Sens Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NZSenator, Jul 13, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Wow, quite a few weeks between updates.

One of the new cages fits nicely, the other won't lock at all when I put it on. Locks okay when just holding it in my hand, but as soon as I try and wear it, the barrel won't slide in and the lock won't engage. Have tried manipulating the pins and that just made it worse.

Have been out of chastity for last two weeks. Long weekend away with Mrs Sen, lots of PIV and orgasms for us both in various hotels and then just wasn't into it last week. She commented a few days ago about the new cages arriving and chastity taking a back seat, as close to hinting for me to put it on as she has gotten.

As "luck" would have it, her monthly arrived last night so I took it as an opportunity to cage up again, she didn't comment much but seemed pleased. Will see how things go. She is away for work tomorrow night, so will be good to acknowledge I am chaste for her

borbulls1961 likes this.
  2. NZSenator

Local Time:
    After a few weeks of trial and error and some manipulation a of the prongs on the cage, finally got the 2nd new one to fit and lock. Really pleased with how it looks, will be interesting to test comfort and wearability overnight etc

Guest 2684 and borbulls1961 like this.
  3. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So my new cages -
    First the A275

A275.jpg

This uses the same ring as my other 2 and is a similar length overall to the A271 tube which is a perfect "non scrunching" length when flaccid. It is very comfortable and I like the way the bars at the end meet at a smallish opening. Pretty easy to line up everything so I pee straight out the hole with minimal mess. Is light enough for long term wear incl overnight.

Secondly, the A260

A260.jpg

This is a similar length to my shortest cage. This is the one I had difficulty getting the lock to engage when wearing it, but finally manipulated the pins enough recently for it to engage. I kept it on overnight a few nights ago and didn't wake once. There is absolutely no access to any part of my penis and the bars are pretty close together. I would rate this is probably on par comfort wise to the A274 (short) that I wear most of the time.

Its designed to be used with a catheter, this seems very long. I've never used one but did try to insert it one evening, lubed it up but just found it too uncomfortable / painful to get in more than 3-5cm or so (its nearly 10cm in length) and I can't see me pursuing its use. The downside is that the hole at the end is small and its simply not possible to line up properly so pee goes everywhere.

4. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So I removed my A274 cage this morning for cleaning, after my shower, I got Mrs Sen to choose which cage she wanted me to wear. Whilst she doesn't lock me, nor enforce any strict rules I figured it may help in her buy-in if she chooses what device I have on. She picked the A275 as per above.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  5. SubofSin

SubofSin Member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you’re both doing well. Curious where did you buy those cages from? After an upgrade on my cb6000s, and these look the goods.

6. NZSenator

Local Time:
    DHGate, the seller is helen (with some numbers), I've bought all my cages through her(?) and they are pretty good quality especially considering the price (around $20 NZ pesos / 12 UK pounds delivered)

I am having a battle with the A260, getting the lock to close and engage means compressing the cage against the ring, reducing the gap. I'm not sure if it is this or the ring size, but its creating quite a bit of discomfort on my balls (skin is all stinging / tingly) and they change colour (blue) which has me concerned so Ive not worn it for long periods. Although the skin has changed colour, they are still warm / body temperature. Not sure if its skin shock with the tighter cage gap as the other day when I wore it overnight, this didn't occur. Will keep trying it when I am at home and can readily swap out if needed.

7. SubofSin

SubofSin Member

Local Time:
    Good price, will have to check it out. I don’t think those are the blue balls you’re hoping for mate. Probably a sign that it’s not a good fit. For the price though, can easily keep trying new ones.

8. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    Hi Sen,
    I too have a new cage Ive been testing out...A226-1 to replace the A272 which gets smelly because of the tube style. This one has open cage style and has a wide inner diameter of 35mm and that makes it easier to use the short length. Originally I went for a 45mm ring and I got quite a lot of discomfort: extreme straining at night keeping me awake and would nt go away...and a slight pain going down my right leg!!!
    So I changed to a 50mm ring and its magical...but a ball popped out after a day...
    So I jigged the prongs to reduce the gap and found that I couldn't get cage and ring to match up at all
    After a couple of days of desperate re jigging I got it all to match up and now it works a dream quite unexpectedly.
    So persevere...

9. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Yeah, I'm thinking of ordering in the 50mm size to overcome, but am out of chastity for now, Mrs Sen is enjoying my penis and I am enjoying her enjoying it. No doubt it will change, I'll discuss with her when she next wants me to lock up again for another stint.

I really do prefer the look and feel of the short cages (about 2 inches), she'd freak at anything smaller (and I wonder how comfortable I'd find them), but they become almost undetectable when I'm wearing them, except when I get excited ofcourse.

SubofSin and borbulls1961 like this.
  10. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So after a few weeks of freedom, I started wearing the cage part time again late last week, not involving Mrs Sen but just short 1/2 day stints.

To coincide with the Delta Strain of Covid plunging NZ into a nationwide lockdown, on Sunday after a BJ/Orgasm, I reached into the draw next to the bed containing my array of cages and got Mrs Sen to choose one. No discussion about lock up times etc, she just said "double lock down" and left it at that.

Last night I was browsing an email on my ph from a bra/panty retailer, I showed Mrs Sen some of the sets which were quite sexy as she was heading off towards her shower. She motioned a jerking penis movement at me as I smiled at the photos, I then reminded her of the cage by tapping on it. She laughed and said "go ahead and try if you want" but I just laughed with her and closed the email.

Only on day 2 of lockup again so no idea what will happen.

11. SubofSin

SubofSin Member

Local Time:
    Hahaha double lock down. I like it - good call! Glad to hear you’re back into it. Thanks for the update.

12. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Just gone 3 full days / nights without removal at all and asked permission to remove the cage this morning for shaving. Depending on what happens on the weekend (if Mrs Sen wants to enjoy my penis), its 4 days/nights before next shave is due.

Swapped out from my short cage (A274-1 short - 45mm from base ring to tip) to the next one (A275 which is 65mm from base ring to tip).

I've also taken the opportunity the last two mornings to push down her pyjama pants and give her some quick morning oral which has been well received (just a long kiss more than anything).

13. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    A french kiss !

14. NZSenator

Local Time:
    As luck would have it, Mrs Sens monthly arrived before the weekend. She did reach down and massage my caged balls this morning, but just a quick play, long enough to get me aroused, but not so long as to lead to extended pleasure.

Although I found the A275 cage comfortable enough to wear trough the night, the longer style just isn't my favourite. I spent a bit of time man handling the A260 and managed to open the gap between the cage and ring just a mm or 2, seems this is enough to stop the discolouration of my balls. Have only had it in for 6 or so hours, but it is supremely comfortable. The thinner ring and short cage portion helps keep it lite, the length (I'm guessing 50-55mm) is spot on perfect. I still need to work on lining up my urethane wth the hole to stop pee dribbling down my sack, but all signs look good.

All going well, will have this on until Tuesday morning

borbulls1961 likes this.
  15. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Hi Sen,
    Very interested in your feedback on the A260.
    I scaled down to an A226-1 which is open ring with a wide inner diameter of 35mm like the A260 but I think its 5mm longer...very comfortable and easy to keep clean.
    So how do you deal with that tiny peehole?

16. NZSenator

Local Time:
    The small pee hole is an issue, not only with lining up but also with making sure there is no more urine after I've stopped. Still, only day 2 of wearing the new cage so will see how it goes. Definitely comfortable, but I have a tendency towards shorter cages

17. NZSenator

Local Time:
    The jury is out on the A260 cage, on one hand, its very comfortable, there is no access at all and feels very secure. On the other, its clearly designed to be used with a catheter tube as peeing is all but impossible to do without it running everywhere and despite best efforts to clean up, results in some funky smells developing quickly. I either have to man up and try and use the tube, or forget the device. I may try shortening the tube (is about 10cm) and seeing how it goes.

Had it on for 3 nights straight (Sat - Mon night) but asked permission to remove it this morning for shaving and cleaning which was granted. Am back in the A274 short which will be on until Friday's shave.

I find this week mentally tough. I'm 1 week + 2 days since last orgasm, that by itself isn't too bad, but its also Mrs Sen's monthly and she isn't in the mood / frame of mind to entertain much play. I am suckling her nipples a bit in the morning (in lieu of a pussy kiss) and keeping up with looking after her needs during our strict countrywide lockdown, but I found myself being a bit down yesterday, almost resenting the cage. I understand that its just a temporary lull and things will pick up, but just got to get there.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  18. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Wow I understand the feeling of resentment but yes its only a lull, youll bounce back!
    But dont let bad smells develop, that could freak out your good lady as shell smell it before you (happened when I was using the closed tube A272)...

19. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Have been giving her boobs some attention each morning before getting out of bed and this morning, also peeled back her knickers for a quick kiss / lick.

Talked to her about my struggles this morning, felt good to get my feelings out there. Told her how 1 week in chastity is easy or the week of her period is also easy, but when one followed the other, it has made it tough. I explained that it wasn't a complaint and that I completely understand that during her monthly, sex or anything associated with sex is the farthest thing from her mind.

She did say she was pleased all would be clear for the weekend. I added that I am quite happy to continue building hornyness if that is what she wants, she is in control. She also said she has enjoyed the morning routine, so I'll take that as encouragement to continue.

20. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Hi Sen, Ive been doing the early morning routine for days and it really charges me up...I wish Madame Vanilla would tell me she likes it too! but she hasn't....yet.

21. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Long time between journal posts and chastity in general.

Started back in chastity a few weeks ago, can't remember what triggered it but said to Mrs Sen about re-caging and she was okay with it.

About 1 week in she offered to release me for orgasm, I replied at the time I was torn between wanting PIV but I was just starting to build hornyness. She said ahead make the decision easy for me and told me to stay locked.

Forward a week and half and it was nearing 3 weeks since last orgasm, talk about alright back to denial, but we were visiting family and she told me to remove the cage so there was no accidental exposure. The removal of the cage didn't trigger any action though and I remained orgasm free.

Last night we had the house to ourselves and so engaged in some pleasure for her. X4 orgasms later and still no release date in sight. I commented that it was a good thing I re-caged when we got home and she just smiled, said she was just starting to benefit from the cage.

Told her how much I loved that she was keeping me denied, I was still buzzing / horny for hours after our session.

I don't think she will be into long term lockups/denials but then again, I wouldn't have thought she'd happily refuse to unlock me too, so feeling like we are in somewhat uncharted territory.

22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

borbulls1961 likes this.
  23. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Coming up to 4 weeks since last orgasm. Mrs Sen said this morning I was to unlock tonight, said she'd tell me now so I had something to think about during the day.

This lead onto a discussion of "what next". She said shes enjoyed the attention and happy to continue so long as I was happy. Reconfirmed I was very happy, especially at the raw desire from hornyness.

24. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Release happened as above and despite a empty "that's enough" type threat, lead to PIV and full orgasm. Felt great to have th release but went straight back into my cage after morning shower.

Next two mornings were oral and toys for more orgasms for Mrs Sen. Still not exactly in horny/submissive headspace, after 4 weeks build up, it's quite a drop, but she has been happy with things so that's all that counts.

25. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Now at 10 days since last orgasm, last weekend was only oral, dildo and wand for x2 orgasms for Mrs Sen on Sat, Sunday she wasn't feeling like anything.

On Saturday after our session, she allowed me to bathe her, which I really enjoy doing, I also rimmed her a bit which she seems to like in small doses during a shower. I was uncaged for washing/ shaving and when I got out and had the base ring on, she then performed oral, long enough to get me rock hard but then she stopped. I got her to choose the cage to put on, then had to wait a minute until I could.

She is away for 3 nights this week, even though I have access to keys, I will refrain from penis play. Will be 2 weeks when she returns, but as last lock up (and our first since restarting chastity after months) was 4 weeks so really not sure what she has planned.

Sexy Slave 69 and borbulls1961 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice