Sens Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NZSenator, Jul 13, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Exciting day today, my 2 new cages finally arrived from DHGate, ordered about 2 months ago. Ordered the A274 in both short and long. The short is 45mm from the base to the tip, internal 35mm and the long is 58mm.

Couldn't wait and quickly took off my existing Dominix cage (in my avatar) and put on the short one. Is very different feeling, my penis is much more squashed in, but my balls are actually hanging more freely. Will keep it on for a while to gauge how comfy it is before trying the long (looks to be similar length to my existing cage.

The ring is one of those body shaped rings rather than round. Was very easy to put on and feels quite lite, much lighter than the Dominix. Will have to make a few adjustments to my alignment to line up properly with the open bars at the tip of the cage.

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Hope you enjoy i really like the small cages

3. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Had it on for a few hours today, found it really comfortable. Showed Mrs Sen when I got home, she freaked and really didn't like it. Might take a bit of getting used to. Put in the longer cage (which is still shorter than my Dominix one) and that got her ok. Still comfy and quite lite. Will try it thru tonight and see how it goes. Might swap out for shorter cage in the morning, don't want to put Mrs Sen off

Guest 2684 likes this.
  4. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    Do you have links for your cage? Everything I find on DHGATE is 33mm and I am looking for a slightly wider cage to try.

5. NZSenator

Local Time:
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/304-stainless-steel-cock-super-small-cage/391830058.html - looks like it is 33mm internal, the 35mm is the pull out ring (which I have no intention of using).

First night in new long cage, quite comfy and very limited ring burn, only this morning did I notice any real pulling against my skin which was quickly dealt with with a pee and some silicone lube.

Talked to Mrs Sen about the new cages a bit more. She said ok to wear either, but she doesn't want to see the short one. Joked that if we are using the strap on doggystyle, it won't swing up and hit her.

Short cage on for the day but I do have the longer one and the key incase it gets too much. No doubt the key will be handed over soon once I settle into a routine for wear.

homebody likes this.
  6. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    Thanks for the link. That is what I keep finding. I hope you and your wife continue to have fun with chastity.

7. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Haven't yet handed over the keys for the new cages to Mrs Sen, still working on comfort and wearability of them.

Had the short cage on 1/2 a day on Wednesday but had to swap for the longer one as it was uncomfortable. Had short one on again Thursday, all day this time and it was almost unnoticeable. Found it quite strange that a cage that squashes my penis to about 1/2 its normal flaccid length could be so comfortable. Given Mrs Sen's reaction to the short cage, I took it off after work before a Dr visit, then when I returned, put on the long cage for overnight.

Long cage overnight was comfortable, I guess the body shaped ring is better suited to me than the round ring.

After my morning shower, I removed the long cage and put the short one back on for the day. I am finding it far easier to sit in (no need to adjust so frequently) and same as yesterday, nearly undetectable in terms of feeling in my groin.

It may be I wear them both until Mrs Sen accepts the vision of the smaller cage. I'm not going to push it though. Am curious how it is overnight, but until she isn't put off by the sight of it, can't see that happening anytime soon.

In other news, she has said I'm due for a punishment. She seems to have something in mind but isn't letting on just yet.

8. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Fairly standard weekend, oral and toys for x2 orgasms for Mrs Sen on Saturday morning, I then wore a strap on for doggie style action until she was well satisfied, stayed caged the entire time. I was unlocked for shaving and she joined me at the end of the shower. I took great delight in ensuring she was thoroughly clean and was then stroked me to full hardness where I was allowed some brief PIV but no orgasm.

More oral/toys on Sunday for multiple orgasms for her, but this time I was allowed full PIV/Orgasm. Orgasm was very strong, toe clenching body shaking stuff. I do love the heightened feeling of hornyness from being denied, but equally, the strength of an orgasm after a period of 7 days+ is quite intense too.

I put the cage back on Sunday after my shower, tried the short cage with 50mm ring. The ring is clearly too big as it simply fell off mid morning when I was mowing the lawn.

Ended up sleeping through the night in the short cage, was really comfortable. In my original dominix cage (and the longer version of my new ones), when I would get a nocturnal erection it would form enough in the cage for the weight of it and the cage to then pull down adding to the discomfort of the ring behind my balls. In the short cage, this isn't the case. There was still some ring burn and I noted this morning the tip of my penis was trying to force its way through the open bars of the cage, but this settled down quickly enough.

[​IMG]

Should be in this now until Wednesday night for sport, I'll shift my shaving days so I am only unlocking once mid week.

Mrs Sen is happy with all the attention / orgasms for her and the increased intimacy, but still likes a real penis. She has commented that the skin on my balls is tough/leathery now, she really enjoys licking / sucking them and this is detracting from that enjoyment a bit. Not sure what I can do about it, will try and moisturise a bit more and see if it helps.

9. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Removed the cage last night before sport, with permission to leave it off overnight to allow some "free willy" time plus to shave this morning.

One thing I noticed when I took the cage off yesterday is that despite regular cleaning (i.e. daily shower with soap and well rinsed with the shower head) and best efforts to dry, because my penis was so scrunched up in the short cage, there was quite a bit of moisture and it did smell a little funky. Is this something I need to try and do better on with or are there techniques?

At request of Mrs Sen, have the long cage on today and will wear this for a few days. Will be interesting to see how it goes for comfort and wearability for more than a single day/night. Have already had to unlock and readjust things once today as I could feel pinching but all seems ok now.

Completely non chastity related but had a near disaster this week. Managed to knock the plug off the wall for our chest freezer and it wasn't noticed for 2 days. A weeks worth of meet had partially defrosted in the top basket (fortunately in the bottom area this was still well frozen). I reckon another day or so and it would have been worse. Have done a few big cook-athons in the last few days as not to waste the meat than had defrosted. Painful but could have been much worse.

I have also discovered that sometimes, the tools of the trade really can make a difference. Bought a proper gas BBQ a few weeks ago (Weber family Q) to replace our cheap generic one and the quality of the food has been outstanding, best med-rare steak I have ever cooked on the weekend, so looking forward to more BBQs now we are coming into summer.

10. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    Hi Sen
    Im sort of in a similar situation over fitting.
    I purchased an A272 both long and shlort with 50mm and 45mm rings.
    The short version can not be worn at night as erections are excrutiating...and Madame Vanilla hates the look of the diminished cock and the bulging balls.
    So I have stuck to the long version.
    For ring size, Ive been using the 50mm for the last 6 weeks, but I bent the connector rods a little to shorten the gap so my right ball doesnt pop out. Sort of ok fit but it still slips forward, weighing on the balls and the ring is heavy.
    So today I unbent the rods and locked up in the lighter 45mm...a little tight so I ll keep an eye on the scrotal coloration! And see how the morning wood goes...
    Not easy to do the adjustments while avoiding any angle for I told you so type comments from a fresh keyholder.
    Now I dont know if it was related but as I was unlocked this morning I was at the hardware store and couldnt stop staring at some brunette, her pretty face, her galbed thighs in sports leggings climbing stairs in front of me. I should be ashamed. I really do need to get the fit sorted so my good wife can keep my cock under control. Permanently I so hope and pray.
    Oh yes and we are going into...winter.;)

11. NZSenator

Local Time:
    The long cage didn't last long. Was "ok" during the day, definitely more noticable sitting down than the short cage (having to adjust which side of my trouser seam I hang, the pull downwards on the cage from the weight etc) but at night just couldn't adjust to sleep in it and at about 2 - 3am swapped out the long for the short.

Will have to adjust how I am wearing / unlocking with the short, it may be I remove it daily for proper showering / hygiene. I told Mrs Sen about how it was when I removed it the other day (funky smelling) and she commented she has no desire for a yeast infection, so cleanliness is paramount.

Had a quick session just for her last night with oral and a strap on. It sort of felt forced (like she was doing it just to please me) so wasn't a long session. She enjoyed it well enough, lots of passionate kissing as we were in missionary position but no orgasm for her, she was feeling a little unwell which didn't help. I told her she should have said something, but we had engaged in some teasing earlier in the evening, so I think she sort of wanted it but when we started, that feeling was quickly lost.

Mother nature has visited now, I'm just hoping I'm allowed a release at the end of the month, with no action this weekend and locktober coming up, it will be an even longer time between orgasms than first imagined otherwise.

12. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Weekend went as expected. On one hand, I really like that the cage has removed the sense of obligation from Mrs Sen to perform some sort of sex act solely for my benefit when she has her monthly. She often isn't feeling well and yet still performed a duty handjob/blowjob for my own relief. With the cage on, we still kiss/cuddle in the morning and she may or may not have a play with my cage, but thats it, there is no expectations.

Sunday she decided I needed a bit of teasing, so after my shower with just my ring on, she performed some oral, this left me with a raging erection and quite the helpless look on my face which she seemed to enjoy tormenting as she said "thats all".

I've asked for an orgasm prior to the end of the month, as it will be a long month anyway (and between 7-10 days since my last one), she agreed, but I'll leave it at that. If it doesn't happen, so be it.

The end of October will mark 5 months for our journey so far, I'm contemplating turning November into "No Cage November" but we'll see how she and I feel towards the end of October.

We certainly aren't in a FLR, nor is she enforcing strongly any tease/denial. She still likes my penis of which I am pleased, but for our dynamic and lifestyle, its working so far.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Whatever works for you is the right thing for you! Keep on having fun!

14. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So Locktober has begun. Not sure if foolishly or not, but I didn't bring up my request for an orgasm again since asking on the weekend. After skipping a period in August, she then got hers this time last week and mother nature is making up for a missed one, she isn't in the right head space at the moment to entertain sexual play / discussion, so have just kept quiet on my predicament. I could have sorted myself out, but I wasn't in the right head space last night and I think that would have only made me feel worse.

I am currently at +12 days, with 15 being my previous longest lock up. By the end of October, it will be 42.

I will still unlock daily for hygiene and shaving.

I put on the long cage this morning after my shower, its not feeling too bad, I know she prefers it but unsure if I'll try and sleep in it again or not, will see how I feel towards the end of the day.

15. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    So do you ask her for the keys or access to them on yr daily hygiene routine? And I guess you know where Mrs Sen keeps them?

16. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Ive been unlocking for daily hygiene too...not a dilemma after 8 days of lock up but not sure how Id handle 42? days...might commit the unforgiveable but then again...Ive never been there.

17. NZSenator

Local Time:
    We each have our own key, she is ok with me unlocking as required.

Truth be told, she has been a little withdrawn / uninvolved in the chastity thing for the last week or so but she has her monthly, first in 2 months and hasn't been feeling the best, so I don't think its related (only in my mind).

I had thought it was to do with the new short cage that she isn't a fan of, so I put on the longer cage yesterday and wore through the night. Definitely not as comfortable, but then I didn't have to remove it this morning for my shower (as things aren't as scrunched up, cleaning is easier).

Will see where her head is at in a day or 2 and go from there.

18. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Slept last night in the long cage, better than last time I tried but my preference is still the short one. I might have to troll through DHGate and try and find one that is middle ground. I've seen a few around the 50mm -60mm mark but they have a round ring and/or padlock, I am liking the feel of the body shaped ring and like the clean line of the internal lock. Will keep an eye out depending on where Mrs Sen's head is at in the next week or so.

19. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Oh thats the truth.
    I have been feeling under the weather this morning and thought Id unlock. But realised that my Lady is on full form and has not given me access to the keys.
    So I havent asked.
    When shes in the mood I guess you should NEVER complain so that when shes not in the mood theres no justification for her throwing the towel in....if that makes sense.

20. NZSenator

Local Time:
    The long cage and I just aren't going to get along, tried Friday night but just couldn't stay asleep this time, so ended up swapping back to short cage in middle of the night.

No action Sat morning aside from a bit of kissing / cuddling but that is all she wanted. Unlocked for shower /shave as per normal. When I went to get dressed after, she saw I was putting on the short cage again, she started to get her "ewwww face" on. I told her again how much more comfortable it is and asked if she would try and accept it. Didn't say anything after that.

Sunday morning she was ready for sex (yay), x3 orgasms for her with a mix of oral and toys. I especially like performing oral straight after she has cum with a dildo/vibrator combo, she is extra sensitive and each caress of my tongue makes her squirm, but it also quickly gets her towards her next orgasm. All 3 happened pretty quickly but she was well satisfied. Still in my short cage, she engaged in some oral on my balls, I was in a bit of discomfort from an erection trying to happen, pushing the ring creating a bit of ring burn, the oral action was a mix of pleasure / torture but didn't want to show my discomfort too much as I was mostly pleased that she engaged with me wearing the short cage, perhaps my request is being entertained (for now).

Have requested if I will be allowed to give her more orgasms mid week, she said it'll depend how she is feeling, we'll see.

Am now into uncharted territory, +16 days since last orgasm. Actually not feeling too bad, senses seem heightened and I'm yearning for her contact, but the part of me that is driven to a challenge is so far over-riding the urge to orgasm, will be interesting to see if that remains the case as the month progresses.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  21. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Fairly un-inspiring week so far, although Mrs Sen did take advantage of morning shower / clean this morning when she performed a bit of oral on my uncaged penis. Not enough to orgasm, but enough to make putting the cage back on difficult.

I'm finding my balls are aching fairly constantly, not sore or pain, just the sense that they haven't been relieved properly in a while. I did excrete some semen after peeing earlier, just a few drops, enough to keep prostate healthy I guess.

Still early days into Locktober. Whilst I am doing my interpretation of it (i.e. cleaning / shaving / sport time out of the cage), the spirit of it remains.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  22. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Had 2 more cages arrive today.

When I originally ordered back in July(?), they seemed to be taking an age to arrive, I emailed the seller and after a further wait, was told that the original order was lost in the post and that they would send me a replacement.

The cages I received in September were the ones from that original order it seems as I have today received "the replacements". Funny thing is, one of the cages is completely different.

It is a shortish tube style cage with open bars at the end, I'd say around 50-60mm from end to end. Its a bit longer than my short cage by maybe 10mm or so, but still shorter than the long cage. Put it on yesterday and is very comfortable, still lite, I can feel the tube surrounding my penis but it isn't as scrunched (I think its an A271?)

Showed Mrs Sen this morning, she giggled a bit and started knocking on the tube, could sense the touch but basically felt nothing.

We have a busy weekend scheduled so she has said she will need to set the alarm as she want's sex. We joked that previously, it would be me setting the alarm if we had things on. She did say I could just roll over and she could sort herself out, now that would be equally frustrating and a massive turn on too.

We'll see......

Guest 2684 likes this.
  23. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Hi Sen I have both the smaller and the longer version of the full tube a271/a272 and I found that the smaller one would slice up my cockhead during nocturnal wood so moved to the longer one.
    It works very effeciently...havent had it off for almost a week.
    I use one of Madame Vanilla's popsocks to pull the shaft through...last time I put the ring on first, went off to do some quick non sex stuff so that the cock relaxed then when it had almost turtled I put the popsock over its shrunken head and got the WHOLE shaft into the tube. No flesh trapped at the back between the ring and the tube.
    The cock got very angry that night but hasn’t been out for days now.
    I tried to masturbate and couldnt come.
    Great device.

24. NZSenator

Local Time:
    After removing the cage on Saturday morning for shower / shave and discovering some quite nasty looking welts / abrasions on my penis, it was decided to halt not only Locktober, but chastity play too.

Its been brewing for the last few weeks with Mrs Sen going through some body/hormonal issues, now is not the time to be adding the pressure of sexual play / kink to what is already a stressful time for her.

I have enjoyed the journey, particularly understanding just how much sexual pleasure I can get from just focussing on her needs. I was always a fan of performing oral and giving her other pleasure but never realised just how much that feeling of arousal was such a high, it was always in anticipation of my own orgasm. It has also been interesting seeing how long I could go between orgasms and what the sensations were like.

Made it to 22 days which I thought was pretty good, not the whole of Locktober, but for now we need to focus on her non-sexual needs more

homebody and borbulls1961 like this.
  25. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Hope all turns out well keep us posted loved reading your posts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice