Saying Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HappilyLockedMan, Mar 30, 2019.

1. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Hi All,

I'm HappilyLockedMan.

I introduced chastity into my marriage two years ago. I was nervous and inexperienced, but really eager to win my wife's acceptance of my latest expression of my kinkiness. Fast forward to the present: I'm caged, by my own hand, most of the time. I feel freer to approach my wife sexually when I'm caged than when I'm not and to gracefully accept it if my offer of intimacy is not accepted. On the other hand, when I'm uncaged the most important thing in the world is for me to cum and if she (usually) isn't interested I feel devastated. My wife often grabs me gently by the cage to tease me. I truly appreciate her loving acceptance of the importance of chastity to our marriage.

Last night she told me that she wants me out of the cage this weekend so she'll have easy access to me. She has her key but prefers for me to deal with the mechanics. "Of course", I replied, so I am sitting here uncaged but the truth is I prefer to be wearing the cage. It tamps down my "need" for an orgasm and I am more than happy to pleasure her without cumming myself.

I've been active on ChastityForums.com for almost two years and recognize a number of you from there. Hi!

1mlockedup and Rectrix like this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Hi and welcome to the friendly club i can certainly recognise similarities between your situation and my own in the past

3. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    welcome. Hope your weekend went well

5. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to cm and maybe over time hopefully your wife will be full hands on and you won’t be doing any of that yourself! No key for you!!

6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome. Lots of married chaste guys here, all moving towards the same goal as you, most of us dealing with various flavors of vanilla wives, but most of us make progress, albeit slowly.

Ma’ams Slut and Giveitup like this.
  7. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome and your situation sounds somewhat familiar to my own. It appears your wife is somewhat vanilla but deals with your kinkiness. With the little bit of information you supplied I think that is why she lets you deal with the mechanics instead of her. From her perspective chastity is your kinkiness and she just deals with it. Maybe try to reframe the conversation to make it about her. Discuss your need to always cum. Discuss how you feel when she is not in the mood and let her know that you think the cage can really help how you treat her. When she wants the cage off make sure you agree without hesitation. This will let her know she can have your penis whenever she wants and the cage is not taking away that. When the cage is off make sure you give her the best sex you can and make it about her and her needs. Ask her if she would be willing to try holding the key alone which will take away your temptation. This is similar to what happened in my marriage. Be careful, my wife liked the new situation so much she sometimes leaves me locked longer than I ever thought. I am extremely happy but I am also sometimes unbelievably ready for sex with no ability to do anything about it.

Rectrix and 1mlockedup like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice