Ruby’s friends

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by IB-Chaste, May 12, 2023.

?

Do you want to read more?

1. Yes, I’m intrigued

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. Yes, but I want more detail in the sex

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. No, don’t waste your time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Thought I would try my hand at something a little different: making shit up.
    Here’s my first attempt at writing.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  2. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Chapter 1: Ruby and Tom

The slight breeze in the air was cooling, the sun shone onto the summerhouse creating a warm toxicity within; a blend of paint fumes and varnish filled the air. It was claustrophobically hot, but opening the window a crack was all that Tom would allow. He had spent 3 weeks building this for his girlfriend, Ruby. The inside at least would remain a surprise for her. He had wanted to venture into his infrequently shown romantic side to celebrate her 30th birthday, taken her away to an exotic location. A few cocktails on the beach, some karaoke at the bars, poorly resembling English replicas of his favourite dishes. A simple gesture that they could enjoy together, upon asking for her passport details she had instead stated that she enjoyed the luke-warm temperatures on home turf, and so she would prefer the money to be spent on a place of her own, somewhere she could go and relax. Less than 10 minutes later she had shown him the floor plans and some quite intricately drawn out sketches and asked quite plainly “Do-able?”

Tom made no qualms with regards to erecting the structure, he knew Ruby would ultimately grow tired of it and he would be left with the carcass to a brilliantly made pub in his home garden. In a few years he would be enjoying parties with his buddies in the comfort of his own home. He had not, however, expected this baking heat of Indian summer. He had friends who could help. A builder by trade, he could have had it finished in a few days with the help of his crew. This was a gesture for her, he knew that this should be by his own hands and so he toiled alone. With his last stroke of his brush the inside was complete. Tom ached, his self imposed deadline was looming and he had spent the last 13 hours straight at work. He looked around, he was proud of his work. It needed that feminine touch, the details, the softer air, something to make it feel homely. That didn’t detract from the mastery in his joinery. Pulling his moist white T-short from his toned physique, Tom stood topless wiping away the beads of sweat forming across his brow.

The creak of newly installed carpentry. Ruby’s head peered around the door, “Oh, wow, look at this. It’s incredible, Tom!”

Tom was took back, “Ru..”

“Oh, shhh, I never wanted a surprise, I’m just so happy you did all this for me.” She interjected.

The door opened fully. Ruby’s petite frame barely blocked the light from the blaring sun. Her beautifully formed body couldn’t be appreciated in the moment, her silhouette was all Tom could make out, but that didn’t matter to him. Just seeing her, knowing she was clad in just a bikini top and low rose shorts was enough to ignite arousal through his now fatigued body.

Even after being together for just short of a year, Tom was still fascinated by her, more so as it was uncommon right now for him to see her so scantly dressed and so, any opportunity he could he would take her in fully. Her dark brown wavy hair stopping just short of her shoulders, mesmerising blue eyes, oh and when she smiled. When she smiled. Tom was putty, it gave him a feeling of love inside himself that he couldn’t describe to her. He was certainly no poet, the joy of words were lost for him and spending much of his youth overcoming a nervous stammer, he now found himself more silent than he’d like to be. This was now balanced with his publicly extrovert partner, always with the first word, especially when she found something distasteful. She was not backward in coming forward. She was everything Tom needed in his life, he had a few encounters but nothing long term in his dating history and she just felt like she made everything complete. All his social anxieties and lacking confidence diminished when she was in his presence, he felt as strong as he looked.

Ruby took the few steps towards him and wrapped her arm around his back. Looking around and marvelling at the space, her other hand reached his chest as she lifted herself from her heels to kiss him on the cheek. Where he had expected a warm touch, Tom could feel cold steel against his chest. He looked down with intrigue.

“Oh, these are for you to hang on the ceiling. I want to hang some baskets in here to bring the nature inside too”, explained Ruby.

Tom didn’t have the chance to discuss that she didn’t need such extremely solid rings to hang plants from before Ruby cut him off again, “Ok, I’ve got to go shower and get ready. Don’t forget we’re going out with Jenny and her husband later. Oh, God! He’s such a kill joy, take him away and play pool or something.”

She turned and walked out, before popping her head back through the door frame, “I do love it, but tomorrow I want you to paint the walls red. Ok, love you. Bye!” She said as she blew Tom a kiss and left him alone to his thoughts.

This seemed odd to him, her erratic behaviour was not uncommon, but red and nature? He didn’t get this one at all. It was just like her, she has plans, changes them, then decides she wanted something else entirely. He knew it wouldn’t have been as simple as he had expected, she always throws own thing else into the mix, something quirky. 4 months to the day Ruby had surprised him with his gift for his birthday, simply taking him out for a surprise “lunch” evolved into a impromptu trip to a piercing shop where Tom had been swayed by her to have his frenum pierced. He still found it odd. It was standard ‘Ruby’, piercings and random adventures. He on the other hand had no others and although, he wanted to humour his significant other on this he didn’t understand why it had to be somewhere so intimate. Tom was more a precise thinker than she was, he had one arm tattooed fully, he had spent hours selectively choosing the right tone, the right images, the shading just how he wanted it. He planned his ideas meticulously, knew what he wanted and formulated plans to ensure he achieved exactly what he set out to.
    Ruby? She did not. Off the handle, fun, almost care-free is how she would appear to anyone who met her. The truth was somewhat more complex than that.
    What Tom really loved about her is what she brought about in him, one tilt of the head and slightly raised eyebrows and he knew to do as he was told. Initially he was apprehensive towards her ideologies to life, but after some time arguing against them he had allowed him to follow her on the adventures, he had more memories of his time with her, good memories, that he now wouldn’t have it any other way. Still, the frenum piercing still felt a little odd, almost half an adventure that never really fulfilled anything.

“Red… nature… “, he puzzled to himself as he tidied his tools before making his way into the house.

He could hear the strain of the pipe work in the house, she was still in the shower. The image of her in the door frame came into his mind, now water would be pouring over her naked body. He felt that familiar urge, his cock twitched, the pressure of his member pushing against his briefs. He longed to touch her again. To touch her more than she would now allow. To be inside her. Just to view her in a sexualised way. Anything. It hadn’t always been this way…

…..

…3 months ago…

Tom sat upright on the edge of the bed as Ruby kneeled naked before him and pulled his last remaining garments, his boxers, from his feet. She took his toes in his mouth and caressed them with her tongue.

“I’m going to fuck you like the slut you are, Rubes.”

Her eyes met his. She arched her back down lower, the curvature pertly exposing her behind in the bedroom mirror Tom had placed her on front of. Her neatly contained labia glistened between her thighs. Her asshole exposed, slightly gaping, it wasn’t the tight hole that Tom had first encountered, nothing was off limits to him. She removed Tom’s toes from her mouth but didn’t speak, she didn’t during sex. Tom had recently discovered he needed to pound her hard to hear her moans, to make her climax, to hear her vocalise the excitement of the moment.

Her neatly manicured finger tips trailed from the sole of his feet up his shins, down his inner thighs before caressing mischievously against his erect shaft. Her tongue made the same journey against his body. Tom watched in awe as her eyes never left his. He couldn’t hold his gaze, although Tom was very much in charge when it came to their bedroom antics, she was almost intimidating when she caught the mood. This mood. This mischievous allowance of Toms darkest fantasies.

Her tongue flicked the end of his shaft and she took it momentarily between her hands as she stood up before Tom, allowing him to spectate her. Her hands reached under her hair and she lifting it, stretching out her body. Her large but pert breasts, pierced in both nipples on top of a petite frame, disproportional to her in a way. Her slender torso leading to the widening of her hips. Neatly trimmed pubic hair, triangularly shaped, pointing temptingly towards her perfectly waxed vagina.

She was beautiful, feminine perfection and Tom was allowed to destroy her.
    This was the only place Tom really felt like he could just let go, let himself be masculine and supersede her in the relationship. It was just his girlfriend and him and she actively encouraged him to be aggressive, to be a man. She wanted it this way.

He reached up and put his hand around the back of her neck, beckoning her downwards, “You’re not done down there yet!”

Ruby smiled at him as she followed his physical command. Her tongue protruded outwards as her mouth met his penis, flicking his still tender piercing before massaging his glans and finally taking half his length inside her mouth.

She hadn’t removed Toms hand from her and he now used it to push her further down onto his raging manhood. His entire length entered her, gagging as he held her she waited for a few seconds before pushing Toms hand from her. Removing herself from his penis, drool poured down her lips. Eyes watering she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, as it departed from her face it revealed a wickedly, devious smile. Tom stood from the bed, swept her up from under her bottom. She wrapped her legs around his body.

Turning, Tom threw her onto the bed. Easily achieved for a man of his stature, she bounced onto the mattress before this event took a turn. Her momentum carried her sideways from the bed, she fell onto the floor. Tom began to laugh, but when he didn’t hear her respond in the same lighthearted tone he quickly became concerned, in fact, she hadn’t responded at all. Tom ran around the bed to an unconscious Ruby.

….

Since then, their sex life had dwindled, it had reverted to being tame, before totally non-existent. She had taken to not allowing Tom to see her naked at all, almost removing any suggestion that she would entertain anything further with him. Through all of this their relationship had blossomed. He loved her completely, but he didn’t pursue her too vigorously in the bedroom. In truth, he felt guilty. His violent sexual nature had begun to repulse him, he had turned this wonderfully, sexually exuberant girl into a timid wreck. He found himself pleasuring himself to her, but not of how he thought of her in the bedroom. To the more mundane appeal. The smiles. The pointless dance moves to imagined music. The way she twitched her nose twice after she detained a sneeze…

Ruby entered the bedroom, it took Tom by surprise. The shower was still running and he couldn’t hide the attempting erection in his underwear.
    She began her already perceived conversation, “I left the shower running as…”, before understanding the situation she had walked in on. Toms hand quickly moved from the fabric around his manhood, a slight watermark was appearing where his body has initiated its pleasure cycle. His cock was dripping with anticipation. “Oh,” she continued, “it’s… well… I’m sorry.”

Tom looked at her, taking in her soft expressions. Pity would be the best description of it. He couldn’t understand the apology at all, what did she have to be sorry about? It was he who had practically assaulted her. It was he who was now masturbating.

“Come here”, Ruby continued. Beckoning him to the spot where she had previously enjoyed taking him in her mouth. She sat him down, straddled behind him on the bed, still wrapped in her towel she took his body in her wet arms. Ruby’s hands pulled Toms still erect penis from his underwear, taking it in her grasp she began to massage him. Playfully, stroking up and down his shaft. It had been so long since he felt her touch that the concern for her apology left his mind, he relaxed into her body and allowed her to pleasure him.

“I’m so sorry” she said again. Tom could see the tears in her eyes in the mirror. “I shouldn’t have pushed you. I wanted you to show me exactly how rough you could be. I forced that side from you. I wanted it to come out as it would be so much more fun taming you, but Tom… I’ve ruined it all.”

“Taming me?”, Tom queried, more to himself than Ruby.

“I’m scared, Tom. That’s not really you, that’s what I did to you. You’re a wonderful person and I made you do all this...”, Ruby continued, almost hysterically. “We can just be normal, have a boring sex life. Be married and old.”

“Ruby, it was me. That is me. You didn’t push anything out of me. I did exactly as I wanted, you only ever told me to be a man and that’s exactly how a man treats a woman.” Toms reply swiftly drew the blood from his member, flaccidity prevailed in only the sexual aspect to this situation. The conversation became tense. “Please, don’t be scared of me. You know I won’t hurt you. It’s me who should be apologising!”

Ruby removed herself from the bed, “Tom I had a plan. You can’t just walk into a genital piercing you know. I booked that in advance… I wanted you to show me how rough you could be so it would be more exciting to playfully deny you… but look what I did!”

“What I did, Ruby!” Tom exclaimed. “I’m not surprised you don’t want me anymore, that’s exactly how I like sex. You’re not the first girl I’ve treated roughly… you’re not the first to leave me because of it… you were just the first to enjoy it so much.”

Ruby instantly became more composed. “Enjoy it? I didn’t enjoy it Tom.” Her eyes pierced him, she stood sternly, “You treated me like a whore…. So that’s really what you like? To throw women around like they’re nothing?.” She paused, before continuing, “Do you ever want to see me naked again?”

“Err”, Tom was surprised by this shift in conversation, but found himself typically cut off before he could reply.

“Well, first we have dinner to go to, and then we can talk about how you can be respectful.”

corsac likes this.
  3. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Chapter 2: Jenny and Ruby

“So, two months in with Tom?” Jenny said, beaming. She knew exactly where this conversation would lead, where it always leads to with Ruby. How she’s going to end things. The pair sat in the centre table of an attempingly high class cocktail bar. Dressed provocatively, they enjoyed the attention of the older, wealthy business men that frequented the place. It was unusual that they were into their second drink, and were still paying for their own. It was quieter tonight than usual.

“Yeah, he’s fantastic.” Ruby replied. “I can’t even remember what my place looks like. I’ve been at his so often.”

“I see” Jenny commented. “The sex must be incredible, especially as I don’t see you with a key around your neck tonight?”

Ruby just laughed awkwardly. This was new territory for her, a relationship with strong, sensible man. He allows her to speak and never seemed to get bored when she talked over him, contently sitting quietly and appreciate her pointless ramblings. He even laughs at all the right places, like he’s not just entertaining her speaking; he’s actually listening intently. Eventually, after peering into her rum and cola, swirling the straw around in thought, Ruby replied, “Actually, everything other than the sex is great. I don’t know if it’s good or not… if I didn’t know better I’d think I was his first”

Jenny gasped on her cocktail as Ruby continued, “Honestly, it’s terrible. I need to bring something out of him so I can be me, you know?”

“So you can torture him, Ruby?” Jenny puzzled. “Or maybe it’s time you just accepted the mundane in the bedroom?”

“No, I don’t want to be like that with him. He’s so good, as a person anyway. It’s amazing. I think I’m actually falling for him… but it just…”

“Doesn’t excite you like that man over there might?”, Jenny cut her off and motioned to a man at the bar. The pair had clearly caught his attention, usually this would have peaked Ruby’s interest, even if it was just a little bit of flirting, but tonight Ruby genuinely felt like she was in a couple. She wanted to remain faithful.

“Hey, it’s not torture. I just like to keep them focussed on me… with a little bit of kink too”, replied Ruby, “I don’t want to be that mean, but you know after what happened… it’s the only way I can feel in control of my life.” Ruby continued, “and you literally get married in a few weeks, stop pushing me to play around. Being in a relationship can’t be that bad?”

Jenny rolled her eyes. “Oh, God don’t bring up Martin right now. Ever since that douche bought into his business all he ever does is talk about him… blah blah blah… like shut up and kiss me like you used to! He hasn’t touched me in weeks, Ruby!” Jenny’s tone turned to frustration. “Weeks, Ruby. Weeks!! I lay it out on a plate and he’s always too tired from work… Honestly, let’s just change the subject, please”

The conversation was reeled back towards playfulness with Ruby’s response. “Is he a grower?” She giggled, “You could always borrow my cage” placing her hand on Jenny’s arm, “or do you just need a different kind of attention right now?”

Jenny paused to think for a second, but Ruby cut her thoughts short.

“Ok, we didn’t come here to talk about monogamy, one last time and if things work out with Tom it’s never again… especially as I don’t want to corrupt a married woman!”, Ruby mockingly gasped towards Jenny. She was certainly aware at this stage in their friendship that Jenny did not need any corruption.

“Here’s to marriage!”, Jenny replied as she downed the remnants of her tequila sunrise. The pair walked over and perched themselves either side of the gentleman at the bar.

….

Ruby crawled around the hotel floor. She had awoken early, dehydrated and in need of some painkillers, she should know better than to drink on an empty stomach but the bloating from too much food made her feel uncomfortable during these exchanges. The buzz of from the alcohol enhanced everything. She perhaps had over done both the fasting and drinking and was now on the verge of being late for work.

“Ah, got you” she said to her elusive, arm length PVC glove. She grasped it and threw it towards her hastily packed overnight bag.

Standing up, she made her way to the vanity table. Making a disgruntled face as she scrunched at her hair, there would be no hiding the fact she had been out all night. She only had one client meeting, hopefully he would have to re-arrange. The rest of her work she could complete remotely, it might not be so bad.

The man had left in the early hours, but she caught a glimpse of Jenny stirring under the covers. She walked over to her side of the bed and kissed her softly on the cheek.

“I’ve got to go. Message me later”, she said before attempting to move away from the bed. Jenny’s hand caught her arm and pulled her towards a more passionate kiss.

“Ew, morning breath!” Ruby joked. “And we don’t kiss when it’s done, you know that.”

Ruby hurriedly walked away and grabbed her bag, throwing the remaining items inside. “Don’t worry, I didn’t forget” she called to Jenny. “I’ve left the cage on your side table. Enjoy”

She blew a kiss towards Jenny and left.

Ruby and Jenny had met in unconventional fashion. Jenny worked as a liaison officer for the police, and when Ruby was assigned to her she took the bold decision to leave all her professionalism behind. Ruby was just that sort of girl, she didn’t need support, she talked nonchalantly about the events. To Jenny, she exuded innocence. She was playful, showed no remorse and her confidence in what she had done was almost daunting, it was sexy. Jenny didn’t understand why, she had never really embarked on anything sexual with another woman, in truth she hadn’t even fantasised about it. She exchanged personal numbers in the guise of ‘if you ever need more than professional support’ and Ruby had surprised her by messaging as she left.

“Hey. I wanted to go for a few drinks later, but don’t really no anywhere here or anyone at all really. Want to go?”

Jenny had replied telling her she would be out with her (now ex) boyfriend and she could thirdwheel if she wished. That night lead to their first encounter in what quickly became a monthly tradition. Always with a third person and always leaving anything perverse between them in the hotel room.

Jenny’s passionate kiss had more than just broke those unwritten rules. It had stirred something between them…

corsac likes this.
  4. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    How many friends does Ruby have?

How will the cage affect Jenny’s marriage?

Will Tom learn from Ruby’s retribution?

What happened to Ruby to lead her down this path?

All this and more still to come…

corsac likes this.
  5. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Yes, I'm intrigued. You've opened several different story lines that are all open-ended and I'm not sure where they are headed. It's going to take another chapter or two to fully develop the plot, I think. I see this as a larger work than JaySaysYes produced. You've got me wondering where this is going.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  6. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    I appreciate when a story builds characters and lets you settle into the story! Nice work, can’t wait to see where it goes!

IB-Chaste likes this.
  7. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    #7 IB-Chaste, May 15, 2023
    Last edited: May 15, 2023
    Ruby and Tom
    Lesson 1: Love me gently.

His muscles strained, the pressure of maintaining one position for this long was taking its toll on his aching arms. Ruby had lead him blindfold to the summerhouse, directed him to what he believed to be the centre of the room before telling him to strip naked. Ruby had spent the last few evenings decorating her new space, and this was the first time Tom had set foot within it since its completion. Furniture deliveries, soft furnishings and ornaments had arrived throughout the weekend but all were to remain a mystery to him.

Ruby had pushed him down onto the one piece of furniture he was aware she had received. A double ended chaise longue, devoid of sides, too large to arrive boxed, he had caught site of the delivery men taking it through the gateway as he arrived home from the football. Tom has wondered about the comfort, the practicality. How you would make use of such an item without a suitable window to slide it against? Now, he appreciated the piece. The rounded pillow below his head gave support. The cushions below his body, soft and tender against his naked skin.

Whether, she had planned it for this specific purpose or not, the lack of sides had allowed Ruby to restrain his arms to each other under the base.

Bound and naked, Tom found himself incredibly aroused. All the sexual activities that had taken place previously had allowed his masculinity to come the forefront, for him to have control, now he considered the vulnerability of his predicament and concluded that it was intimidatingly sexy. As long that is, he could avoid thoughts of needing the toilet! He waited for some time for Ruby to return, taking in the remaining odour of varnish, the newness of the furniture which had attemptingly masked by the aroma of fresh perfume. Ruby’s perfume, that scent turned him on more than any other. Aptly named ‘infatuation’, Tom smiled to himself. It achieved more than the name suggested.

The creaking of the door, proceeded a slight breeze across his intimate regions. She had returned. Her soft footsteps suggested she had made her way directly beside him. Tom flinched as she stroked her fingernails down the side of his body. Her hands reached for his blindfold and pulled it into his forehead.

“Someone’s excited!” Ruby remarked, gleefully.

After a few moments of protest against the light, Tom peered through squinted eyes and smiled as he saw his captor.

“What?” Ruby, questioned. “Were you expecting something more exotic? Leather, whips, masquerade masks?” She raised her eyebrows in suggesting she knew exactly what Tom was thinking. “Tom this isn’t about kink. This lesson is about respect. About you handing over your manhood to me. To focus your sexual energy in a positive way, to teach you to love me.”
    She was not dressed in the typical provocative manner a man would ascertain to be the way from viewing hardcore porn. Her hair tied back hastily with a single hairband, Toms oversized checked shirt was all that covered her body, with pair of functional white pants to maintain her remaining modesty. Her nipple bars could be seen on show under the fabric. She had a look of someone who had spent their first evening with their partner. Cute, but comfortable.

Sitting beside him and placing her hand upon his knee, Ruby looked around, “Do you like what I’ve done to the place?”

Tom peered from his position, but he was poorly placed to really inspect the new property. A large number of candles were scattered around, various sizes and scents. The room appeared smaller than he remembered, either side of him were black Moroccan style room dividers encroaching on the space, he could make little of what was kept behind. He laid his head back down and noticed the hooks he had placed in the ceiling, she had not mounted any hanging baskets to them, a waste of his efforts.

“It’s, erm, different” said Tom not wanting to offend his girlfriends style choices.

“Oh, you don’t know the half of it, Tom. You’re going to learn to love this place as much as you will me.” Ruby said as she kissed his cheek, stood from her position and ventured around the chaise longue, trailing her fingertips across Toms exposed body.

“In these first lessons, Tom, you need to understand that I am fragile. You need to treat me carefully.” She instructed as she walked behind the divider to Tom’s left. Just a few moments later she returned holding a purple tube of ointment and a bag of ice. She placed them behind Toms head on a table or something the like behind that Tom could not see, before mounting the chais long and standing above him, he feet either side of his head, her hand steadying herself by gripping the hook on the ceiling. The view of her covered vagina in white material, her lips outlined in the fabric sent tingles of excitement through Toms body, his manhood raged. Strained. Oozed with precum. He wanted her more than ever, denied for months and now she was allowing him seductively close. Lifting her one leg Ruby pulled her panties over and freed them on one side before switching to the other side and allowing them to fall gracefully down her silkily glistening calf, exposing her now fully waxed pubic area. She caught them with upturned toes and placed them delicately upon Toms face.

“Open your mouth, Honey.” Ruby instructed, and as he did so she pushed them within. A delicately, seductive gagging that wouldn’t really remove his ability to speak, but sent the clear message that she didn’t want him to do so.

“Oh, don’t get too excited”, Ruby said has she squatted towards Toms face, her lips parting and exposing her shiningly wet vaginal opening, her vulva brushed mesmerisingly across his nose as he took in moist feel and scented aroma before him. Ruby pulled the blindfold down over his eyes again, her weight could be felt to one side of his head as she removed herself from the furniture.

Tom could hear the scraping of furniture against the hard floors as Ruby shifted something beside him. She mounted Tom, her thighs either side of his toned torso, her hands stroking his legs, upwards towards his penis. Gentle touches of her fingertips along his shaft had him dancing, yearning for her grasp. Her weight shifted onto her bottom, her cheeks pressed into his body, her slick vagina left a cool moistness against his belly. Tom could hear her fiddling with something before the touch returned on his penis, colder now. Wet. She stroked her fingers against the full length, rubbed her palms against its head.

“This may take a while to take affect, think unsexy thoughts.” Ruby joked, as she hopped herself away from Tom.

Tom tried to control his breathing, he was incredibly aroused, but becoming slightly uncomfortable in the scenario. He had no understanding of what Ruby was doing, he was beginning to panic, to feel stressed, angry. He tensed against his shackles.

Cold! Unbearable cold steered through his groin. He gasped as the bag of ice fell with its full weight onto his member.

Ruby laughed, “Oh man up, Tom!” She stroked his inner thighs, “it’s either the ice or I cane your feet, but we need to get that blood pumping away from you.”

Tom could hear Ruby pacing around him, it sent fear through his body. What had he let himself into.

“Your erections make you less of a man. They don’t let you treat me how I expect to be treated.”

He could feel himself becoming emotional, his breathing ragged, his body shaking. He began to weep. He knew how it felt to have this power of a woman, to know he could do whatever he desired to them. To treat them with complete disregard. Now in the opposite position he felt, shame!

“Shhh” Came Ruby’s instruction. “Relax, this is just one lesson, there’s more Tom, when this one is done. I know it’s scary, but at least I won’t hurt you, like you have me… and others. You deserve to understand how it feels to be completely out of control.”

A creak and thud announced Ruby’s departure from the summerhouse. Tom laid in the darkness of his blindfold and pondered what Ruby had said. He deserved this. He found himself comforted that she had no intention to hurt him, but with medicine these days you don’t always feel pain during procedures. His flaming demeanour made way for more panic, more anger, more rage. He concentrated on her lingering soft voice in his head, she wouldn’t hurt him. She loved him. After some time the ice began to become wetter, his groin numb far more than the effects of ice. What had she put on me?

Tom drifted into a disturbed sleep.

….

Awakening, Tom could feel Ruby’s arms brushing against his legs. The cold had gone from below. Pressure surrounded his penis. Ruby walked behind his head and once again pulled the blindfold away, as soon as his eyesight was available to him again Tom fulfilled his only thought. He needed to see if his body was intact. Looking down Tom was relieved, relieved but bewildered, his once excited anatomy was contained within a small steel prison. He attempted to push the panties from his mouth, to ask the 59 questions he had flowing through his mind. Ruby grasped him. One hand on his forehead, her other over his mouth.

“Don’t speak, just accept you need this.” She said calmly. “It’s titanium, I love it.” Ruby became more animated. “How does it feel to know you were pierced to match a cage, rather than ordering one to fit your piercing? Im pretty proud of myself for that one.”

Pulling her underwear from Toms mouth and placing her index finger across his lips, she still didn’t want to hear his side, she didn’t care what he had to say. Tom didn’t blame her, he was experiencing a manner he had adopted with his conquests and he felt… humbled.

“Now, Tommy. Do you want to experience oral like I do it?” She asked in a seductively cute way, shifting her weight around her body to extenuate her innocent form. “As you’ve been so good so far, I won’t be needing this now. You’ve earned this.” She continued as she began to unbutton her shirt, allowing it to fall behind her.

Tom took in his girlfriends body. He had missed her. She looked more beautiful than ever, and in the warm air her nipples perked up in arousal. An unknown quantity to Tom, she was untypically wet throughout these exchanges, her body showed arousal in other ways. This was clearly exciting her, exciting her far more than Tom had ever managed previously.

Pausing in reflection of her question, oral? Yes, for her to do that she would remove this abomination between his legs. He wanted that, but he wanted the experience Ruby was about to give to him.

“Oh, fuck yeah.” Tom exclaimed as he nodded his head in excitement.

She gave him a glance, sternly putting her finger to her lips. “Shhh”.

Straddling Toms torso once again, he was now in a position to appreciate her fully. The view of her pert, rounded cheeks surrounding her tight vaginal lips, pressed preciously between her soft thighs. Ruby shifted back wards towards Tom’s face.

“Lick it for me first.” Ruby said as she pushed her hips further and her vagina slightly parted to accommodate his tongue.

Tom lifted his head towards her. She was still out of reach, he could just about touch her with the tip of his tongue, he could smell the scent of arousal over the scent from her legs doused in ‘infatuation’. This was her, everything to him. His cock strained against his cage, as his neck crained to fulfil her command.

“Don’t you want to?” Ruby laughed. “Have you forgotten how much you enjoy me?”.

“Please, Ruby. Let me” Tom anguished.

“Oh. Good boy. Manners will get you everything.” Ruby replied as she squatted more thoroughly towards his face. Toms tongue met her, attempting to directly find her clitoris.

“Gently, I’m fragile.” Said Ruby. “You need to tease me first”.

Tom’s tongue withdrew and he kissed the inside of her thighs, taking his time he caressed up and down with his soft touches. Little delicate pecks against her outer lips, soft touches to her moist interior.

“That’s good. Now, you can try and pleasure me fully.”

Tom found her clitoris with his tongue, but as he did so Ruby pushed her body back towards him. Trapping his face between her calves, her asshole pressed against his nose, her seeping vagina pushed firmly against Tom’s face.

‘Oh she wants it rough.’ Tom thought, as he held his breath and allowed his tongue to continue its work against her, pleasuring her for a while before he needed to breathe, he tried to move his head to the side to get some air. He was trapped. He couldn’t move away. He stopped his quest to provide pleasure and frantically struggled to find oxygenated safety. His arms strained against his shackles, his face pushed against Ruby’s intimate regions. He fought but there was no relent, he strained his attempted breaths and was met with smooth, wet moistness in his mouth, or a warm unfavourable odour in his nose.

Eventually, the struggle left him, he relaxed his body as he fell dangerously close to unconsciousness. Ruby shifted away and Tom gasped at the air. Water streamed from his eyes as he coughed himself back to reality.

“Oh!” He heard Ruby exclaim. “You don’t like it when you can’t breathe?!”

“No.” Tom, said through his gasping coughs.

“Are you going to carry on forcing me down your cock Tom?” Ruby pressed.

Tom shook his head.

“Good. I’m sorry these lessons have to be so extreme, Tom. I just don’t think you’ll learn any other way.” Said Ruby as she moved herself forwards to Tom’s penis, “Now, you’ve earned a treat. I’ll show you how to give oral properly.”

Through the delirium of this extreme abuse, Tom found himself becoming aroused again. He longed for Ruby’s mouth around him again, probably more than anything other than entering her fully. She was good, even without the deep penetration he loved to administer upon her.

Ruby’s tongue flicked the head of Tom’s caged, straining shaft, “Just like that!” She said as she jumped from Tom. “Did you see that? See some lessons are easier to understand.”

Tom felt the anger return. He was frustrated. He began to protest, “Ok, it’s time…”

Ruby quickly pressed her underwear back against his mouth as he spoke. “Don’t Tom. Don’t ruin this lesson. Accept this. You’ll never enter me again. Not until you can prove to me you’re the man I deserve”, before walking away with her panties in hand.

Tom looked down at the cage and his heart sank. He felt less than he did when he entered the summerhouse, the excitement of his situation was gone. He wanted to make this work, he wanted her to love him like she did at the beginning. Did he really need to go through all this?

“Do you love me Ruby?” He asked meekly.

Ruby paused. Less pensive, more caught off guard. She knew the answer, she’d struggled with her emotions since past events and this situation was difficult for her. She needed someone who could protect her, especially in the bedroom.

The last few years with Jenny had become consuming, their antics together were exciting and gave purpose, she invaded her every thought, but she was soon to be free from all that. She needed to find something real, she didn’t know how things would play out, just maybe if she got things right, Tom could be hers.

“If you learn to respect me, show me I can trust you implicitly. When you understand me and put my feelings first. Maybe then, I could learn to love you.”

Tom looked dejectedly towards his cage. Maybe he needed this.

littleguy3 and corsac like this.
  8. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    A very interesting and unique storyline!

IB-Chaste likes this.
  9. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    You’ll never guess how it’s going to end, I’ll tell you that for certain.
    As Ruby moves forward with the punishments, delving further into past should change the understanding of what is going on.
    Only 7 or 8 more chapters to go :oops:

10. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    We shall read them

IB-Chaste likes this.
  11. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Really love the story. It is also very well written. would love to read the coming chapters

IB-Chaste likes this.
  12. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Chapter 4: Jenny & Martin’s wedding.

Jenny paced through the hotel, the traditions were long and drawn out, the aimless socialising had drained her. She needed to escape. Escape the mundane congratulations, the small talk on the big topics; the future, children, happiness. She longed for some time to herself, or better still with a generous lover. She felt frustrated. She yearned for some touch, some stimulation, a release of magnitude; to bellow through the hotel as orgasmic waves forced themselves throughout her body. This being her wedding, her wedding to “Martin”, she would probably have to settle for a night in his enigmatically lacking presence.

Pausing momentarily, Jenny studied some signage in the hotel lobby:

‘Welcome to the celebration of union between Jaahanvi Mahajan and Mahin Jadav.

Guests this way.’

Just reading her own birth name was enough to turn her stomach. She despised her culture. A deep hatred towards the forced life she had planned for her. The guests had talked to her of children, the future, of happiness, but what did they know? What concept did they have of how Jenny felt today? This was a jail sentence. Her liberties restricted, her plans constrained into other beings expectations. As she looked upon the simple signage she began to feel angry, pity in her own predicament. Ripping it down she stomped towards her room. It was time that her husband knew exactly what sort of union he had been tied to. Reaching the bridal suite, Jenny entered and slammed the door behind her, gasping at a breath of relaxation. She was alone.

Jenny studied herself in the mirror. Her brightly coloured wedding sari did little to make her feel comfortable within herself. The ornate jewellery trailing around her hair was beautiful, but not to her tastes. The red bindi marked her head, mockingly reminding her of her new status. She shed herself of her clothing and stood naked in front of her own reflection. Beautiful long brown hair fell sleekly over her shoulders. Her young graceful body was still appealing enough to tempt the most attractive of lovers, unravaged by the effects of childbirth and not yet displaying signs of her chronic use of nicotine to numb her troubled mind.

Was it egocentric to find yourself this attractive? Jenny didn’t care, she caressed, admired her reflection as she stroked every inch of her upper body. Her hands found her pert breasts, her nipples erected under her touch. Thoughts of nights with Ruby lingered in her mind, the excitement of the unknown; nameless men, female eroticism, orgasmic waves from the sense of her own power. Closing her eyes, she fantasised about Ruby’s touch. Imagining her soft female aroma as she held her closely, how her larger breasts pressed against her own. The cold touch of her steel bars against her own nipples. How her warm thighs held her within this embrace as Jenny stroked the soft skin of her back, soft moist lips pressing against hers. She dreamed of the tempting female musk of Ruby’s more intimate regions. Jenny stroked down her olive skinned belly, below her navel and gently guided her fingers between her pubic hair and pressing firmly on her clitoris.

As the excitement began to take hold, the door opened behind her. Beyond her own reflection she saw the ominous presence of her new husband. Jenny did not turn, she had stripped herself of reminders of this day and she didn’t want to him now in his Indian apparel. “Strip!” She commanded, almost more frustrated of his presence than a seductively timed tease.

Pausing for a short period, she finally turned and saw Mahin standing in his white y-fronted briefs. Her top lips raised as she stifled a scowl. She had grown to detest this man, his beliefs, his lack of verve. He bored her. He reminded her of her father, she hated him too. He had seen to that when he raised her with his iron fist and uncompromising attitudes. The outline of his steel cage contained in his underwear brought a fonder sense of satisfaction, she had ventured into the realms of control with this man now.

Mahin was once a catch, he cared for his body and had shown to feel deeply for Jenny. That was before he ditched the gym for a life of socialising and networking, pushing his plastic surgery business towards success.

Knowing that they would one day be wed, Jenny took decisive action to spend time with him, they moved in together and initially the sex was incredible. Pure, unadulterated lust. Wild and sweaty. That soon fizzled out as he focussed more upon his business interests, spending time away from the home, spending more time with others.

If there was one way to really hurt Jenny, it was in a failure to show her that she was the most attractive person you could imagine. A failure to understand that she was a Goddess. She should be treasured. How could this feeble man reject her?

She had found out the answer, gathered the evidence and now utilised it to keep him under her controlling spell.

“Ok Jaahanvi, this is enough!” He bellowed. “The cage must come off!”

This command didn’t land with Jenny, the use of her birth name sent a cold feeling through her. Who was he that he could try and belittle her in this moment. This was not the first occasion he taken this tact, he always talked this way when he had been around his family, the confidence she kept contained relit by their words.

“Don’t start acting like a Hindu, Martin.” Jenny responded, her words harsh and unrestricted. With emphasis on the word Martin, she crucified his trivial act. He too was not fond of his culture, preferring a more ‘typical’ life within the English cultures. Drinking, partying, easy conquests in his youth. He enjoyed it all. “I know you all too well. Do not think these vows will mean you will ever be anything but beneath me.”

“Is this because of you and Ruby? I saw her when we took the steps, the way she looked at you, her tears. Why doesn’t she want this for us Jenny? Why can’t we be a normal married couple.” Martin questioned.

“Oh, please” Jenny dismissed his comments once more, turning away from him and walking from the mirror. Content to allow herself to be naked in front of this man without any connotation of more.

“She always seems to have someone new, she’s happy for a few months and then they’re just gone, I feel for her, I hope it works out with her and Tom. He must have fallen in deep for her to stay this long.” Martin continued.

“Oh, Martin.” Jenny replied. “Do not fool yourself. If you love her so much maybe you should have married her instead, we both know that’s not what you want…”

Martin was shocked by the insinuation, but understanding of her more subtle jibe. He backtracked on his words, withdrew his angry tone. “I’m… i’m just surprised. I was expecting one of Ruby’s sleepovers by now. That’s what she normally does isn’t it when she runs away? You’re always there when she needs you, you should stop being so accommodating. If the force ever found out you’d be through, it’s not professional.”

Jenny snapped, this assassination of her actions did not sit well with her, “No, this is because of you and that English boy. Just thank me for being tolerant.”

Martin was taken back, he had not expected her to bring that up today, not on their wedding night.

“How would that be seen in our community if everyone found out? You don’t want me to leak anything now do you?” Jenny menaced, she had astutely made Martin aware of the pictures she had obtained of him within an unforgettable tryst with his business partner.

“Now, Martin.” Jenny continued with a sinister glee, “I have a present for you!” Reaching beside the bed she reached out and handed it to him.

….

Jenny laid casually naked upon the bed, Martin was preparing himself in the adjoining facilities, she once again turned her mind to illicit details of her female companion. Toying with her intimate regions with her intricately decorated, henna covered hands. Reaching to her opening with two fingers, she moistened them with her own excitement and slid them upwards to her swelling clitoris.

Martin entered the room looking particularly forlorn. His penis pitifully caged between his legs, straps of his harness digging into his bulging, unkept body. A 7 inch realistically moulded dildo protruded from his crotch.

“Oh, wow. You’re so big now!” Jenny mocked. “A real man.”

“Please, Jenny.” He pleaded softly.

“No. Martin, you are my husband now. I have needs and it is your duty to provide for them. Get over here and fuck me!” Jenny interjected cruelly.

Martin took a few steps forward towards the bed as Jenny moved to meet him, arching her back downwards as she placed herself on all fours before him. Taking the faux penis within her mouth, grasping it with one hand, Jenny provided Martin with the most frustrating blowjob of his life. The duel density dildo was designed to be as realistic as possible, but within her mouth it still felt artificial. The odour, the taste, the feel. It was all slightly off, but Jenny made no indication as such. Guiding the shaft into her mouth, eyeing Martins pitiful glances as she withdrew seductively back along its length.

“Oh fuck, that’s such a good dick you have now.” She declared as she removed it from her mouth, breathing heavily as if she had really enjoyed the moment. “Now take me.”

Jenny slid her cheeks towards the end of the bed, grasped Martins hip in one had and the dildo in the other she laid back, in same motion she pulled Martin’s ‘penis’ inside her.

She toyed with Martin for over an hour, after some time the artificial penis felt normal, comfortable, she started to believe in the sex. Different positions had it pressing her internally in the various degrees of pleasure. She finally found her defining orgasmic waves crash through her when she turned away from Martin. Away from his uncomfortable gaze. Jenny back herself onto him. Took her clitoris between her fingers and pleasured herself as he casually thrust his ‘dick’ into her. Jenny screamed in ecstasy, her vagina tightened around the shaft as her body was left quaking in the midst of pleasure. She crashed to the mattress, panting.

“Oh fuck!” Jenny declared, brushing the hair from her perspiring forehead. “It’s safe to say the marriage is now officially consummated. Thanks, Honey.”

She withdrew herself from the bed. Gave Martin a couple of condescending pats to his buttocks and cooly walked away from sexually frustrated presence to shower. Alone she pondered previous events.

….

Earlier during the wedding, Jenny had found a brief moment alone before the next stage of the ceremony. The Saptapadi. She gathered her thoughts in a clearing to the back of the hotel, an escape to intoxicate her blood stream with some much needed nicotine. She puffed away, taking in the sweet tobacco fumes, inhaling them through her nose as she exhaled them from her lungs. She didn’t want this one to go to waste. As she took the final draw and flung the cigarette over the nearby wall she became aware of another, more intoxicating aroma. ‘Infatuation’.

She didn’t turn around, she knew this girl would have to see her wedding, she wasn’t surprised by her uninvited appearance, she considered for a moment how she could play this scenario in her favour.

She turned, playing at being oblivious to her presence.

“Oh my, Ruby? You’re here.” She said, as plausibly shocked as she could be. “I’m so glad Ive got to see you.”

“You look beautiful.” Ruby told her, before approaching more closely, taking a look around and giving her a slight kiss on the side of her lips.

“Why?” Jenny continued, “you know we can’t be seen together.”

“I’m so confused, Jen. I needed to see for myself, to know that we can’t be together. So that I can give myself a future like you are.” Ruby said, almost ashamed of herself for intruding.

Jen needed Ruby to stay with Tom for now, but she was growing soft, unbelieving. She needed a push, she needed some motivation. “Ruby, it kills me too.” Jenny looked pained. “We can still have our fun together for now, but eventually you’ll grow tired of it, you’ll want more. When you’ve tamed him properly, you’ll have the man you desire, it’ll be perfect and you’ll soon forget how you feel right now.”

She had drawn her in but she didn’t want Ruby to have false hope of the future. She respected her enough for that. Ruby’s head lowered, she muttered towards Jenny, “Jen, I’ll never…”

Cutting her off, “You’ve got to go now, we can’t ruin Martin’s wedding. Shhh.” Jenny moved towards Ruby and gave her a gentle kiss whilst holding her palm against her cheek. After this fleeting interlude she left to continue the ceremony as if this exchange had never happened. She had caught sight of Ruby in the distance as she paced around the fire, she looked broken.

corsac likes this.
  13. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Your writing seems to be improving as this story moves along. I had expected maybe the opposite. Well done!

IB-Chaste likes this.
  14. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Withhold your praise until you read the next chapter. The “lessons” feel integral to the storyline to some degree, however, with them more sexualised than storytelling I’ve toyed with this one for a few hours and can’t help but think it still feels… rushed.

15. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Chapter 5: Ruby and Tom
    Lesson 2: Take me softly

The last month had been tough on Ruby. While she was not a novice to this style of play and had acted out these games previously, she had always had the certainty that it was just that, games. Ultimately, she was aware that when they were through, she would leave with a distinct ease. Calculated, playful, emotionless. With Tom, things were different. This wasn’t the man that she expected to meet, other than a desire for rough sex he hadn’t shown the qualities deserving of her lessons. What was more, whilst he had remained chaste, Tom had seem to prosper in his quest to become a better person for her; he was calm, attentive and caring. Ruby felt conflicted, this relationship now worked for her. Without the pressure of sex overshadowing them, Ruby and Tom had become a proper couple. It was intimate, adventurous and enjoyable.

“Ok, I can do that. I’ll let you know how it goes. Love you.” Ruby tapped to end the call. She needed the reassurances from Jenny, some persuasion that she was on the right path. Taking a breath and pushing away her insecurities, Ruby took one last look at herself before walking to the summer house where she once again had Tom restrained. She didn’t feel at home in her outfit, but she had been assured that stepping up would prove more fruitful, that her messages would be received more clearly. Tom would become a better person for it.

Ruby adjusted her bra one last time. She was dressed from head to toe in restrictive PVC underwear, it was stiflingly hot this evening and she thanked herself for having the sensibilities to keep her outfit to a minimum. Ruby stood tall on the high heels of her boots, the shiny, black material extended from them and covered her delicately smooth legs. Her thighs exposed from just above her knees to the lower side of her bottom, just a little of her cheeks protruded from under her matching panties. A simple PVC bralette covered her breasts, amplifying her cleavage. Although, she grasped at an ornately handled whip, she had little intention to use it. It completed the look. Exuding the confidence that Ruby didn’t feel within. She took one last look at her reflection and ensured her hair was tightly, sleeked back into her knot.

‘Show time’, she thought to herself, ‘you know how to do this. Be confident’.

….

Ruby’s boots clunked on the simple floor, the tapping echoed throughout the wooden structure. She wondered how intimidating this must feel to Tom, helplessly bound in the centre of the room. Hands to the ceiling, legs parted, this pose maintained by the steel bar strapped to his ankles at either end, spreading his legs and removing any opposition against the oncoming infliction. He couldn’t cry out if he was in pain, if she went too far. His mouth filled humiliatingly with a small penis shaped gag strapped around the back of his neck. This typically silent person, calm and dignified found himself in enforced muteness.

Ruby paused and took him in. This was her man; kind and caring, a subtly dangerous streak unknown to most. Powerfully strong, certainly capable enough to have overpowered Ruby as she bound him had carefully submitted to her. A sense of longing washed over her, a desire to be with this man entirely. To end these stupid learnings and be done with all this; but what of that danger? Would she be safe? She began to hear Jenny’s words flowing through her mind, ‘he couldn’t be trusted until he was tame’, she ‘shouldn’t fall for his charm’. With that, her mind became flooded with the intoxicating, care-free passion she found with Jenny. The caring embraces, the soft kisses, the safety of her presence.

‘Jen is right, this needs to happen.’ Ruby thought as she reached out and stroked Toms chest. ‘He can’t be trusted. Men aren’t safe.’

Ruby’s soft touch awoke the vigour within Tom, she scraped her fingers down his chest. A look of fear entered his eyes that told Ruby that he may now be regretting his submission. She looked powerful. The whip looked menacing. Ruby played on it. Lifting her arm and cracking it down on the hard floor. The extreme booming of the impact filled the room.

“Look at me, Tom” Ruby demanded. She was in the zone now. The noise had awoken her inner deviant. “How does it feel to feel weak?”

Ruby paused, but knew no answer was forthcoming.

“How does it feel to know I have the power over you to do exactly what I want?”

Again, the lapse in conversation brought no answers. Tom’s brow furrowed. He looked lost in concentration, trying as he might to come to some conclusion about what was to come.

Ruby cracked the whip against the floor once more.

“This is how I feel, Tom.” She shouted at him, lost in her emotions, tears began to form in her eyes. Her feeling towards this scenario started to feel very real. “This is how I feel every time you forced yourself upon me!”

“How does it feel?” She bellowed, caught up in her own anger, Ruby took a step towards Tom and punched him as hard as she could. A stifled grunt forced its way from Tom’s cock filled mouth. “This is how I feel when all you dirty men have your way with me!”

Ruby paced away from Tom, attempting to restrain the wave of anger that gripped her. She needed to overcome her own emotions, to stop the tears. To regain control, to fill this feeling of empty hollowness that engulfed her.

Lost in her own sense of worthlessness, Ruby felt frustrated with herself, more conflicted. Her muscles tensed, her body raged.

“I AM NOT A WHORE!!”. She screamed hysterically, letting out all the heartache she had been made to feel in the past, everything she had been put through, all the dirty things men had done to her.

Ruby curled the whip behind her shoulders and forced it with all the venom and hatred that filled her towards Tom’s chest.

The sound of the leather against flesh wasn’t the only sound to fill the room. Toms stifled screams and preceding sobbing brought about a morbid discomfort to the air.

A deep red line stained his torso.

Ruby paced the room again, trying desperately to regain herself. Steadying her breathing, stifling the tears. Ruby wiped her dripping secretions from her face down the sleeve of her PVC gloves.

She held herself upright, her hands steadying herself on her knees. She panted, inhaled, tried to breathe. From her position she could see the damage she had inflicted. She felt a deep angry sorrow. Tom had collapsed against his bindings, his head lowered. Tears dripped onto the floor, Ruby traced them from his face as gravity took hold, she glanced to where they were pooling between Tom’s parted legs. This look took her down towards Tom’s pitifully caged penis. Desperate for escape, she felt a wave of guilt that she had denied him now for over a month. He had barely complained, barely attempted to instigate anything sexual, this message was getting through to him; if he wanted Ruby, he would have to prove himself worthy of more than sexual prowess. Yet, he was being beaten, she had lost control.

Ruby gazed at his contained manhood longingly before she had a realisation that not all this undignified pool on the floor was from Tom’s tears, his penis bulged at the confines. Precum oozed from his tip.

‘He’s enjoying this?’ Ruby considered. ‘Enjoying my pain.’

The anger returned, crashing against her, more fierce than before. Slapping Tom hard across the face, Ruby stormed from the summerhouse and paced the garden. She cared little if the neighbours took sight of her in then fading sunlight. The cooler air helped to relieve her tension, pressing her hands against the side of the summerhouse, Ruby looked to the floor and began to cry. Sobbing, her body shook uncontrollably.

…..

Ruby left her perverse captive bound for the next thirty to forty minutes whilst she composed herself. Time to ascertain her next move, a new plan, a method to humiliate Tom with unenjoyable acts, but maintain a level of dignified control. Pushing aside her current hatred filled wrath towards this man, she rounded herself back to the same scenario she had initially intended to instigate.

‘Ok, Ruby. Control yourself’ she told herself as she once again entered the makeshift torture chamber. Walking past Tom without a glance she made her way beyond the screens to the table she had set up previously, she pulled it angrily around the screen and settled it beside Tom. The legs dug into the meticulously varnished grains of the floor leaving a trail in their wake. Ruby looked at the scuffs and a sense of satisfaction filled her briefly.

“Oh, Tom. You’re going to have to revarnish all my floors when this is done.” She mocked, she knew that the damage to his handiwork would hit harder than any sexual punishment that was coming.

“Don’t worry, Baby.” She said as she caressed Toms cheek, almost lovingly, “I’ve left my whip inside for now. It’s time for something more enjoyable.”

Ruby paused for dramatic affect.

“I’m going to show you exactly how it feels to be fucked by you Tom?” Her statement somewhat trialled off as she assessed the damaged she had inflicted upon him. The red line was bubbling with tiny red dots. It looked painful. Ruby looked at Tom directly in the eyes, she wanted to know if she could see any remorse, any sense that he wanted to do better for her. That he felt ashamed, but Tom didn’t hold her gaze, perhaps a sign of guilt, perhaps out of fear from what Ruby had placed in front of him. Ruby noticed his intrigue towards the items upon the table. “Oh, I didn’t know which would be the right one.”

The void he left with his lack of emotions made this simpler.

On the table lay an assortment of varying sized dildos, unrealistic and brightly coloured. The largest over hung the small table, at 12 inches she had no intention of using this one. Then again, she hadn’t intended to use her whip. Beside the dildos Ruby had instigated the use of these with a pump bottled pot of lube. Inside Ruby began to feel calmer, the emotions of the previous encounter had diminished. Tom seemed calmer, if she didn’t know better and the gag didn’t confine his expressions, Ruby would be certain that he was smiling. She felt a level of compassion return within herself. This felt like a game again, and so she could enjoy this far more. Picking up a dildo in similar to size of Tom’s erection she held it to his groin. “That looks about right”. She walked from Tom with the faux penis in her hand, “But” she paused. Holding the penis aside her head as if a brainwave had just hit her, she was a scientist with an intense revelation. She waited for the brief echo of her footsteps to recede, and continued, “Size is relative, and my hole is way smaller than yours.”

Ruby paced menacingly back towards the table. Aimed a light grin Tom’s way and grasped at the monstrously sized, fake, purple dick. “This is the right size!”. She stated gleefully.

Tom shook his head, the softer expression had vanished and his fear returned, these subtly guiding emotions were lost on Ruby. Picking up the pot of lubricant from the table and putting her hand on Toms shoulder she almost danced around him as if she had erected a pole and she was practicing for her nightly performance. Ruby stroked down his back, down his buttocks and reached down his thighs. Tickling her way back upwards more slowly, teasing her finger tips to Tom’s exposed passage. She caressed it gently, rotating around his entrance whilst she calmly doused it with lubricant. Pressing two fingers firmly inside Tom’s tight asshole, massaging them backwards and forwards as if she was gently taking his virginity. Eventually, Tom began to relax. His posture loosened, the tension in his legs rescinded and Ruby’s fingers played inside him with more ease.

“Oh, you like that?” Ruby quizzed softly into Toms ear. “You’re ready for more?”

With her fingers still gaping Tom’s now willing hole, Ruby playfully reached around to the table. Picking up the first dildo she put her hands on. It was large and girthy, but also considerably less intimidating than the one she had promised. Lifting it to Tom’s shoulder blades, she caressed it gently down his spine journeying its way to her probing fingers.

She could feel the tension return, a tightening around her intruding fingers, pressing them tightly together, “I wouldn’t do that” She reassured him, discarding the dildo with a flick of her wrist. It landed in front of him, a sign that she didn’t intend harm. Reaching upwards, Ruby unclipped Toms hands.

“These lessons are not about torture, they are to teach you how to love me properly.”

Ruby ventured a few steps away from Tom. “If you want me to love you, you’ll willingly accept me, but that’s up to you.” Pacing to face him, she continued. “If you want me, and not all this, you’ll untie yourself and wait for me on the chais longue.”

….

Ruby waited behind the screen, assessing Tom’s movements. Unknowing, if when she stepped out of this shrouded safety she would be met with anger, frustration or love. She looked down at herself, she had replaced her PVC armour with a pair of functional panties, her top half was covered in Tom’s favourite T-shirt, tied at the hip retain her feminine charm.

Ruby reached down and felt the next stage of her plan between her legs, it felt peculiar, this was a first for her. She tightened the straps around her waist, pulled the harness up slightly an admired how she looked with an almost realistic penis. It measured perfectly to that of Toms own. Wearing it didn’t make her feel powerful at all, she felt vulnerable. Concerned about her performance.

Ruby took a deep breath and walked barefoot to the waiting Tom. His smile said it all, it was inviting, he wanted to be with her and was accepting of this intrusion to allow that to happen.

Ruby kissed him passionately, and as thoughts of Jenny’s soft touch filled her, she emulated these in making love to Tom. His strong legs held her, she thrust gently against him and as their eyes met, it felt real. There was a truth In the knowledge that Tom wasn’t perfect, but there was also truth in genuineness of his submission, it made her feel safe and this unusual embrace brought about a connection she had not experienced with a man since her late teens. She placed a tender kiss upon his neck, took his earlobe in her mouth and flicked it seductively with her tongue before whispering, “I love you, Tom.”

…..

Ruby lay on the chaise longue, fake penis still attached, she watched as Tom assessed the damage to the flooring. She began to feel ashamed for her anger towards him, he didn’t deserve that, he didn’t deserve her rage. A feeling of sadness overcame her, she thought she knew of love, she knew she hadn’t ever really experienced it fully, entirely, without restriction, but it seemed implausible that he would allow all this in the name of it.

“Tom?” Ruby spoke softly. “Why are you letting me do this?”

Tom seemed surprised by the question, Ruby had been steadfast in her claims that this was the only way. He had come to agree, but never really thought upon why. He said the first words that came to him, “I love you. Is that not enough?”

This did not pacify Ruby, she continued with her inquisition. “No, Tom. People don’t allow these things out of love, you don’t seem like a pushover. Why do you really let me?”

Tom paused and reflected on Ruby’s words. He knew exactly why he felt like he needed this, but he couldn’t show that side to her. To lose her. He chose his words more carefully, “I guess I’ve always been bad at relationships, maybe I need this.”

Ruby probed instantly, “How bad?”

Tom felt like a deer in the headlights, he hadn’t anticipated this, “Erm, nothing. Nothing terrible. You know how relationships can go.” Tom paused for a second. “Things can just get messy.”

Ruby was left feeling unconvinced. She knew it was more than that.

littleguy3 likes this.
  16. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Oh my! This is a long one. Where's the audio link? :rolleyes:

IB-Chaste likes this.
  17. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Chapter 6: The Lawyer. (Part one)

Sitting alone in his office, comfortably reclined against the plush leather of his custom, chesterfield arm chair. Mr. Lawrence’s brow furrowed, he noticed the clock tick over the half hour. Motionless, deep in uncomfortable thoughts for well beyond the expected office closing time. His work had become a routine, unchallenging in its lack of complexity, it no longer gave him the same thrill he had once experienced. His intray had sat empty for over an hour and he hadn’t received any further communications. His home life currently made his career feel enjoyable. How long could he put off the inevitable?

Looking down from the clock, he surveyed the picture upon his desk. His daughter’s graduation, donned with a cap and gown and with a gleeful smile across her face, she stood prominently between himself and his wife. Once, the two women alongside him in this image would have filled him with warm sentiments, however, with the events of this past few weeks in mind he now considered if they would even continue to be a significant part of his life for the foreseeable future.

With a quick knock on the open door his young assistant popped her head onto his solitude, interrupting his morbid thought process, “Are we nearly done Mr. Lawrence? I’m soooooo bored!!” She joked.
    The playful tone and mocking exasperation brought a wry smile to his face, Lizzy wasn’t nearly as inept as she made out, but she was also not really a fit candidate for the role that he had hired her. With her resemblance to his daughter, the chemistry that just entertained him and an ability to summarise his complex thought processes into simple profanities, Lizzy would be given a job for life. He just simply enjoyed having her around.

“Why don’t you want to go home? Things still shit with Janice?” Lizzy pried, as she gave him an overly embellished look of sadness. “You should come out for a drink, that’ll make you feel better.”

At 47 years old, Duncan Lawrence was by no means past his prime. With expensive, smart-casual business styling, clever wit and dark hair still thick upon his head, he was actually quite the catch. Substituting his pursuit of intimacy with his wife and lavish presents for his daughter, for time at the gym and flash cars and designer garments for himself had only added to his appeal. Still, spending time with Lizzy had a damaging affect to his self-esteem, it made him feel old. He pondered on the offer and considered what was waiting for him at home. “Of course, a drink sounds fantastic. It does, however, come with two stipulations.”

Lizzy looked bemused, she had brushed off his attempted lechery before and she really hoped this wouldn’t resurface. “And what would they be Mr. Lawrence?”

“Firstly, out of the office it’s ‘Duncan’” pausing for a slight moment, he continued “and you need to ring my wife and tell her I’m stuck in a meeting.”

“Ok. Sure.” She laughed, “But Mr. Lawrence. Please don’t get drunk and touch my bum again!”

Duncan laughed heartily.

….

Jenny sat alone at a table in her favoured lounge bar, it was quieter than usual and she attributed this to the football final currently being played out on some other continent. This establishment offering no such viewing facilities aided her in avoiding the trappings of young men, drunk and leery, expectant from one slurred conversation. She appreciated the flattery, knowledge that she still had that appeal was the cornerstone of her confidence, but tonight she was on the prowl for someone with a little more affluence.

She studied a couple just a few tables away, huddled together solemnly, the man talked in depth about an unknown topic whilst his younger companion appeared to humour him. Jenny considered her for a moment, she wasn’t naturally beautiful; dyed red hair over a pale complexion. Freckles spotted the fragility of her facial structure and framed a pair of wonderfully intriguing green eyes. She looked to be the sort that would have her nose extensively pierced or scaffolding in her ears, if only her job would allow it. A simple concluding thought of Jenny’s from her obvious attempt at dressing professionally. She appeared to have a gothic charm. From her vantage point Jenny could ascertain that in fact, whilst her male friend spoke, the young lady appeared to be swiping through a variety of flattering images of single women.
    ‘She’ll be leaving soon’, Jenny thought to herself. The man’s designer clothing and the expensive appearance of his watch designated him worthy of the wait.

Jenny’s mind wandered and she found herself envisioning this young lady naked, how she kept her intimate regions, the size of her breasts on her tiny frame. She fantasised about her aroma of the slick juices from her tight hole. From the moment the sexual innocence of Ruby had graced her presence, awakening her to new desires, thoughts and arousals she had become fascinated by the female form; fascinated by the arousal she felt within herself when she allowed such perversions to escalate. ‘Ruby’, her mind turned to the naivety of her protege. How she longed to touch her, to taste her. Could she cross that line? Her thoughts were cut short as the waitress placed a drink down at her table.

“Compliments of the gentleman at the bar,” the waitress said sharply to Jenny, who had barely even made acknowledge of her.

“Take it back.” Jenny commanded without even glancing towards the gentleman, she had already assessed the room as she entered. There was no one else in here that appealed, no one except the man currently in her crosshairs.

Following the refusal of the unknown man’s advances, events swiftly unfolded as Jenny had anticipated; the young lady became slightly more engrossed in her phone before appearing to make her excuses to leave. Jenny caught the attention of the man with subtle eye contact and a knowing smile. The man downed the last of what appeared to be ice covered in undiluted whisky and walked towards the door.

“You going home so soon?” Jenny asked, as she seductively stroked his arm as he passed.

“Oh. Hi. Erm…” Duncan said, flustered by her attention. His suave demeanour abandoned him instantaneously. “I’m…”

“In need of your company?” Jenny, cut in. Posing his own thoughts to him with a sexualised edge. An innocent glance. A caress to her body. As easily as that Duncan was hooked, time to reel him him. “It won’t just be my company, my friend is waiting for us.”

….

A buzz from the side table took Ruby by surprise, the promised silence of her notifications outdone by the electronic vibration against hard wood.

“Shit!” Ruby, exclaimed as her delicate brushstroke took a sideways path onto her finger. Annoyed with the intrusion she placed the brush back into the bottle, holding her hand up to the air and gently blew towards her fingers. With her phone in her free hand she studied the text.

‘Jenny:

‘ETA 10 mins. Crystal. Bondage.’

‘Crystal?’ Ruby laughed to herself, ‘why is it always cheap stones with her?’. Assessing the vivid pink colour she had almost finished decorating her finger tips with, Ruby smiled. The simple freedoms of just time alone to pamper yourself no longer lost on her, she half wished that the message had brought different news. That Jenny had been unsuccessful and would be coming to the room alone, to enjoy some less meaningful time together. She knew that could never be the case, a lack of conquest would bring about a different Jenny, angry and preoccupied.

Ruby shuffled from kingsize hotel bed, pulled her towel tight across her bosom and walked to her night bag that sat on the chair in the corner. In an attempt to give her delicately painted nails time they needed she tipped the items out into the floor, and separated the belongings into corresponding piles on the floor with her feet. One for each outcome she could be designated upon Jenny’s instruction.
    Ruby looked longingly at the softer clothing and sensual toys that this night hasn’t favoured before assessing the black mass of domination. The PVC bra and thigh high boots that Jenny had brought for her to wear didn’t seem appealing, instead Ruby picked up a pair of white panties and revealing crop top with her toes, launching them unsuccessfully towards the bed. Jenny wouldn’t be pleased by this choice, but in the scheme of things it wouldn’t ruin the evening, spending her remaining freedom prepping the room and readying herself, Ruby waited for her companions.

A thud against the door announced their arrival, a fumbling to the door handle in an unsuccessful attempt to open it, drew Ruby from her position to let them in. Jenny entered first, eyes beaming she caressed Ruby’s cheek and smiled, with a lift of her eyebrows she walked towards the bed. A tall gentleman casually strolled in behind her, passing Ruby to allow her to close the door. Ruby gazed at him, he was attractive, steadfast, his smart attire gave him an air of confident wisdom.

He stood close to Ruby, studying her. Taking in her boxfresh white trainers, her slender legs, the curves of her panties around her hips. He reached for her to the curves of her belly and grasped her almost firmly. Studying upwards, towards the protruding under side of her breasts, he caressed his hands over them, over the silhouette of her piercings under her top before taking her necklace between his fingers.

Ruby felt a wave of anxiety course through her. Nervous energy throughout her legs and belly, the motion of butterflies within her reached her chest and affected the calmness of her breathing. She wasn’t intimidated by this man, he gave her a sense of warm compassion, the anxiety she felt was through pure attraction, the overwhelming affect this man had on her. She wanted to embrace him, for him to take her in his arms as she lost herself in his strong kiss. Instead she stood motionless, paralysed by her own nervousness of infatuation. It brought a reminiscence to her first teenage kiss, the dread of the unknown, the power of such a soft touch. She could feel the arousal building, a tingling between her legs.

The man studied the makeshift pendant in his hand. The key to another man’s captivity. He looked at Ruby in the eyes and gave a knowing smile.

“He’s a lucky guy.” He told her, with a calm assurance, “there’s real love in that level of connection.”

Ruby’s mind paused, she had never considered the meaningfulness of what the men handed over to her. She had only really played with it as a means of control, of ownership, to exact maximum frustration and denial upon her willing captives. She found herself a little lost in the man’s confusion. If he believed truly in this connection, what possible reason would she have to be here, in this room with another man? With another woman? How could she leave someone she loved at home and seek her own pleasure? She concluded that she knew too little of the lives of others and the differences in possible lifestyles. She was still very new to all this.

“And erm, what do we call you?” Ruby blurted out, sensing the discomfort she was creating in her brief lapse.

“This is Duncan,” interrupted Jenny from afar, “and Duncan” she paused, as she pulled her shoulders from her tight, figure-hugging black dress, letting it fall to the floor, “wants a spanking!”

Ruby looked towards Duncan. He didn’t look like that was what he wanted at all, outward strong confidence and assurance within himself hid the lonely, lost vastness behind his eyes. It was a look she recognised well, one that had returned her glance in her own mirror on many occasion over the years. If anything, Ruby sense he wanted companionship and love.

Jenny destroyed the building of tense chemistry as the pair stared into each other as she took them each by the hand and led them further into the room.

“Duncan.” Jenny commanded, without verbalising any form of instruction, a slightly downwards glance beyond her naked body suggested that she had remarked about her boots. Standby proudly in only her Doc. Martins, it was time to push this man into the realms of servitude.

Duncan instantly looked shocked, a state of mild fear shone across him. Gently he moved himself to his knees in front of her and began to unloop the strings of her footwear. Jenny took his head in her hands, brushing his hair with her finger tips, “That’s a good boy.” Jenny’s hand continued stroking the obedience of the older gentleman as he fully untied the knots keeping her feet in place, following his hair around the back of his head before placing her palm around him, pulling his head towards a glistening mound of pubic hair between her legs.
    Ruby watched on. In awe of her friends unfaltering confidence, the knowledge of how easily this man would cast himself under her spell. She moved in, standing closely, and placed her hand against Jenny’s lower hip. Watching on as the man’s tongue ventured between Jenny’s furry lips, pressing its way towards her sensitive of mass pleasure.
    Holding her friend as she stood aside her, Ruby imagined the man between her own legs. Pushing his moist warm tongue against her tingling clitoris. Excitement built within her, aroused by the faux power she held she closed her eyes as her finger tips reached her still covered vagina. Turning her head and softly placed it against Jenny’s shoulder, inhaling the soft feminine smell of her intoxicating sexual deliverance. Surrendering herself to the limitless possibilities of building orgasming delight.

Jenny’s move from her interrupted her fantasy, her hand reached her hair and twisted it within her fingers. Ruby opened her eyes to Jenny’s delighted smile. “See, I told you you would enjoy the control.” She laughed.

Looking at her directly into her eyes she placed a gentle kiss on her lips, turning as she did it. Taking in Duncan’s aroused approval.

“Now Duncan, it’s time we got you tied up.” Jenny implored menacingly.

…..

Ruby looked at her fingertips, the wonderful pink on her right hand contrasted perfectly against Duncan’s sun kissed skin, she let out a little chuckle; half in reflection about being so wrong about wanting extra company, the other half of her marvelled as she caressed them against his inner thighs. Watching in delight as the shock of her touch forced a reactionary response from Duncan’s genitals. His body evaded her touch as his mind yearned for more. Ruby looked an upon the growing member standing in excitement just within her grasp, hearing Duncan’s soft moans as she frustrated him playfully. Almost touching him but keeping her fingertips a hairs breath away from a satisfying caress. She started to enjoy the intoxicating feeling of desire, how she wanted to take this man inside her.

Beside her Jenny finished binding the man to the bed, leaning over to pull his blindfold securely over his eyes, the movement took the olive skin of her pert cheeks into Ruby’s eye-line. Her smooth legs framed a neatly trimmed dark bush, an overwhelming sense of curiosity filled her and Ruby slid her left hand upwards between her thighs, softly sliding her nails against Jenny’s skin as she did so. Her index finger found the moist interior of Jenny’s vagina, massaging her entire area with her hand Ruby took in the slick sensations of her wet thick pubic hair. Was Jenny truly aroused by this man? Did she find pleasure in complete control? Ruby swiftly learned that one element that Jenny did enjoy was her presence, reaching beyond her legs she took Ruby’s hand and pressed it deeper against herself, rotating her fingers to instigate the stimulation of her clitoris. Ruby obliged, throughout all the meeting she had with Jenny, she was yet to see her fully enjoy any of the encounters. A mission formed in her brain, she wanted to see Jenny climax. She teased her intimate regions with her fingertips, exploring her softness under her touch. Caressing the moist interior of her hole onto her parted vagina, knowing instinctively her motions, Ruby gently toyed with another, fondled her fingers against it in the manner she enjoyed upon herself.

“Oh, fuck.” Jenny moaned moaned as Ruby’s touch centred on the heightened sensitivity above her hole. “You’ve got to stop.” She pleaded through excited moans of pleasure.

“Oh, fuck.” Her breathing became deeper. Ruby watched as her friend squirmed under her control, she felt excitement within herself. Her own arousal building.

“Stop” Jenny exhaled as she steadied her breathing.

Ruby had forgotten herself, her right hand had abandoned its touch on Duncan’s thighs, she squeezed Jenny’s appetising cheek in its palms. Her head lowered and she flicked her tongue against Jenny’s forbidden hole, enjoying the soft split of her anus, tickling it to relaxation.

Ruby’s touch on Jenny’s moist clitoris became firmer, her motions more fluid and built in tempo. She moved her fingers more freely, speedily, as Jenny’s pleasure grew.

“Fuuuck.” Cried Jenny. Her body shook. Secretions gushed from her orgasmic vagina, soaking Ruby’s palm and dripping onto the crisp bedsheets.

“Oh my god. Oh. Fuck.” Her body tensing against the tremble, Jenny steadied herself against the bound Duncan. Enjoying the sensations coursing through her glistening body. Waiting for the waves of pleasure to pass. A bead of sweat dripped from her.

After a few moments Jenny turned her head towards Ruby, smiling as she panted, her hair mangled from pressing her head against Duncan’s chest, dousing him in her perspiration.

“Fuck you.” She laughed, before pushing herself from her captive on the bed, wrapping herself around Ruby she kissed her neck.

“I’m supposed to be teaching you!” She whispered in amazement into Ruby’s ear. Ruby held her for some time, enjoying the warm feeling of her clammy embrace, a sense of satisfaction filled her before re-establishing her thought process, taking in the naked man they were supposed to be focussed upon.

“I’m going to shower” the silence broken by Jenny’s practicality, “and then I’ll teach you how to use that whip.”

Jenny removed herself from the bed and moved towards the bathroom, passing Duncan’s naked body she caressed her finger down his temple.

“We haven’t forgotten you. I’ll have Crystal fulfilling your wildest dreams soon enough. Just wait right there.”

Jenny took one last longing glance at Ruby. Smiled and left to clean herself in private.

Ruby was left alone with the object of her initial arousal, reaching she took his girth within her grip….

corsac likes this.
  18. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Ok, got carried away on that chapter. Not the first time whilst writing this story.

my notes said:
    ‘Chapter 6. Ruby & Jen with man. Key. Sex scene.

instead I wrote in two new characters, Ruby pleasured Jenny inexplicably and I’m still not finished in what is already the longest chapter so far….

anyway. Think it’s a good time to pause and welcome some critique.

thoughts please:

littleguy3 likes this.
  19. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Chapter 6: The Lawyer. (Part two)

“Is that nice Duncan?” Ruby questioned, taking his throbbing penis into her grasp and massaging the entirety of his shaft. Her hand slick and lubricated from the dripping secretions from the tip of his penis. Duncan’s soft moans encouraged her to massage more firmly, holding him tightly in her hand she leaned forward and studied closely the source of his pleasure. His manhood throbbed in excitement, pressing itself to full erection, the darker shade of his bulbous glans swollen.

“Mhmm” moaned Duncan.

This was certainly not the first adventure Ruby and Jenny had embarked upon together, but this was the first occasion that Ruby had let her guard down. Pushed her pains to one side and allowed the enjoyment to take hold of the situation, buoyed by the success that her touch had stimulated within Jenny and longing for this man bound before her, Ruby eagerly caressed the man’s penis. Her thumb stroked the neck of his glans, finding the sensitive underside and rotating eagerly against it. Massaging more precum from his opening, it dribbled down his shaft.

“Try not to enjoy this too much. I’m not allowed to make you cum.” Ruby whispered, leaning in even closer. Taking in the musky aroma, licking away the trail of clear liquid and tasting the salty sweetness. A wave of excitement forced its way through Ruby, tingling within her vagina and tightening nipples. She enjoyed the subtle control she had taken to this helplessly bound man, enjoyed the willingness of his submission as he laid unmoving and accepting of her gentle feelings.

“I’m not even supposed to touch you without a cage holding you in securely.” Ruby giggled slightly, as she contradicted the instruction with another gentle massage against the man’s shaft. She caressed her finger down his balls before moving from the bed, standing to his side.

“Why are you here?” Duncan interrupted her simple excitement of this taboo.

“Is that what you really want to talk about, right now?” Ruby said, hastily. Annoyed as his question broke some of the the developing tension and the forming moist sensation between her legs

“It just…” Duncan continued, but Ruby was in no mood to enter this discussion.

“Shhh.” Ruby placed her finger against Duncan’s lips. “I dont have long”

Ruby stroked his chest, fingered at his soft hairs that covered him. Enjoyed the tight muscles of his torso and looked again at his protruding manhood, dribbling in joy against the run of pubic hair forming upwards onto his body. How long it had been since she enjoyed the fullness of penetration, how long since she had desired a man to enter her. How long since her body had reacted in this way, preparing itself for unbidled sensations. Her mind awash with sexual energy, Ruby took the decision that she wasn’t going to waste this moment.

Pulling at her panties she rolled them down her legs, the sodden gusset stuck to the smooth perfection of her lips. Pulling them to the floor hastily and forcing them around her trainers, Ruby quickly mounted Duncan’s bound form.

Reaching below her legs she felt for his enraged girth, taking it in her hand she could feel the pulsing under the pressure of his beating heart. She guided it the top to her vaginal opening, slick with the secretions of her own excitement as she lowered her hips. This was a large penis, she had admired it while she played with her hands, now she marvelled that her body had unravelled its restrictions and allowed it to glide freely within her. Just a few inches in and Duncan’s swollen glans caressed the heightened sensation of her G-spot.

“Oh, fuck.” Ruby moaned as she allowed the pleasure to lose its way into her body. She brought herself back up, massaging her tight walls against his penis before rocking her hips frantically backwards again, driving his head into her sensitive areas.

Ruby’s hands grasped at the man’s chest as she began to fuck him harder. Her motion becoming more fluid she was become lost within the moment, the pressure of sexual tension built from her groin. Consuming her body.

Duncan moaned loudly to Ruby’s motions, “Oh! Don’t stop.” He cried. “Don’t stop”

His wailing urged Ruby on, she allowed her orgasm to build, forgetting the man’s pleasure. Focussing on what his solid member could do for her, waves and waves of sensations coursed through her.

Thud! A searing pain shot through Ruby’s gyrating cheeks.

“You’re breaking too many of the rules tonight, Crystal” Jenny’s stern voice broke the moment. She sounded furious. Ruby’s pleasure surrendered to the pain almost instantly.

Thud! Another strike from the paddle in Jenny’s grasp delivered another menacing wave of pain.

“Don’t stop, Crystal.” Jenny commanded.

Thud!

“You heard him, he’s almost there!” Anger could be heard within Jenny’s assassination of Duncan’s pleasure.

“Make him cum”, Jenny had perverted this sexual moment, the excitement had been lost, Ruby’s slick opening was now an instrument to extract a simple bodily function.

Ruby looked at Jenny. A sadness across her face was met by Jenny’s raging stare. She lifted her hips and massaged her vagina against Duncan’s still excited penis, bringing herself down in a fluid motion.

Duncan groaned, his enjoyment of this moment unbound to the pleasure he was instilling into Ruby.

“Keep going, he’s nearly there.” Jenny instructed with another strike of the paddle to Ruby’s ass. Each strike had her body tense, her inside responsively squeezing against Duncan.

“Oh”. Duncan cried as his body began to quake beneath the sensations of pending ejaculation. Jenny’s hand reached to the small of Ruby’s back, pressing firmly against her. “Harder”, Duncan call out.

“Stop.” Jenny whispered menacingly towards Ruby. “Don’t move.”

Duncan’s reaction began to calm, his excitement almost lost in the sedation of Ruby’s movements. Ruby felt a pressure inside her as his penis tensed, forcing her to stretch outward around him as semen filled her inner cavities. Ruby looked down at the expressionlessness of his facial features, any ecstasy he may have felt was removed by Jenny’s sinister control.

A sharp tingle of guilt pronged Ruby’s lower abdomen. What had she done? Jenny had given her everything. Safety, warmth, compassion. Guided her when she needed her help, educated on her sexual abilities, given her the safety to learn valuable lessons and she had destroyed it all with a moment of weakness. A longing for a man that didn’t deserve her, that selfishly sought pleasure for his own means.

“I’m sorry.” Ruby, whispered to Jenny.

Jenny smiled. Appreciating the lesson Ruby had learned, she held out her hand and took Ruby’s in hers, squeezing it slightly as a demonstration of the olive branch she had gracefully offered.

Not letting go, she paced from behind Ruby to the top of bed where Duncan rested his head, pulling at Ruby, beckoning her upwards from the man’s organ.

“Don’t ever let them desecrate you and not have them clean up.” She said calmly.

Pulling Ruby a few steps upwards on the bed atop of the man’s head, she needed to give no further instruction. Ruby squatted down, her parted lips found the soft stubble around Duncan’s mouth. Oozing his ejaculate from herself she spoke softly, “Please Duncan.”

To her surprise, Duncan complied with her subtle command. Tonguing at her moist opening, allowing his semen to pour within himself, licking the outside of her as she waited. Tensing her vagina. Holding his head softly in her hand.

From her position Ruby could see Jenny unclasping Duncan’s hands, and as Ruby moved from her position. The aching tension in her legs overcoming her desire to have every last drop extracted from her, Jenny spoke sharply. Venomously shouting at Duncan. “Leave.”

Duncan quickly untied the rest of his bindings and scurried around, dressing himself with a certain haste. Swinging his overcoat around him and nestling his arms into its confines, Duncan reached into his pockets and pulled out a wallet brimming with cash.

“How much?” Duncan said as he pulled out a wad of notes. “That cover it?” He threw the money on the bed and moved to walk to the door..

“Oh dear, Duncan.” Jenny playfully called, beckoning him from his escape “We’re not hookers!”

Duncan turned to Jenny as she held out a picture on her phone. Ruby’s beautiful form sat atop of his engorged penis. “We’re not hookers at all, we’re much worse.” Jenny laughed. “Something about that wedding ring suggests you’ll happily leave all the money you have and and that expensive watch and that you’ll never report this….”

…..

“Well that was interesting, Ruby.” Jenny said calmly, once the echoing of footsteps rescinded in the hallway.

Ruby was lost in thoughts of the man’s eyes as Jenny had negotiated his blackmail. Usually, Ruby was accustomed to the anger of the situation, but something about this was different. He wasn’t angry, he portrayed a dejected acceptance, looking longingly in Ruby’s direction, no this wasn’t anger, it was worse. It was disappointment.

“What?” Ruby broke from her concentration.

“You taking a man. You never gave me the chance to get the cage onto him.” Jenny instigated the conversation that Ruby knew was coming, she wanted answers about her actions towards Duncan. Why she felt she had to be with him.

“I know, I think I got carried away.” Ruby paused and looked at the soft olive skin of Jenny’s legs. Stroking them slightly, upwards towards her precious regions. “Tonight was incredible!”

“You enjoyed him” Jenny stated, looking perturbed, a slight annoyance in her tone of voice.

“Not just him.” Ruby smiled towards Jenny, focussing tonight’s activities towards her was one way to subdue her anger and divert the attention away from Ruby’s enjoyment of their new acquaintance.

Jenny looked a little more contented, “Well, maybe next time…” she trailed off. Ruby knew that, as with any sexual experience they shared, she would navigate it towards the possibility of using it against their companion. Stopping herself short, well maybe Jenny just wanted to enjoy that moment as it’s own event.

Almost entirely naked, the pair laid down together on the bed. Jenny lifted her phone above her head, deleting the pictures of Duncan’s demise. Once they were cleared she scrolled through to a picture of an attractive young man.

“That’s the one?” Jenny said, turning to face Ruby.

“Him? He looks cute, what did he do?” Ruby replied, intently pondering her next ‘relationship’.

“Just make sure you get close, he’ll really have to believe you on this one. It won’t just be a few weeks either, this is the last one. Expect to play the willing housewife at very least.” Jenny told her, before studying her jewellery in her cleavage.

“The key?” Ruby asked. She pulled the chain over her head and freed it from her untamed hair. Flinging it to the waste bin in the corner of the room. “It’s a shame, I’ve had fun with this one.”

The ladies fell silent as Ruby pondered what actions would be taken in her absence. Would this young gentleman still obey the denial of a ghost, how long before he forcibly removed his cage. She giggled as she contemplated his new tattoo, ‘Ruby’s plaything’. Every lover he has will now see that he was once owned. How long before he has that covered?

“What’s his name anyway? This new guy?” Ruby asked after a few moments of contemplation.

“Tom.” Jenny replied. “Tom Parker.”

20. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    You are really growing into this! This is going to be lengthy, I can see. As you develop new characters, you only lock in your commitment to chastity, err... i mean this novella, even longer. I think you should remain locked up until you fully finish this project. And then only be permitted release if you've fully and completely satisfied your audience!

IB-Chaste likes this.
  21. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Keeping the chastity theme alive is the biggest challenge. Take this chapter, Duncan’s knowledge of chastity and a key around Ruby’s neck was the only suggestion of such. A ruined orgasm gave a nice nod to it, they came to me at the last minute (so to speak!)

22. IB-Chaste

Local Time:

I think it’s necessary to apologise in advance for this next chapter. I do not condone violence towards women, forced prostitution or sexual assault.

Chapter 7: Elodie

Brrring

Elodie paced from her mirror and checked her MSN messenger. She smiled to herself, her plan finally coming to fruition, she had talked to this boy for months and today was finally the day that they would meet. A start of her new life away from the depressive solitude she found herself trapped within, living in a country that didn’t understand her, where she literally didn’t understand anyone.

“C u soon. ;)

She typed quickly in reply before signing from her account and closing down the computer. She took a final look in the mirror, the amateurish attempt to appear older met her approval but she wasn’t in favour of the look. She wanted ‘innocent-sexy’, but how could she do this whilst aging herself? Thinking that she could reapply it all before she reached the port of Dover, she decided she should pack her makeup too. She scooped the majority of it into her hands and threw it into her open suitcase, applying one last stroke of eyeliner around her piercing blue eyes, she gazed at herself in hope. She looked at the train tickets she had concealed within her coat pocket and with a brief glance at the clock thought to herself ‘it’s time’.

“Mum”, Elodie called. “Mum?”

There was no answer. Even in this moment; This underhanded escape, she still wanted to say goodbye. She searched the house and eventually found her outside the front door, curled up in a wicker chair on the porch with an empty glass still grasped within her hand.

“Mum?” Elodie said softly, pressing her palm against her mums shoulder and giving her a gentle shake. Her mums eyes opened slightly as her eyes rolled towards her head, an inaudible murmur from her lips suggested to Elodie that any goodbye in this scenario would be irrelevant. This single interaction summed up her entire relationship with this women, they were not close, Elodie barely knew her, the drink had ensured that she never could.

Elodie kicked the empty wine bottle at the feet of her mums chair. It smashed against the recycling bin. Storming into the house she grabbed her concealed suitcase and wondered why she had even bothered to plan this elusive departure, dragging it through the house she threw it onto the porch in anger. Slamming the door shut as hard as she could possibly could, loud enough to upset the neighbours, but apparently not disrupting enough to rouse her drunken parent.

“Fuck you, Mum!” Elodie screamed, lifting two hands to her mum and raising her index fingers in front of her face. Tears began to fall down Elodie’s face as she walked away from this chapter of her life.

….

It hadn’t always been this was for Elodie. Raised by her father in England, a lecturer in mathematics at the University of York, she had spent her childhood surrounded by books far more advanced than she should be able to comprehend. In the absence of substantial childcare provisions she spent hours in the university libraries whilst her father worked. She excelled at school and if she hadn’t had a slightly anxious disposition she would have been rather popular, she was likeable, everyone talked to her but she didn’t feel comfortable in larger groups of teen girls. Instead keeping her company to a smaller group of friends, a mature set of individuals with aspirations and dreams of changing the world.

For all the tribulations of growing up, the difficulty she faced being raised by a single parent, the absence of her mother, Elodie was happy.

She was happy right up until the day she passed her driving test. Itself an amazing achievement as she had barely past the age of 17 at the time, her father had spent hours with her on private land allowing her destroy the clutch of his prized classic 1970’s Jaguar E-Type. He would do anything for her, they were as close as any best friends, he was her rock.

Elodie knew something was wrong that morning, he was quieter than usual, almost forgetting to wish her luck. When she showed him her certificate he broke down, tears of joy couldn’t disguise the heartbreak consuming him. Cancer.

Within weeks of that moment Elodie’s life had been destroyed, lashing out at her friends and alienating herself, her father gone, and on the evening of the funeral she was whisked away to an unknown world, a life with a mentally absent French alcoholic. Spiralling into the depression of grief she reached out to anyone she could…

… and that is how she met Joe.

…..

The first two years with Joe were comforting for Elodie. He was older than his picture for sure, but he treated her well. She found a comfort in him, she wasn’t particularly attracted to him sexually, but she needed the stability, she studied online, found joy in the artistry of makeup. She did however, have very few friends, Joe saw to that with his insecurities but she felt that she owed him and he played on it.
    He played on the gifts that he bought her. He played on the food he provided. He played on the cost of keeping her clothed, pierced, fed, warm. He played on the fact that he allowed her to store her Father’s car in his garage. Elodie became lost within herself; feeling depressed now more than she ever did in France.
    Over time Joe became disinterested. His anger towards her escalated. Burdened by his need to provide for Elodie, Joe’s life spiralled downwards. Over the internet this stranger she had called to her with tales of freedom and fantasy, that was before he turned to a shell of himself through poor choices and habitual drug use. Joe was no longer the man that she had ran away to meet.

She wouldn’t forget the first time she was locked in her room.

….

Seven years from the day she had ran away from her temporary home abroad, Elodie would finally escape her next life.

She found herself alone in her room, it was dark, rancid and the odour of stale urine filled the air. A recently discarded condom was strewn unceremoniously on the floor beside her bed, she picked it up and flung it at the door, not wanting the reminder of what was just forced upon her.

There was little furniture within the room, just a steel framed bed and a chest of drawers. The amount of clothing she had acquired over the years had dwindled to barely enough to fill that. Mostly this was cheap lingerie, basques, corsets, flimsy g-strings. The clothes she had to leave the house consisted of just four items; a pair of jeans, two T-shirts and a small jacket. This did little to repress any affects of cold weather. It mattered little, she was rarely allowed to leave these days and so they had become the least useful of all her clothing. A few pairs of heels piled in the corner beside a stagnant towel. A hairbrush and red lipstick donned the top of the drawers. That was all she now owned.

Her phone confiscated and remained in her partners possession.

Elodie couldn’t recall the number of occasions she had found herself locked for too long within these confines, too long to restrain her need to go to the bathroom. At times chained to the bed for some indiscretion she wasn’t aware of. She dreaded it, not knowing how long before someone returned to give her some freedom, a temporary relief from the incarceration to shower or use the bathroom. She wouldn’t know if that pleasantry was coming or something entirely more mortifying until the lock clicked and the door opened.

Elodie hunched down into the bed, rested her elbows on her knees and stifled the tears that formed in her eyes. She studied the bruising to her legs, winced at the pain emanating from within her sore vagina.

She pushed away the darkness and dreamed of her escape. How she would run from this torture and find the woman who had truly turned Joe against her and set him on this path as a second rate pimp. She had met the woman just once, but she knew Joe well enough to know he didn’t have the brain capacity to have planned this, to use her as a means of financial gain.

Chained to her bed and blindfolded, the lock clicked, from the odour that entered the room Elodie was aware of Joe’s presence, his snuffly contorted breathing filled the emptiness. Another, sweeter aroma followed as heels clicked on the flooring, Jasmine. Elodie felt fear take control, panic, she curled into herself in a vain attempt at protecting her body. She peered under the bindings around her eyes but could see little in the dark lighting. A glisten of a key around her neck and a small hummingbird tattooed on her neck just under her ear. The monster stood before her.

“Yes. I see, wretched little thing. Weak!” The ladies, sharp voice filled the room as she clasped at Elodie’s chin. “We can use her.”

Elodie dreamed of all the gory things she would do if she ever had the opportunity to meet ‘Jasmine Hummingbird’ alone. There was one silver lining of Joe living under her control, the key around her neck ensured that Joe could never lay more than his hands upon Elodie.

‘Click’

The lock turned and the door opened coyly, it was Joe. Assuming she would either be allowed to shower or be chained as a result of her poor performance Elodie’s stomach churned.

Entering wearing nothing but an unbuttoned shirt and a grotty pair of torn boxer shorts. His scrawny body was on full show, complete with visible rib cage and cheap tattoos. On the day Elodie had met him, Joe had cared for himself and although he may not have been her usual type, he wasn’t unattractive. The glazed look in his eyes and dilated pupils painted a solid picture that he was now clearly intoxicated.

Joe grabbed Elodie by her hair, pulling her head backwards, spitting as he slurred his words directly into her face. “Only half of what you’re worth!”

Joe slapped her across the face and bellowed at her. “I know you can suck it! You don’t refuse my clients.” Pushing her back into her stained mattress. “You’re an embarrassment!”

Joe fumbled at his clothing, pulling his boxers down his legs. Presenting himself to Elodie he beckoned her to him, “Show me you still know how!”

Elodie hadn’t been aware of the presence of Joe’s girlfriend in the house for some time, an unknown duration, the days had turned to months and in honesty she was barely aware of her own age at this point. The lack of steel around his penis told Elodie that she was gone for good.

Elodie cried hysterically. Panic took her. Her body shook. In the darkness of mind, in the fear for herself, an image of her Father presented itself to her. How he would be seeing her in that moment, the heartbreak she had witnessed in his most defining of moments. The shame he would feel to see his little girl like this. Words of wisdom he would give to drive her through, to persevere. He was her rock and he urged her to fight.

Elodie felt sick. She felt vengeful. Her body tensed in anger. Anger towards Joe, anger towards the fucking hummingbird, anger towards the world, her mother, her father for leaving her.

Joes half-flaccid, rotten member made its way to her lips. His hand grasped at her neck as he pulled her towards him.

With all the anger of everything she had experiencing coursing through her, intertwining itself against every emotion she ever felt. Elodie bit down.

Elodie bit down. Teeth clenched together. Pushing as hard as she could against Joes thighs. Elodie bit down and took back her freedom. Joe crumpled into a ball on the floor. Blood pooled around his groin as Elodie broke for door.

23. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    How will all these characters intertwine? All will be revealed

Still to come:

Chapter 9: Ruby and Tom
    Lesson 3: You’re erections are worthless

Chapter 10: Jenny and the Hummingbird

Chapter 11: Tom Parker and the Lawyer
    (Toms backstory)

Chapter 12: Elodie and Ruby
    (Ruby’s backstory)

Chapter 13: Ruby, Jenny, Martin and Tom.
    Lesson 4: You can live without the cage

Chapter 14: With friends like these.

24. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Oh my! You must be feeling inspired right now... the new material is coming pretty quickly! I'm a bit surprised you've released another chapter already.

25. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Not quite inspired by this one in particular, it is pretty relevant and I’ve struggled with a way to keep it less graphic than it could have been.
    As the stories are all interlinked and I jump around the timeline a little, I ended up writing parts of each chapter, cutting from one and placing it into another so that it fits better. Large portions of this saga is already written.
    In the end, I hope it all makes sense, and it feels as though there has been a journey with each character.
    (Except Lizzy. Spoilers: She’s completely pointless in this book.)

corsac likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice