Re-introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by regular_john, Feb 26, 2011.

1. regular_john

regular_john New member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Hey guys and gals, thought I'd re-introduce myself as I've only posted twice before, and that was aaaaaagggeeeess ago.

I'm RJ, 23 years old and in a loving, committed relationship with my beautiful girlfriend. We've been practicing chastity for just under a year (though i've been into it for a lot longer), and have had to use the honour system till now as we couldn't afford another belt, the one we already have is a copy of the tickleberry sentinel (bought from Love Honey) but unfortunately neither of the rings fit. That all changes tonight though, we'll be ordering either a CB3000 or a CB6000 from ebay and stepping into real chastity for the first time. My girlfriend has had complete control of my orgasms for a while now, but I feel it'll get a lot more interesting once she has a key around her neck!<br><br>edit: also - nearly forgot to mention that we've decided to embrace a full female led relationship, as that's the direction our relationship was naturally going in anyway. So, if anyone has any tips or advice we'd be more than grateful.<br>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice