Queen’s Keep

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Shepherdsflock, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    My Queen’s Keep arrived yesterday and I have been wearing it for about 24 hours now.

Initial impressions:

Very, very comfortable. I literally forget it’s there. I always thought my Holy Trainer was comfortable. This thing has it beat.

My Holy Trainer had a tendency to pinch my scrotum if I bent over or sat down just right. The Queen’s Keep so far has not pinched me at all.

Erections don’t really happen. With my Holy Trainer, I could start to get erect and it would pull the whole device along with scrotum up. I was pretty aroused this morning and there was very little lifting of the device as my body attempted to have an erection. I’m guessing the combination of being much tighter and much shorter contributes to this.

Hygiene! Wow! So much better. I put it on yesterday as soon as it arrived. I then did my daily workout and showered afterward. Cleaning is so simple. Nothing has to be removed.

Speaking of being removed, I really hope this thing doesn’t come off any time soon, because it was hard to get it together. I opted for the security screw because I didn’t want bulky padlock. Lining up everything and getting the screw started was HARD. It would definitely be easier with two people or letting your key holder do it. The hole is on the side and once you get the penis tube on and over the lock pin, you have to line up a hole in the tube with the threaded hole in the pin and then get the screw started in the threaded hole. And you’re threading it in with a special tool that is kind of hard to hold onto while keeping everything else lined up.

Urination. Not a huge improvement over the Holy Trainer, because sometimes one of the bars will get directly in the path of the urine. The first time I peed, the urine stream actually split and half of it came shooting up out of the toilet. You really need to make sure that you are aiming completely down to avoid embarrassment.

I’m used to wearing my Holy Trainer 24/7, and had zero problems sleeping with the Queen’s Keep. Your mileage may vary, but it caused me no discomfort.

2. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    I love my QK as well. Very comfortable, excellent for cleaning, with the bonus of looking nice. Longest time in it with absolutely no removal was a little over 6 months. So, congrats on the choice of a QK, hope you're lockups are long and trouble free.

b_quark likes this.
  3. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Congrats on the new cage! Lining up the screw gets easier with practice, as does making sure everything is lined up before going pee. Of course you could make it easy and sit...

4. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I was sitting. I just wasn’t aimed all the way down. I just sat down and started peeing without really thinking about it, and got a surprise.

corsac likes this.
  5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    To make lining up the screw easier, use a 1/8” headphone plug. Slide it through on the opposite side from the screw, then back it out as you start getting the screw threaded. It still takes a little finesse, but you won’t have the cage rotating or sliding back and forth on the post while you position the screw.

Congratulations on the QK! :cool::+1:

6. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    It was a very busy week, and last night was the first time we have had time to play together since it arrived. It was also the first time my wife actually got to see it. We had looked at it together on the website before ordering, but she hadn’t seen it in person yet.

At first she thought it looked like it would hurt when aroused. I assured her it doesn’t. With that concern addressed, she started touching the parts of me that are accessible through the bars. She found that she really liked the access to touch and tease me that the Holy Trainer did not offer (since it totally enclosed the penis).

We had a good time playing, and she found that her favorite thing, apart from being able to touch me through it, was that she could rub her vagina against it and I could feel her but not penetrate her. She always loved teasing me that way with the Holy Trainer, but I could never actually feel it. Now I can feel her soft warm pussy rubbing against me and it really enhances the teasing for her.

Aside from the fun aspects of the device, we are both really liking the hygiene benefits over the Holy Trainer. I’ve had it on since Tuesday, and it doesn’t stink. With the Holy Trainer, it began to smell after a day and was quite disgusting if I went more than a day without removing for a thorough cleaning. It seems I can leave this thing on indefinitely. I like that for convenience, and she likes it for peace of mind.

Guest 3729 and boisub like this.
  7. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you’re off to a great start!

Do make sure to give yourself some time out for thorough skin checks at least every couple of days before you try to go much longer. There will probably be spots that feel fine but show some irritation when inspected. I tried to go too fast at first and let a couple of those go until I could feel them, which meant two or three days out for healing.

8. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve always liked the Queens Keep but couldn’t justify paying that kind of money since my inexpensive steel cage from eBay works well for now. Glad you like it @Shepherdsflock, did you or are you still thinking about getting a PA?

9. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I was really thinking about it, but in the end my wife just felt uncomfortable with me putting a hole in my penis. She didn’t forcefully forbid me from doing it, but I knew if I went forward with it she wouldn’t be happy. So, no PA for me.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  10. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    So glad you are pleased!

DoesasTold likes this.
  11. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    I realy like the look of the queen's keep. Currently using a Htv3 Nano which is very comfortable and I also like how descreet under clothing it is althoughddoesn't quite feel secure due to the unusual ring shapes. How does your Queens keep appear under clothing.

12. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    My tips for getting the screw in:

I use 1/2 of a Q tip to line up the holes

I wear a finger cot on my index finget to get a better grip

I use purple locktite to keep screw secure

Fortunately i dont have to do this too often as my Wife usuallt unlocks me once a month or so. :)

Enjoy!

13. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Since the QK is a hybrid between the jailbird and pet trap (I own and wear both of those) it should be as discrete. My cages are between 2 and 2.5 inches long and are essentially undetectable. Ok, except when getting out of the pool in wet swim trunks! :)

I highly recommend having the security screw countersunk. Since I did that I’ve never had the screw come loose. Also, that screw is not coming out without a key! Without countersinking a simple pair of pliers could be used. I know we all have integrity here and would not escape without KH’s permission, but for me, it’s a huge psych advantage that I cannot without damaging the device.

14. Creeper_23

Creeper_23 Active member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I just ordered my queens keep the other day and now waiting. My KH/wife liked the look of it best. Currently I have a cb-6000 and hate that every day or so I have to get the key from her to clean. We wanted something she could “set it and forget it”.

R2002 likes this.
  15. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I also Have the Queens Keep and I love it. Only partial regret is that I didn’t do the screw over the lock. I love the idea of the lock but the clean line of the screw is very nice. But....I work in security systems and have every security but there is and I would have way to easy access than I would like. Don’t get me wrong I can pull out anytime I want and I carry a key with me at all times for emergencies but the lock has a mind effect.

I justified the cost which is not very cheap because i enjoy hand made custom things. I don’t mind the minor imperfections. Plus, in all of the many conversations I’ve had with Mistress M.M. I have found that in my opinion they are straight up and genuine folks and I’m glad to have done business with them.

It took a few attempts to get the longer term lock ups going but I have found that it all hinges for me on how the ring goes on initially. That determines for me hoe the boys sit and if they are not happy in there it gets uncomfortable. I just try again until it feels right.

Regarding peeing, I just use the index fingers on both of my hands to manipulate the head of my penis so that the slit sits as close to the center of the end of the cage and have pretty good luck with it.

Then wait for the chubby to go away so I can stuff myself in the cage!

Congrats and good luck with your QK!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice