Pierced locking cage or tube or no piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shelbylynn's, Jun 1, 2020.

?

Pierced for chastity

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Have exactly the same question!. Uncut seems to lack of guidance and reference's of experience here at CM. My Love recently hinted to a PA and in the mean time I think I found a piercer who is experienced in PA's. As in my country almost all man are uncut, I think will ask her advise on a PA and chastity first. Perhaps this will solve my questions as well.

2. Locked up Silver Bear

UK based south east
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    I’m uncut and the skin just stretches around or gets held back depending on the size of the jewellery

3. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    I am curious if anyone has experience if guiche+Frenum piercing linked by a lock or a link

4. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    I was pierced just over a month ago.
    I got a PA with a tube only chastity device in mind.

5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    I know 4 other men in chastity and only one is pierced. For most of the time, he is locked in a ball trap device and is switched to the piercing when his wife is in one of her moods. It could be for punishment or just to prove a point, but he finds the ball trap better for hygiene. Now the four of us in our core group, only one keep thinking about the piercing, his wife is the driver on that. In her single days, she dated a guy who wore a piercing ring and loved playing with it when she sucked on him and the rubbing when they were screwing. She felt he was a bad boy and women do love them.

the rest of the wives do like our nipples pierced, but not too sure about getting it done on the penis. My wife is against it, so I am as well.

6. Deleted member 75752

Here is my experience.
    I got pierced because I wanted to really not be able to get out of a device. Just about anybody can really get out of a ball trap if they want and I wanted this to be real.

Also, with a tube only device, I see no real reason to carry an emergency key. My wife has one hidden around the house, but I do not carry one with me. This means that even if I really wanted to, I could not get out.

Also, with any device (ball trap or tube only) I believe you could orgasm if you tried hard enough. After 3.5 weeks of chastity i can orgasm in the device but it is not very pleasant and something I do not want to do because of that.

When I go up to 4 gauge I will go with a slightly snugger device. Coupled with the large PA pin, I anticipate it being very uncomfortable, if not even painful to orgasm in the device. Picture your penis being squeezed between the cage and a PA pin up the middle. It is tight and will effectively close up your urethra when hard.

I would say that a painful orgasm would be the ultimate deterrent not to even try.

On a side note, my wife loves the feeling of the piercing, especially from behind.

7. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I think only with PA locking chastity is real. I got pierced without any pain!

8. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Yes-see my photos. I wear an Evotion Bijou, anchored by a frenum piercing, and have for nearly 4 years. It's easily the most comfortable and most secure cage I've ever had. The downside is that it's made of a 3D printed nylon that retains urine odors. And there's almost no way to cure that short of taking the whole thing off once a week or so for a thorough soaking and cleaning. I use a dilute bleach solution, which seems to work. So, you can't really forget about it. After a while, you and everybody around you won't be able to stand the smell. But, you can use the time while it's off for a good cleaning and inspection of your caged area also, which is probably a good idea once a week or so.

Eric Ny likes this.
  9. locked_chub

locked_chub Member

Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    Wanted to get pierced for years, but I don't like the idea of PA (or anything going through urethra).
    And other options like ampallang / shaft ampallang take ages to heal (at least I've seen this sort of feedback), and custom made cage to utilize piercing (or I don't know about cages that would make use if these piercings).
    Not sure about frenum piercing, but it doesn't look like it can handle weight of the cage.
    Any other options?

10. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    I only got pierced because my wife saw how easy it was to slip out. She didn’t want me to be able to slip out and masturbate. The following weekend she made an appointment at the piercer but didn’t tell me. On the ruse of going out to lunch we headed into town and she said that she wanted to look at some ear rings at the shop. I was sitting on the couch in the shop looking at my phone while she was shopping. A few minutes later a heavily tattooed and pierced man came into the room and called my name. I looked up and then looked at my wife. She said it’s time for your piercing appointment. The rest is history.

tiny69 and oct29slave like this.
  11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    True, a frenum would not normally be suitable for a shaft only cage.
    It wouldn't be taking any weight in a normal ball-trap cage, so would be suitable for that.

12. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Not always true. I've worn an Evotion Bijou anchored by a frenum piercing for almost 4 years. Of course, my cock is tiny, so there isn't much weight to it. Works for me.

13. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I did say 'normally', everyone is different. :+1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice