Pierced locking cage or tube or no piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shelbylynn's, Jun 1, 2020.

?

Pierced for chastity

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    We probably all had this thread before but curiosity.

What drove you to getting a penis piercing? And was it the right direction in your chastity lifestyle

Whats holding you back from getting it an achieving complete confinement, cuz who you kidding i think most can slip atleast the penis out from the tube and if not I envy you that you do not need to go through a permanent body modifications to satisfy your keyholder.

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I was pierced so we could use a tube only device. It was great for quite a while! Then it became too easy to achieve orgasm. My wife wanted me back in a small trapped ball device. So we tried several with the piercing. I don’t mind sitting to pee but it became troublesome in groups while hiking and in the outdoors. So now I don’t have a piercing device because of discomfort from the locking point on most piercing devices (with trapped ball style).

Now I only have issues with staying clean because of the extra hole. It was very fun to have the extra security. But she didn’t enjoy the feeling of the piercing so ultimately at this point, I wish it wasn’t there. She does still like the look of the jewelry though. So it’s definitely something to think about. Is the extra security really necessary, or just for to feel more secure. Will you cheat and pull out without it? I’ve been able to orgasm in any device, no matter what. Chastity is a mental state more than a device.

Just my experience in short form. Good luck and have fun, no matter what you decide!

mafsub and LockedJani like this.
  3. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    I underatand the peeing issues and keeping anything clean afterword with that second hole.

Sometimes chastity just needs to be a mental submission more then the device

corsac likes this.
  4. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    The only vibrator in the house is lovens edge Bluetooth remote thats locked away for milking when she wants. So never a chance for me to attempt a caged O unlsss wife is allowing it.

5. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    We contemplated a piercing based device for a long time. But neither of us were really enthused about a PA piercing. We finally opted for a frenum piercing.

Our original problem was the trapped pall devices were hard to wear for long periods time because my balls would tend to "ride up" causing pain especially in cold weather. It was also hard to do active things.

The Frenum based device has been life changing for me. I am able to ride my bike and go to the gym without issue. It is very low profile and easy to wear under clothes. I wish we had done it long ago.

Shelbylynn's likes this.
  6. Boomer

Boomer Member

Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    We got the PA to go with tube only chastity. Love it never had an issue.
    Down to a 2gauge

JPEG_20200607_115235.jpg

7. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Not pierced (yet), however my Love was hinting to a PA recently during an initmate moment when I was caged and she was pleasuring. She knows a PA is on my wishlist. When I told her that a PA could withold escaping her property from the cage, she seems to like that. So, I still consider it as a "carefull for what you wish issue", but I guess I should be prepared for that one day.

Now, it raises also a question as I am not cut and there is quite some foreskin. What is the experience of foreskin owners in connection with a PA and cage?

Archan0n and Shelbylynn's like this.
  8. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    Be careful what you wish for! I like it. Very true. And yeah there seems to be a need of a slightly helpful discussion with the un cut pa cage users.

elias likes this.
  9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    I wanted to tick an option that said:
    "Not currently pierced but would jump at the chance when my wife is ready for me to do it" :+1:

Edward Jones, Shelbylynn's and elias like this.
  10. Archan0n

Archan0n Member

Project Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    I was considering a PA some time ago. As a result of covid lockdown I'm considering doing it again(I say considering, but I'm pretty adamant that I'll get one unless it could be a divorce issue), partly mid-life crisis, partly to exert control over myself in a world that is topsy-turvy, and partly because I think it would look and feel pretty cool. Beyond that - it adds complexity but also choice to chastity device options.

Danny15 likes this.
  11. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    It is the best chastity decision we have made. My Wife/Mistress is totally happy with the end result.

Edward Jones likes this.
  12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    For me, it was to make it totally secure. After being locked for a long period, you sometimes get to the point where you just want it removed. The piercing makes that impossible without discovery.

ChasteHubby2015 and Shelbylynn's like this.
  13. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    Adds a completely new level of enforcement. Im sure most could figure away out with tools but potentially damaging the devise and her penis would turn me away every time.

Alceste likes this.
  14. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Tools are not the issue if you are discovered and as a result there is hell to pay.

Shelbylynn's likes this.
  15. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    I got my PA about 20 years ago with a view to getting a Lori's device, which i have never got round to ordering. Our chastity journey has been on-off over a lot of years, and during the on times I've tried multiple devices with my PA, some designed specifically for a PA like PA5000 and others I have modified or used with a segment ring. This chinese cage worked particulalry well with a 5mm sement ring. I used to lock the keys and the segment ring opener in a lock box and then give the lock box keys to my wife so it was impossoble to remove the ring without the special opening pliers, and hence pull out was prevented. The only downside with this set up was that as I'm uncut my foreskin would sometimes get nipped between the ring and the cage. Even with this occasional eye watering pain I still managed relatively long lock ups of around 30-60 days.

I am currently locked in a rigid chastity model 02 and have been for the last 46 days without any form of release. They do an S-hook which is designed to be easier to wear if you are uncut, and I havent had any issues - super comfy and super secure. It is possible to keep clean by retracting the foreskin in the shower and using a cotton bud (Q-tiip). My PA is quite stretched so I have a 6mm hollow PA hook which allows me to pee through it. I do sit down to pee mostly, but it is possible to pee standing up without too much mess if you are careful - super useful when out hiking.

For me I wouldnt go back to chastity without a PA fixing, like the folks above, its another kevel of security, something that cannot be removed without the key or destroying the device. Until my wife decides to unlock me its as close to permanent as you can get. Mind you if I asked to be released my wife probaby would, but thats a whole other story.

BTW my review of the rigid chastity model 02 can be found here

Alceste, Guest 1101, mafsub and 2 others like this.
  16. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I did it specifically because I just can't wear a ball trap device. In contrast, the Evolution Bijou is perfect with my frenum piercing. Lock it, forget it, LOL.

Seriously, it works well for us, but probably not for everyone.

17. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    All discussion on the many ways to accommodate a pierced chastity experience are fun to see all mostly positive out comes.

Alceste likes this.
  18. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
  19. Lockedinpanties

Local Time:
    Exact device we have - wish we had done it along time ago totally life changing

20. Cloverclamp

Cloverclamp Member

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear the positive experiences with the Bijou! I'm not in for a PA but a frenum piercing seems doable.

21. Locked up Silver Bear

UK based south east
    Local Time:
    Have a lockable PA ring to prevent pull out
    Recently uploaded the photo to the gallery but can share if wanted

22. Simply Kinked

Simply Kinked Member

Local Time:
    Personally my body never reacted well to piercings. Nipples, ears, septum, they all never healed no matter how carefully I cared for them. I also take my device off once a week to do a thorough cleaning, and the piercing seems like an unnecessary step to add onto things.

I understand it makes the device more inescapable. That isn't something I'm looking for honestly. I enjoy the self discipline aspect of chastity. I know plenty of ways to orgasm while locked, so it really comes down to self discipline for me, and understanding that if I do edge or orgasm the benefits of denial are lost and I dont want that.

LockedPom and Shelbylynn's like this.
  23. Locked up Silver Bear

UK based south east
    Local Time:
    I already had a PA before I discovered chastity so it enabled me to combine the 2.

Shelbylynn's likes this.
  24. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    If "pullout" is a concern there are some who torture themselves with spikes and other anti pullout devices or full belt designs. These designs can cause chaffing / bruising and are not suitable for long term wear. All of this is remedy'd with a PA piercing.
    Many years back, my Wife and I went through a punk faze and we both got some piercings which is when I got my PA. At one time I had nipple and a guiche piercings as well. These never did seem to completely heal and I eventually removed them. Contrast this to my PA which seemed to heal in just a few weeks.
    As corsac mentioned, you still may able able to achieve orgasm while caged if you fiddle with Mr. Willie enough. If your worried about the pain of a needle pricking your privates then get some tattoo numbing cream and apply it an hour or two before your piercing appointment. You will not feel a thing.
    I highly recommend Evotion Wearables. I've been 'wearing' my Bijou device for years now which incorporates both my frenum and a PA piercings.

Shelbylynn's likes this.
  25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thought about getting pieced for chastity, but not sure how it would work out with me being uncut.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice