Rigid Chastity Model 02 Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by K1nky6uy, Nov 21, 2018.

1. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    I think the challenges with ordering from Rigid Chastity have been well documented on here already, so I wont go into detail. Suffice is to say that the lead time was almost exactly 4 months which seems to be in line with others experience, significantly longer than the 10-12 weeks that was quoted. The communication was poor, but as far as I can see they always deliver eventually.

When it did arrive it was in plain brown box and inside was a black drawstring bag containing the device. My first impressions were WOW, this is a seriously well made and finished work of art. Everything was smooth and shiny, no weld marks, no sharp bits, highly polished all over, and all the pieces fit together with the precision of a Swiss watch.

The model 02 differs from the model 01 only by having a hollow PA hook for easier less messy peeing.

I'm not new to chastity, and I have used about 12 different designs over the years so I know what base ring suits me and what size cage is best, but compared to many of my other devices it Initially looked a little small. I had measured myself several times following the guidance on the rigid chastity website but when I tried it on it fit perfectly, nice and snug but not too tight.

I ordered the 8mm thick hollow PA S-hook, 32mm diameter by 45 mm long cage, with the 38mm base ring.

I have now been wearing the cage for 24 days straight, only being released once for an overnight business trip and it is the most comfortable and secure device I have tried. My wife loves it and is not keen to release me any time soon.

Installation: 8/10
    Its a little tricky at first to get the hook through the PA hole, especially with the excitement of the new device, and then put the cage over the top and them attach the cage to the ring. There is scope for pinching if you are not careful. I was careful and despite the swelling I was able to secure the device pretty easily.

Comfort: 9/10
    I am uncut so I was a bit worried about foreskin irritation and pinching, but a little bit of adjustment with a cotton bud made sure everything was in place and I have not had any issues. The ball ring is circular and my last device had an anatomical curved ring, but I cant see any difference in comfort with this type.
    Overnight i get the usual morning wood which wakes me up as the cage gets very tight and pulls on my balls, but I get that with any cage, and actually I quite like it.

Security: 10/10
    With the PA hook design pulling out is not an option so when you are in that's where you will stay. The only way out is to cut the device which I definitely wont be doing.

Stealth: 9/10
    The cage is on the small side and is slightly curved down so its unobtrusive in jeans, chinos and suit trousers. The lock is integrated so no clanking noises or bulge for the padlock, however the lock is slightly raised from the device and causes a very slight bulge. I can see it in some situations, but someone else would have look pretty hard and know what to look for to notice.

Practicality: 10/10
    With the hollow hook design it allows the pee through, so I can with a little care pee standing up. I do get a few drips from the bottom of my PA but its not the mad unpredictable stream you get most of the time with a PA ring. I still wont be using urinals but it gives the option for a safe quick pee in private when out running or walking, without risking soaked trousers
    I am pretty active and have found it very comfortable to wear while exercising. I did a 7 mile walk on the first day i was wearing it and there was no sign of any chaffing or irritation. I haven't cycled in it yet, but would think it will be fine.
    The device is not the lightest device that i have used, but because its a snug fit this isn't an issue at all. I tend to wear briefs or tight boxers rather than the loose fitting underwear and I find this offers adequate support. I would err on the small side for both ball ring and cage and you wont have any trouble with slippage.

Hygiene: 10/10
    As its made of stainless steel and has a semi open design its possible to keep very clean without having to remove regularly. I do need to use cotton buds and pull my foreskin back in the shower, but so far I have managed to avoid unpleasant odours. After showering I just need to push the foreskin back in place and I'm good to go. I did remove the device for a business trip recently and on inspection there was a little discolouration on the hook where it goes through the PA, but this was easily removed by washing. I don't think this will be an issue long term as it gets rinsed regularly by sterile pee, but I will keep an eye on it if and when I ever get another release.

So all in all I am very impressed with the Rigid Chastity Model 02 and it is far and away the best chastity device I have used.

Not sure on my next release, but I sense I could be in this until well into the new year.

2. Titanstar

Titanstar New member

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Thank you! Great review.

3. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Great review! I was considering going this direction with one of their module designs. But for now I'm belted <3. None the less I'm quite sure their devices when sized right would be fanatic for comfort.

4. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the review it put my mind to rest getting that info.

5. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your excellent review, their cages are interesting but I wish that their website was more user friendly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice