Permanent Chastity & Shrinkage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb3ksub, Dec 9, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I love these threads. I always wonder the validity of shrinkage claims in chastity. W/we've tried the "lock it and forget it" model and it doesn't really work for us.

Mistress and I have a much different relationship with chastity where I'm let out for a vicious teasing every day or two (we call it 23/7 chastity). The goal is to make me a pathetic and submissive mess while She derives pleasure. At the conclusion of each teasing, I am always denied (often edged) and get locked back up right after. I think the "use it or lose it" analogy is apt. The constantly locking and constant teasings have actually increased things a bit in my clitty (hardness, thickness, etc.).

So, while it is not common in the chastity world, using chastity and teasing can actually improve the typical function of a dicklette, which is Mistress' goal.

Penney and Dogtanian69 like this.
  2. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    #77 cb3ksub, Oct 1, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    RE: Be careful what you wish for!
    Chastity and submissiveness are only one step away from your Mistress/wife taking you toward feminization - even including Pueraria Mirifica to ensure long-term submissiveness. I am "much more endowed" on top than I was when we started down this intoxicating path of chastity :oops:

3. MrSmalls

MrSmalls New member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    I started this journey over 5 years ago when I agreed to give my gf full control of my access to sexual stimulation. She wanted me to be devoted to only her and did not want me to please myself. I was fairly well hung at 6.5 inches before the cage went on and after 2 weeks of on-off to get me comfortable it stayed on and only came off for minutes at a time to clean. The cage was pretty small and i didn't know what to expect from the experience but it progressively reduced my size. The intervals in the pictures are spaced a year or so apart from beginning to present and the last 2 are soft and erect sizes after 5 years locked. Im now at 2 inches with the hardest erection I can manage, which isn't very impressive. Also it shrank my soft size as well, now it's mostly inside me when soft not even enough to measure.. So from 6.5 inches hard to 2 inches hard over 5 years and I've had the cage off for almost 4 months now and I haven't regained any size at all soft or hard. And I can barely manage an erection and can't maintain it for more than a minute or 2. So personal experience depending on the length of captivity and size of the cage you will lose anything from fractions of an inch to several inches and it may not come back.

Attached Files:

J.D., Juan. and Rectrix like this.
  4. Melissa J M

Melissa J M New member

Northeast PA
    Local Time:
    Correct, the penis is tissue, not muscle. What makes it erect is blood flow. Being in a devise is constrictive to blood flow thus that may lend to "shrinkage" which is really not as much blood gets there and it does not get as big.

The second issue is lower testosterone levels. Lack of arousal, erections, and ejaculations will lower the body's T levels. There is also age. Being on the cusp of andropause, 3-5 years (example, age 40 vs 45) may have a large effect on testosterone levels.

Add to that those who use T blockers and/or female hormones (even herbal), the lower T leads to penis shrinkage. This is seen having its greatest effect on transwomen who have had an orchidotomy.

I am most attracted to transwomen who have had an orchidotomy and a small penis.

The pic is me in one of my cages. Being on testosterone blockers and estrogen, I have noticed shrinkage.

me.jpg

orchid.jpg

Attached Files:

Guest 2684 likes this.
  5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I fully believe is shrinkage not sure if it is permanent but it does happen

6. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    There is no permanent shrinkage.

I recently had to undergo serious surgery. No, it was not the penis that was removed. Anyway, due to my health condition (including anemia), my penis was literally gone. All that was left was concentric skin folds. Now that I am recovering, my penis gradually returns as well as my libido.

7. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    that what @Melissa J M has sayed is rigt. it not being cage its take hormones.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice