Penis reduction

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CuckeldBull, Jun 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Todie4

Todie4 Member

Engineer
    Wolverhampton
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    For me, I am locked most of the time, upto 3 months on 1 day out, then back in cage, I have noticed that the girth has been effected compared to before being locked, although have noticed that as some of the guys on here says, the length does come back to a degree, but still think the girth hasn’t, but maybe new to be out more than a few days to notice it.

Although more recently the longer I have been locked the easier it is to fit in smaller cages for sure, and actually the smaller I go, the more comfortable it actually is!

2. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    I can't imagine going back to the bulky cages, after finally fitting into a metal micro cage. They were like carrying a tupperware in your pants. I use a spacer in the cage/cup portion itself, to keep my penis up in my pubic mound area. It's mainly the shaft skin that is in the cage, which has stretched it, and actually restored a fair bit of foreskin to my circumcised self! I've only seen myself flaccid when out of the cage, and it's often much smaller than before, but does expand back to what appears pretty normal after being out for a few minutes.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  3. MyDB

MyDB New member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    why you worried about this , the purpose of chastity is no longer using that unnecessary apparatus. Trust me , the smaller the dick is , the more you need the chastity , the longer you are locked, the more you need the chastity

4. Todie4

Todie4 Member

Engineer
    Wolverhampton
    Local Time:
    That’s for sure!!! So relate to this!!!

5. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    LOL. I was born to use this! The only reason Ive caged myself is to intensify my orgasms. I was masturbating so often that it came to a point where they didnt mean anything and they’re at 50% intensity. I enjoy PIV n couldnt do without it.
    I was just curious as to shrinkage as I see many lock themselves up forever (naaaa) and it seemed logical to me that there would be. Seems there is some shrinkage but the body can recover if given time. Im betting if its 24/7/365/1000 like I see here that there would be some permanent reduction.

6. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    I see various responses to size changes. I have been locked for 18 months now. 2 to 3 times a month I remove briefly for a cleaning/shaving and back on. During those moments, I have unfortunately not seen a measurable difference in size.

It's a bit disappointing, but since I remain in my cage all the time, and I have an excellent cage fit, it is perhaps a moot point. I have noticed I have far less erections, with has been great.

I am permanently self locked. So there are no periods of stimulation. The whole idea of my chastity journey is to avoid and/or eliminate my body's ability to have erections completely. I cannot find an alternate means to become completely impotent, so permanent chastity is my only hope.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I to am locked 24/7, and my madam and I have both noticed a reduction in size when erect, flaccid there is no difference, but the last time I was permitted an edging madam commented that she only has to use 2 fingers now. I have read though that it will return to normal given time to.

8. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    There are alternate means to achieve impotence. They just bring with them other effects on the body you may not want.

9. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    In general there could be a reduction in size - at least for an errect penis...

It is all about the corpora cavernosa. They are some sponge-like tissue that will expand when there is pumped blood into then and be deflated otherwise.
    Usually no problem as men tend to have quite some erections on a regular basis - even or especially at night.
    Just imagine there would be no such erections and there would be no blood pumped into the
    corpora cavernosa at all.
    They ( or rather their numerous small chambers) would become like a really old baloon- hard to blow up, because two sides of them will stick together. And given enough time the fact that we are talking about living tissue in the end they could even grow together. Making it forever impossible that this small section could be filled with blood again.
    That is the theory at least. How small a cage had to be and how long it had to be worn for any measurable impact is another question. ANY swelling inside even a snug fitted cb might prevent it to at least a certain degree. Using an even smaller device onthe other hand might lead to some other serious health issues long before you might get some results from you experiment...

10. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Small is better. You do not want it to be big if you are in a very small cage. I am happy the Nub fits me very well

gingers_sub likes this.
  11. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There's a good discussion about this with an excellent analysis by @Peter Rabbit, which I don't need to reiterate. But let's flip this around for perspective:

Do you know how well all those penis enlargement devices work? You don't? That's because they do not work. The penis is not a muscle, it's a meat balloon filled with connective tissue.

You can lose some of the elasticity, but almost all of the stories you read about men being shrink down to teeny nubs after a few months are just stories.

After having been locked for 2 1/2 years, I was unlocked for a week while recovering from hernia surgery. For the first few days I was too sore to even think about it, but by the end of the week my plumbing and hydraulic systems were back to normal. That was my cue to lock back up again.

If you can't make it bigger, why do guys think that you can make it smaller?

12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks @Tom Allen
    Yea I posted a long bit of research here I need to dig up. It centered around erectile dysfunction research related to prostatectomy and nerve sparing surgeries. It took a penis that’s always flaccid due to damage to the cavernosal nerve for 3-6 months to form penile fibrosis.

“like other muscle groups, when its innervation is removed, cavernosal smooth muscle fibers degenerate sometime in the first 3–6 months.19

But we all get rooty erections in chastity and there’s a lot of oxygenation. You aren’t literally limp and dead in a chastity device.

And the most shrinkage seen was no more than 10%. 6.1” (155 mm) to 5.5” (140 mm) is a 10% reduction.

Fraiman et al. were among the first to show changes in penile length and girth after nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy (NSRP). Using a cohort of 100 men undergoing NSRP and matched controls, it was shown that flaccid and erect measurements of length and circumference decreased 8 and 9%, respectively. In addition, a 19 and 22% change by volume in the flaccid and erect states, respectively, were documented between 4 and 8 months postoperatively.10

Shrinkage is a myth in my view. Hormonal changes would be required to shrink your genitals.

You could argue keeping your testosterone levels high from arousal and orgasm denial could be keeping your penis function high...

“Numerous recent studies showed that androgen deprivation produces penile tissue atrophy, alterations in nerve structure, alterations in endothelial morphology, increase in deposition of extracellular matrix… in the subtunical region of corpus cavernosum.

In plain English, that means that having low testosterone over time causes the penile tissue to get smaller.”

Your penis size doesn’t matter. I happen to measure up to a very nice erect length and girth, with a pleasant curve and all. But your self worth isn’t a function of penis size. You aren’t entitled to fuck because you have a big cock. You don’t deserve orgasms due to your anatomy.

Sure some of us here like the mind fuck of small penis humiliation. But, if you’re really looking to shrink your genitals, chastity won’t do it. Even nerve damage barely affects size.

Tom, there is evidence that vacuum erectile devices do preserve erectile function for prostate surgery patients, and prevent fibrosis. So that would account for 8-9% of size for someone who can not get erect naturally. But that’s not the same thing as the penis enlargement advertisement copy.

See more on Penile fibrosis here
    https://www.nature.com/articles/ijir20093
    “Historically, patients recovering from prostate cancer surgery have been advised that the return of erectile function (EF) can take from 6 to 18 months, or even longer.”

13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  14. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  15. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
  16. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    That's not my bag, baby!

17. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
  18. Jeanette_Phillips

Jeanette_Phillips Long term member

Retired
    Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    Irrespective of all the research and speculation, I can only speak from my point of view and it’s not to upset, annoy any one.

in my youth I enjoyed an apply size cock about 6½ inches. I and my Wife were very happy with it as it fulfilled all our needs. Now I am blessed with a 3½ inches clitty, for what ever reason. My Wife/Mistress and I enjoy my little clitty as it defines our lifestyle.

Be happy with what you have, no matter what with the right attitude it will be the best cock or clitty there is. Enjoy

container store and SmallRyan like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice