Penis reduction

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CuckeldBull, Jun 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    I have a question for those in long term chastity. Do you notice a decrease in the length and girth of your penis as a result of being caged longterm? Im wondering if the denial of erections and resulting orgasms would eventually lead to this shrinkage. Without erections to stretch the penis to full length, no blood engorging the cells, that eventually ones penis would just become smaller. Just wondering so for those longterm chasity????? What do ya’ll think?

2. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    I had one cage where after a few days of wearing it, taking it off didn't get to full size right away (i measured it because it didn't quite look right). But after a couple hours it was back to normal. I've heard other cases where worst case it might take a day or two but it will always go back to normal. But I've since switched to another cage where even after a month it's still normal size.

3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Your thinking isn’t far off, but not quite accurate. Lack of erections does cause shrinkage, but your own biology is at work against you if this is your goal.

With a cage, you can experience a slight amount of shrinkage if you wear it long enough. Your body is frequently trying to have erections and floods the tissue with blood and causes as much swelling as the cage will allow. So this limits how much shrinkage will occur. Also, just in a flaccid state, your body keeps a surprising amount of blood flowing at relatively high pressure through the penis, keeping it primed and ready for erections. This also helps mitigate shrinkage.

As someone who is transgender and has been on HRT for several months, I have experienced significantly more shrinkage from the medication than I did from almost a year of continuous wearing of a chastity device. When flaccid, things are much smaller and limp than I ever experienced with just a cage. Even when aroused I usually don’t experience any erections without physical stimulation. And when I do, they are probably 60% the length and girth of what they used to be.

So, if shrinkage is what you’re after, HRT or castration are the best routes to achieving it. Getting rid of testosterone makes all the difference. However, when one thing shrinks, something else may grow. With MTF HRT you will grow breasts and have other feminization of the body and face. Even with castration without introduction estrogen, you will still experience these effects but maybe not as much. Slight breast development and slight feminization vs. all-the-way.

4. CuckeldBull

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Thanks Shepherds! Yes that answered as I was just curious. No reduction plans here and especially not by casteration. Good luck with your transformation! Make like a butterfly!

5. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I don't know because my cage is never unlocked.

6. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    then don't post

7. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    This was a very logical and scientific explanation. Thank you. I have been in self locking chastity for a little over 2 years and have noticed shrinkage over time when flaccid. The odd thing is that I have gone from a 45 mm ring "down" to a 40mm ring....and i am thinking that someday i may have to downsize into a 36mm ring.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  8. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I will post wherever I please.

cogman and Gaza like this.
  9. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    You're just wasting everyone's time by bragging about your own personal thing instead of contributing to the discussion. Frankly there's far too much of that shit in this forum as a whole, and it's quite disappointing coming from men who often claim to be submissive and want their wives/keyholders to put them in their place and better them.

10. Inchastityforher

Inchastityforher Active member

Truck Driver
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    I was reading this with interest and I’ve not been wearing a cage for near as long as you, but I started with a 50mm ring and went down to a 45mm ring after two weeks and I just modified a ring and am testing it just now and have purchased a new one at 40mm as the 45 was moving up my shaft with my balls as I tried to get erect.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  11. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Your a a dumb ass. If all you want to do is criticize people then go fuck yourself.

12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Please lighten up! It was a funny remark or that's how I saw it! We are a nice bunch here and shouldn't fight! :)

Gaza, Alceste and Finn-egan like this.
  13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Please stop it now. :)

14. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I apologize. It just irritates me when people attack what you have to say.

Alceste, Giveitup and Chaste J. like this.
  15. CuckeldBull

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Well all I gotta say is that I must have way overestimated myself. (Yes dear...thats 9” lol) but gonna need to get smaller cages. One I have is way too roomy now. Need girth room n shorter. 11/2”??

16. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    First of all: Stop acting like we are a bunch of enemies! :rolleyes:
    Second: Think about how HAVING erections will increase the size of your penis?! :confused:
    Muscles will increase/decrease - tissues will take eterneties!

17. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Being very new to MC...A year this August and wearing a cage 95% of the time. My Wife(KH) has mentioned to me how big I look now when she lets me out. The odd time I'm unlocked and I'm allowed to have a erection, my penis is bigger and a lot harder than before. This is from my Wife(KH), and she has been the care taker of it for 30+ years. This might be because I'm only uncaged a few times a month now and I get so excited when released, or maybe because my Wife(KH) forgets what I looked like before. Pre MC I was normal sized, 6.5 hard. My Wife(KH) has told me I was big enough for her and that she didn't enjoy PIV sex with a big penis. She said that guys with large cocks always thought it was good to push deep and hard, when all it does was hurt. Not sure if all women think this way or not...Just going by what she has told me. Anyway...I'll let you know if I get any smaller...My Wife(KH) loves MC and having me locked. And has told me that this is the way it will be for now on, so get use to it...

CuckeldBull likes this.
  18. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    there will be no reduction or increase in the size of you're penis. You should assume that permanent chastity will be a good fit for you :D

19. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm curious myself to find out how much I've shrunk, but similar to the other guy, have not been allowed un-locked erections for around 9 months or so. What I find interesting is that I wear a micro cage, but the erection I get when locked, now seems to push up into my pubic mound, where the CB300 style used to create an erection that was stopped by how far my balls had stretched. Often there was a near full erection, half encased in the tube. With the micro metal cage, my balls don't get pushed down so far, and I get a pubic mound bulge instead. Not sure how others bodies respond, but if I am required to have an unlocked erection, I am also quite curious to see what's different.

20. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    My KH thinks I’ve got bigger too. I’m let out fairly often (but not allowed to cum). Also I’m way more sensitive and feel like I could cum from the air alone sometimes! It’s probably a case of being way more aroused and full of cum desperate to get out. I feel like a teenager again!

Doczilla421 likes this.
  21. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I also get the "Pubic Mound" bulge when lock in my smaller metal cage. My Wife(KH) loves it. She will rub it and it's very arousing to me. She is amazed on how hard and big it gets. She is fascinated by my penis and balls. She will play, rub, lick, flick or slap them just to see them react. When unlocked, she will sometimes just blow lightly on my penis just to see it get hard then watch me go soft again, then do it again. She has found her own new play toy...

sammartin likes this.
  22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This has been argued here since the site began, and I doubt it will be settled today.

My opinion on my experience, with constant loss of erection without any freedom, the capillaries tend to shrink and elasticity becomes painful and not full for awhile. After some erections and blood flow on a regular basis, everything bounces back.

So technically nothing shrinks permanently. However if you’re never allowed out of your cage long enough to bounce back, I guess you could say it shrunk. I went for 6 months and was let out once to switch cages and when I finally got some play time instead of my usual massive 4 inches, it was just under 3 and a half. It kinda hurt when hard. I think if I was given ample opportunity to play with it I’m sure it would return to its former glory.

23. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I was tied up today for a little teasing session. My Wife(KH) tied a long ribbon around my penis and balls and left the room. There was a bunch left, so she just put it on top of my penis and balls. I found by humping the air, it could move the ribbon around. When she came back in the room, I was trying to hump the ribbon. She laugh and watched me for about 10 minutes, just humping the ribbon. I still had my cage on, but the feeling of the ribbon was such a turn on. I'm also very sensitive to any type of touching of my balls when locked...

dreamingsub and HerLittleBitch like this.
  24. Lowtight

Lowtight Active member

Computer support Engineer
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Just a little theory about being more sensitive then before after being in chastity for a long time. I think that is true. Most circumsized men (which I believe is almost everyone here) will develop additional layers of skincells on their cockhead due to rubbing agaist underwear. Making the cockhead less sensitive. Take the rubbing away and I believe the process reverses itself back to where it was when still intact!

25. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    masturbation also causes calluses and thicker skin. IE less sensitivity. same thing wth over stimulation of the nerves.

Giveitup and CuckeldBull like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice