our predicament

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 3921, Feb 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3921

Guest 3921 Member

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    anyone ever tell family or friends about your chastity desires

2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, a friend of my wife and discovered by accident. Along with Chastity, we do some bdsm every couple of months. It was a cold Saturday afternoon and the wife was going to punish me for a list on minor infractions. She had me tied spread eagle in the living room wearing only chains, nipple clamps, cuffs and collar, heavy leather bondage hood (with only nose and mouth open, headphone to also deprive me of my senses, and my 2 3/4 inch metal cock cage. Next to me on a table were floggers, whips, and of course her strap ones and lube. After clipping me all in nice and secure, she went to take her hot shower and dress in one of her domme outfits. At that point I knew I was in for a long afternoon and all I could do is reflect on my misdeeds and what was coming.

Just after she got in the shower, her best girl friend from college (they were and still are an item, dropped by because of some difficulties she was having with her new boyfriend (she is a divorced empty nester). Since I was working on a project in the garage, both our cars were parked in the driveway so she knew were were home. After trying the doorbell a few times and since both the wife and I could not hear it and respond, she decided to walk around the house to the back door to the mud room. When she tried the door, it was unlocked and she let herself in thinking we were in the kitchen. After a few times calling out, she was concerned and came into the living room and got the shock of her life.

Even with the hood on, she knew it was me and never expected us to be this kinky. She thought she would have some fun and rubbed her gloved hand across my body and then started to examine my cock cage. I had no idea it was not my wife and started to be for mercy from my loving mistress. Slowly she moved all around me and I was getting more and more stimulated waiting for what came next. She grabbed one of the floggers and slowly rubbed it across my body and then gave me a few light slaps with it and tried about 3 other punishment devices before my wife came out of the bedroom all dressed and ready.

When we think back and relive the story, not sure who was surprised more, but it ended up to be a very interesting afternoon and still a secret between the 3 of us. I would gladly share that story in a fowwowup, but will leave you with this. She ended up taking one of our old cock cages and gave her cheating boyfriend an ultimatum, put this on or hit the highway. A week later she had us over for a drink and guess who was tied to a beam in the basement naked and wearing a cock cage. The three of us admired her handywork while her first started to yell and then whimpered to be let free. She had planned on breaking up with him, but wanted to put him in his place for what he did.

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    A handful of RL friends who are also kinky. Certainly not family (eww)

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    I am not sure what this fascination with family members knowing is all about! I can’t imagine any circumstances that it would come out in casual conversation, and i control who sees me naked. Funny how it’s usually a mother in law or sister in law, never a father or brother in law...odd.

If your kh has a friendship that everyone is comfortable talking about intimate details and those friends won’t feel intruded on, then sharing is up to her discretion. As far as family goes...who the heck would talk about their kinks with family? Oh yeah, mother and sister in laws that also fill in for your wife to dole out punishments.

Dfberns and OscartheTurtle like this.
  5. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yes, please!

6. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    When first locked, wife told her mom. When mom made a comment to me about it, I freaked a little.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice