On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Mistress has also just informed me that I will be giving a Massage on Wednesday night and the person has requested that I be Blindfolded. who would want me to be blindfolded. I've seen both Carla and Terrie nude before. Mistress wouldn't be having me give someone else a massage. Would She ?

2. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    When you are ready for using a good buttplug 24/7, you can stay a lot of time and it is pleasurable. With experience you can stay all day with no lube, and is always exciting and comfy. Can't thinik of going out to work without a good plug deep in the butt and, of course, cage on.
    And yes, butt is always hungry and never sore.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Liked that part of blue lace panties, my preference also. But love a pink thong too. Morning is hard to choose which one of my collection to wear.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    WoW your plugged almost all the time? I'm impressed I've adjusted to go longer and longer but 24/7 I'm Inpressed.

5. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    I'm am impressed with your stories of your sub life. Envy you for having a incredible Mistress so zealous of her property and showing her love with daily spankings.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Yea I can see that happening. I have an Njoy large plug .. and yea . it is super compfy to wear .... can't do more than 5-6 hours tho so far. :)

7. Needtobechaste

Needtobechaste Submissive male who needs to be chaste.

Sales
    Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    My guess is it will be Mrs Johnston, Carla's neighbor.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Njoy sure is one of the bests, well made and really comfortable.
    For extended use, try the smaller one, you don't need to go larger on everyday use. I use the larger one just on special occasions

bincorona and Mash2214 like this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She does miss spanking me on some days. Today is Wednesday and I haven't been spanked since Sunday. 4 times a week would be average. She says I Have a Tough Ass LoL

sissybitch likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I just checked out Njoy. I see why you like them they look like top of the line. There not the cheapest plugs on the market. Thanks for the information

sissybitch likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning before I had to go to work. I washed Misstress's car in the nude than stood on display for her on the deck as she told me about what has been going on lately. I just stood with my legs apart and hands behind my head as Mistress said

Do you remember the young guy where I get gas that likes my car. Yes ma'am I responded. Mistress continued. " yesterday he commented that he liked my car and it was always clean. That I must wash it a lot. I told him I've never washed it my Husband washes it for me every morning in The Nude " I know the young man she was talking about and he also knows me. Now in a different way.

Mistress than had me turn around and bend over. She than told me to Spread my Cheeks Apart

I did as instructed. She than said " Tonight for your massage insert the But Plug that stimulates your prostate, and don't forget the blindfold." Mistress was her weekly ladies meeting as she calls it so she won't be home for the massage. We than both varied on with our day.

12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You haven't Met her. I sure hope your wrong. Time to go get ready. I'll let you know,

13. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    How nice of her. Have you done your prostate massage well? I sure like this kind of care.

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  14. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh boy ... can't wait to hear about the back story about this one! Grabbing popcorn and waiting patiently .... the thoughts about why you hope she is wrong are running rampant!! lol

btw .... regarding the Njoy .... I have the large and the prostate one .... the prostate is ok ... hard (at least for me) to use while standing or walking as it will slip out as soon as you relax the muscles just a little bit .. great if laying down and doing pc exercises :) The large one .. now that is just straight up delicious walking around with .... incredible feelings rip through the body with that one.... well worth the price imho :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was standing ready wearing green lace panties that hardly covered my cage and the Blindfold. I heard the outside door open and a few minutes later someone came into the massage room but didn't get on the table. They stood right infront of me so close that they were just touching me. The person then reached up and touched the blindfold,slid their hand down my body to my panties and removed them. Then they squeezed my testicals actually causing me some pain. When they released my testicals they got on the table. Ready for their massage.

I still was t sure who was on the table as I applied oil to their back and started to massage them. As I rubbed their back I thought it was Carla so I asked " Carla is that you" I got no response as I continued to massage her back getting down to her backside that was not covered with the sheet. I caressed her backside thinking that if it was Carla she would respond by inviting me to get more intimate. As I touched her anus she actually tightened up so I avoided any more contact there. The body felt like Carla and was the same size but she wasn't reacting like she had before. I thought about Mrs Johnston that she was about the same size as Carla. This couldn't possibly be her, I hoped it wasn't her she wasn't the kind of person I really liked, to much of a busy body. I had gotten down to her feet and gave them I good rubbing. I was almost finished with her feet when she said " Lick My Ass" i wasn't positive who was asking me so I responded by saying "Pardon Me". Again the lady on the table asked "Lick My Ass"

I slid my hands up her thighs to part her cheeks and lowered my lips to her tight hole. I rimmed her and lowered my hand to touch her clit and roll it between my finger and thumb. I knew now who I was licking it was definitely Carla. I continued to Rim her and stimulate her clit doing my best to give her the pleasure she so wanted. She raised her hips off the table and started to moan. My actions were having the desired effect. I continued licking her sliding my tongue as deep as I could inside her. Rubbing her clit until she let out a scream, her orgasm had over took, she found the pleasure she wanted. I was so happy that I could give it to her.

After her orgasm I gently rubbed her legs and feet untill she had totally relaxed. I finished with her back and returned to the head of the table and asked " Would you like me to massage your front " I waited for a few minutes for her to turn over, she just layed there for awhile than responded "No " she than got off the table and stood right infront of me and said " Thank You Very Much" than she knelt down in front of me and started licking and sucking on my testicals and cage cock. I instantly became hard stressing the steel bars to the maximum. Her tongue action felt so good. To not be caged now would have been heavenly. I was enjoying her oral service but said to her." You don't have to do that Carla " she stopped,stood up and kissed me, removed the blindfold and said. " Doesn't the blindfold make it more exciting? " I just looked at her and smiled as she turned and walked out of the room but not before she gave her bum a good slap just to tease me.

I stood in the room until I heard her leave the house, I kept thinking that she is to nice a person to be alone she needs a man I her life besides me. But Who

16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My week has been rather quiet with regards to any activity between Mistress and myself. A lot of the reason is because I've been very busy working long hours helping a friend dismantle his shop and reconstruct a new one. If anyone has ever done any demolition or construction work you will understand how physically demanding it is especially when your not as young as you use to be. I'm 54

The reason I mentioned this is before when I was doing work like this Mistress would remove my cage to make it more comfortable and easier for me. ( it's been a couple years since I did construction work ) Now she didn't even consider removing my cage, it's part of me, Even with all the difficult positions I had to get into my cage was almost never a problem I literally forgot that I even had it on.

We've all read about different people having their cages removed for different reasons. I think this is more about their commitment than about their comfort. In My Opinion if your totally committed to chastity and your Mistress that there is almost no reason to remove your cage.

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When I came home on Thursday night after completing the construction project Mistress asked me how I felt. My response was " My body hurts"
    She responded by saying " that was a lot of hard work and a very nice thing you did for him" she than told me to take a shower and come to the massage room. She was going to give me a massage.

As I layed on the table she applied numerous different oils to my back and massaged away the tension in my muscles. As she massaged down my back she would gently run her fingers down between my cheeks just caressing my opening. The oils and her touch caused the sensitive flesh to tingle and my cage to tighten making it uncomfortable to be laying on my front. After she finished with my feet she had me roll over onto my back. My Excitment was very obvious as her property was trying to break out of its cage. She stood there for a few seconds just looking at me before she covered me with a sheet and left the room.

My Excitment grew even more as I thought she was going to get the key and remove my cage. When she returned she removed the sheet and layed a warm wet cloth over her property. Than continued to massage my thighs and inner legs. The warm cloth cloth , her massaging and my anticipation was causing pre cum to leak out of my cage. She finished with massaging me and removed the cloth from her property. I tensed up, now she was going to unlock me and caress me. She caressed me, squeezed my testicals and pulled on them to where it was almost painful but she Never Removed the Cage, She continued to fondle and caress her property, she even kissed and licked it. I wanted so bad to tell her , to beg for her to unlock me but I remained silent it's her property to do with as she pleases and if she wanted it unlocked she didn't need me to tell her. I was totally enjoying the stimulation she was so graciously giving me.

After she finished she covered me with the sheet, kissed me and said. " Good Night my little Servant " than she went to bed. I layed on the table for along time just basting in the pleasure that she had given me. I was happy and content

Xtudo3002, slave_m, iome343 and 3 others like this.
  18. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    You are a very talented writer. I know its all true but he way you tell it, is incredible

spider203, Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  19. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Mash reading this has made my cage feel very tight , Carla sounds like a fantastic lady , and to have the chance to worship her in that way must have been true delight , Being allowed to rim a lady is for me a real pleasure and I am sure you think the same , At the moment you are very lucky to have the chance to serve these wonderful ladies , long may it last , as much as you must enjoy it I enjoy reading about it . keep us posted

manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the complement @Ranger45 i try and post how I was feeling when it happened. It's not easy putting your feels in print. Also the Teasing is what my Mistress does to me all the time. Telling me what's going to happen and letting my own imagination work against me. She has become a master at the Mind Tease

sissybitch likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The more that I've gotten to know Carla the more I've realized what a terrific person she is and how much I would like to go just punch her X in the nose for the way he treated her. ( I'm not a violent person , maybe I could hire someone) The right man in her life would make me very Happy. Our Massages may end or become less interesting but that's a small price to pay for her being Happy.

sissybitch and manintyres like this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning I get a real from some of my duties. Since its July 1st here it's a holiday. And a friend borrowed Mistresses car do drive around some dignitarie. Something about convertable's and parades just seem to go together. So he has to wash it this morning, he's also a good friend of mine that knows I wash her car in the Nude every morning ( he dosnt know about the cage thing) I wonder if his wife will have him wash it in the Nude. It could be interesting since he lives in the city

manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Being Canada's 150 birthday and also our local high school graduation our activities were different than normal. That being said some interesting things did occur.

Saturday morning we were invited over to a friends house for breakfast ( no car to wash and no breakfast to make. I like holidays) also another couple joined us that we have been good friends with for many many years. Why is this important you ask. Both these couples are very vanilla, I mean no chocolate sauce, no sprinkles, vanilla as them come. So as were sitting on there patio having a visit the conversation got around to the rainbow flag of gay rights. One lady made the comment " if I say my husband wearing my panties I think I would drop dead " little did she know that I was sitting beside her not only wearing panties but caged. I looked across at Mistress who had a very mysterious grin on her face. The breakfast continued till 4:00 pm when it was time to leave being a nice day We put the top down on the car and were just leaving there yard ( they live on an acerage ) when Mistress who was driving said to me "pull your pants down so my property can get some air " we drove home this way luckily there was almost no traffic.

Mark Owen, Xtudo3002, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sunday morning as Mistress was eating breakfast she told me to go stand on the front deck in the Sunshine. She would join me when she was done. I did as Instructed and stood in the middle of the deck with my back towards the window so Mistress could see me. She joined me on the deck and told me to step up to the railing which she tied my hands to. I was secured to the deck in the warm morning sun wearing only my cage. Mistress than applied a blindfold to me and did something that totally surprised me. She removed my cage and ring. Her property rose to all its glory standing proud in the morning sun. Her comment next shocked me even more. She said " you will remain unlocked all day, I want to be able to Suck on my property when ever I want " I almost lost my composure and ejaculated with out her even touching me. She wasn't holding to the statement she made almost a month ago when she said. "you have received your last BlowJob "

I was more than excited waiting to feel her lips once again touch my erect manhood. Are you ready she asked. I answer very loud and clear "Yes Ma'am "

It sounded like a gun being shot as the paddle struck my backside, I moved forward against the railing totally shocked. "Back in Position " she sternly commanded. I moved my feet away from the railing and waited for the paddling to continue. Again the sound rung out. Being blindfolded and paddled out in the sunshine is a totally different experience. The sun was shining on me warming me , a cool breeze cooled me, I could heard birds and the ocational car drive by in the distance. But the sound that caught my attention the most was the echo bouncing back off the trees and buildings in the distance every time She stuck my ass with the paddle. Over and over again the echo reminded me of the paddling I was receiving and the possibility that someone else could also be hearing it.

When Mistress finally stopped the paddling, she gently stroked her property that was dripping wet and painfully erect. I waited for her to touch her lips to her property , but my wait still continued she just gently stroked me with her hand just barely touching me. I was almost ready to beg her to please suck on me but resisted saying anything.

Mistress than stepped away from me, layed the paddle down on the table and sat down. It was quiet for a few minutes untill I heard the sounds of her pleasuring herself. She was softly moaning as I could her her fingers in her wetness. I wanted to turn and kneel between her legs and lick her wetness or at least watch her pleasure herself but I couldn't. I was still tied to the railing facing away from her with a throbbing erection and a reddened bum. Her moanings increased as her fingers worked their magic bring her to a glorious Orgasm as I stood only a short distance away unable to do anything but listen.

Mistress than came back to me and rubbed her juices on her property and whispered in my ear "Did you like that? Now it's your turn" she gently squeeze my testicals and moved between my me and the railing. I could feel her warm body brushing against my manhood. Than her words shocked me "O look at the time we're going to be late I'll have to finish later". She than untied me and went into the house to get dressed. I stood their in shock for a moment than followed her in to the house.

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sunday afternoon we had a barbecue that we had to attend, this one being for a friends son that had Graduated. I knew that we had to at least make an appearance my body was their but my mind wanted to be at home so Mistress could give me the oral pleasure that she had said she would. As I thought about the pleasure she was going to give me I started to get aroused, being unlocked I started to get an erection, I caught myself before my excitement was obvious to everyone their and excused myself to the washroom. As I was walking into the house I thought how embarrassing it would be as a 50 year old man getting caught with an erection. I missed my cage it made these situations much easier. After controlling my Excitment and having a pee I excited the washroom composed and under control. As I exited Mistress was waiting out side the washroom and said to me " Come here I want to show you something" she led me into their 15 year old daughters room closed the door behind us turned to me and undid my pants and pulled my pants and panties down to my knees exposing her property that had become erect once again. She grabbed her testicals and squeezed them while looking me straight in the eye and said " get this under control or I'm going to bring you back in here and spank you" she than slapped her property and exited the room leaving me standing, exposed and erect. I had to get myself under control I didn't want to risk being spanked.

I succeeded in controlling my self the rest of the evening while trying not to think about what could happen if I didn't or what was going to happen when we got home. It was almost 10:00 when we finally left. I had been ready to leave much earlier but Mistress was enjoying the wine and the socializing. As I was driving home she told me to pull my pants down so she could fondle her property. My excitement was obvious as I continued the 20 minute drive home as her fingers kept her property stimulated.

Remove all your cloths and stand with your hands behind your head, was the first thing I heard as we entered the house. I was ready in the livingroom when she appeared totally naked, my erection that was already hard got even harder as I admired her beauty. She than surprised me by laying a piece of paper on the coffee table with the numbers 5-14 on it. I looked at the paper not understanding what they were for untill Mistress said " this is how much you were over your internet time last month. 5 hours and 14 minutes" I had forgotten about the 15 hour limit she had given me in April. I started to plead with her that I hadn't been looking at porn but than stopped and said nothing. "We'll talk about this tomorrow, but first lay over the ottoman. Last months writing lines didn't work maybe a good strapping will" I layed over the ottoman as instructed, it had been a week since the last time I had been disciplined, the paddling I had received this morning would be nothing compared to what I was about to receive now.

A disciplinary spanking is not an enjoyable experience. The stap came down with force as I screamed out. Over and over again she strapped my backside and upper thighs. I was crying like a little boy being punished by his mother, I even pleaded with her to please stop but the strapping continued. I had done wrong and was paying the price. I almost couldn't feel the stokes anymore as my backside had gone numb when Mistress layed the strap on my back and said " Lock up my property and come to bed "

sissybitch, slave_m and manintyres like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice