On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    The new cage is snug less movement. Sleeping through the night will take some time, last night I was awoken a few times it was just tight not really painful. Pictures are posted in the "my Devices section "

Patsey Belle likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Standing beside Mistress's chair waiting for her to come have her breakfast wearing my white lace panties. My cage being more obvious due to the partial shiny tube that was holding me tight. When Misstress sat down she looked at me and said " White panties, they look good on you, they make you look like a Virgin, but I think that's a misconception so take them off" I removed my panties and placed them on the table beside her. She picked them up and said. " I do have to admit your ass does look nice in Lace"

Mistress than instructed me to spread my legs about three feet apart and squat. Her property was hanging down between my legs totally exposed and vulnerable to her. " Very Nice, just like cherries on a tree" she said. I smiled at her comment and the predicament I was in.

She said to " Shake your cherries while I eat my breakfast." I shook my hips back and forth causing my cherries to bounce up and down it their tight little home. Mistress smiled as she finished her breakfast enjoying the show that I was putting on for her. After she finished her breakfast she led me to the front deck and had me continue shaking my cherries as she put it. I continued as she went back into the house. My bounce motion continued causing my cage to get even tighter and small droplets of precum were tossed onto my legs and the deck. Even though my legs hurt from squatting and the shaking motion was a little painful I still was excited. About 20 minutes later Mistress came back outside. She told me to stop shaking and continue squatting. She layed my phone on the table beside me and said " Stand like that till I call you" she than squeezed her cherries and went on her way.

My legs ached as I stood there waiting for the phone to ring. I knew she was gone and wouldn't know if I moved but I stood their squatting, waiting and waiting. The pain in my legs was almost to much to handle when I heard my phone ring. ( it had been 25 minutes since she drove away) Thank God. Mistress asked me if my legs were sore. I responded that they were but I held my position. She responded by saying. " That's a good boy now go and put your panties back on and paddle your bum till its Red and send me a picture. Good Bye"

3. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    So is that small one one of them cheapie Chinese cages? I have a few ... and some of them are surprisingly comfortable and made fairly well . well for the price at least. Gotta smooth the edges of the locking mechanism a bit .. but for the most part if the sizing is correct .. they work pretty darn good.

I think I would have fallen over looong before 25 minutes ... eeeesh .. reminds me I need to start working out a bit more lol

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes my two steel cages are Chinese cages. After you clean up the edges they have both been very comfortable. I also smoothed of the lock so I wouldn't snag my panties. When you know what size you need their a very inexpensive device to try. My Holy Trainer s ( s for special ) worked for a long time. The open design is cleaner.

25 minutes in that position isn't easy it took some moving around and some will power. Try it you'll see

Patsey Belle and bincorona like this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was a busy day for Mistress at work so I took her out for a nice supper. When we got home it was late so we went straight to bed. I did make an interesting observation. When we cuddled up in bed normally I would cuddle up behind her pressing my cage into her backside. But last night we cuddled the other way with her pressing up behind me and her lightly caressing her property. Than it sort of hit me that since New Years we've been cuddling this way a lot more than with me behind her.

Is this common with other couples when Mistress takes control or are we the only ones that do this? Does the position of how you cuddle say something about who's in control?

sissybitch likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night it was almost 11:00 when we went to bed and I woke up at 6:00 which in my world is sleeping in. Why I mentioned this is I never woke during the night with the smaller cage on, My body is already adjusting to the tighter and almost no room for growth cage. If I had my way I would go back to my other steel cage that gives me a little room but I don't think that's an option. If Mistress knows that I can sleep through the night I'll stay locked for a long time. It does shine nice in the sunlight not that that really matters but Mistress likes it.

7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Since moving to T&D, I find we spoon a lot more, but with me behind. I'm using the honour methods, so can't speak for those in devices.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    after working all day on the yard Mistress wasn't to excited about doing anything this evening. I on the other hand needed something to satisfy my desires. So Mistress got out the deck of cards. We haven't done this in a long time. We play a game where I pick 5 cards or 10 depending on what Mistress wants. Mistress can change what happens with each suit. Tonight Diamonds = card value in minutes I'm unlocked to play ( no Orgasm ) Hearts = Mistress suck on her property for card minutes. Clubs = cloth pins number and minutes Spades = strapping card value times ten. 5 cards to draw.

7 Diamonds, Jack diamonds, 9 Clubs, 3 Clubs , 8 Spades. No oral chance. But a Jack is exciting. Than I draw one of the five, Mistress said she'll let me try twice.

I take the five cards and shovel them in my hands, I. Starting to get wet in anticipation I draw a card. 7 of Diamonds, I wanted the Jack but seven minutes is great. Mistress unlocks me and I'm at full attention almost instantly, I start stoking myself as Mistress watches her phone timing me. It feels so good to Masturbat infront of my Mistress slowly than faster, I'm not allowed an Orgasm but I can edge myself. Bring myself as close as I can. its been a long time since I've had the priveledge of stroking myself. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment "times up " I stopped and Thanked Mistress

Mistress than surprised me by saying "let's play again, same cards but Double " I got instantly excited. I had a 40% chance at more self pleasuring. I agreed immediately. Mistress than handed me the Four Cards. I looked at the seven of diamonds laying on the table and she said. "that card is already used, you get to pick from the remaining four" I was saddened but new better than to say anything. 20% is still good, the Jack would be 22 minutes. I shoveled the four cards and placed one face down on the table. Mistress picked up the card and smiled.

The 8 of Spades, that's 80 strokes with the stap X 2 = 160. I was thinking so much about the Jack that I forgot about it. Mistress looked at me than walked away to the bed room. I layed over the ottoman and waited ,this was not going to be fun, when Mistress returned she said " I'm going to be nice to you, I'll give you only 80" She wasn't going to double it, I was thankful. Than she said. " I'll give you the other 80 tomorrow morning "

My bum was sore and the tears were flowing as Mistress applied the last of the 80 stokes. I did t want 80 more now. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning.

9. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Fun gamble though!

10. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    Mash I am not sure about common but any touching or intimacy in bed is always instigated by my mistress and she will often press herself up behind me and sometimes drape her legs and arms around me , but if I try it the other way I usually get told not to get any ideas and am firmly pushed away , so I wait until she wants that type of intimacy which is often but on her terms , I just enjoy what she wants to give

Patsey Belle and Mash2214 like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sunday Morning was warm and sunny I served Misrtess coffee on the deck. She was enjoying the sun in the nude. I sat down beside her with only The bars of my cage to cover me. Enjoying the morning sun. All the work we had done yesterday was partly because we were having about 30 people over for a friends birthday party tonight.

After enjoying the sun for awhile Mistress got up and said " Don't bother with breakfast, after Church their having brunch that'll be fine. I'm going for a shower. Go and clean your bum than meet me back on the deck ." I did as instructed and was back on the front deck before She was. When she came out she was still nude she told me to bend over the hand railing with my feet shoulder width apart and about Three feet from the railing. She came up behind me and rubbed her finger around my anus than pushed two fingers deep inside of me. She moved them around inside me causing my cage to tighten and a stream of precum to start reaching for the deck. She removed her fingers and said. "you did good, now don't move " she swung the black rubber strap with force pushing me forward. My body was shaking and the tears were flowing well before she reached the 80 that she planned to give me. My backside was bright Red and sore when she finally stopped and told me to " go shower, your cloths are on the bed."

I showered as quick as I could. When I was drying of I looked at my back side in the mirror. It was as Red as I imagined it was. She had spanked me low on my bum at the top of my thighs which would make sitting difficult. I went into the bed room my cloths were on the bed a nice shirt and pants, green lace thong and my biggest But Plug. I inserted it and got dressed. On the drive into town I was having difficulty sitting comfortably in the car.

Mistress just looked at me and said " You can squirm now but during church and the rest of the day you will sit still. The Plug stays in till after the party. If you squirm around or complain at anytime today. I will Pull your pants down at sometime during the party tonight. Do I Make myself Clear".

Yes Ma'am I simply answered. It's going to be a long day.

12. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    That is going to be a long day , being plugged for extended periods is still something I find most uncomfortable , you not only have the plug to deal with but the results of the strapping as well , I can only sympathize with you on that combination

Patsey Belle and Mash2214 like this.
  13. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    That is going to be a long day , being plugged for extended periods is still something I find most uncomfortable , you not only have the plug to deal with but the results of the strapping as well , I can only sympathize with you on that combination

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As I sat in church it was difficult to avoid moving around with my upper thighs and bum being tender and the But plug it my but I sat perfectly still not giving Mistress the satisfaction that I couldn't Handel it.

During the brunch after it was I little easier because I did t have to be sitting all the time. I couldn't help but think what would people think as I was talking to them like any normal person if they knew I was wearing a lace thong, a but plug and had a tanned backside. This was not the time or place for anyone to find out.

During the drive home Mistress had me pull my pants down so my bare bum was against her leather seats. Even though I was embarrassed I was excited and my tight moist cage showed it.

During the party I did my best to maintain my composure but the plug was starting to iratate me and I was moving around trying to get comfortable.i was trying to do this when Mistress wasn't watching me but it was difficult. The plug had been in since 8:45am it was now almost 10:00 pm. Their were 5 people left at the party. Carla, two other ladies I hardly know and a couple that are good friends who were also at church in the morning. I was in the house putting some food away when Mistress came into the kitchen, took a wooden spoon and swatted me three times,Hard and Fast than looked at me and sternly said "Come outside" I could have crawled into a hole I didn't want to go outside because I knew what was going to happen. I was just about to plead with her when she said. " You will do as your Told Little Boy " she than went back out side and left me alone in the kitchen.

I had no choice. I wanted to be anywhere but here. I didn't want to expose myself to our friends, I wanted to just stay in the house but I slowly followed her outside. When I got to the patio everyone was sitting having a nice visit. I stood infront of everyone waiting. Mistress than looked at me and smiled" We can clean up later sit down and visit with us. " her words shocked me. I looked at her as she patted the chair beside her. She wasn't going to embarrass me infront of these people. I quickly sat down as Mistress whispered in my ear. " You can Thank Me Later."

And I did very Generously

bethanise, slave_m, spider203 and 3 others like this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your concern @sissybitch I have such a fantastic Mistress that really knows how to Push my Buttons. She did almost nothing to me all day and still succeed in driving me crazy. She is Special

sissybitch likes this.
  16. Needtobechaste

Needtobechaste Submissive male who needs to be chaste.

Sales
    Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    What an amazing ride you are on @Mash2214! I am not sure I could handle all you receive but I sure would like to try at least once!

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  17. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Your mistress sure knows how to treat right her sub. The plug is a must, you are so luck!

sissybitch likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She has told me many many times. That I have an unsatisfiable Appetite for Sexual Stimulation. She's having A lot of Fun, feeding my Appetite. LoL

Patsey Belle and sissybitch like this.
  19. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    And you feed our appetite too, Thanks.

sissybitch likes this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank You. It's not always that exciting. Right now I'm cleaning up the house after the party yesterday because I was gone all day working and Mistress went to bed early after a nice long massage. The only exciting part is I'm locked up and wearing blue Lace panties. Ha I know that didn't tighten any cages LOL

Patsey Belle and Xtudo3002 like this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm only cleaning up once. I hate when it does that

22. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    nice days with your super mistress

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    wait ...what??!! It wasn't until the party that is was just starting to irritate you? .... HA!! .... That drive to church woulda had me up the wall.

Seems things get dry in there after a few hours for me even with using a decent lube..... can't imagine not being able to relube or even just taking it out.

Your butt must have been super hungy .... lol

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry to disappoint you @bincorona but usually the butt plus doesn't start to both me till around 5-6 hours. On Sumday it was longer closer to 8 hours till it started or 4;30. As the evening went on it got more irritating. Taking it out would have upset my Mistress and I'm not going there.

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Tuesday morning started like any other morning. It was nice and warm so I washed Mistress's car in the Nude. She never came out onto the deck to watch. When I went back into the house She was still sleeping. I made her breakfast and was waiting beside her chair.

She came and sat down. Than asked me if my Bum was still sore. I told her it still was tender. She than asked if I enjoyed the experiences of Sumday. I told her that it was very exciting and I was very thankful that she didn't expose me infront of our friend.

She just looked at me and said " I didn't think you were ready for that Yet " Yet I said to my self. I didn't like how she said that. She than told me to go and get the dildo from the bedroom. I returned with it and was told to " stick it to the fridge and suck on it for me. But first come here so I can remove your cage." She removed my cage but not the ring and told me to start sucking. I knelt infront of the phallius stuck to the fridge and took it deep into my mouth. As I rocked back and forth sucking on this cock my own erection was bouncing back and forth exciting me. Causing moisture to drip onto the floor. Mistress just sat their quietly watching and eating her breakfast. I continued my sucking on the cock stuck to the fridge enjoying how my own cock was bouncing back and forth, this motion was exciting me. Mistress must have noticed that I was getting close to having an orgasm because she stopped me and told me to "Remove your mouth from the cock and sit On my heels with your hands behind your head and look at the fake cock. " I did as ordered as Mistress got ready for her day

She came back into the kitchen a while later, I had softened, she had me reinstall my cage. Than Told me to go stand infront of her car facing it till she left for work I was standing Nude with my hands behind my head as she drove off to work.

I stayed their for a few minutes just thinking about how nice it is to serve her

slave_m, sissybitch and Patsey Belle like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice