Not yet, but close to the "be careful what you wish for" moment...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by masoboy, Oct 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. masoboy

masoboy New member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I'm a long time lurker but this will be my first post. Shame on me ! Beginning of Locktober is a good excuse to start writing though.

Anyway, I live with a lovely vanilla wife. It took me all I had to broach the subject of chastity with her. At first she did not really understand (well does she now, not sure, but she plays the game).

She accepted that this was something I wanted to try, but then made no real move. So one afternoon, I locked myself up. I was shy to tell her so I ended not giving the keys away that day. I slept with the cage on with the hope she'd act on that. Did not happen, not even sure she noticed. Another 2 days and 2 nights, and I was horny enough to find some courage and give the keys. She put them on the table and left them there for the next 3 days before unlocking me. Thats a start and I did not want to put any more pressure on her. Glad I made it nearly a week too.

Tried again (much) later, giving the keys immediatly and asking her to hide them from me. Lockup lasted 4 days, but after her third orgasm in this period she felt guilty and unlocked me to an amazing blowjob. Told her something like "see how much better it is when you make me wait, and the longer the better".

Few weeks later I ask her to hide the keys again, well she sure does, enjoyed how much better I was to her and around the house, did not feel guilty when I licked her, several times, and I was locked for 15 days all of a sudden! Mind blown. The secret might be "baby steps" : I always let her do the first move and if there is no stimulation or teasing at all, that's her choice as well. I will never talk about my chastity, as I don't want to seem needy.

Fast forward 1st of October (after already 10 days chaste but uncaged). I locked and left the keys on the bed (with Locktober in mind, but I don't even want to tell her this is a thing, she will discover by herself if she wants, but remember she makes the rules so I won't push).

She enters the room a bit later, giggles a bit and takes the keys with a "MINE !" that nearly made me cum right there and now. Since then I have licked her to orgasm, and probably will do again many more times. I always sleep naked except for the cage, so she can do what she wants easily, and I get teased, or ignored, depending on her mood. I love it ! She wanted to check if I really gave her all the keys (I did) and that made her smile, maybe an evil smile but I don"t know. What I know is not to ask and now just wait for what's to come.

I might be locked for a while as the last comment that nearly sent me over the edge in my cage once again was something like "two weeks was kind of easy, right?". It was said jokingly, but was it really ?

All this took some time, months at least, but I guess we're on the right path!
    So, be careful what you wish for ?

2. Lockedup79

Lockedup79 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    What a fantastic read
    Good luck

Slutty Susan likes this.
  3. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    It definitely seems like you’re on the right path. I know from my personal experience finally letting my wife just do her thing at her own speed was the turning point for us, and looking back at where we are now compared to a year and a half ago it’s night and day. Keep doing what you’re doing and following her lead. I’m sure you’ll love (and hate) how things progress. My only advice is to be sure to take some time on occasion to talk about what you are both feeling and experiencing. It gives both my wife and I an opportunity to ask each other questions and ensure what we are doing is working for us. Communication is key to every part of a healthy relationship including chastity. Enjoy the ride.

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    A really good news story it seems. Maybe it’s not, maybe you really will come to wonder if you e bitten off more than you can chew. I can’t really say it better than @Echo321 so I’ll just steal his points:
    This here, this is the key. Even when you’ve really thought you’ve nailed it, you probably haven’t. It’s only when you genuinely just accept that it is what it is in the eyes of your wife, only then does it really become enjoyably real.

This too. This can get lost in the situation. You’ll read “don’t top from the bottom” blah blah! No! Makes sure you talk it through. My wife’s pretty comfortable with chastity these days but even now I take the time to check in. Just last night I asked if she was comfortable with how things are right now. (The current situation being her sexual pleasure is on the low side, she’s taken to giving me a pegging or CBT weekly.) She was fine with it, she’s actually happier I’m not pushing too much to give her more. That goes against the grain of what you expect, but every relationship is different and it’s important you keep it relevant to your own. Don’t follow the fantasy.

Oh yes! Enjoy it. It can be crazy!
    They’ll be times when you feel pretty low and neglected. It’s just part of the cycle. Don’t dwell on those moments too if you can, they’re opportunities to work on yourself, think of things to do for your partner and to have a break from the hormone drive.

Good luck!

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing, and good luck!

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you both

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Great story! Thanks for posting!

How did you introduce this to her so that she didn't freak out?

Better for her, for you, or both?
    Did she tell you she enjoyed you better? Did she make the connection to chastity and talk about it?

Have you talked to her about how much more motivated you are when she teases you and keeps your hormone levels up?

Beyondheat likes this.
  8. masoboy

masoboy New member

Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for your kind words.

To answer some questions, I introduced her writing a thoughtful letter, then speaking about it. I now speak about it only if I think it's useful. Otherwise I don't want to bother her. On my part I have accepted I'm locked for as long as she wishes. She doesn't tease often, and I've accepted that too, but she will sometimes when in the mood.

I'd say better for both. Explosive orgasm for me if and when permited, and no pressure for her when I make her cum. My favotite part is when I'm so horny I'll lick her to orgasm (making me even hornier), and then, spent, she'll just say something like "good night" and go to sleep. She has accepted that there is no need to reciprocate.

She said she liked the "house slave" mood I'm in when I'm locked for some time. Jokingly said a few times "I should not unlock you ever", or "what if I lost the keys". I know it's a fantasy (or is it?) but each time I'm straining in the cage!

I had a little time out after 10 days just to wash everything really well, no hardon, no naughty play, relocked immediatly and gave the keys back (and they disappeared in the blink of an eye). Then just to make me throb again I had a comment about her maybe forgetting I'm locked after some time, and after 10 days I should ask to clean again. That would cost me 4 more days locked as I was let out. And yes this times counts as well. I guess I'm in for locktober after all, maybe more!

4 more days but not knowing the release date, and I know better not to ask ;)

9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Wait! I missed something. Did she add another 4 days to your already unknown lockup because you made a comment about her possibly forgetting that you are locked up?

10. masoboy

masoboy New member

Local Time:
    Yes but it’s just a mindfuck to keep me horny or is it ?

Erik23647 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice