New turn of events

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by FPH, Sep 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Poor choice of words my friend, lol.

The Queens consort likes this.
  2. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    My wife gave me the key to unlock the belt on the morning that we left for our long weekend away. I gave the belt a good clean and put it at the back of the wardrobe instead of its storage case hopeful of using it on our return. After seven weeks of continuous wear, there were no ill effects. My horniness was put to good use over the weekend.

On our return, I raised the possibility with my wife that she could continue to control my releases. This was agreed without hesitation and that I would be unlocked only when my wife felt like doing so. She did emphasise that any unlocking did not guarantee any form of release for me.

I have put the belt back on and are readjusting to wearing it before fitting the locks and handing over the key to my wife. I wait with anticipation and trepidation for the next turn of events.

3. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Good luck

FPH likes this.
  4. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    #29 FPH, Nov 14, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
    After nearly three weeks of wearing the chastity belt after a short break away, my wife and I had a chat about how it was going for both of us. When asked, I commented that the belt was comfortable and I felt that I could wear it as often as she wanted, that I have got used to not being able to masturbate when I felt like it and that the masturbation was a substitute for closeness with her.

My wife said that she occasionally felt guilty keeping me locked, but was concerned that if she unlocked the belt, it would imply that we would be having sex. I told my wife that she should not feel guilty as she was only doing as I had asked and that she should keep me locked unless she felt like sex or wanted to tease me while I was restrained. My wife also commented that she was more relaxed cuddling knowing that there was no expectations on my part for it to go further.

With no release timetable discussed, I am waiting to see where the journey goes next.

true42, bondinchas, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  5. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    This weekend marks six months of my wife holding the keys to my chastity belt and of me keeping a record of events on the Happy Marriage Chastity Tracker.

During this time, I have been released three times totalling 35 days with the longest lock up being 63 days. I have had 5 orgasms when released. This is by far my driest spell since discovering masturbation in my early teens.

I have currently been locked for 35 days with no planned release date that I am aware of. Fortunately the Behind Barz belt has proved comfortable for extended periods of wear.

Before becoming parents five years ago, we used to have tie and tease sessions on a semi regular basis, however since taking control of the keys my wife has shown no interest in teasing me or trying other things that I am curious about. I mentioned once that I missed these sessions but have not raised this or the chastity belt again.

My wife has become much more comfortable in holding the keys to my belt and controlling my orgasms, I do not want to do anything to spoil her growing confidence and willingness to be my key holder

6. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Last night, my wife gave me the key to unlock the belt for the first time since the last week of October so that I could give the tube, cage and it’s contents a good clean.

Leaving the belt and cock ring on, I took the opportunity to use the toilet standing up, and then gave everything a good clean. After getting into bed, my wife played with my nipples which amuses her as they are sensitive. She then proceeded to lightly stroke and tickle my penis. While doing this, my wife commented that the belt would not be unlocked again before Christmas and that I would not be having an orgasm anytime soon.

Once my erection faded, I had to refit the tube and cage. My wife then tightened the two locks with the key. The first time that she has done that.

The evening’s events left me frustrated and horny but also excited to see how my wife is adapting to being a key holder and having control over my orgasms.

Stephplayswithyou and IB-Chaste like this.
  7. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Wow!

this seems to be going the right direction!

Congratulations!

FPH likes this.
  8. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Other than one short teasing session, my wife has kept the belt locked on me for nine weeks now. This is a fortnight longer than the previous longest lockup. A Christmas unlocking was mentioned early in December, however seasonal illness put paid to that.

Boxing Day evening my wife said that she felt that I should be unlocked soon even though sex or playtime with her was not likely at the moment. I said to my wife that she should not feel guilty about keeping me locked until she wanted to play. I gave assurances that the belt continues to be comfortable and give no issue to me.

I also said that while I missed having sex and playtime with her, I would rather remain locked until she felt like it instead of going back to the temptation of solo masturbation. Quite how long that might be remains uncertain.

9. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    It has been a few months since I last posted. My wife unlocked me for a night away together at the end of January. We had an enjoyable time and make good use of three months of pent up horniness.

At the beginning of February a couple of unexpected events happened and my chastity took a backseat with the belt remaining in its case. Then last weekend out of the blue my wife said that she wanted me to be locked up from today until we go away for a few days at Easter and relocked on our return for an unspecified time.

My wife has agreed for me to continue wearing the chastity belt as she sees fit and for her to have control over my orgasms until the end of the year. We will then review how to proceed into 2024.

10. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Congratulations

FPH likes this.
  11. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    My belt needed to be removed for an overseas work trip. On my return, I refitted the belt and returned the key to my wife as per our new chastity agreement which runs to the end of the year. The agreement states that I’m to wear the belt other than at times specified by my wife.

I started keeping track of my belt wearing and wife’s key holding at the end of May 2022. Since then, I have worn the belt 75% of the time with the longest orgasm denial period being 99 days.

12. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    As the year nears its end, my wife and I have agreed to carry on our chastity agreement to the end of 2024. The agreement has worked well for both of us through a year with a number of challenges. My wife has become much more comfortable in taking the initiative and keeping me locked. For my part I am happy to have the temptation to play by myself taken away.

I have worn my Behind Barz belt for 73% of the year with 6 breaks and have had 9 orgasms, an all time low. The flexible rear rod gives the same additional security as the rigid rod but is far more comfortable. Cleaning is not a problem and long term wear is a realistic proposition. The new Apollo cage and tube is an interesting development that I would love to try if funds allow.

13. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    New Year’s Eve and my wife said that as we have been enjoying the food and drink over Christmas, that it was a good idea for us to lay off the alcohol and have a “dry” January.

It is now 71 days since my last orgasm, and I asked if alcohol was the only thing that we will be abstaining from in January. She asked me if that was what I wanted.

Yes, yes please I heard myself say.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice