New Queens Keep

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by slavefox, Feb 21, 2013.

1. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Our new Queen's Keep arrived a couple of days ago. We ordered it with the spike strip and the security screw. It took just over 6 weeks to arrive, but I think that had more to do with USPS than MM.

Initial impressions were really good. It looks and feels like something of great quality. Putting it on the first time, it felt very comfortable and certainly a lot more secure that any of the Dick Cage and CB6000 we used to have since there was no room for pulling out at the top, and the spikes really anchor you in.

Another great advantage of the QK is the the shape - not only does it look great but it really does not show through clothing, so it can be worn anywhere, anytime.

The only drawback seems to be one that I have had with the other devices, and that's irritation from the base ring behind my ball sack. I would like to hear your suggestions about this.

I uploaded some pics to the gallery and would definitely recommend this device to anyone considering chastity as more than a game :)

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    The reason I have never gone for a Mature Metal device is the ball trap ring design. No matter what I did with all others of the same design, it chaffed and that then needed attention and being unlocked.
    I had a PA done 12 months ago, started with the PA 5000 and now in a Steelworxx Tube Jacket (modified: lengthened and PA pin bent over). This was the best decision I could have made. No chaffing, no pain, always comfortable, prevents erections and orgasms and can be left locked permanently if required( with some morning drying and cleaning).
    I had messaged Mature Metal some time ago about them building a PA device with no ball trap ring, but they have not been able to produce one they are happy with.
    I have now ordered the Lori's #8a totally custom fit which will then, if D wants it to, leave permanently locked on as it has more ventilation than the Tube Jacket. I can keep the Tube Jacket clean for months and months, but does require drying after showers with Q tips. The Lori's will require no drying or maintenance at all.

3. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    I really like my Queen's Keep, and you are right, it is not noticeable under clothing. (My underwear photo there is old; that is a Birdlocked.) And the penis cage is exactly how I need it. So I don't need another device. However, I do have one problem: That base ring is really killing me at night. I can get through the pain of a cage not allowing an erection, but the pain that comes from underneath the balls when blood surges in during sleep is intolerable. Is it possible to order another base, rather than an entire device? Or is there a forum for trading parts? LOL.

4. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Yes, but I believe you'll need to send your cage back as they're all custom made and thus the parts aren't interchangeable. Send an email to Mature Metal about it.

5. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    I am not crazy about sending my cage back. I will shoot off an email. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice