New(ish) and Getting More Obsessed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Davient Pet, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Davient Pet

Davient Pet New member

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Hello all.

I'm fairly new to all of this, but I got my first device at the beginning of the year (KHD-X3) and have enjoyed my time in it. I've gotten to the point that I miss wearing it when it's not on.

I've yet to find the guts to tell my wife my desires, and honestly I'm not sure that I ever will. For now, I wear the cage while I work but not when she may feel it or notice it.

I've been fascinated by the possibilities of 3-D printed devices since ordering mine. I'm very attracted to the Evotion Wearables designs, but I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to getting PA or frenum piercing. Obviously those would be difficult to hide from my wife. :p

Beyond that, I have concerns about how comfortable such piercings would be because I'm uncut and have always had a dislike for having my foreskin pulled down. My glans is extremely sensitive because it's nearly always covered.

I'm basically hear to learn, possibly make friends who are also experimenting or experienced in this lifestyle.

For me, it's about control and submission, keeping myself on task rather than concerning myself with sex. I'm not interested in the feminization or sissification aspect of it, though I have nothing bad to say about those who are interested in that. Your kink is not my kink and that is ok. :)

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  2. Chafer

Chafer Member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Hi there Davient Pet. I like your avatar.

Have you thought of simply practicing chastity in your own mind? Don't allow yourself an orgasm unless you are having sex with your wife. I'm not trying to be a prude here. But if you did that for awhile and started giving her more attention in an intimate way, maybe she would ask what's going on. That might be a great time to bring up the whole subject.

spider203 likes this.
  3. Davient Pet

Davient Pet New member

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    I appreciate your suggestion. And in fact I have done that very thing a number of times. I do have fairly good self-control when it comes to that. (Currently over two weeks w/o device and no touching.)

But as you know, there is something about that "click." That extra element of control - that I do long for too.

Chafer likes this.
  4. olddog

olddog Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    I got into chastity by starting off with teasing and denial. It does not sound threatening at all. I told my wife that I read that the longer I go without an orgasm, the more intense it would be. I told her we can go slow and see if we like it. At the time we are having sex 3 times a week. I offered her a body massage and a happy ending or we could go into the bedroom and she could just relax and I would do all the work with nothing no orgasm expected or wanted in return. She agreed but wanted a foot massage after her orgasm instead of a body massage every other time so I agreed.

After she saw my orgasm after being denied just once, she was agreeable to see what happens if she orgasms 3 times a week and only once for me. That led to two weeks of no orgasm and that is when I showed her a picture of a CB6000 and told her that it was difficult to not touch myself in two weeks but really wanted to be denied that long and that this would help. She said get it if you want. At first I held my own keys and she showed no interest in it. She had be take it off during sex so she could touch me. She started to enjoy the "control" she had over sex for the first time in her life and I made sure that she knew how much I lusted after her all the time. The intensity of being teased and having an orgasm was there for her to see so she liked it more and more. My final big step was to ask her to hold the keys because I did not trust myself anymore and wanted to make sure I was very horny for her when it was time for my orgasm.

Present it little by little over time. Do not hit her with showing her your penis all locked up and asking her to dominate you. My wife got into dominating me, a little due to doing so in bed. She now whips me if I mention sex to her since I was annoying her talking about it all the time. She got me to clean up after our meals and help with the laundry. She still wants me to lead the marriage though and enjoys taking care of me so I take what I can and be happy with it. I have gotten my wife into other fetishes over the years and always started off with something tame and added to it as she became comfortable with the fetish. Good luck.

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice