New Gurl, new name and a full moon

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sophia, Mar 15, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    This night we made love again! Only only only it was only the WIFE, the Matriarch that had her multiple orgasms. I get very hard when SHE is riding me, but I have difficulty to orgasm that way. Afterwards SHE insisted that I be locked again. SHE do that more and more.
    Then we layed in each others arms and had a long girl-talk. Of course we talked about new clothes. Next the discussion was about how bad some expensive bras was constructed. Turns out I am more fortunate with bras than the WIFE. I think SHE is happy with her gurlfriend. Actually never seen her this happy and smiling. Sophia is certainly happy and relaxed. Only one small detail...

THIS GURL NEED A CUMMIE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tomorrow maybe?

(A big problem, one of these days I am afraid I will forget about the nightie and the stockings and what will the remaining teenager think???)

Today I bought four pairs of stayups. Femming?

:chores004:

Sophia

2. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Revenge of the sissy!

Last weekend the Matriarch decided She wanted my cock inside Her, booth on saturday and sunday. Then followed a week of intense sexuality. I love the sensual feeling of female clothes, laying close to Her and take care of Her. When I am locked up I am a gurl and not allowed to cum. She loves to treat me like a little gurl and the chastity has become the symbol for the "gurl". It really turns Her on.
    This saturday morning Sophia got her "revenge". The Matriarch get so carried away by the femming, the gurly clothes and Sophias helpfullnes that Sophia has quite a lot of freedom to be a naughty teaser herself. An evil thought crossed Sophias mind and suddenly the Matriarch had Her hands tied together with a belt secured around Her body. Sophia put her legs across the Matriarchs legs and was free to tease as she liked. Using my mouth and fingers on all the sensitive parts and spots, the Matriarch, unable to move, soon exploded and begged for mercy.
    I have never seen Her like that. She usually wants more and more. Now it was all over within 15 minutes. SHE could not take any more! SHE was in heaven with a happy smile for the rest of the day.
    Funny how Sophia, the gurl, is allowed to do things the husband could never do!

I now know that SHE really prefers me in gurly clothes and for sex that I am locked up. I think we are both exploring new sides in our lifes. SHE likes to be the "boss" much of the time. Not the hard "Domina" type of boss, but a soft kind of motherly boss. SHE even calls me from work calling me Sophia. "How is Sophia today?". "Are you locked up Sophia?".

Now I got some chores to do.... :chores004:

Sophia

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Seems like there will be more and more of sophia - if your femming keeps you properly attentive - what Woman wouldn't want to keep you that way? Besides, I'll bet you are so cute in frills...

4. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    My Wife think so......... It feels goooood! The hard days are when I can not be properly dressed.

sophia

5. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello all!
    Back again in chastity and femming. It been two quiet weeks with not much happening. Now the teenage son is away. The Wife immediately wanted Sophia to get dressed and put the cb6000 on. After i helped her to three orgasms she went to work for a couple of hours, leaving me here in a nightie, stockings and the cb6000 with orders to put the wig and lipstick on before she comes home. This is going to be a long night.

Sophia (gurl) :gen085:

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    This is going to be a long night.

Sophia (gurl) :gen085:[/QUOTE]

Sophia you say that like you hate it. Why? We all know you love it. Have fun and enjoy.

Rachel

7. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Rachel, of course i LOVE IT!
    I love it and it is at the same time very frustrating with the very maternal, sweet, soft, nice Wife who is very determined about my sexual release. :kissass::love0001:

8. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I am sitting at my kitchen table. I wear trousers and a shirt since I followed my wife to her job. First time on a bicycle for many years, and the CB6k works fine. I am also wearing panties and a bra underneath. I like it, it feels good.
    I dont think we can have sex anymore without me being dressed as a girl.
    And she get turned on by having me locked up. So, I will probably be wearing some kind of chastity device most of the time for the rest of my life? She also likes to see me in very frilly, feminine clothes. So I will get more and more frills to wear. And more wigs. How I wish I was 20!

This is more about HER journey than mine.

I always thought it was very difficult for a man to admit that he wants to be a girl (gurl) and that he also is submissive. Not very manly behaviour.

I now understand that being born as a woman it can be even more difficult to be:
    A: Dominant.
    B: Want to treat your husband/boyfriend as a gurl.
    C: Enjoy having husband/boyfriend in chastity.
    D: Other kinky desires....

Since SHE took ownership of my clit and make ALL sexual decisions something very unexpected has happened.

During our first years together she was almost paralyzed when we had sex. We had intercourse maybe once a week or twice a month. She opened her legs so I could do what I needed to do. Also, it was like she was afraid having sex and also afraid of touching my body. In short, sexlife was terrible.

When I am dressed like a gurl and locked up it is a completely different story....!!!!

The question to women and men of all sexes: Is it more difficult for a woman to admit being dominant than for a man to be submissive?

It is just me understanding nothing! I am happy. SHE is happy and that makes me more happy.
    (Still, it makes me wonder why on earth she didn't tell me a long time ago?)

9. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is an interesting question sophia...

My first thought is that it would be far easier to admit to being dominant - it is, after all, the power position. But somehow, I think it's equally difficult for either - at least in the context of how you asked the question. In a relationship there is always fear of rejection. The most common topic here at the Mansion is how a subby male goes about telling the wife that they are interested in being dominated - controlled and perhaps even femmed. But I have never seen a post from a wife asking how to approach the subject of her desire to control her husband and perhaps even turn him into a sissy gurl. Maybe it's because they don't need advice - they already know exactly what they want and are determined to get it.

So - I guess I don't have an answer to your question. I always advise - talk to your spouse regardless of which side of the power curve you are on. If you are to confess needs - who else in the entire universe is a better choice to talk to than your spouse.

And a word of advice sophia - don't dwell on what might have been. Live in the now. You are happy - She is happy. She has apparently decided that you are Her gurl - I suggest you try harder to prove that is exactly what you are - today and for every day from now on. I think you love being Her gurl - don't you?

10. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    That is not a secret! And, yes, I suspect She wants sophia more often than she tells me!

Thank you, Miss D, for your answer. The reason I started thinking about this is that in our relation it seems like I am the one being able to talk about feelings and sexual desires. My wife, for some unknown reason, has big difficulties talking about this. She really likes our new "lifestyle" and has become much much more happy and confident and is the one who initiates sex and is on top, so to speak. I love it. No problems with that.
    She has never been exactly unhappy before. Now it seems that she is just much more in harmony with life.

I just think that she always had these desires but keept it secret, deep inside. Why? I don't know. That made me think that maybe it is not so easy for all women to "come out" with their true self.

Could be that explanation. You are probably right (again) Miss D!

Thank you!

11. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    The great misunderstanding

Life interferes in different ways. Last month or more has been too much of "life".
    Everything from friends who divorce and drinks too much to toothache. And anything in between. If one adds daily work to this mixture of life...

Two days ago i was all dressed up and had the cb on when i went to bed.
    (The night before i was also locked and we had great sex)
    My wife then said something like: "I'm not in the mood". I took that personally and thought she rejected me and my crossdressing. (It turned out that she thought i was tired. Women! Why do they speak in riddles?) I got a bit angry, She responded with silence and it got worse from there. I was really angry now and spent the next evening out drinking beer (just like a man). I was not answering Her phone calls with the motivation: "If she don't speak to me, why should i speak to her?"

Do you see the magnitude of stupid quarrel here?

This evening She was out with friends having dinner. No phone calls.
    When She came home both of us was part angry and part regretful, but the misunderstandings started soon again.
    Later, in bed, we lay like two dark clouds with a distance to each other. The same lack of communication. More quarrel: "Who is wrong, me or you? Not me, you are". etc. etc. She becomes like a mussel again and i get frustrated.
    I went up for a beer and a cigarette. Came back to bed and starts to say: "I like to be a gurl during the night". I feel Her pussy with my hand and She says: "What are you doing? Why don't you put some nice clothes on?"
    I do as She says, just a short neglige and no cb. Now we are both very horny and She tells me She wants much more of "sophia" and much less of the stupid angry man. She is so wet now and have an orgasm in no time.
    During sex we have a much better conversation. She really wants me to be Her gurl and of course i have the same opinion. She wants me inside Her and after a long good ride with Her on top, as always, we both reach that paradise.

How could i know she wanted more of her gurl? This gurl obviously needs training in female intuition, or rather "gurl intuition".

Bye
    sophia (stupid gurl)

12. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    well well well... When you try to fight your femming sophia, nothing good comes of it. Going out to drink beer with the boys? I guess I wouldn't mind that so much if you were in a nice little skirt, skimpy top and heels. I'll bet the guys would love that too...

What your Mistress is telling you is that your demeanor when you are nicely femmed is much more tolerable than when you are pretending to be a male. This is not unusual at all. Put a sissy in a dress and suddenly she is human - easy to get along with - not full of bad male behaviors.

So remember this lesson - the next time you are feeling out of sorts - that's when you put on your favorite outfit and be your most femmed - everything will be just fine. And if you do decide to go out drinking beer - you better be in skirt - painted and perfumed - like a good gurl.

13. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Miss D, I would love to have the courage to do that...
    Thank you very much Miss D, i love your comments, you are my femming-guru!

It is a tough life doing rebellion. I slept 12 hours after this intensive night.
    Obviously pretending to be a male badly affects the nervous system and leads to exhaustion.

Mistress/Wife is happy again and so am i. :love0001:

14. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    A little update.
    Now locked and secure again. What can a sissy gurl do?
    Wifes happy and a little evil smile when she left for work makes me a little nervous. This night, when making love she said she wanted me locked every day from now on. I wonder if She means EVERY day?
    She does not love the grumpy old man, he is no good, but She loves her sissy gurl very much, She told me. The gurl is much nicer and better in every way!
    My Wife/Mistress loves to have her gurl in very feminine clothes. Pink short nighties and pink bras is a favourite.
    I am as horny as a gurl can be right now. Helping my Mistress in various ways this night. She really enjoys the soft ultra-feminine gurl close to her. I have to suck her nipples, tease her clitoris and carefully find her g-spot inside. She grabs my nipples, hard some times, teases my locked up gurl-clit. When She can take no more we cuddle softly and that makes me even more horny. Her softness is like a weapon and I feel like a very little gurl with Her big soft breast pressed against my face. I am totally defensless. She is like a big Mother taking care of her baby gurl. Mother knows best!

Little did I know 2 years ago... Sissified, gurlified and locked up!
    I guess it's going to be this way now, Mother wants no trouble.
    I'm happy, but desperate, with a little healthy feeling of not knowing.....

sophia :butterfly:

15. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's right sophia - you are a gurl now. The more you accept your femming the better you will feel. There is even comfort in your sexual desperation, isn't there? You love being feminine and it makes you so eager to please Mistress, doesn't it? Wouldn't you do just about anything to please Her now? And all She asks is that you keep yourself femmed - what could be easier?

16. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    Sophia, first and foremost forgive me for not stopping by here sooner. It took me some time to get caught up and one thing, well actually two, hit me square in the face first one was this

I have thought about this for almost ever. One of the real reasons I was a Dominant for most of my adult life. In everything I did, business, personal, and pleasure I was always looked up to or was in charge so this role came easy. I think each of us has the chemistry to be something it is up to us to figure out what that something is. Oddly this chastity lifestyle excites the hell out of me and scares me at the same time. Excites because the actual surrender means I have to trust the person I submit to will recognize their dominant traits. If She does not then I am left locked, ignored, and wondering what the hell for. It comes down to this I think, and that is society for such a long time has already pre-defined roles of Male Dominance Female submission. for that to reverse means one has to be willing to go against the "norm" Just look at the guys you went drinking beer with. Imagine telling them of this life you live behind closed doors. I do think even my wife has the intuition to be dominant but she lacks the know how so to speak. she is still learning where to draw the line on my sometime bratty behavior. Me I am still trying to learn how to be able to submit and it all comes down to the "norm". CEO by day submissive husband by night, BUT I have to be the head of the household in every other way. It is tuff. Takes a great deal of communication and the ability to step out of mainstream and create your stream!

Ok the other thing and I will keep this short so as not to highjack your thread I completely understand the quarrel thing. We let life do it to us (my Wife and I) all the time then add in young kids and good gracious it is a wonder any of us make it. I won't pretend to understand the femming thing as neither of us are into it. My wife uses it is a form of humiliation and boy does it work. HAHA At any rate with that being said it is who you really are then it goes to the earlier point of go with it. Regardless of biblical views, society views or any others I believe what ever is between a husband and a wife and is consensual is good, hell , great! If she is that aroused from it and you feel the need then you two have something very few if any of us get to experience, a perfect match! Run with it! by the way keep up the journal now that I have found this I would love to hear more about how it goes for you two. I think I can learn a lot from you.

17. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Exactly what i go through most of the time. i have for the most part just given up as i have got tired of topping from the bottom. Sherry is into it only when she is drunk. i can bet you most of her post on here have been during that time. i have sent her links to femdom sites many times but to no avail. Yes i am confused and don't know where she really stands from the mixed singnals i get.

Randy

18. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    I think we all have to face the fact that there is simply much more variation in male sexual behavior than there is in female sexual behavior. This evolved probably because all you have to do to get pregnant if you are a woman is just to lie back and stare at the sky. The male must become highly motivated to impregnate a woman. So nature has provided a vast array of motivational clues for males. Visual images excite males way more than females. Anger excites some males to rape females (a sexual act despite what feminists have tried to make it); Fetishes abound in males and are rare in females. A woman may feel very sensual about silk or leather but a male may devote his life to thinking about his fetishes. All this results in erections for males which just happens to be necessary for males to procreate. Yes there are some kinky women and don't we just love them to death. But the majority of women are happy with vanilla sex and many are not interested in sex at all after they have managed to procreate. The truth of this underlies a lot of the rhetoric we share as submissive men. We are many and they are few, so we call them queens and mistresses and call ourselves her slaves. The honor and respect we give them seems silly to outsiders but we know that sexually dominant women deserve the honors we bestow upon them. As submissive men, we tend to court and marry dominant women thinking that they must be or want to become sexually dominant women. Few of us ever attain a balanced relationship with a dominant woman, and very few (if any) ever achieve a relationship that consistently matches our fantasies. The end result is that we must always (or nearly always) compromise our fantasies and learn to live with as much as our wives or lovers are willing to give us.
    I'm not saying that dominant women are rare. On the contrary most women slowly become more dominant over time. The average old timer male follows orders from his wife concerning practically everything that happens. It's sexually dominant women that are rare- so rare that inevitably for many of us they are simply unattainable.

19. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i guess i'm just luckier than most. my Mistress loves sex! She is a switch, but 99% dominant. She loves positions, toys, bondage, exhibitionism, etc.

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    You are lucky in deed then! Congratulations I wish more of us could find that perfect connection. With that said, although my wife is still very much learning the dominate side and probably has a ways to go if we were to ever take this 24/7 I would not let her go for anything!!!

21. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    What a lot of philosophical questions here!

Quick reply to make it even more confusing....
    My Lady looks very sweet and soft, no one can guess from her appearance her sexual dominance. I think we men often look in the wrong direction when we try to find sexually dominant women. Even more strange, we lived together for seven years without knowing each others secret desires. Stupid. Must have been me?

I am the one in our relation with a big heavy load of "enlightened" western culture that has thaught me that everything that is fun, especially if sex is involved, is filled with feelings of guilt and shame. My wife is from an east asian country.

I mean that both western men and women are victims of a culture that is hostile to us as humans.

Crossdressing
    SHE: "I like it, you look much better"
    Me: "I like it, but but but..... isn't it weird, unnatural ????"

Chastity:
    SHE: "Good! It is my cock now, I like it. Let's have fun"
    Me: "I get very horny..." and then my stupid inner voice comes with objections like, "is this normal, really?"

I blame it all on our culture. I think we had more fun sex in the medievel times!

22. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    I think the statement

Nicely sums up your (and many of your male reader's) desires to please a Lady's wishes. You are so lucky to be loved.

:anim_37:

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    sophia, you are over thinking it! I know because I do it too! Almost to the letter of what you are thinking. At least you have the benefit of having you wife tell you exactly what she is feeling. This is great it eliminates the guess work!

@ Respectful, thank you!

24. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I know, I have been a target for our cultural propaganda and brainwashing for 50+ years!

By the way, i am locked up and the Lady is smiling...

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    There you go good for you! I am locked up as well but the birdlock I was wearing had the locking pin break somewhere in the middle of the night. So much for "unbreakable" Any way long story short I am back in the stainless Lori device and the smile on my wife's face today was HUGE. I had no idea she liked that one so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice