New Gurl, new name and a full moon

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sophia, Mar 15, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    It was a dark and rainy night. The lonely husband.........
    No, actually it was a sunny day, march 11th, but it was full moon this day. A day of sudden changes in my life. My wife is, I think, more and more into chastity and feminization. Under the influence of the moon (?) my wife this day decides not only that she needs to by me a wig, she also buys a new nightie for me and later in the evening she gives me a new name. I am now listening to the name Sophia. I sleep in very feminine nighties. I wear a bra and stockings or pantyhose. And I have a wig. Tomorrow she will go and by another wig and clothes for Sophia. I have been allowed to orgasm once every weekend but now I suddenly have my period which means of course that sex is out of question. Seems we have our periods together! Yes, I am dribbling a lot and this will probably go on until next weekend.
    I feel a bit nervous about all this...
    I think we have passed a point of no return now?

Goodbye to "oddball" and hello Sophia gurl! Or what should I call myself here?
    What have I got myself into????:chores004:

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Welcome Sophia.

Rachel

3. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Hi Sophia. Welcome.
    At least she bought the stuff for you. I had to suffer through the humiliation of buying it myself. And the initial stuff, I had to get at stores. No online shopping. Bras, panties, make up, perfume, wigs, shoes, stockings, all of it at the outlets or mall.
    Sophia or Sophi sounds good to me. My friends call me Gayle.

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    you willl find out...

5. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Happens quick too. 18 months ago i was an average guy, truck driver, living with what I thought was a normal gal. Now I'm a 24/7 gurl. Own NO male clothing. Retired from driving and now I'm a secretary to a partner in a law office, and date a man named Steve.
    Enjoy the journey Sophia!

6. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all. Can someone please tell me how to change my name in the forum???

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    How nice for you sophia! Now, to show Mistress what a good gurl you are - I suggest you practice your femming with all your ability and make sure you are very attentive to Her needs - all of them... I have no doubt, you will quickly learn how to be Her perfect little sissy gurl.

:smilies_xxx02:

8. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Miss D! Don't worry, my Mistress is taking care of everything.

And Gayle, 12 months ago I had my own company with two employees. Now I am looking for an early retirement. Life changes quick and easy! In my case it was a factor of to much stress for me. I couldn't handle it any more. At the same time I got more and more symptoms of reumatism. A total collaps of both mind and body at the same time.
    And out of the ashes rises a Gurl!

Now comes the interesting part. As I have been stepping down my Wife has taken more and more control. She is avery soft and loving and caring person. About two years ago we started playing with chastity. Started as a joke but she really loved it and all the good sex it gave her. A year ago this chastity play started to get a life of it's own. Also about a year ago She started to dress me in female clothes.
    Until now we have been playing this game for some weeks, then a little break with the chastity part but not so much for the clothes.
    All of a sudden our roles are completely reversed. I was the bredwinner, now my Wife is. I was on top, now She is. She is gaining more and more confidence. I am finding a way to my new role as Her Sissy-Gurl.

Funny thing is, I feel so much better in this situation. In a way I am very lucky. All my life I have had this longing for a "dominant" woman but two years ago I had no idea she was sleeping next to me! And little did I know I would be sitting here locked up and secure in a very feminine nightdress with a bra and false breasts - small ones suitable for a gurl of course. And I was definately not prepared to get a new gurl-name and even less that I am having my period this week!
    Yes, I can go and use the key to unlock but in reality that would not be a very good idea since I am not sure I can trust myself and besides, Mistress Wife would surely notice if I cheated!
    I am not quite sure about my sexual status now. Am I a lesbian gurl?

9. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! I think you got yourself into exactly what you wanted to! Enjoy and keep us posted

10. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Congratulations, sophia. It's such a nice name of which you should be proud.

Don't worry too much about your sexual status ... just enjoy the situation.

Hugs

maid katrin

11. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you katrin.
    I'm more worried about that clear fluid that is constantly dripping. Guess I am having my first period just like Mistress said. I feel exhausted.....

sophia

12. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Yup, they're are some perks to being a gurl. Like, gurls don't pay on dates. Shophia, I realized an important thing when all this started. Life WAS short, and IS getting shorter. Remember years ago back in the 60's what we used to say? "If it feels good, do it!"

13. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Gayle, you are so right!
    Whats next step? Turn on, tune in, drop out?

14. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    All the above man. It's a groovy thing. Just look out for the fuzz man.

15. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    :happy0158:

16. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Report from the Matriarchy.

I want to write something erotic but Im not sure what is happening here. The herb medicine is relaxing the body (backpain and stiff joints) and also release the mind. Wife is sleeping. How did I get here, to this point, this life?
    One of my wishes is to dress as a girl and go fishing! What kind of femming is that? Not very erotic at all. Another one is to finally change that exhaust cam, put on a feminine skirt and start up that old car for the flyfishing trip. Seems Im an adventorous gurl? Outside it is snowing and below zero. Global warming must be some kind of urban legend.

The WIFE.
    SHE is sleeping. The other day, when I came to her job, she touched my nipples and asked no bra today?. I think her voice was a little to loud but no one seemed to notice. At other times she feels between my legs for the cb when she quickly passes me with lots of guests around. They never notice the quick touch. SHE has become very erotic-minded the last year. Now dressing at her work in a tight t-shirt expressing her big boobies. She used to press her big breasts against my face in a motherly way when i worked in the evenings at home writing quotations. I liked that. Like a big mother.

WIFE has no hesitation dressing me in a nightie. Or, she rather expects me just to put it on.
    For the nocturnal exercises she certainly wants to have me secure in a chastity device. Just teasing me. It has become my duty now to put HER to orgasms. One hand working at her pussy, the other at her left nipple. My mouth sucking and biting her right. I have to work hard for an hour or longer until SHE is exhausted.

Once a week she wants HER cock. Sometimes more often. It is never my decision. She just tells me to unlock and then SHE rides me. It was a long time ago since I was on top. I feel like a gurl receiving HER. At the moment of ejaculation I get revenge. Or just get lost. Last weekend I had been locked for two weeks. HER period was now also the time for my first period. Oh my God! Then, when our periods had ended Wife got a cold..... 14 days of sperm buiding up. The release was worth it! I thought I should die. Then released after only three days again. Another record ejaculation inside HER. SHE uses me.

Funny thing, this is not the kinky sex. In our family femming and chastity is not very kinky anymore. It is the natural order. The kinky sex is black plastic and ropes. Only a small hole for breathing. A small hole for another part of the body also. I cannot move and she lowers herself upon me. I am not allowed to orgasm. When SHE is satisfied I must be locked again.

I live in a matriarchy. As a sort of lesbian lover. I never feel humiliated. WIFE never humiliates me in public or private. SHE is clearly the leader, and she likes to show it but manage to do that without any trace of humiliation. I am grateful for that.
    This is what I always wanted, to be able to dress like a gurl. A secret life masked by many years of maybe exaggerated macho-style. Now I feel a little nervous almost because SHE is moving so fast.

Sophia gurl (happy)

17. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    sophia,

my Mistress is not into humiliation at all. sometimes i crave a little humiliation but i guess it's better this way than total humiliation like some relationships are. there is room for all types in this lifestyle.

Mistress does take me with a strap-on, but purely for my pleasure and not as humiliation. i love anal play and wear a butt plug for at least 21 hours every day.

Mistress does love to tease me and She does it all the time...i love it! W/we are not into femming.

slavejohn

18. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    sophia, it sounds like She just expects you to be a gurl - a simple requirement don't you think? She was quite right to ask about your bra - it is just wrong for a gurl to be braless - that is reserved for real women when they wish to tempt men. A sissy gurl needs to wear her bra for a constant reminder of what she is. And yes - of course - a gurl does wear a nighty - every night.

About the fishing in femme.. That is a little odd I must say - LOL. I can honestly say I've never heard of that one before. But at the same time - being femmed and still doing the things you enjoy - sounds perfectly okay. I would encourage all gurls to do that - whether it's fishing or whatever - as long as the gurl is a gurl when she does it - what could be better?

19. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Sophia - such a pretty name. And I love your matriarch retell. You're lucky to have such a confident wife to direct your femming. It sounds like it is what you've yearned for all along.

20. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Report from inside the Matriarchy

What did I miss to report? The Matriarch must be in heat now. Is it the springtime? Friday morning she grabbed my nipples and dragged me to bed. Just about three minutes later M (M for Matriarch) was climaxing. Then M left for work. Me? No, of course no orgasms here. I am just HER lesbian lover, at the moment in chastity. HER little gurl needs no more cummie this week. M thinks it's not good for me to have too many cummies. I only get tired and lose a lot of energy, she says.
    Friday evening my erotic training continued. Cuddling, kissing. Me trapped and denied bringing M to happiness and bliss. All this femininity, HER curvy body and big breast and all the gurly feminine clothes make my senses defensless.
    Total submission?

I lately found my self assigned to help the Matriarchs sister. Mostly as a chaffeur. The sister is yet another Matriarch of course. Where do they all come from? I wonder how much the sister know? Does it matter if she knows? No, not really I think.

I am a bit worried about tonight...... M has left for work again. Yesterday I was out having a few beers with a friend, came home a little late and the Matriarch was not very happy about her gurl coming home late and missing her gurly duties of making M satisfied and happy. :anim_37:

From the Matriarchy
    (In chastity)
    Sophia

21. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, Miss D for your expert advices!

Yes, fishing in femming must be extremly bizarre. One can of course see the rod as a phallic symbol with the reel hanging down like balls. One holds the handle, exactly what a gurl is denied to do, as the gurls little "handle" is all locked up. The rod is often pointing upwards, from the line there is small drops of fluid dripping....... All around you see flowers and bees. Birds singing and mating everywhere. This can put a big stress to a gurls nerve system.
    It's a good thing to be locked up when fishing.

Sophia

22. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    slavejohn, I agree with you. To me it feels really much more erotic this way.
    There is no question anymore who is in charge here but we love each other and my Wife.. She is growing with confidence and I think she always desired this kind of relation. I am certainly happy with it.

Sophia

23. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Lauren. Yes, the Matriarch is happy with her gurl. If it was not for her teenage son still living here I guess I would be dressed up all the time at home. I love the femming. But, but, but.. SHE is moving so fast. :chores016: I need to find out what kind of gurl I am. As Miss D said: "But at the same time - being femmed and still doing the things you enjoy - sounds perfectly okay. I would encourage all gurls to do that - whether it's fishing or whatever - as long as the gurl is a gurl when she does it - what could be better?"

Miss D got a very good point there.

Sophia (gurl)

24. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Twilight Zone?

From the Twilight Zone

Yesterday was another day of healthy sexual relief for the Matriarch! Do I love this lifestyle or hate it? (I hate the word lifestyle, sounds as interesting as bookkeeping) Have to admit the frustration is growing exponentially right now.
    Today she promised that she should help me......... It turned out we were both exhausted by the daily life and M fell asleep in my arms.

The Matriarch certainly adapted very quickly to the idea of chastity. Right now I am not so sure it was a good idea. I am horny.

The femming is a much easier part for me. I should have suspected something a long time ago. But I did not speak of my desires or kinks and neither did the Matriarch. We lived the ordinary vanilla boring family life with occasional sex on Saturday evening, some weeks....
    For my secrets desires I had to wait until I was alone at home.

A few years ago intercourse was the missionary position and I had to be a little drunk and use all my imagination to concentrate so I could cum. Terrible for both of us.

I should have suspected something.... When we first met, she once tied me for fun. But it stopped there. She never liked my 3 days old beard. Always wanted me to shave...
    It was small hints and signs here and there. But we never really spoke about it. Guess we were both very desillusioned by the lifes we have had before we met. It was not a Matriarchy back then, it was a patriarchy led by an unwilling patriarch.

The Matriarch loves wigs and is going to buy another one for me. Last week I got a sexy camisole. It is like the dam has opened. How different things are! SHE is confident and happy! Planning small surprises for HER gurl. (I really would like a corset!)

How different from my first wife. Yes, I told her about my crossdressing and she let me do it sometimes. But she also let me understand it was a very strange behaviour and that she got nothing out of it. I always felt shame and guilt. In my secret thoughts I wanted to dress as a woman and live like a woman, go to work in female clothes. I bought clothes, high heels, a nice corset and much more. I always came to a point when I threw it all away. Tried to forget all about it. Worked in the industry as a service engineer, installing machines, rebuilding machines. Travelling a lot, driving 8000km a year and 150 hotel nights. (I hate hotels and airports! And mobile phones!). Different countries but always the same very masculine environment. When I could not take it any more, when I really needed to relax I tried to buy some female clothes, maybe just only nylons so I could relax alone in the hotel room.

I know, I belong to the lucky ones now. I dont need to hide alone anymore. I am going to put on a nightie right now and lay in my bed with my M sleeping next to me.

The reason i write this long text? I am still surprised how this happened. I am probably still so desillusioned I cant believe this is true. 40 years of denial, shame and guilt is not easy to overcome.

Sophia (twilight gurl)

25. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Great post Sophia. If only we all could be so lucky.

Rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice