New Gurl, new name and a full moon

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sophia, Mar 15, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Talk about overthinking!

My wifes favourite is a home-made device. Just a clear plastic tube with a cutout for the base of the penis and secured by a chain and two padlocks. it is 3" wide and covers both the penis and the scrotum. I get a full erection but can't do anything with it. I am always very close to ejaculate even if I cant stimulate myself! More torture than the cb6000.
    She loves it. I must satisfie Her and She gets multiple orgasms while I have a hard cock for 2-3 hours and can't go to the point of ejaculation, but always at the very edge. Very exhausting. And of course it is steaming hot inside that tube, wet from precum after a while.

sophia

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    wow thanks for the story, just what I needed after a long hot day of working around 20 something females in stilettos NOT hahaha. I have only been edged and left that way once and it took me hours to go to sleep afterward. I read about these guys who have it done frequently and all I can think is that would indeed be my breaking point. I would do or wear about anything to get that release then LOL.

3. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Nothing much to say here....... It is that time, as it is every 28 days if i am right. 13 times a year.... I am just locked up and doing what i am supposed to. :manga_washup:

4. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wrong again!

When will I ever learn?

The Lady is asleep. My nipples are soar......... my cock is trying to calm down inside it's prison........
    My Lady has just enjoyed another orgasm with my help. As a favour She used her nails on my nipples, "helping me", for about an hour and a half.
    I am so grateful for Her help. If I wasn't locked, I would help myself to release right now!

Since our little quarrel last weeks things have changed. I am to sleep in nighties every night. I am locked every day with a few hours release in the evening, after a shower, to "get air" to Her cock. When I put the cb back She wants to see for herself that it is locked.

To anyone reading this, if you have a quarrel with your wife, DO NOT - I repeat - DO NOT call her "sexual idiot". That is a big mistake. It is an extremly stupid thing to do. She will not forget it and never in the history of mankind has a husband ever won a battle over his Wife. The male will have to pay for it! So, I am paying..............

The quarrel did brought us closer together. She got what she wanted all the time and we are both happy about it. But I know she has not forgotten. (gulp!)

sophia
    (stupid gurl and sexual idiot)

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    WOW REALLY? A Sexual Idiot? That takes the cake for sure sophia! Good luck on getting out of that one or your device for that matter. I will be watching this thread for sure. Sorry just messing with you. I have a feeling you will have a few more service offerings to perform before you get out anytime soon.

6. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Will probably haunt me for the rest of my life.... :smilies_xxx22::interrogation::spankwhip::anim_39:

7. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    What can i say?
    We are on a new level in the game of femming and gurl orgasm control.
    My Wife has bought makeup for me. I will see later this evening when she comes home, what se bought.

Does She have a secret plan? Maybe.
    Now i only sleep in feminine nighties She chose for me.
    I give Her sexual services when She needs them, both evenings and mornings before She leaves for work. And i, of course, is locked (HELP!)
    I am so horny right now! And i can do absolutely nothing but wait.

sophia

8. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    sophia, why shouldn't you wear makeup? After all, you are a gurl aren't you? You already know your femming pleases Mistress so it is important that do your best to be as gurly as you can - including makeup. Makeup is wonderful - you can learn to enhance your feminine features - make yourself pretty - be a good gurl.

As for your chastity - a constant state of need is very good for you - it keeps you docile and yet, filled with lust - willing to accept your femming and please your Mistress in whatever way She desires. You don't want to spoil that feeling of total slut delirium do you? I suggest you beg to remain chaste so your femming can proceed...

9. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    First the nightly session with my Wife and then reading your post Miss D is almost to much for me. I agree with all that you say, it's just that i am in that slut delirium state. My fluids are at emergency levels, the leaves may break any minute now and the dribbling will change into an explosion. It will be very messy all around.

Chastity? I am unlocked "to get some air". Right now it's worse than being locked. Unlocked and teased while helping the Lady of the house to orgasms. Trying to sleep without thinking about sex... Just to be locked in the morning and my Wife takes the key with her. Of course cheating is impossible at this moment. It would ruin everything and be noticed. What have i got myself into?

My Wife? She loves it i can tell. All smiles and happy. The more She continues with my femming, the happier She gets.
    Me? Sitting by the table, wearing a pink bra and breastforms, pink nightie. No makeup yet. I have never been so close to ejaculate just by sitting and thinking about what is to happen.

Back to bed!
    sophia

10. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Only the usual. Locked up, allowed one orgasm a week. :manga_cheer:
    Last weeks since our quarrel :fighting0040: She is more determined than ever to keep control over Her property. Strange thing is, She demands more sex than ever before and She really enjoys it.

11. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    well my wife KH when we fight i know that im lock for much longer time for sure and have to give alot of back and foot rubs and eat her so much more before she will grant me release.this could be month if she is that piss

tom

12. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi tom,
    No she is not pissed, we are best friends again. It just seems she took the oportunity to do what she likes and that is much more of femming. No humiliation involved, just me being the gurl and clothes of the more feminine kind (guess a lot of people consider that humiliating?). I am the happy victim.
    I had no idea She wanted the crossdressing that much. Happy ending!

sophia

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey sophia glad to hear it was a happy ending for you! It is funny how her idea of punishing you is luckily something you enjoy. I wish I could be that way. I know if my wife dressed me up it woudl truly be a punishment. Just last night I got smart with her and she threatened to make me wear hosiery under my dress slacks to work or add 20 days to my lock up time. Of course I would have chose the hosiery but it scared me for a second as it was the first time I think she really woudl have done it. LOL

Anyway sounds like you have an amazing relationship with Her so congratulation on that!

14. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Xcitex
    From what i read your relation is not so bad either. Sounds very healthy.
    You better get used to it!

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good gracious I certainly hope not. LOL And for the public record you are very correct I have an amazing wife!

16. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    wearing panties under dress slacks is not that bad i guess
    it is not humilating to wear panties around the house all lock up and doing house chores that is how i am all weekend long and vacation its nothing but my cb and panties
    i have on rare occasions wore panties to work kinda exciting

tom

17. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I find the female clothes more comfortable. Better cut and soft.
    Now i find myself sleep much better in a soft nightdress. A nice warm feeling against my body. Her femming is working...

18. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You like gurly things because you are a gurl, sophia - not strange at all. It might be time to begin your corset training...

19. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Miss D, we already had a look at corsets! I need to reduce my waist. :chores004:

20. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Point of No return

Two weeks since i wrote anything.
    What started as some fun with chastity now and then has now developed into a lifestyle. My Wife now expects me to be locked up. That is a major difference from playing some days or a week and then forget about it for some time until it starts over again. She is hooked.
    Fantasy vs. reality? Do i like it? Ok, ok, ok. I do.
    The last years has been revolutionary. A total reversal of sexlife and our roles.

Then there is the femming. She is dead serious about that. Yes, i like that to.
    Seems my wardrobe is going to change. Not so many trousers left for me.
    Where will it end? Actually, i hope it will not end. It feels so good. Will She let other people know? Is She telling her friends? I have no idea, i can only guess and i think some of them may know.

I have to admit, i am just a little bit nervous about the future. Or is it the expactations?

sophia

21. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Viva la Revolucion!

Viva la Revolucion!

:cat:

22. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i can see wearing girl panties that i dont mind since in them for some years my kh likes me like that
    she is not into cross dressing neither am i i dont think i would like that

i know it can be embarassing humilating if caught wearing girl panties

23. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Agree! I'm a true follower of commandante "B". I have a feeling this town will be liberated area soon.

subcommandante s

24. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi everyone!

I have not been posting much lately. I feel i owe this excellent forum an explanation.
    This is the best forum i ever visited, with the nicest of people.

I feel i am now on another journey in life. This particular journey started a long time ago in childhood. I think you can guess... I tried to supress it for several years. Of course it didnt work. To me it is no longer a question of crossdressing, it is more than that.
    The last months i have tried to live as far as possible as a female and i feel so much better than i cant remember. My wife actually likes me that way (lucky me).

Funny enough, i think that our chastity games has helped me in this process. Chastity is not only kinky, it has psychological benefits as well!

I am trying to find out where i belong on the scale from crossdresser to transsexual. Yes, i am a little afraid of the result. And, yes, i am seeing a psychologist. And, no, i am not making quick decisions.

A strange result since i accepted my feminine side is that all my fetishes disappeared.
    Bye bye bondage, bye bye latex... I just have a nice warm feeling of love instead. Is that really normal? Only a year ago i could not have sex without at least thinking or fantasizing about dominance/submission in various ways. Now, i have turned completely vanilla? Help!
    (Of course i would never say no to a bit kinky sex, but now it is for fun, earlier it was a necessity)

As a side note, i found that i was even driving faster on a race track when i started visualizing myself as sophia instead of my old agressive male ego.... Much more harmony and better lines through the corners with higher revs on the engine. Success! The gurl was faster in spite of bad tires than a whole bunch of ugly males with better cars! (Think it is time for another hobby...dont feel that need to prove anything anymore)

More serious, this has been a very exhausting time, the last months, with trying to puzzle my strange life together. It is very tiresome to realize that i have lived my life trying to be as reasonable as possible and the result is far from reasonable. In fact more like a disaster-area! So much for reason. Better to follow that inner feeling maybe, for once?

Thank you everybody!
    See you later

sophia

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    sophia thanks for opening up and sharing and please know that I am sure I speak for many when I say we all wish you the best in your journey and your search. There is no harm in getting some outside help if you feel you need it. Best wishes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice