New Domme Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Tea, Oct 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Tea

Mistress Tea Active member

Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    My partner and I haven't specifically told the kids about FLR, chastity or other play we engage in. They are 15 and 19, intelligent, observant and curious kids. They ask questions about things they have seen and / or heard. We answer honestly. But we answer to the level of their interest.

Example: 15 yo asked why I wear an odd key on my necklace often. Told him it is from my partner and goes to a special gift. My son was fine with that answer and asked nothing further. But my 19 yo heard this and asked me later what the gift was. I told her it was private. She then asked if it had anything to do with the weird cage that was on my dresser the other day because the key had been sitting with it and a weird lock. I told her that it did. She said "ok, don't need to know more" and laughed.

If they ever have questions I will be honest and explain the best I can and to the extent of what their level is.

2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    Oh wow, you were totally busted!!! lol

3. TMO51nv

TMO51nv Submissive in need!

Industrial Sales
    US Nevada Henderson
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    I thought your answers were really good. But now what do you do when your daughter starts asking for advice on the topic, now that she knows?

4. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    Yes we were busted. This type of thing has occurred before and more than likely will again. We do leave our bedroom door closed but don't lock it unless we are in it and busy.

Bronco and Chaz69 like this.
  5. Mistress Tea

Local Time:
    I'm not sure she'll ask for "advice" but I will answer the best I can any questions she may have. I've always been honest about sex and relationships with both of my children. It's not something scary, bad or dirty.

iome343 and Bronco like this.
  6. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    I think you handled it all very well. I think that as parents we need to model healthy relationships for our kids, including sexually and including if they happen to inadvertently discover something intimate. Don't act as if you're doing something shameful and they won't view sex as shameful.

An open door has been our approach. Sex toys are in a box in the closet, but not locked or hidden away. The kids need to respect our privacy first and foremost. Whether the door is closed or open, this is our private space. Second, if they need eye bleach after finding something in our bedroom then they only have themselves to blame and will hopefully think twice before doing it again. Third, a locked door is just going to make them curious.

Great thread!

Answer their questions as openly and honestly as possible, in my opinion, while trying to maintain our own privacy as parents. We don't need to share our own intimate details to be able to answer questions. Boundaries. Easier said than done when we're put on the spot sometimes, but we just need to do the best that we can.

Bronco likes this.
  7. TMO51nv

TMO51nv Submissive in need!

Industrial Sales
    US Nevada Henderson
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    It scares me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice