New belt maker looks awesome.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Minas bitch, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Muffleduk

Muffleduk Small HoD JTS-S202

East Anglia, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Sounds awesome @squirrel , have you got any pics? Apologies if you've already posted earlier in this thread. Cheers.

2. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    No way!!! For the Masterpiece Fun?

3. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Yep.
    The only problem: You must order whole new belt.
    ... and of course confirm this option is still valid under new management (Daniel seems to optimize manufacturing process).

4. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    I finally had time and courage to do something I've been thinking about for quite a while now: I hacked my Jura belt to give it a 4mm rear rod instead of the oval-style rear band, which pinched my skin just behind the end of the tube.

I'm still tweaking things, so I can't say if it will solve my specific problem (too sensitive skin and not enough room between the legs). But it doesn't seem I have compromised the functionality or security of the belt.

Details in a new album (which is awaiting moderation atm): https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/jura-ace-modifications.9361/

Fetish and switchling like this.
  5. Metoeke

Metoeke Member

Local Time:
    hi, ccontrol,
    I can well understand your reasons. My long-since discarded Neosteel belt also had an oval opening that constantly chafed my skin and whose outer edges shredded my trousers through frequent sitting. In my opinion, the Neosteel business exists for one reason only: to make money! I wish you success with your changes and that the belt will be wearable for a long time (weeks?).

6. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I don't understand.
    Every businesses SHOULD exist for the reason of making money. I wish them quality products and happy customers. Why the hell 'busines making money' is wrong idea?

Dr_Strange likes this.
  7. Metoeke

Metoeke Member

Local Time:
    sorry fetish, I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. What I meant was: Neosteel's business purpose was purely to make money, as opposed to e.g. B. to the Cararra manufacturer: you can clearly feel his passion with him. It's okay that he wants to make a profit with his chastity belts, but that's not his primary or sole reason. I hope you understand me better now.

8. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Only one reply since my last message, jura basically said he's going to dig up through our message history to see where the design went wrong or something and finally gave me an address to mail it back to which is in hebei province

I asked if he wants me to send the belt with the plastic fittings or not and been waiting for a response since june, I may just have to send it in.

I'm also holding off from that at the moment because china has kinda been fked again by the floods at the moment with the worst flooding they've had in the last 140 years or so, but I don't think jura's city has been affected...

9. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    I'm a bit late to the news but apparently china's had like 3 super floods this year or something. I've kinda probed jura if he's ok before I send in my belt but still no response since june.

10. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    An update: I had a problem with my original modification, because the curled thin sheet of steel that I used to connect the new rod to the bottom of the tube was too edgy and stuck out too far beyond the end of the tube. So instead of pinching my skin like the original oval did, this was slicing into my skin like a very dull knife.

I machined an ugly little attachment piece that is much more low-profile. Only the cylindrical bit that the 4mm bar screws into extends beyond the end of the tube. It can only be removed when it is at right angles to the tube end so it is very secure and much more comfortable.

Pics of these new mods can be seen in the original gallery: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/jura-ace-modifications.9361/

I'm daring to feel hopeful that I have a belt that I can wear for more than a day or two! I did one full day and did some bending of the waist band so it digs into my hips less, then did two full days and made a minor tweak. Today I started a 3-day run and will inspect for hot spots or other skin damage, and if all goes well, I might just get to do Locktober for once.

11. Tueffy

Tueffy New member

Software Dev
    Northern Germany
    Local Time:
    Are there any any updates from people wearing this belt?
    I am really curious if it lives up to your expectations in the long term.

geekchaste likes this.
  12. AgentGreen

AgentGreen Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    #312 AgentGreen, Jan 14, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2024
    I was one of the first to get this belt and am still wearing it long-term. Locked now as I type this.

My past reviews here and on Reddit just about capture everything but a few notes:
    1. You 100% need to apply vaseline to the band and rear guard every morning to keep it from chafing your skin. This is basically the only inconvenience it will introduce to your life (other than needing to sit to pee, which is a positive).
    2. It's very easy to orgasm in this belt with a vibrator. For this reason I got some locking lockout plug guards for my vibrators so that I can't pleasure myself without a key. My partner controls my credit cards and money so I can't order new ones!
    3. I've made some weird dents/impressions on wood chairs without padding. I stay comfortable but bare wooden chairs will take damage from you :)
    4. Bathroom use is easy. The silicone plugs are great at preventing and later dribble that might make your underwear soggy. #2 is easy and never a mess but feels super weird due to the pressure from the band around your hole. I always think I made a huge mess, but never do.
    5. I've lost most of the funnel shaped syringe cleaning tips at this point and actually don't know what to do. You can't order new ones and regular tubing is too big for the cleaning hole. Actually thinking about contacting Jura about this.
    6. Walking over a mile or intense exercise is out. This is the perfect belt for people who work office jobs. Basically sitting, walking short distances, and driving are 100% comfortable. Walking long distances (mile+) will chafe due to the rear opening. Would like to see a thong version of this added!
    7. Still impressed by how covert the belt is. I wear tight pants and you can't tell I'm wearing anything. If anything my front is flatter than when I am uncaged.
    8. Security is top notch as long as the belt is bent tight against the body. Would still like to see a shield or something around where the penis enters. I'm somwhat skinny so if I lose any more weight I think I might be able to get tricky laying on my back, sucking in, and using some oil. This is also why I want to size down. Current belt is still secure, I just want to be sure I continue to be helpless.

Some of the more recent reports about lower quality and rough edges are concerning but mine is absolutely top notch. It looks slightly different than other photos I see (has brass cocoon logo on the butt) so maybe it was made differently? I actually want to size down a bit (already skinny but lost weight) and would order a new one if their website was accepting new orders and people were getting belts more frequently. Have been seriously considering contacting Jura. This belt is amazing. Really hope they are able to find a way to get their production stable.

13. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    For #5 - you can use dental irrigators- inexpensive plastic (curved) syringes to irrigate the tube.

hardbodysub and geekchaste like this.
  14. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I’m a bit surprised by #6. I would expect sitting to be more of a problem than walking with such a belt that has a hard, solid crotch piece. At least that’s been my experience with a full belt. I certainly understand the suggestion of a thong version option.

As for #2, I think people tend to overgeneralize such things. “Easy to orgasm” with a vibrator may not be as universal as you think. Vibration, although it can be pleasurable, is not particularly conducive to orgasm for me, and doesn’t necessarily even produce an erection. Stroking is what does it. I imagine (although I don’t really know) there are others like me in that regard.

15. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    After replacing the rear oval band with a 4mm rod, this is by far the most comfortable full belt I've ever worn (I have experience with Carrara, Chastity Steel, MySteel, NeoSteel and BehindBarz). Walking and exercise are no problem at all now. Sitting is a little bit of a problem because with the rear band removed, the corners of the bottom end of the tube dig into my skin.

That being said, *I* can't wear it long-term. The problem is with my skin and not with the belt. I've come to the conclusion that I can't wear ANY chastity device long-term. If any belt was going to work long-term for me, it would have been this one.

(I bought a nickel alloy test kit from Amazon and verified that the Jura tube does not contain nickel)

I feel it is important to remind everyone that there is no universal chastity solution. There is too much variation in body types, dimensions, lifestyles, skin types, shaft size and nut configuration, and no designer can model all of these variations in their potential customers.

So what works for you might not work for someone else, and vice versa.

hardbodysub and lokdnsteel like this.
  16. squirrel

squirrel Member

Local Time:
    I wear it longterm and am still hapy with the Belt.

#1: Against chafing use a kidney warmer beneath. No problems after that.

#2: Security is excelent in terms of unescapability. Orgasm is possible BUT it is mostly ruined so it is not realy a cheat.

#6: Hiking for +10 miles is no problem. Even faster sports as badminton ist well possible while biking is an isue.

kinky-accountant likes this.
  17. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    I just randomly looked at the Jura site today and noticed that it no longer says "out of stock" for the Cocoon Ace belt. Maybe he's actually producing again?

https://cocoondesign.co/shop/ace/

Dr_Strange likes this.
  18. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    His IG and FL are still untouched in years. I'd still be cautious but it would be great.

19. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Yeah I noticed in his last tweet jura mentioned that he had 12 more belts to ship off back in january.

He still hasn't answered my emails yet and its nearly been a year

20. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    I just went through my email history to tell someone on FetLife how long it took for me to get my belt, so I can say with specificity that production time (the time from when I confirmed measurements to when I made the balance payment and he shipped my belt) was 57 weeks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice