New belt maker looks awesome.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Minas bitch, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    I’ve sent 7 emails in reply to the last one I received on the 22nd. No response back.

2. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    haha oh the irony, he actually responded just a few hours after that last comment of mine. Anyway, here's what the teflon coated back looks like from the picture he sent me, one of a kind treatment:
    untitled.PNG
    (and yes he has STILL not sent me an image with all the parts ordered)

fingers crossed hopefully ill be able to get the belt by the end of the month, since he does use some premium shipping service iirc (I think it was DHL "express", which has about a 15 business day shipping time)

Twhyler likes this.
  3. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    Looks nice!
    Yes the express shipping is a saving grace! But like why is it so hard just to reply back?
    The time frame isn’t an issue, but communication is really all the matters.

4. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    No idea, he's not really open about any of this or he's probably a bit on the lazy side as you can tell by the fact that I've asked for a picture of the entire set before he ships it off multiple times and he's still yet to do so.

I would rather he do things right and be a little lax on communication though, but it is somewhat concerning that he didn't even communicate the belt options that were available (like I don't even know what kind of "mouth piece" to the tube he chose for my belt, he has like 7 designs for that fyi, he just rocked up after a few months of inactivity that the belt was "almost done" out of nowhere after I submitted my measurements)

5. squirrel

squirrel Member

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Unfortunately its the same on my side. 3 E-mails so far and no response. Not a good sign…

6. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    I just got this in an email I sent tonight.
    Great!

Attached Files:

7. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    I checked my PayPal. I have until April 1st 2023 to dispute the first payment/ deposit. I will be doing this on the 31st of March if I have not received any communication.

8. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Update: He supposidly shipped my belt yesterday! woooo

oof

I don't think he's used that email address for some time unfortunately. Last time I sent something to that address nothing was returned so the service may have expired. (He now uses paypal for payment services afterall)

it could be a routing issue, if you want I can relay it for you, but please try this email address first:
    jura[dot]cocoon[at]gmail[dot]com (replaced periods and @ symbol respectively, I edited it to protect the address from receiving spam from forum scraper bots)

his other (presumably private) address is
    zurogao[at]gmail

if you're using hotmail fyi (I noticed you're using outlook), they are known to have numerous routing issues. If all above fails, try another email service.

Twhyler likes this.
  9. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    Glad to see that Jura is responding, I had a chat going with FetishToolBelt but it dried up with no reply in a while.

10. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    But has he really?

11. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    Thanks! I’ve tried both those emails! Maybe once you get your tracking number give him a poke for me and let him know I’m getting concerned. Email he knows me by would be - EK. GRAPHICS. At . Outlooks

12. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    I've got my tracking number, but jura has yet to say anything to me (despite saying he'll give me a tracking number himself). Courier is fedex this time with an estimate delivery by 17/03 which means from when they likely received it two days ago or so, they'll try to deliver within like 7 business days which is pretty good. Now I just gotta hope they deliver to the correct address, i've had shit delivered to my neighbours before embarrasingly.

Twhyler likes this.
  13. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Any luck yet? let me know what to write and I'll send it to him

14. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Also I looked at my past emails from when I first asked him a few questions back before he went AWOL in 2021-2022:

Basically he doesn't offer anything but the cocoon ace.

Also, he had a shot at a more conventional belt design before as he stated here, shown on his website:
    When asked if he'll do a waist model version:
    When asked if he'll ship with a rinsing syringe:
    Asking about the teflon coating:
    What steel they use (turns out I have a nickel allergy - its quite common, but fingers crossed I don't have an allergy to his belt and that i just have an allergy to the crappy welds on chinese mass produced junk)

(316/316L has more nickel than 304 fyi)

15. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    Yes I did get an update with an apology on the delay. The delay of the product is not an issue. Just communication! Haha
    I’ll follow up next week to see the shipping ETA for me!

zbovka likes this.
  16. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    I’m excited to see you’re a in a couple days! No one has seen a real one for at least half a year!
    I won’t how many ordered he accepted back in the fall?

17. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    I wonder if @squirrel has his due yet (although its only been a few days since he last commented)

I've been nagging jura a lot to be fair, like I wouldn't go for longer than 2 weeks without mailing him with exception of the short period where I submitted my measurements and stuff.

I think jura probably only checks his email whenever he feels like it, which I can kinda understand since I'm kinda like that with my emails too, although these days I do check my emails much more frequently.

Twhyler likes this.
  18. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Picked up my belt today. Worn for about ~6 hours thus far.

First impressions:

* Belt, or rather the entire package was rather lighter than I expected. Everything, cardboard, plug and locks all included was labelled as something like 1.5 pounds, I can't remember the exact number because I threw it in the bin already. It's actually considerably lighter than all of my previous rigid chinese mass produced crap belts I all had.

* I thought the belt would come with some rivets or something but they're just smoothed crapped nuts that you grip with your finger and you screw as tight as you can on the inside with the same kind of screw head used on the measuring belt, but smaller. It's kinda finicky to assemble.

* Rear plug plate is difficult to put back on after taking off, luckily I told jura to "add some tolerances" to the bore holes to help with this process.

* I did not have the same issue ChaseNole had with his waist band pieces struggling to fit together (the holes weren't big enough for him). Although, I had an issue keeping the waistband pieces together when attatching it to the crotchpiece even before bending the belt to fit me. Actually one of the hardest things to do with the belt is actually just putting it on, I literally strain myself to the point I'm sweaty af just to get it to close properly. Sometimes the lock doesn't snap on properly either.

* I had a bit of a weird moment when I couldn't rotate the lock enough to be able to unlock it. It's purposely designed in a particular way so the lock doesn't freely swing but if you put enough pressure it will swing past the vertical position and you can unlock it. After some "wear and tear" from putting the belt on and off a few times, it got a bit easier.

* Speaking of wear and tear, the crotch piece's tip somehow tore a hole in the parcel while in transit and got a bit of a scratch to the teflon, but it's not too bad.

* Rear piece is more comfortable than expected, as jura mentioned, but I still get pinching problems when I sit. Spread your legs a bit when you sit and keep your pelvis vertical and it seems to be not as much of an issue.

* Waistband was abnormally wide. Like, I feel as if it's four notches larger than the values I gave jura. Unfortunately this means my belt isn't a snug fit. Before anyone asks, I failed to lose some weight before the belt arrived so I actually gained like 5% more body mass since measurement.

* Waistband pieces came with marks from when they were attatched to the rear piece for pre-bending but that's fine since it's on the inside.

* Pre-bends didn't fit me that well, so I had to rebend the waistband. Luckily because I bought the thinner version its easier to bend but unfortunately the edges, while smoothed down can kinda dig into the skin a bit when you're handling it. Not that it cuts, but I've already pinched myself between the waist band and the crotch piece when attempting to put it on. It's actually a lot stiffer than I expected for its thickness actually. Doesn't feel like 2mm thick, feels more like 1.5mm thick.

* The rigidity of the belt is very noticible to the point that even walking you can feel the belt sway left and right. It's a really akward feeling that I never had with my other crap belts.

* The "dihedral" problem I mentioned a while back is a bit of an issue when sitting because it kinda digs into my thigh. When doing just about everything else it's not noticeable.

* Jura did warn about it, but the rear plug isn't that enjoyable as I had thought. But the quality exceeded my expectations, it's actually quite sturdy and doesn't feel spongey, rather it has an almost resin-like finish as if it was made from fibreglass.

* The removable knob which is used for the lock for the anal plug needs to be inserted before putting on the belt as it's kinda tight there, but it's not so tight you can't remove it later. This means you need to unlock the belt to put the plug on, but at the same time putting the belt on with the plug in it is kinda difficult due to the angle of the anal shield, so you will want to put the knob in, put the belt on and then insert the plug and thread it through its securing knobs.

* Crotch piece's drainage hole "unfortunately" doesn't have the bulb on the end which makes the penis compartment marginally smaller on the "new" cage design. This "downgrade" means the penis will block the drainage hole and pissing is actually less accurate than the "protector" crappy chinese belt (assuming you seal the pointless side vent holes). The penis tube is actually very short and bends quickly, so inserting the penis is a bit difficult without catching the foreskin on the outside. The tube is sufficiently thick that so far, it's actually more comfortable to insert my penis in such a way the foreskin doesn't protude through the drainage hole, leaving the sensitive glans there, but otherwise can be resolved using the drainage hole plug (which is unfortunately, jura marks it up so its kinda expensive for what it is) but I can say it's a must-have purchase for comfort. It seals up the hole sufficiently that it creates a partial vaccuum if you forget to remove it while taking off the belt, making quite a "pop" sound.

* Crotch piece doesn't have a teflon finish inside the tip of the penis tube, as seen from the pictures. It hasn't come off though with a bit of a scratch with my fingernail, so I think it will be fine.

* Rear piece teflon finish actually goes very well with the front crotch piece teflon finish. I recommend it because it doesn't stick to the skin as much as the brushed metal finish (and Im pretty sure, most certainly the polished finish)

* Rear piece default bend doesn't accommodate the tailbone, so you will need to prebend that yourself. Kinda difficult to do without deforming the hole for the anal locking lug.

* Primary lock key is too big to fit in those 3d printed emergency key holder things. I was considering getting a key cut to make a third copy but I looked at the catalogue of my local key cutter and they don't seem to have a respective blank, since it seems they only stock blanks for house keys. The keyway is actually kinda unusual in that it's extraordinarily basic, like it's just an I-beam shape with the top hinged to one side of the I-beam and I think anyone experienced in picking can pick it easily.

* The padlock itself is probably on the moderate end with a service hole next to the locking cylinder that i have no idea what it is for.

19. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Glad you received your belt and the detailed write up - still waiting on my new/larger waistbands.
    Also interested in a longer term update once you have a chance to wear it for a few days/week.
    Please keep us posted!

20. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    #245 zbovka, Mar 18, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
    More Ramblings and comments:

* I'll take pictures later maybe since i dont have much time, but after wearing it to sleep, I found the tailbone pressure area to be rather problematic and is probably the biggest issue so far. It doesn't lean on the tailbone itself, its the flab of skin where the glutes are because its constantly pushing on the band as the band is a little too thick. Unfortunately the teflon's friction coefficient isnt much lower than the brushed metal so it doesn't help enough and still can stick to the skin. As someone a little on the fat side, my glutes prefer to wrap around it rather than stay under unfortunately, but I doubt a thin person would be able to keep their glutes under it.

* I noticed in the void above the rinse hole, jura probably forgot to sand down the welds/3D printing supports and so there's a lot of loose rocky-like sharpness in there. Fortunately the penis bends down so you don't actually feel it, but I had a scratch with my finger nail up there and a bunch of the teflon coating stuff came off.

( I've bent the belt enough so that its much more comfortable but I didn't exactly do a great job so heads up its kinda lop-sided now, so you'll know why it will look a bit terrible in the photos should i take them later.

* The foreskin exposed thing turned out to be a bad idea as drying out made it rather sensitive. I can only state that the drain plug to keep it moist with precum is even more of a must-have, but I wouldn't recommend it if you recently peed (thankfully you can flush the belt with a syringe, jura provided two of the rubber adapters for the syringe so you don't have to stick the syringe directly into the belt rinse port. I now have a syringe although it's actually meant for cough/allergy medicine dosing which I wash out after each use, so I can test it later but I haven't tried yet)

* Anal plug is moderately easy to clean and if you're ok with cleaning the chromium plated steel plugs from the crappy chinese belt series, you shouldn't have a problem cleaning the telamon plugs but probably try your best to not scratch it as it kinda feels like I can still scratch it, not that I've tried yet (any scratches in anal plugs end up catching shit in it, literally, making it more difficult to clean which is why I probably should buy condoms for it as aufuxi on twitter did)

* I don't know what the key and the keyway was plated with but for some reason it looks as if it has a gold plating finish. It hasn't scratched off after several uses. It kinda makes me reluctant to do my original idea of trimming off the edges so I could fit it in the emergency key holder.

* The fact the screws are held in place by a nut which is on the outside which can only be gripped by hand is problematic because I can't tighten them enough. After waking up today, I noticed the screws had loosened a bit, which means I need to find a more foolproof method of securing the screws in. The belt came with I think four spares but I need to check later, I'll include them in the photo later.

To describe how a bit annoying it is to get the belt on (without the plug):

* if you can, invert your penis, thread the tip of your penis through the tube first

* get the belt over your butt

*thread the rest of your penis in, if the foreskin gets caught repeat from the first step

* close the waist belt

* space the belt from the front piece with a finger so you don't pinch yourself and pull the front piece under the main belt. When I first did this I ended up causing a minor bleed, which was a bit awkward because I had to visit the dermotologist that day (female ones at that! And no I didn't wear the belt to the visit, since I didn't want to be caught in public with an unrealised issue just yet).

* very carefully get the lug into the waist belt hole (the waist belt may unlatch one of its lugs, as long as one of them is still attatched its fine (but be careful as I have broken my "protector" belt relying on the small lugs before but to be fair it was made of crap welds and rusted away over time)

* squeeze the belt/front piece together to get the lock shield over the lug, and push the lug all the way through (and not the padlock itself), can be done diagonally in a similar way to when you unlock it

* pull the padlock together to close and centre it

Unfortunately not exactly possible at the moment. I need to change job first, since I regularly go through security scanners up to 5 or so times a day. I don't want to have to explain my situation every time I go through and request a private pat-down (and I noticed one of the security gates doesn't exactly have a private pat down)

I am a bit of a freeter so I am actually able to wear the belt up to a maximum of about 3 days at a time before having to go to work again.
    ___

Future problems I may expect with longer term wear aside from the issue described above:

* Nickel allergy. I have a bit of an allergy to nickel, or it could be chromium, I have no idea, but one of the two, but I think its nickel and not chromium since I react very negatively to car keys which don't exactly have chromium in them to my knowledge.

* Waist belt digs into the front-thigh - I'm trying to mitigate this after spending an hour or so bending the belt to reduce pressure on this area. Ironically my second bending attempt made the problem worse. I'll need to use my brain more.

* The sides of the waist belt is rather high so I need better, tighter-fitting clothing to hide the belt but long term wear definitely seems much more possible, but that rear band near the tailbone issue is still very problematic. The padlock hasn't proved to be problematic yet, but it probably stands out more than any other bit of the belt so the fact that I requested the front of the belt to be half a notch shorter may have helped me more than I anticipated.

John likes this.
  21. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Time for some pictures! (mostly because I took these to show jura these problems)
    IMG_20230319_112024.jpg
    Red = very painful after an hour of wearing. Yellow = Somewhat annoying and can pinch if you don't sit properly. I noticed today that the teflon has already started to come off from me sitting on hard surfaces which you can see in the picture.

The weird fluff that jura/his assistant forgot to stand down can sort of be seen here. It's actually a lot worse than it looks, like the fluff consumes maybe 40% of the void space on one side but not the other for some reason as if some of it came out. The guys who applied teflon applied a bit of teflon in this area but as you can see it's not completely coated, and the end of the penis tube which you've seen the pictures in one of my previous posts can be seen to have a bit of a rusty-look to it.
    IMG_20230319_112110.jpg

John likes this.
  22. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    I am sorry lord jura for i have sinned
    IMG_20230320_143905.jpg

23. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    If you use loctite on the screws they will stay. When it sets loctite is a thermo plastic so with the belt off you can heat it up to easily unscrew. With the belt on it would be near impossible to get hot enough with your skin right there.

24. John

John Member

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Must admit it looks very different on the website.

Twhyler likes this.
  25. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    The nut issue thing should not be our ( customer ) issue. I expect to receive what is shown on his photos. Button style pressed fittings. I would bring this attention to him as the price we’ve paid. I would expect nothing less. Especially not plastic

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice