New belt maker looks awesome.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Minas bitch, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    Ditto. Hmm.

2. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    The teflon coated rear is my custom order. You have the option between a brushed, polished or teflon coated front piece. Teflon coated used to be the more expensive option but it's the cheaper option now, probably because they realised they don't have to polish the surface as much when they're going to coat it in teflon.

Also heads up in the photo I posted, you'll see the teflon coat peeling off. the teflon coating isn't as good as food grade frying pans unfortunately, and is applied much more thinly too. Frying pan coats are done three times over apparently, but jura sends the parts to a third party which probably only does only one overcoat or something, I don't know.

It never had them, the photos were just not that clear as they were not in focus in any of the images. It makes sense though because jura has mentioned that the only metal pieces that can be seperated from the main front piece is the waist belt, meaning the rear portion cannot be seperated. I think he used some sort of glue to the screws, I'm not sure. The lugs on the waist belt which secures them together (which aren't on the front piece, the front piece is secured by its own seperate lug which the padlock's sleeve slides onto) are also screwed in and secured by something that is also hidden.

To clarify, aside from the anal plug (made from Polyamide 12 Nylon) and a little protective film on the padlock sleeve (which can be peeled off, i think they just forgot to remove it from the factory or something), the zip lock bags, the syringe adaptor for the rinse hole and the padding material that came with the packaging, there isn't any plastic in the package. My photo with the silicone padding is just an extra part that came from a shitty chinese belt (specifically the protector). It's all torn up and won't stay even with the sticky tape, so I ditched that idea. I need to find another solution.

Also on the side note, I noticed that the rear hole doesn't match up properly which goes in line with the penis hole being a bit high, which indicates that I'm wearing the front too tight and high, so I'll need to rebend the belt to somehow loosen the front and support the rear side up without putting too much pressure on the glutes.

John likes this.
  3. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I have had really good results with Sugru to pad rough edges, cover gaps, etc. Might help out on those edges where the padding didn't cut it.

4. altrent

altrent Member

NW United States
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Now I just read through *every single post* on this thread.

That's because I had a few days to try out a cable/wire type belt that totally hid the penis, and (at times) was able to contain the balls also... and I absolutely LOVED the experience. (Mind you, with a semi-cheapo knockoff that probably wouldn't hold a candle to the "real" belts.)

So I have been trying *my* best to get to the bottom of which belt(s) were *the* best before considering plunking down $750USD, or more, for "the best".

Therefore I feel safe to say that many, many thanks are owed to zbovka, for his original, and simultaneously broad *and* in-depth work, on the currently available range of full belts.

Thanks equally to all of you who gave great detail to the ups and downs of having gone through the ordering process with the Jura. I am glad to hear that those who received their belts seem to very much enjoy them, and I can only hope that those of you who, just plain unluckily, are having problems getting your orders fulfilled, will eventually receive and enjoy them just as much.

Finally, the Big Question: not out of voyeurism -- OK, maybe a *little* bit ;-) -- but really to get a feel for how/where the Jura belt leaves the testicles located, have any of you lucky owners yet posted a picture for all to see? That would be wonderful, and a further service to all.

5. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Have a look on Jura's Twitter page, there are several photos showing the balls sitting at the side of the tube the same as with the Neosteel Arch and Fun designs.

6. altrent

altrent Member

NW United States
    Local Time:
    Cast,

Ah, thank you. I had followed some of the links throughout the thread, but obviously had not gone on to the Twitter page.

7. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    Wow. Well, yes, thank yo very much to all who have contributed and shared so much on this whole thread. Honestly after reading all of it, I just wish I had the skills and resources to fabricate a belt myself. I'm not completely giving up though, just a bit disappointed to hear all of the issues people are having.

8. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    I received an email today notified F me he would be shipping mine tomorrow. However late February he said the same thing.
    Let ya know!

PussyBytch likes this.
  9. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Another update from my (mis)adventures of my belt fitting!

So I thought my poor belt fit was possible a measurement error, but it's actually correct. Compared directly with the measurement belt, they seem to match except for the front piece (which I asked for a half hole shorter, but said if he only has the three size options as there are only three slots on the measurement belt, just go with the middle basically)

Anyway remember when I complained about dihedral and that crap? It doesn't bother me as much on the sides but on the front, it turned out that because it meets at a shallower angle, it's dragging the front piece up, misaligning the penis hole (which was first indicated by minor bruising/allergic(?) reaction from the weird weld fluff that they didn't sand down at the top of the void hole), and is consequently dragging the rear opening forward by about 2cm.

When I'm wearing the measurement belt I don't have that weird sensitive spot issue. As it turns out, the fact the anal opening spreads the butt cheeks out just a bit actually contrary to what I thought, actually helps "distribute the load" away from that sensitive skin flab near the tail bone. But because it's dragged forward on the real belt due to the shallower waist belt angle, it no longer has that padding.

Also for anyone wondering, the "sharpness" of the belt is probably just marginally worse than the measurement belt. The real belt is a little thicker overall, but due to that weird sanded down edges, it contributes to the pain issue experience.

IMG_20230324_234426.jpg
    Red = the real belt's outline (under the white measurement belt, which is aligned by the pins on the measurement belt (the real belt's pins are marginally thicker))

Comparing the "dihedral" of the two belts to show how much of a pronounced effect this is:
    IMG_20230324_234615.jpg

I recently registered a fetlife account mostly to use it as a forum and in the extremely unlikely event, maybe find a match. I found agentgreen's account and he has some nice pictures, you don't exactly want to see mine especially when I haven't shaven. I want to get permanent hair removal done but I'm poor and not only am I scared of when electrolysis needles are inserted wrongly, I hate pain :(

lokdnsteel likes this.
  10. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    Zbovka
    Thank you for your latest update and review of your Cocoon belt. You provide all the details very thoroughly.
    I was wanting to pull the trigger and order one myself back when Jura only had his Twitter account, no website. Had some great email exchanges with him but like so many have also said he just completely disappeared for a long time. So I couldn’t justify spending what to me is a lot of money on one of his belts. But glad you got yours after waiting so long.
    Want to add that Fetlife member you mentioned above his actual name on there is AgentEarth for those who’d like to see a Cocoon belt being worn.
    Lokdnsteel

11. trublue

trublue Junior Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Hi everybody

i have some picture of my Cocoon-Belt in my Gallery at fetlife.
    My Nickname there is trublue_2

12. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    #262 zbovka, Mar 28, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
    I got a response from jura. He basically said I need to bend the belt to accomadate for more space for the front of the pelvis hips. Thing is, the bottom of the front of the belt already digs into my thigh, but the top part of it isn't touching anything. You could say its because I'm a little fat, but it's rather bothersome when I sit, and due to the lack of the dihedral flare and the angle the waistbelt meets at the centre, it'd be kinda pointless to bend the belt there.

He also mentions that some other belts even have a lower leading edge, and mentions the "reinholds-like" kind specific. Has anyone got any pictures of that design?

Anyway he mentioned the reason why the belt lacks the dihedral flare effect is because it would pinch into the hip bone, which is understandable (measuring belt actually does have too much flare in it)

He also mentions to resolve the pinching problem at the rear hole:

Regarding poke-through problem, apparently the design hasn't actually changed in that area?

13. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    More pics: They're weit because I unscrewed everything to bend the belt, and "extracted" the weird crap while in the shower.

The rust is getting worse... Probably a material consistency defect or something. I've sent the photos to jura.
    IMG_20230329_030346.jpg

I managed to extract the "weld fluff" which uhh, turns out to be leftover from the cast mould or something? It was pretty stuck in there, and there's still some more left, but the more I dig the more powdery stuff comes out and with the teflon gone from the void space and mostly only tiny sediment coming out, I decided to stop. It now feels kinda like 20-100 grit sandpaper above the void hole (which is above the penis tube opening, the rock is the largest extracted piece with two thorny bits that caused me some minor internal bleeding when I grew, only finding out after I take the belt off - Hopefully I won't have these issues anymore)
    IMG_20230329_030443.jpg

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, jura's excuse this time for his unresponsiveness was that he had a cold/flu (although he did actually respond in 10 days this time so not too bad)

14. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    I would say: What you pay is what you get ;), but unfortunately this belt seems to be overpriced :/
    Sadly there is no quality on the market. All (?) manufacturers have theirs faults in craftsmanship and/or in communication.
    My personal opinion is to choose quality over other attributes. I hope Neostell will be eventually back in the glory, and safe to order.

lokdnsteel likes this.
  15. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Jura responded swiftly today in response to the photos and took the feedback seriously

I'm really curious by this when he said to not worry about the damage. I probably didn't include the context on this forum before, but when I was doing the initial bends, I had a similar idea to how jura advised me to bend the belt, and in doing so I almost bent it too far to it breaking (intended to bend something like 85 degrees across a 4cm area, but due to the high strain it was rather difficult, and when it suddently gave way I accidentally bent it waaay too far about 200 degrees. Maybe I'll get compensated for it or something, I was honestly expecting to have to pay for a new belt, but I'm pretty sure he's referencing the rust problem down below.

Btw when I suggested about 3D scanning my body for a better fit:
    Makes much sense. The measurement belt was made to be snug but not too much pressure in fear that it would end up being too tight, but I obviously overcompensated here, and jura's final belt design being different and compensating for that additionally stacked up and made the waist belt fit unsuitable for me.

Regarding the rear hole/strap pain problem he still recommends me to just add padding material generally speaking:
    Unfortunately, I do get a little allergic to tape and I'm not sure what materials are compatible and will keep the padding in place, while additionally not being too sticky on my skin.

Heh, honestly it sounds like that would ruin the belt if anything. The fact the screws are a bit of an unusual security screw design (probably made by apple for their iphones/macbooks as surplus, who knows) doesn't help with accessibility to those tools. But yeah screw sealant definitely is a solution, but I don't want it to be permanent just yet, so I will have to deal with the loose screws for now.
    I might just have to clean it off as hard as I can I guess. I'm still not exactly keen on damaging the teflon though, and the teflon surface is smooth so I doubt the source of the rust is there.

I will get back to jura once I have time end of this week to try again later.

16. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    #266 zbovka, Mar 29, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
    I would still like to believe in his branding. It could be that his assistant is new and was negligent or something and I was just incredibly unlucky (I'm often considered unlucky anyway especially in regards to my career, which is why this belt is probably my most expensive personal investment i've ever had). Every manufacturer has their set of problems:

FetishTools: It's actually just another chinese belt manufacturer in disguise as a front end. ChasteNole didn't have good experience with their fit apparently and it sounded like a waste of his money if I recall correctly. That being said, I do very much like the visual look of the model but due to how redonculously thick it is, I doubt you can bend it to fit you better, so it's all or nothing on one bet that it will fit you just nicely or not.

FancySteel: For most part they've been overtaken by mass produced chinese crap. Just look around on this forum and you'll find that original FS parts aren't any inferior, and looking at the design of FS original parts, they have screws in the dumbest of locations that make very little sense when it comes to comfort.

Mysteel: The padding keeps falling off, which is why you see them with those heat seals on the ends. Their heavyline series sucks to my knowledge and their male belts are inferior to neosteel's equivalent belts.

LockForest: Very nice and interesting keyways and lock designs, comes in a nice pretty foam padded luggage case and all but the rest of the belt is lacking.

Neosteel: Same as above with the padding issue, which is why their full-steel belts are popular - but unlike my-steel, they don't suck as much. They still have issues with cracking, bolts breaking, the insert T-bar (which is where the rear cable fits into the belt) snapping and so on - In fact jura himself has experience repairing neosteel belts and compared the neosteel belts to his cocoon series as a show of demonstration about his superior design.

Apparently mine didn't fit me well because my waist flares out at the bottom more than he had anticipated while many people have rather flat hips and lower stomach and my high BMI (~29), and irregular muscle mass distribution due to a disease I have certainly doesn't help

Fetish and lokdnsteel like this.
  17. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I've had really good success with the Sugru pre-packaged silicone molding/clay - easy to press it into shape around the pinch points.

18. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    I’ll wear my belt for a couple days before I pass judgment. Quality seems as expected and resemble the photos on his website.
    Great polish. Great finish, smooth interior on the penis piece.
    Screws are stainless steel button screws with a simple number 5 torque bit. Nothing proprietary. He even shipped extra.
    I will post a video, or a couple on my Twitter if you’d like to see it in the next couple days. Unboxing and wearing. Etc
    Twitter handle is Tayl_Whore

Attached Files:

Fetish and lokdnsteel like this.
  19. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    wait a sec, I actually have those in my toolbox ahaha

just flew over my head i guess.

Btw whats that plug diameter? Looks pretty chonky

20. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    It’s the size of my favourite plug. Weighs 1kg. I believe it’s 2.3” dia and 6” deep

21. Twhyler

Twhyler Member

Local Time:
    My belt is tight. Hard to pee with any bit of a hard dick. I recall my BBZ similar when I started to wear it. How does your feel to pee?

22. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    #272 zbovka, Mar 31, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
    It's a lot messier than my other crappy chinese belts due to the poke-through problem but otherwise easy to clean up. I have a syringe for the rinse hole and the adaptor works quite well (I thought it would spurt out of the rinse hole since it looked like it wasn't a perfect fit but it was fine) but because my belt isn't as snug of a fit as intended, it tends to leak at the opening of the tube. Water kinda pools up in the void area too which may seem a bit of a problem because if you can't clear it up, the skin kinda sponges up the water after some time.

By the way have you not had any problems with the front end being dragged up? The dragging up problem may be a bit of an oversight from taking the measurement instructions too literally in regards to how high the back end of the waist belt should be (it shouldn't be significantly obstructing the glutes, and "the base of your penis shouldn't be pressed hard" on the front when extending your leg out or leaning back) but that's also why I thought the rear panel being bent forward is supposed to solve that issue. The fact the rear panel is bent forward also reduces the effective dihedral and puts more pressure at the lower front of the waist belt than I'd like unfortunately.

23. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    After trying the measurement belt again after learning the problems from the real belt, it's very much possible that the only way to get a good fit is to make it tight enough that it's borderline impossible to clean under the rear strap. This requires remaking the rear and waist belt strap, but I basically found that the tightest limit I would be able to set is 2 units lower than initially measured on both the rear part and the waist belt, but I still think that's overkill because the pressure at the front near the penis tube starts to become excessive, so if I send it in for a rework I'll probably ask for a -2 on the rear strap and a -1 on the waist belt with an increased meeting angle at the centre with more prebend twist than normal.

Nevertheless, if I were to fix the rear strap, and assuming jura does compensate for the waist belt, it will still cost at least a few hundred dollars to get the belt redone with a significant portion of that cost being shipping costs alone (I learned recently that the reason why shipping from china is much cheaper than shipping to china and why aliexpress can afford to send $1 parts with zero shipping costs is because the postage costs are subsidised, meaning that developed countries will always pay more than the developing countries). That being said it could be a bonus because it would be an opportunity for them to fix the penis tube's void hole problem without me having to resort to using resin.

While I'm actually kinda poor (quite literally living in the borderline poverty area for australian wage standards), considering how much I spent on this belt, it would be a shame if the investment I already poured into the belt to be wasted.

What do you guys think?

24. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Hope, You will solve all issues. Fingers crossed / keep us posted.

Little off topic about belt / hip measurement: Some time ago I had an idea to make measurements using using medical plastic/cement plaster. You could buy 5cmx2m strips (like bandage) in pharmacy and after opening and contact with moisture this 'bandage' (made from some kind of plastic) alter few minutes become solid. Just enough time to wrap it around broken part of the body (or your waist for example). I never tried but I think besides size measurements it could also help with body shape measure and with bending metal belt accordingly to the measured shape.

25. altrent

altrent Member

NW United States
    Local Time:
    I am saddened to learn of the issues that persist, despite the initial high-quality fitment belt, and despite the apparent best and honest efforts of the maker to address them; especially given the expense in money, time and effort to have them resolved.

These experiences suggest, for something that has to be *so* individualized in order to properly function on a 24x7 basis, that perhaps the availability of in-person, pre-manufacture fitment session(s) is absolutely necessary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice