Neosteel Masterpiece and Arch experience?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by JustLocked, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Bryan6000

Bryan6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    how easy is it to go to the toilet with the arch? is it a mess, or can you go to the toilet without messing up the wire?

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LOL....those were my thoughts but actually and suprisingly it is really no problem at all, wipe in the normal way then a baby wet one or two and no problems,I quite enjoy the aspect of having to take a little more care regarding hygiene, 1/ it is no bad thing to be hygeinic and 2/ if I'm apart from Ma'am it's a reminder that I have no control but she does....

Funnily enough when I first went into it I never had a problem with that but peeing was a real problem, my mind wouldn't let it go I guess because it took a while to accept it was alright to let go whilst pointing backwards...it was strange but a couple of days and no problem....:confused0068:

3. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    arch

that little clitty is tucked away quite nice and very secure ,,the rest is right and left of the pipe ,, it is very comfortable..
    reg. gweny:anim_37:

Attached Files:

4. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Hello,
    anybody could compare "Neosteel Stainless Steel Snap Lock" to the "Abus Padlock"?
    The first one seems to be easy to circumvent (key does not look to be complicated). Is it secure?

5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i use both ... well i prefer the ABUS lock....both are secure ..i just prefer the ABUS lock...i don`t know if it is possible to temper with stainless steel snap lock ,i never tried it..reg.GWENY:happy0187:

6. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Afraid

Well. I used a chastity belt before... but I found an way-out My wife saw and read about the neostell and we ordered one is it 100% secure?? She said that im will be allows to cum one every 2 months. Do you think that she will be able to accomplish that with neostell belt?

:scared0016:

7. Fantasee

Fantasee Member

Local Time:
    There is only one answer to that: yes :)

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    yes,,, the fun is over !! LOL ..reg. gweny:welcome:

9. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Yes she will, but: Remember to get the measurements exactly right or visit Dr. Mende to get the measurements done by him personally. We did that and today Im belted in a 100% secure belt that is comfortable for long term wear.

I agree with Gweny and Fantasee: The fun is over :)

10. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

SORRY... but which one did you order ??..reg. GWENY:anim_39:

11. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    welll

We orderd the shemale with chain design... After i read an few messages... Im getting very worried... After she tats that life style... She dont want anything else...

12. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    don`t worry too much,,,, i don`t have any experience with the chain design,,BUT i believe there is nothing wrong with that...
    measurements done right is the most important thing !!
    neosteel makes the best belts and let me tell you ,,, there is no "wrong" belt or wrong design from neosteel,,, one can get use to any belt or system from that belt maker... i love the masterpiece "ARCH" but i also can wear the T/V system ,,changing ,after a few days i don't feel the difference ,,right is ,,i "prefer" the "ARCH" but the T/V is as comfortable after a few days..
    a lot of those things is just a matter what one is use to !!
    reg..GWENY:anim_48:

13. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    So the rear cable cannot be held away from the anus while taking a dump? The feces just smears all over the cable and you have to clean up? This seem like it would be most unpleasant.

14. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Hello Efedorsj, I have the cable type, an personal I can slip it, and hook just enough of my butt to hold it away while I defecate. Then very carefully do the paper work. And then use an baby wipe made just for back door cleaning. This is enough that I feel clean as if I was not wearing the belt. But as I said before, I like to do that business just before showering, then I can clean even better. But I like to shower right after even if not locked. Just my personal way of making sure I'm clean. Racing Strips are better left on the pavement. Missy Tanya

15. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    By the way.. she lied...

Third month gone and i have not seen, touched or cum since that..... I try remove... and don't come out... I almost hut my hip on desperate occasion....

16. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    sounds like fun! tell us more, maybe share some pics :)

17. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    Sure why not...

In an couple days i post an few...

18. Andee

Andee Enthusiast :)

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    Neosteel Arch belt

Wow, a lot of traffic on this topic.

I just received my Neosteel Arch belt with Masterpiece hip band and I'm very impressed.

It really is incredibly low profile under clothes since the penis tube goes down and sharply back under you and so does provide a groove between your balls.

At the "worst " the pubic profile is flat but you will get a little "Camel Toe" with the right clothes and if your balls are in the right place (i.e. as far up and out a possible, theres normally some limited range of adjustment under the tube).

That wasnt on my wish list but the belt *not* sticking out was -- Im delighted.

There was some discussion further up the thread about toileting issues. Like one of the other correspondents I found it hard to pee in the belt to begin with. In the end I drank 2 cans of beer and went easily! Now its not a problem.

I didnt realise that there are *two* wire diameters with the Neosteel male sport belt designs.

The regular hip sport belt (and system sport belt) uses a 4mm wire and it doesnt run particularly close to the body. It can be largely moved aside for toilet functions.

But on the Arch design and Shemale sport designs the cable is 10mm and runs much closer to the body.

Horrible though it sounds youve just got to go and clean up afterwards. Its not the end of the world but a shower or bidet is nice thing to have in the bathroom.

The Neosteel female sport belt designs all have the close fitted 10mm cable. I asked Reinhold about this when I visited. He confirmed that the thicker cable is present on all belts that require it for security. Its not there just to make life more difficult!

Something he also mentioned, its on the site but Id not noticed, is that this is designed also to prevent access to the anus in other words its a chastity belt for your backside as well as your front side! So this really is a complete chastity belt.

Even though Ive had the belt just 5 days I find movement when wearing it surprisingly good, I think worth the little extra time in the bathroom. Years ago I had a wait belt design with chains. For me, this is ten times better to wear without doubt, YMMV.

I posted some pictures on Locknkeep. Ill put them up here in due course but if you cant wait go to the locknkeep gallery section and seach for "neo arch belt"

Anyway, its late and Id better go and try to sleep in it for the first time!

Regards to all.

andee

19. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Congrats on your new Belt, Andee. Another one bites the dust, or got dusted, I'm never quite sure. Sound like my new belt will be the Arch design. I have the She-Male Sports model with the heaver cable, I can just pull to one side enough for bathroom duties, and can slip a toy in on those special occasions. Maybe mine is a little to loose on the cable length, but I like it for now.

Welcome to another Neosteel Belt wearer, Missy Tanya

20. Andee

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    :)

Thanks Missy Tanya. I'm enjoying getting used to it although that's not a quick task :)

Good luck with your belt

andee

21. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    I'm seriously considering the Arch. But I have a few lingering questions.

I was on the site looking but was a little unclear as to if the ergo allows for attachments.

---Does anybody have any exp. with the "ergo" rear piece?

---Does anybody with the thong cable have any exp with the dildo attachments?

---Any exp with the Silver ion coating... how much was it (on the site it says request a quote)

---Do all you guys with the Arch have a regular tube, or do they make that with a climate tube as well?

thx for any answers :)

22. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    @ Andee

I'd like to know how much you paid for your belt because I'd like to get the exact same one i think.

Thanks!

23. Andee

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    Including the Silver ion coating and the climate borings (holes) it was just over 1000 Euro.

That is a lot but as detailed below those options added a quite a bit and I also selected the adjustable Masterpiece hip band.

By comparion a Sport hip belt (non system type) is about 3/4 of that price. I figured I was buying just one belt and so went for it! I bought no other options like dildos, yet :)

@cloe.2b

> ---Any exp with the Silver ion coating... how much was it (on the site it says request a quote)

I ordered my belt with this. It was an extra 100 Euros.

> ---Do all you guys with the Arch have a regular tube, or do they make that with a climate tube as well?

That's an option at the (standard) 43 Euro price. I chose that also.

> thx for any answers :)

No probs, good luck!

24. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

hi...the fantastic "ARCH" at it`s best...i have the reg tube and it works well for me with the ABC coating..i think i had one of the first masterpiece "ARCH" from neosteel over 2 years ago...the ABC coating i got a year ago..there is not one day i am without the "ARCH" .i think the "ARCH" is the ultimate solution for a uncomplicated , modern , secure and comfortable chastity belt...on top the "ARCH" conceals outstanding.. reg. GWENY:cat:

Attached Files:

25. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have ordered the Arch at last

I have just ordered the ARCH, masterpiece hip belt, climate tube and ABC coating.

All we need to do is wait now!

Then let's see whether my wife will find it as "useful" as she says she will

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice