Neosteel Masterpiece and Arch experience?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by JustLocked, Nov 20, 2008.

1. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    I was looking over the Neosteel website when I saw their new products, the Masterpiece and the Arch. They look amazing -- minimalist, stylish, comfortable and discreet.

Has anyone had any experience with this equipment yet?

Thanks,
    JustLocked

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    "arch"

hi ,, i am in the "ARCH" since January and i believe it is the most modern ,comfortable , hygienic ,secure and concealed chastity - belt on the market .. one needs only the hip belt and the "ARCH" model in other words only two pieces to make a perfect chastity belt .. the "ARCH" sits perfect and the masterpiece system requires no linings or any profiles ..i am permanent locked in the "ARCH" and i believe it is the ultimate solution for long term chastity !! reg.. GWENY:boobeyes:

Attached Files:

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Where did you order your arch from? The Neosteel website isn’t exactly clear about which product is which.

The belt looks really good, looks more flattening than the she-mail belt.

4. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    Gweny, thanks for the pictures, they're awesome! And thank you for your quick reply. And, you said exactly what I was hoping someone would say...

It's pretty expensive, but I think I've finally found the steel belt for me.

Just two questions...how long do you usually go before removing it for cleaning, and what kind of lubricant do you use on the tube and/or the waistband?

Thanks,
    JustLocked

5. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Gweny, your pictures and enthusiasm for the ARCH are fantastic! Thank you! To krissi's point, does the ARCH present a nice flat front like a she-male belt? Do you wear it with girls clothes like in the avatar? Dollyanne would definitely like something that presents a flat front for girlie wear, just like krissi says. The only problem dollyanne sees with the ARCH is perhaps the price and delivery time. Is there a source in the U.S.?

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

6. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Has anyone else had experience with the Masterpiece Arch? I’m keen to find out more. This device would seem to be the best by far.

The neosteel.com website isn’t exactly clear and can’t see where I would be able to select the arch. :anim_43:

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    neosteel "ARCH"

hi all ,, the "ARCH" is on the neosteel web side or just send a i-mail to neosteel.. it is right the "ARCH" wears as flat as the she-male belt and with the right panties one has got the "camel toe" effect (|) ,i only wear tide lady pants at all times and i am as flat as my K/H . normally a bit more flat LOL ,because she put some weight on !! i can wear the "ARCH" a week without opening for cleaning when i am away and not at home , if at home she opens me daily just for cleaning and creaming with Vaseline only ,, for the pipe and for the hip belt..there are no silicon profiles ,so Vaseline is no problem.. here in our country we are exposed to heat and humidity conditions and i found a belt without profiles ,creamed with normal Vaseline ,is the best option..all in all i found the "ARCH" an outstanding solution especial for our climate conditions ,,,nothing beats the "ARCH" in comfort ,hygiene and security !! reg.. GWENY:anim_19:

8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Dear Slave Kris, Here is the link to Neosteel's Arch web page in Germany. I have used these pages many times to decide which one I wanted. A lot of info, description, pictures, reviews, ect.
    http://www.neosteel.de/Nseparch.htm

This is the link to their new U.S. based web pages, haven't gotten to use much, kind of confusing at first, but for us U.S.ers might work out better.
    http://www.neosteel.us/main.html

I highly recommend the measuring kit as your first purchase and then e-mail them with any questions, they will have the right answers. Mr & Mrs Mende are both wonderful, professional, people to deal with. I had the good fortune to meet them at my fitting in Seattle WA last year to get sized for my belt. They both made us comfortable with a somewhat uncomfortable purchase. And now I own a belt that is a big, important, life changing, mood altering, ect. part of the rest of my life. Could be happier.

Missy Tanya :party0019:

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, gweny! Having a "camel toe" would be interesting for a sissy gurl! One question dollyanne has is, What is meant by "profiles"? Is this a particular kind of material or design? Dollyanne has seen that term before, but wasn't sure what it meant. Does it mean it is all steel with no silcon coating in the tube?

Huggs,
    dollyanne

10. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you for these links Missy Tanya! Dollyanne checked out the U.S. link and found they had a gallery of very nice pictures of the neosteel from satisfied customers in the "Reference" section, including our very own gweny, and maid katrin plus many more!

NsGallery[1].jpg .jpg]

Dollyanne didn't see any pictures of the arch in the gallery, but it would be nice to see a picture with the "camel toe" gweny mentions!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

11. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    Gweny,

I keep looking at those pictures of yours. They blow my mind.

I surrender. I've just ordered the measuring kit!

JustLocked
    (not locked at the moment)

12. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    I do have a question for those who have experienced one of these type of belts... are they unobtrusive? As in can you wear them under normal boy clothes... like everyday suit, pants etc... or do they stick out like a sore thumb?

I would love to get one but day to day wear would require discretion

13. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I wear a neosteel sport belt, and you can not see it under my tighty whities. I change with other people around and they do not see it. Though I still worry about being spoted while I change. The neosteel belts hide much better than the cbxxxx. IMHO!:character0028:

14. allythemaid

Local Time:
    well

that is both good and bad, good in that the belt is all hideable.
    bad in that i might need to spend some $$ on a new belt soon!

15. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Dear Allythemaid,

I have the She-Male Sports Model, can wear with any male clothing and undectectable. I even have a few female swimsuit panties, that I just love wearing under my male clothing. The belt is unnoticable even in these, of course I haven't got the guts to wear at the pool, at lease just yet??? I feel that the Belt style's hide you much more that the CB3K style's ever could. Makes me feel soo feminine when lock, just a smooth feminine front with nothing sticking out down there, it's just tucked away for safe keeping. Here's a couple of Pic's showing how well it can hide you!!
    Missy Tanya

Attached Files:

16. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Missy Tanya, that is sooo girly and flat and dollyanne is envious. You could definitely wear that at the pool, and you should! But dolly is especially envious of those terrific fingernails! Done in slut red and shaped sooo lovely!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

17. allythemaid

Local Time:
    OH, i want one, but they cost so much. but i WANT one!
    Starting a fund for a steel belt!
    Thanks for the picks Missy Tanya... they look great

18. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    concealing

hi there :boobeyes:,, all neosteel belts conceal fantastic ,that's actually what they are made for ,, i go swimming with the kids in the masterpiece T/V belt or the fantastic "ARCH" only the "ARCH" restricts less and allows more movements in general i feel the "ARCH" more comfortable .. i deal with alot of people and staff on a daily base but no one once noticed or expected one of my chastity belts ,even in tide trout hers or jeans..one get use to the "ARCH" so well that it wears just like a pantie , myself i don`t feel the chastity belt at all anymore during my daily routine ,, it is just there ,,, unnoticeable !!
    attached some old pictures of mine without the masterpiece system [no linings or profiles ] from years ago with the T/V option..
    reg.. GWENY :indifferent0028:
    P/S soon i will post some NEW pictures !!!:anim_19:

Attached Files:

19. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thanks both Dollyanna and Allythemaid for the great complements. As Gweny always say's, and she should know, "you will almost forget it there". The belt just becomes part of you and I love that it's makes me feel soo feminine. You girls save you pennies and one day soon we will get to see you locked in Neosteel.
    Missy Tanya

20. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    Well I am sold :love0001: guess I shall have to start saving my shiny pennies. My sissy sent me some pics and videos of one of these but I was worried due to the price. So maybe if she is really good....... Though I have to ask about a good device until I have enough of those shiny pennies. I have been looking with the idea of having a special surprise at Christmas. I am torn by cb3000 and the 6000 and was troubled by the splitting issues some of you all have reported.

21. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    "arch"

after a long time ,day and night ,,still with the "ARCH" ,,no wear and tear !!
    modern, higienic ,secure and relaiable ,,, reg...GWENY:scared0016:

22. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Looks nice and tight just like mine Gweny:happy0030::happy0030: I was reading somewhere that somebody wore theirs loose enough to pull the rear cable aside, I can't do that on mine can you?

23. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Looks great

Gweny,

Looks perfect and one can see it is there to do it's job. Assuming that functions are not that difficult to attend to - what about comfort?

i still have my CB 3000 for days only - cannot sleep in it. Beg to have it removed.

24. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    "arch"

@chastitycuckold ,
    no that is not possible ,i think than it is too loose as well and not "secure" anymore
    @SissY Aline ,
    as i mentioned several times ,, i live in the "ARCH" in other words i work ,i ride my bike ,i sleep in it ,i do everything with the "ARCH" except ......... SORRY ,,you know what i mean ,,but that is what the "ARCH" is all about and made for ,it serves his purpose !!!
    the "ARCH" is very comfortable does not restrikt and conceals fantastic....
    i feel very comfortable with the "ARCH"..here are 2 pictures of the "ARCH" modul....
    for more info send me a P/M ,, reg.. GWENY:anim_37:

Attached Files:

25. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    The arch looks perfect. I must get saving. I think being tucked 24/7 with the arch would be bliss.

Can you make it so it tucks your testis away?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice