Neosteel Masterpiece and Arch experience?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by JustLocked, Nov 20, 2008.

1. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    Congratulations, Snuffle!

mikecb

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    "arch"

also from me... congratulation.....your K/H want regret it !! reg. GWENY:snail:

3. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    Any Day Now

I ordered the Arch five weeks ago, so it should be here any day now. The anticipation is killing me! :0)

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    arch....

be patient....check here the extra options for the future ...here is winter and i love my stockings...there is nothing more i hate is cold legs..reg..GWENY:snail:

Attached Files:

5. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, Gweny, but it's 90 degrees F here right now. I think I'll stick to shorts and tank tops for about three months.

And a special thanks to you, Gweny, for your constant championing of the Neosteel products, and the Arch in particular. Your comments have helped spur me on to drop a gigantic wad of cash on a wild, crazy contraption.

Sigh. The suspense is driving me crazy. Will it fit? Did I get the measurements right? And now it can't possibly be delivered before next Tuesday. Arrrgggh....

JustLocked

6. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    well..

I was thinking like you an few months ago... now im thinking... WTF i did.... Now my wife is loving her new toy hard as an rock any time.... And for my just the joy of not cumming,,, :HappyDay:

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    arch

please explain...i don`t get it !! ?? reg..GWENY:snail:

8. TiddlyDyke

TiddlyDyke Aspiring girlie

Local Time:
    I ordered the Arch a couple of weeks ago - expecting delivery early July. Judging by what's been written here, I'm not going to be disappointed!

9. Andee

Andee Enthusiast :)

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    Arch

Nope :)

10. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    My Arch arrived yesterday. I may have gotten the measurements wrong, or I may just need to bend it a bit more...not sure yet. Sigh.

Man, this thing is thicker/heavier than I expected! But I sure hope to get it adjusted right soon - it looks so cool!

11. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    I think the belt is several centimeters too long, and the Arch's cable is several centimeters too short. My fault, no doubt. I think I see how I messed up the measurements now.

This belt and Arch are just beautiful! What craftsmanship! If only I'd done my part (the measurements) half as well. Sigh. I can't wait to get this locked on!

JustLocked

12. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

hi...i am sorry about that...... it can happen..it happened to me as well years ago with my very first belt ....everything was to BIG and too long measured..measure again...send it back and unfortunate you have to wait for a while again..but that`s the only solution...with full belts it is so important to have the measurements done right otherwise nothing works..it`s uncomfortable , nothing fits and courses pain and red marks...
    reg.. GWENY :rolleyes:

13. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    Hmm, maybe it isn't as bad as I thought! With some careful bending, I've now been able to wear it for the last three hours with no real problem! The Arch's cable still needs to be about three centimeters or so longer, I think, and the waistband still seems to ride a little low, or maybe a little loose, but there are some careful bends in my future that could change all that.

So far, it's relatively comfortable, considering we're talking steel against skin. Of course, that's only three hours today, and one or two last night...

Update: After four hours, I took it off, to see what's what. There is a bit of an irritated spot along the path of the tube, but it's not too bad. There's a red line all the way around my waist from the waistband, but again, not too bad. All in all, a decent start, I think! :eek:)

JustLocked

14. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

check here.on my T/V option, you can see how tide my belt sits and it`s comfortable, i wear it 24/7 ...you have to get use to it.yes,,the start is there ,but on the other hand.if the cable is too long you will not be 100% satisfied and you will not be able to wear it for a long time.. steel we can bend but not stretch.. the is no other way you have to send it back for shortening..one stage i had to shorten mine for 1.5 cm and even that made i big difference...
    reg.GWENY

Attached Files:

15. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    Well, it's taken a lot of bending to get the waistband into anything resembling...well...me. It didn't take me long to discover I'm not very good at bending steel with my bare hands.

So I bought some gloves.

They kept my hands from hurting quite as much, but didn't noticeably increase my strength, so I pulled out the next purchase, a couple of strong C-clamps. I figured I needed to make some very specific bends to small areas of the belt, without bending or warping the rest of it, so the C-clamps would help with that. Plus, it's just fun to say "C-clamps". Reminds me of Japanese clover clamps...but I digress...

Anyway, I absolutely love the look and feel of this belt, and I think with some careful (and somewhat painful) bending, I've got the waistband to fit pretty well. It may be a bit loose, but I think I'm going to try and live with it like this for awhile. The Arch's cable, however, is definitely too short by about three centimeters. That's actually quite a lot, but I want some slack in the cable so I can pull it aside for bathroom duties.

Dr. Mende suggested I cut the cable and lengthen it temporarily with some strong shrink-tubing. I bought the stuff, but couldn't find "strong" shrink-tubing -- and I really hated to cut that cable anyway. So I put a zip-tie around the notches in the end of the cable, and another zip-tie through the slot in the belt, and looped them together. I adjusted the length of the zip-ties to tweak the cable length while adjusting the waistband. This works pretty well, though it certainly wouldn't work for wearing very long.

It's been a busy couple of weeks, but I'm pretty pleased with the results. I hate to wait to get the cable lengthened, but of course I want to be sure I've got everything right this time -- it isn't cheap to get the work re-done, after all.

JustLocked
    (not at the moment)

16. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    Just a quick update... the zip ties work very well for lengthening the cable (temporarily). And a big thanks to all who mentioned silicone lube. That stuff stays slippery forever!

I've been able to wear the belt for four days straight, and expect to go a week or so after taking it off tomorrow for a trip to an amusement park. I expect to take it off for only fifteen hours or so, then right back into the belt.

This belt is surprisingly comfortable!

17. chastitydude

chastitydude Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just received my Arch and Masterpiece last week. It's definitely an incredible piece of craftsmanship. Comparing it to my traditional sports belt with ergonomic waistband, I've notice that the waistband of the Masterpiece sits lower on the hips that the the traditional ergonomic waistband. I've always been able to do just about anything in my Sports belt, jog, cycle, swim, even play softball. I'm not sure that the Masterpiece's lower ride is going to be as functional, but I'll see. It's also going to take some getting used to the thicker rear cable, it seems to dig in a little bit, but hopefully that can be corrected with adjustments. It's definitely a different feel than the Sports belt, but no less secure. Of course, The same tricks I've found that can be used to defeat the sports belt can also defeat the Arch, namely a Hitachi Magic Wand, but the answer to that is simple, don't have access to one. I know the look is popular with a lot of the sissies who want to tuck their package for a slimmer front look. Personally, I wish the front look maintained a little more masculine look to it, as my girlfriend doesn;t really care for the tucked look.

18. chastitydude

chastitydude Junior Member

Local Time:
    After a few weeks of wearing it off and on, I'm ready to give my review of the Masterpiece. It's solid, the waist belt feels like steel, its very sturdy and it really gives you a sense that it is not coming off without the key. This is quite a psychological impact on the wearer. The security is also excellent, as you would expect from Neosteel. The comfort is the one area that I would rate the belt less than satisfactory. The rear wire cuts in a bit too much and the whole thing is just so unforgiving. My original sports belt with ergonomic waistband remains my favorite belt. It is just as secure, but the comfort of the sports belt is like wearing silk boxers compared to the Masterpiece.

19. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thats about the conclusion I came to after 12/14 months of one problem after another......sold the belt on ebay and took a £700.00 loss :angry: ooooccchhh!!!

Some it suits of course but then reality is different strokes for different folks :D

20. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

than i only can say your measurements are wrong..i wear the "ARCH" day and night 24/7 WITHOUT any problems..
    reg..GWENY B)

21. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    I've got to agree with Gweny. I lengthened the cable on mine by 2cm and was able to wear it ten days. Shortened it again and could only wear it a few hours.

22. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    that`s right , i wear the "arch" since years ,,never once a problem... my measurements are 100% corect..
    for me the "arch" is one of the best , if sits 100% ..i wear the "arch" at all times and never had a problem once.. reg.GWENY :lol:

23. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    gweny, do you think that being overweight cushions against the rigidity of your belt? i suspect that for someone with low body fat, a thick steel hip belt would less accommodating. perhaps a reason you find your belt so comfortable is your body type.

24. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No Gweny my measurements were NOT wrong!

No matter how many times you wish to jump on a thread and disagree with anybody who gives their experience of the Arch the fact remains that........

THE ARCH DOES NOT SUIT EVERYONE, DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES WITH THE BELT, I DID NOT GET ON WITH THE BELT, FOR ME IT WAS A VERY EXPENSIVE MISTAKE, THAT IS A FACT!!

Just as an aside Gweny, and I do fully understand that english is not your first language, have you ever stopped to consider that in jumping on every thread that mentions the Arch and a fair few that don't, you are in effect causing Mende and Neosteel as much harm as good, I for one have nothing but good to say regards neosteel the engineering is excellent, delivery etc good, however their product does not suit me, that is my experience but now because you've got on my t**'s there is a post on the thread in bold that is in the negative regarding The Arch, that I feel is as much your doing as mine.....

sheeeessssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

25. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    Oh, snap! That's gotta sting a little.

I think perhaps the measurement instructions shoud not suggest you make everything as tight as possible. I ended up with a cable that's too tight. The good thing is, I lengthened the cable and found it made the whole belt a lot more comfortable, too. It took tension off the belt, which gives it a little room to move. That made it much more comfortable.

Oh, I almost forgot...I'm 6'0" and 168 pounds. So, not a whole lot of padding for that steel belt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice