Neosteel Masterpiece and Arch experience?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by JustLocked, Nov 20, 2008.

1. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    I am looking at the Neo-steel either Shemale or Arch version and I have a few questions. if you have the tube with the holes in the side for hygiene does urine spill out the sides? After going pee do you still leak a little into your panties of do you use a panty shield to catch any drips? For those with the cable version how had is it to go poop???? how hard is it to clean up afterwards? and lastly How is it for sitting long periods of time? I am very athletic and move a lot so I need freedom of movement and with my job a sit a lot and need something that I can sit in day after day and not form sores. BTW one last question which model gives the best girly looking front?? Thank you for your help

Danielle

2. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Although I thought I took the measurements very carefully, we had to send the belt back - this is now the right size, but unfortunately the ARCH is too short and requires re-working.

I have just paid for this work to be undertaken, and will post the ARCH back in the next few days.

I hope it does fit after all that, because it has been a bit of an expensive exercise so far!

Happy new year!!

3. johnnykk

johnnykk Member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Hi Folks,

I am new here to the forum.

I too have a Neosteel belt, the Hip Total. I have had similar experiences from what I have read in this thread. I thought I would share mine. For my first belt, I totally screwed up on the measurements. The hip band was way too low and it was too big. I could work my way out of it. I worked with the Neosteel people to get it redesigned, for an extra charge. The redesigned belt is much better in that the hip band now fits in the right place and I can't get it off. My issue now is that it is much too tight. I get uncomfortable after a few days. My main area of discomfort is in the front plate. My scrotum/balls just don't have any room. They squeeze out the sides and rub on the front plate. Sometimes I get a little discomfort in the back plate. The plate rubs against the thigh where it meets the buttocks. The hip band seems to be the least problem, especially if I keep some Vaseline on the key areas. I have experimented with extending the plate in the back and inch or so with a with a wire. That seems to help a lot. I am very interested in getting the Arch model. I think the smaller front plate width along with an inch or two longer plate will really help my comfort issues in the front plate. I think the sport cable might be better for me on the back plate. I have 3-4 friends who have a Arch and they say it is a very comfortable belt, by far the best in comfort. The other thing I don't like about my belt is going to the bathroom. When I go potty, the hole is small and it is difficult to wipe. Urination, heck, it goes all over the place. I wish they had designed that better. They should have a few larger holes in the plate and a rubber grommet to seal the bottom of the penis tube with the plate so the urine only has one path to get out and not go all over the place. Once again with the Arch, I think the cable back will make potty easier, and the holes for the penis tube point down and seem like the channel the urine better. I see a lot of people seem to use Vaseline, as do I. I wonder the long term effects on the penis if any? When I am flacid my skin seems less elastic and more shriveled. It just seems my penis and scrotum look more aged since I have been wearing chastity devices. Lastly, I sometimes have issues with sores. I get sores, mostly on the head of the penis. As far as I can tell from research, I think they are "pressure sores". It seems if I keep lubricated I don't get them as often. I am wondering if anyone else gets them? Best thing I can do for those is keep lubricated, and take off the belt ever few days for a checking and good cleaning.

Any thoughts from anyone else?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice