Need advice- wife not taking advantage

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Ftank7382, Jun 29, 2022.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Ftank7382

Ftank7382 New member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    My wife and I are on our second round of caging. Last time was for 2.5 weeks. We have went with i get caged when she goes on her period. My wife liked the idea that it keeps me away from masterbating and i am nicer when i am caged. The issue i am finding is she really doesnt take advantage of the benefits of me being caged. She doesn't ask for pleasure unless i bring it up. She doesnt tell me really things to do. She really doesnt acknowledge the cage. I am here trying to get ideas of how to get her to take that role? Am i overthinking it, wishful thinking, or is there a way i can bring it up in the right way?

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    Have you ever discussed with her what she wants? She maybe doesn't want any of those things.

PawEee and An_tonny like this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Ftank7382 well she prob thinking bout other thingys. cos She is not in a cage see and you am. i dont know how long you been do it but if you just starting and you maked a lot of mess before then being lock up in a cage makes you think bout making mess all the time. and now you cant.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Just communicate, but mostly listen. There is a good chance that she is doing what she wants & there is a better chance she is just doing it to keep you happy.

5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    It's not about you.

It takes a while to learn this.

When she ignores you, go wash the dishes.

When she falls asleep early, go iron her clothes.

When she wants to read a book, ask her if she'd like her feet rubbed. If she's not in the mood, go mow the lawn and weed the garden.

It is possible to learn to experience pleasure from serving. That's not a replacement for the pleasure from her attention, but it helps buys you some time (some sanity) until she chooses to spend her attention on you.

outro2006 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  6. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    She is not sexually active nor explorative. The chastity on you is your own idea and at least she accepts it. She might be thinking thats what you want and it keeps your manhood locked away, you would not be bothering her anytime soon.. the longer the better. She might be thinking you are trying to be in tune with her needs. Only in her wildest thought that she IS expected to participate and impose denial, teasing and constantly humiliating you as part of the regime… ! Maybe you should put her desires 1st.. ask her if she is interested in a nice warm body massage in the buff.. works wonders with your hands and tongue.. while staying locked.. she will feel the threat of invasion of the penis is absent.. she will feel secured and opened up.. listen to her needs.. she will come back to you for yours..

An_tonny likes this.
  7. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    My wife is exactly the same, she is not one for making any moves or even hints about pleasure...in her younger years yes but not now.
    When we're caged usually we're mentally aware of it or stimulated by the cage but the wife is not wearing one so she is not aware of what it's doing to us.

Remember women are stimulated via the mind and stimulation works best in low stress and low workload environments.
    Which is very difficult in todays world.

I think the advice given by other posters here is correct, Tend to her needs ask questions and if you get little or no feedback from her just occupy yourself to take your mind off your situation.
    Good luck.

outro2006 likes this.
  8. Lady Castlewood

Lady Castlewood New member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    If you're caged only when she's on her period...she may not be feeling particularly sexy or horny. Sure, its a way to deny you when she feels she's not getting any...but its not at a time of month that's exactly pleasurable to her (and I AM assuming here). If that's the agreement, focus on running her a nice hot bath with bubble and serving her a glass of wine, and offer to dry and brush her hair when she's out of the tub: focus on romance if she's on her period and uncertain of the benefits to her...

...then when she's off her period, tell her all she has to do is ask for that romance, and follow through. I don't know you or your wife but finding out what she likes (by asking) and then reinforcing again and again (however long it takes) that she can have those things whenever she wants may help.

Rectrix, King Hippo and slave_m like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice