My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    "I want to see you strain in that thing" - Heavenly words. zadig

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Thanks zadig, she thought so as well. Well the #2 is in the mail for a slight modification. Goddess would have nothing to do with any more freedom so it is back in the CB6K for now, God this thing sucks. It is like a large incubator for nothing but crud. After about two days I almost have to take it off just due to the sweat and oder that accompanies it. Even using cleaning swabs only gets me about an additional day. It was killer last night as I barely slept from the constant erections, or the attempts anyway. Goddess says she will let me out if I agree to sleep in panty hose AND wear them the next day under my pants to work. I do not think I am that tired, yet. She is definitely enjoying her control again. She had a small meltdown yesterday when I tried to stall getting back into this thing after a brief let out. I guess I failed to realize how important it was to her now that she has had a taste of it. Well time to wrap up my day here at the office so perhaps I will get chance to journal more later. In the mean time, thanks again to all those who stop by.

3. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Dear xcitex2,

I have a few questions about the specification and fit of your Lori #2. If you have a moment, I would appreciate some insight from your experience:

Is the back ring - the "A" ring hinged at the bottom? If not, was this ever an option?

Is the penis tube ring exactly your flaccid diameter? If a little bigger, how much bigger?

Is the penis tube length exactly your flaccid length? In other words, if you measure from your abdomen to the end of your penis, is that the actual manufactured length of the entire CD when it is assembled? If not, how much longer or shorter if the CD compared to "you"?

I am considering ordering one as well, and I have been very interested in your experience.

Thanks - Brian

Oh, and thanks for your terrific thread, too!

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Brian:

The "A" ring is not hinged at the bottom. I am not sure if it was an option as I just assumed it was not and as such did not ask for it. I do know in the past the hinged rings gave me trouble so never really thought much about it.

The penis tube is the diameter of me flaccid. Measure at many different times until you get a constant measurement. That is the measurement I gave to Ms. Lori.

The length of the penis tube is also the exact length when flaccid +/- 1/4" This is the length from the abdomen to the end of the penis when flaccid. The only issue we have at present is the four small spikes are a little longer than what we thought. Even though we gave Ms. Lori the exact measurement of the diameter of the flaccid base of the penis I think I should have gone with my gut and added about 1/4". My best advice is to take many measurements then find the common ones and use them. I found that Ms. Lori and Paulie will then use those measurements to assemble the device. As an example the "A" ring measurements I gave them were 1-5/8" but yet they gave me back a 1-3/4". The irony is it fit darn near perfect. Therefore I assume they have their own formula provided you give them the correct measurements.

Now this next part is based purely on experience but I have found Ms. Lori responds much better to a key-holder/female than she does the actual wearer. Could just be me but just a thought. Either way just email her an she can help you out, probably even design a hinged ring if need be.

Thanks for the compliments on the thread, I appreciate you stopping in.

5. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    xcitex2 -

Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to answer my questions. I appreciate that very much!

I think that the #2 is "wicked" - very.

Brian

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    You have no idea...

But you could! LOL Best of luck if you decide to get one, just remember you asked for it.

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good morning journal, good morning all. While it is morning here my body still says goodnight. Even though I have had plenty of time in the CB6K the last two nights have been hell. I have been woken about every 30 minutes with a major erection or attempt at one. Goddess made sure to replace the cheap plastic locks with a nice brass lock with a steel shank. Needless to say any hope of the locks breaking for a brief release are not happening. While it was no doubt a little uncomfortable in the Lori device it was nothing like this. It seems that no matter what I end up back in this piece of crap plastic. Oh well, I know I should not have, but I asked Goddess this morning what I could do to earn a night out so I could get some sleep. I was hoping for her to say service me, be tied up, anything but wear hosiery for 24 hours. I know it should not be a big deal, especially since no one would know at work but there is just something about being found out that does not appeal to me. However too many more nights without sleep and I know I will have to cave.

The number 2 is on the way back to Ms. Lori for the last adjustments ( I hope) Goddess seems pretty bumbed about the continued delay. Of course who can blame her since it has been over six months since we started this thing. The good news is that she seems to be getting back to her old self again. She keeps looking at me in this devious little way she has and smiles or giggles as she walks by. Not sure what she is thinking but it is definitely a turn in the right direction. I never thought so many months ago that introducing her to this would lead to where it is now. In all honesty I feared she would laugh it off. Then we decided to try it just for a couple of nights the light bulb must have came on and she realized even before I did that there was a whole new dynamic about to enter our relationship. I guess it goes without saying that this does not seem like any fad that will be going away any time soon.

8. blansky

blansky Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    I also own a Lori's #2. The one thing I don't really like about any of Ms Lori's devices is the ring. I prefer a hinged ring.

Presently I wear 24/7 a Iron Maiden http://ringofsteel.net/ironmaiden.html. The workmanship and sales/service is superb. The comfort is great as well and the ring has never pinched me or cut me.

I would also say that the workmanship of the Iron Maiden is far superior to Lori's device as well.

As for the Lori's #2 it seems to work well and is effective. Mine is 7 down on this page. http://www.chastitytube.com/creations.html

9. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    You may want to try the waist belt I wrote about here:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=798

I find that if I wear my CB-6k to bed and have this on, I don't wake up at all. I think that since it doesn't allow the CB to push away from your body, you never get hard enough to cause yourself pain/problems.

If it doesn't help you, it's a fairly quick/cheap experiment.

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks for stopping by blansky. Funny thing is I actually looked a that device but when I emailed them for info I never got a reply so I passed. I guess I should have been a little more persistent. The good thing for me though is that even though I was majorly apprehensive the solid ring works fine once I got the right size. The ring in question for me is the one at the base of the penis. the small spikes are a little to long. Should be good to go once we get it back.

stealth thanks for the link. If I end up in this thing for to much longer I will definitely put that idea into play. That is exactly the problem is the main ring pulling away from the body causing some extreme pain. Luckily it should be short lived till the lori tube gets back, hopefully soon.

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    What a turn around!

Of course everyone reading this knows that just about everyone here wants some form of control placed on them. What I did not know is that Goddess actually wanted to do this in the way we are heading. We have had so many setbacks with devices that on more than one occasion she has broke down almost to tears and said enough. I think it is because it is the one area of our lives (with all the chaos) that she really can have control then finds out she does not. However she is quickly learning she really does.

Before going back into lockup it had been over a month since we had made love/ had sex/ or even played for that matter. Frustrating as there was not even any signs she was interested. f course last week she just said enough is enough and while we wait on the Lori #2 to return it was back in the 6K no questions aksed. Now into day four of that device she has started a little teasing but more importantly she has started using her authority more than anything else.

Just last night after three straight nights of no sleep I all but begged for some way to sleep out of the device. As she normally falls fast asleep on the couch while watching TV with me I even went as far to make a bet that she was going going to be asleep before the shows end. If I won I got one night out to sleep. If I lost...well lets just say even as I write this I am being made to wear pantyhose under neath my work pants. She is bound and determined right now to show me and who ever else I guess, not that there is anyone that she is in charge here. While I am extremely horny right now the good thing is she is doing little to no teasing which is making it pretty easy to cope during the day. My fear of course, and maybe even a secret desire is that will start up. That is the part I am not sure if I am ready for or not. Truth be told the complexity of the situation for me has not really set in as I know about every two to three days I will have to be out for cleaning in this device. Now when the Lori device gets here, that is where I will really wonder if I can make it. The open design will leave little reason for me to be out and plenty of reason for her to have as much fun as possible.

Back to the grind for now.

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    As I sit here this morning I am not sure I should be this frustrated after only a few days in lockup. Perhaps I got used to the two days in, two days out thing. Each passing day is just a little more of a reminder of my situation and is getting a little harder to "forget" about the situation. Lucky for me the "situation" is still pretty much non-existent in my Goddess's eyes. While she has done the occasional pat on the but or passionate kiss she has not turned up the heat in regards to her wearing sexy attire, or having me service her orally etc. This is probably a good thing on my part. I have found myself however just this morning getting up about 30 minutes before she normally does ( an hour before I would) and made breakfast so when she came down it was ready and waiting for her. Then I ironed a shirt for me for work and her as well and it hit me. Wow! I am already being affected in my actions. I can see if she initiates the tease and denials I will be all but begging for mercy, a mercy she has already said she has no intention of giving. Even my sleepless nights that I am struggling with she, sin some crazy way, is getting a charge out of. As she made mention to the numerous times I was up last night she just grinned from ear to ear and said better you than me. I can see this being a long road ahead and perhaps even longer when our Lori device is returned.

As much as I would love to write more today it is far past time to get re-focused as too much thinking leads to some uncomfortable situations.

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Hiya, I'm so pleased it's all going well for you at the moment.

I understand so much about your wife feels the device let-down effect. I just chatted to pet about it and said that I do think we (KHs) get almost emotionally attached to the device and it's promises before it arrives, and it's heartbreaking when it doesn't work.

I'm starting to get my confidence back again after what seems like years! So hopefully we will be following you along the path to happiness shortly. :animal0008:

14. Gr8Chaste_LesFilling

Gr8Chaste_LesFilling Junior Member

Local Time:
    Cannot Thank You Enough

Xcitex2,

I really cannot thank you enough for taking the time to log your ongoing chastity adventure. Including the ups and the downs along with life's little interuptions help make it, well...human.

I am new to the site, but have gone back and read from the beginning of the thread. Wow! The hope you have given to me, and probably many other readers, is just increadible.

I am not new to chastisty, the idea or the practice. But only recently have I informed my wife of nearly 19 years of my desire to become a little less vanilla. I will save the details of that conversation for my own journal in the Vault. Suffice it to say, we are a long way behind you and your goddess.

By your example you are helping to keep the dream alive, at least for me. Again, I thank you.

P.S. - I know the agony of waiting on a Lori device. My 12E should be arriving sometime this month. Hang in there. (Can one say that to a chastized man?)

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    @Gr8Chaste_LesFilling

Wow! Thank you indeed for the comments. Of course welcome to the site and I look forward to reading your story as well. For me my story originally started as a way for me to be able to look back in a sense to see where I have been. It was also a large part of having someone to talk to when frustration levels hit a high either good or bad. I know it sounds really odd but even if it is just you all on here it is still like having a friend to share things with. My real vanilla friends would have laughed me out of this world a long time ago.

Now in terms of hanging in there, sure you can say that as that is all I can do right now, even if it is hanging inside a device. LOL One thing is for sure you can not say anything about standing at attention to a chastised man. LOL

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    @Mistress Watchful

Thank you for once again stopping by to say hi. Please know that it does get better. I think that us pet's or whatever terms of endearment you prefer, seem to forget the fact that it is a lot to take in. We initially want it for the sexual high and our key-holders if we are so blessed go along for the fun. Then when they realize the power and fun they can have along with the feeling of commitment from us it must be a huge let down when all goes crazy. Please know, as I told my wife/Goddess when things go crazy it is not that we still do not want this. It is really that we need to realize how much we want this and that we also realize how much you want this lifestyle. For me seeing my wife almost in tears made me realize it was important to her. I still do not understand the why part as I barely understand why I would want to give something so precious up. Perhaps it is that sacrifice that she acknowledges that let's her know how committed I am to her and when that is threatened..well hmmm maybe I just answered my own questions.

At any rate thanks again for topping by. As always it is great to see you on the site.

17. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Not sure what tonight holds..

Goddess has been talking to others I am afraid or she is just getting a lot more creative. Last night there was no tease, no exotic outfit, not really even a passionit kiss, but when we went to bed she just took her hand and fondled my encased penis and balls while she fell fast asleep. Of course my mind was racing a mile a minute. I about went crazy, especially to fall asleep and have the rest of it all play out in my mind. Needless to say that was a harsh awakening.

This morning she shared a story from Goddess Kate and told me I would be locked in heels and hose tonight and servicing her that way. While slightly humiliating it is also erotic to say the least. For me I am usually lucky in avoiding these ramblings as we either have kids to deal with or by the time she is done with a long day she has little energy left for this type of torment. Not that I am not sometimes hopeful of a little tease but I just know how life goes. By the way this is not a dare either Kate if you are reading this! I have to put that, for the rest of you those two spend way to much time emailing each other with their husband's demise.

Well back to finish up a long week so more later when I can.

18. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    xcite2 - I just loved your post. I'm almost edging just from reading it. It makes my heart pound so. Thanks and good wishes!

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks Lauren for stopping by. If you think you edged you should have been there for when she actually went through with some tease and torment. LOL

Friday night was definitely a good evening. It had been over a month and half since Goddess and I shared some intimate time together. After making me wear some crazy hosiery I lucked out because she just couldn't get her mind focused on us with me wearing these frilly pink and black fishnets. To which I said thank God, as I felt ridiculous. However when it is a pre-requisite for getting out of lockup, well I guess there is not much one will not do. We had some pretty amazing sex, although short lived due to the long wait on my part. I so hate that when it has been a while and then you add all the tease and her just being plain damn HOT! Well needless to say after she received her orgasms that she demanded I got mine,regardless of how quick it came, it was much welcomed.

This morning after being blessed for a weekend reprieve it is back in lock up to wait for the Lori Device which I am hopeful it will be here this week. The plastic piece of cr%& just gets to be burdensome after a bit. Not sure why or what the deal is but Friday I had to use an emergency out clause as my left testicle felt like it was about to explode. After a few hours I was good to go but once again Goddess had enough of that and just left me out to torment the rest of the day under her supervision, of course.

Not much else to report I am afraid. It looks like I will be in for a long winter as I shot my last two weddings for the year and now, as Goddess says, there will be no reason what so ever for being out of lock up for a while. Oh goodness this is going to give a new meaning to the phrase Happy Holidays.

20. locked away

locked away Member

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Fantastic story and thank you for posting it as it makes me realize that I am not alone with the ups and downs of this thing. i have a desire to be put away but my kh seems to think she needs to have a matcho about the house and not a crawling loving pet. Well I have been waiting for for some years for this to kick of in her so a little longer will not make any difference.

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks for stopping by locked away. In regards to your comment you can have both I think. My wife is in no way wanting a sissy. Of course she loves to torment me and make me wear things like hosiery but she can't take it too far as I think it cracks her up sometimes. Truth be told it is a little embarrassing to me as well, which I assume is the point.

With that being said my wife uses the chastity play as a way to ramp me up then tease the heck out of me. Can't explain it but she loves the sexual control she gets from it. However she still wants me to take charge of the kids, bills, and most of the guy things in regards to taking care of the house. I think this is the hardest part we have in regards of the lifestyle, that being determining what roles to utilize and when. Talk about a head trip. LOL

Anyway hope it makes sense.

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Another Fresh Start

This morning marks another fresh start in lock up for me. While this part is exciting is it is also VERY depressing as I know that Goddess will most likely use this time to relax and do whatever. We seem to have one problem with this play. (problem for a selfish me that is) The first week or so nothing really happens. I am not required or asked to serve her in anyway, she usually does not dress in anything provocative, and it is like the chastity does not exist, except for I know it is there each and every night. I also try to jump start things by doing something a little extra. Whether that would be getting up with the little one in the middle of the night, cleaning around the house, or whatever else I can find to let her know I appreciate what she does for me and the family as a whole. The question then comes is why is the first week so hum-drum? Perhaps I should be thankful as if she started right out of the gate she would really have be begging for mercy.

Well enough of the philosophical garbage for one day. We received notice just last night that our Lori #2 is back on the way home. I know I speak for my Goddess when I say we both hop this is the last time we have to deal with Ms. Lori for a while. She has been great over the last few weeks/months but in all honesty I think we are both wanting to get along with the lifestyle. Just yesterday we were talking about selling the CB6K and my Goddess in an ever-so-serious tone said "heck no, what will you do if you have to fly? We need that for future use" This lead me to believe I am in for a longer haul of this than originally expected. Well need to get focused today so I have to say farewell for a bit. Much work to do here at the studio and being locked up does not lend itself very well to reading erotic post or looking at erotic images.

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Plastic %^&^$# Piece of *&^%

You get the idea. Not one for swearing when it is not needed so I refrained as much as possible. Last night I obviously was awoken by the unusual pain in my groin area. Now of course about every night in my CB6K is the same. However last night felt different as if something was stabbing me. When I went to check on it the guide pin on one side had come away from the "A" ring and had worked itself loose then back in at an angle. Because of that the pin on the other side had also come loose and fallen out. While no damage was done to myself I can not tell you how excited we are to know the Lori device is now on the way back. I have read stories everywhere about these cb series devices, but for some reason I seem to be the poster child for problems with them.

Obviously out for the day while I am waiting for the super glue to dry and set back up. While I am glad the seems have never split it is odd the other problems I have had in exchange.

Goddess is excited about the upcoming arrival of our #2. I do not think for me this means any thing good though. LOL Her devious mind was working last night before bed and I just know she is up to something. What I am not sure, but something.

Back to the grind today I am afraid so for those of you who continue to stop by thank you and hopefully I will have something a little more spicy to write about soon.

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Another day another dollar. Heck if I had a dollar for every time the mail was delayed I could already be retired from the another day part. Waited patiently for the mail to get here today expecting to see my repaired device only to realize that nothing came. So it looks like another day for me. Goddess, however, said no way and has already informed me that one way or another tonight I will be sleeping in a fashion that will make sure I know she is in control. I have no idea what that would be other than the dreaded feminine attire of some sort. It usually is a short sentence however as she will no doubt have me tend to the little one should he wake in the middle of the night. Since we already agreed without question this is something to keep to ourselves it means I simply get to remove whatever it is and tend to the little guy. From this point she will fast asleep and most likely not require me to redo whatever it is she has done prior. Now if she ever follows through with tying me to the bed or some harness for the evening, well that could be a situation in a totally different manor. I dare only to dream-or dread depending on how you look at it.

Well off to prepare for some late night work efforts so nothing really to log today. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for the mail!

25. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks xcite for stopping by my journal and posting a reply. I did understand what you were saying and like most, when I was in the good space, I figured the lows did not apply to me.

I hope your new device arrives soon. I feel for you and you CB trials. As you know I had the normal splitting monster with my -6000. Mistress has me in a -2000 which I like a lot. I like the open design and it is comfortable to wear, except for those Points that seems to prick me every night; but hey that is what they are designed for. I cant wait to hear your report on the new metal device. I secretly wish for one of those some day too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice