My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    Starting to feel a little better and thought I would just drop a quick note to say that my spiral is already been resized and had an extra loop added to the end of the device. M. Lori sent an email saying it was being shipped out today. Considering I just sent it in early last week I have to say I am impressed with that part. Now let's hope it is sized right.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Hugs for the sniffles... :sick0026:

And lets hope the Lori is everything you wished for... or not!

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Watchful. I just hope for the investment it fits. Then again....perhaps not:smilies_xxx02:

4. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Glad your flu is leaving you - it often arrives with a bang and leaves so slowly. Your journal is so nice to read, mixed as it is with the normal and exotic portions of your lives. In fiction there is a distinct lack of kids, jobs, illness - yet those are the things that make up our lives. The point of lifestyle Ds, imho, is not to pretend you don't have that vanilla life, or to somehow make it not important, but to find out how to balance the two.

I am not locked, and cannot imagine the sense of powerlessness you must have - is it a different feeling for you between the plastic and the steel? The visual must be different, as your wife's reaction seems to attest, but is the sense of power and powerlessness different?

Just wondering. *smile* Be well and keep recovering!

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hi zadig and thanks for stopping in. To answer your question there is a huge difference for me between the plastic and the steel. In my mind I know at least five or more ways to beat the plastic device and the problem is that really takes away the rush of being locked up. Now the steel is a whole different matter. Although I have spent very little time in it thus far the minute it was locked on I knew there was no way to beat the system unless I could sneak a key. Now as far as my wife, she is definitely a fan of the steel for looks more than security but in time I think she will like both equally and I will wish I had never started this journey LOL

Flu is leaving slowly as you stated, thank goodness.

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow what a morning. It started much like yesterday feeling very very ill. Not the morning for it as my wife had an early morning meeting so this left me tot end to our two small boys and get them off to the daycare. I was not sure I was going to make that. Now however as I sit here at my desk with a mound of work waiting I am starting to feel better.

This is probably a good thing as Goddess told me last night she is looking very forward to the spiral returning this week and even more forward to the arrival of the number 2. I think, assuming all fits well the CB6K will get sold after I sterilize it of course. With all I have read on here and with my personal issues with it I see very little use (not that it has had much now) in the future for it. As I travel very little through airports etc I think we can do without three devices, heck I only have one penis.

With all that being said I am enjoying this site more everyday. This morning I found myself reading and relating to many posts on here. I still struggle slightly with various times when I want to be the one in charge though. I think it comes from being a Dom for so long and not being in a long term lock up period (yet) I know when I am captive the mind set is totally different. Those dominate thoughts are all but vanished and my mind goes instantly to pleasing my wife. ....Ah yes pleasing my wife. I have been in and out of lockup now for about three weeks (mostly out) and yet we have had no sexual time together. While our busy work lives are killing us I do think this time around she is doing this on purpose. I can not help but think she is setting me up to have me begging within the first few days of lock up as it will have already been a while since we enjoyed each other.

Well I would love to write more and I probably will later in the day but works calls and I really must tend to that.

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    That Dreaded Anticipation

Well I am not sure why I would be so eagerly awaiting the delivery of a device that will utimately lead to my extended frustration but I am. It is due today or tomorrow according to our tracking number.

Perhaps it is the increased and heightened arousal that comes from the long term denial. I do know this, my wife is eagerly awaiting it which means I must be in trouble.

Today is a much better day than yesterday as this dreaded flu seems to be finding a home elsewhere. I can not say I am disappointed at all. Talk about a major mood killer.

Reading some posts today got me thinking, (I know I know) but in a serious sense I see so many in this and variously related lifestyles that have to be so secretive and I wonder why the general society has to be so judgmental that the rest of us (me included) feel the need to hide behind the aliases we create on sites like these and many more. Perhaps today is one of those days where I would be better off not thinking as usually when I get in these moods I get so darn philosophical I tend to over think or over analyze things. It is just that making friends is hard enough then you find some you think you can associate with but are afraid to say here I am.

I am afraid my rambling thoughts is all I have today but fear not as I am sure the juicy part of this journal is about to begin real soon. In the mean time for those who stop by regularly, thank you.

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well even more excitement and decisions as I just found out the new Lori device should be shipping mid to end of next week. I think I have said this elsewhere but if you really want results when dealing with Ms. Lori you best have your wife or SO handle it as the results are 100% different.

That's all for now...

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    What a great evening last night. No all in a vanilla sense I am afraid but there comes a time in everyone's life when you need to just get away. Fro me that was my iPhone/iPod and some good music. It is funny as I have a teenage daughter and growing up she used to make fun of all the songs I would listen to. She would especially laugh at any of my heavy metal music. Fast forward a few years and now she is telling me about this new cool song she just found. "No One Like You" by the Scorpions. I had to laugh. Although she ironically has me hooked on the flavor of the week "Bad Girlfriend" by Theory of a Deadman. Don't know what it is but it just has this addicting rif to it.

Just in case you are interested.
    Bad Girl Friend

So I get home last night and low and behold there is a note from the postal service telling me they tried to deliver a package from Ms. Lori that needs to be signed for. No problem except it was supposed to be delivered to my office. How frustrating. Of course the real frustration is going to come this evening as Goddess is all worked up and can not wait to see how this one fits. What I have created I wonder. As soon as I get the device I will be sure to add any comments when I can. In the mean time I am going to pick up where I left off, it is Jam Out friday! -chalk it up to a mid life crisis if you need to :tongue:

10. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    We are all eagerly awaiting the first report of the new device(s).....Hurry up, get the package!

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok so it is here in my hands but unfortunately I am still working late so it will be tomorrow before I have any news. I am impressed with the new ring at the end of the spiral so I guess I shall need to upload a photo of it as well. More tomorrow, but thanks for stopping by pt300800.

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Goddess and I had a surprise date night last night with no kids so needless to say I did not get the chance to do any fittings. However I did have the time to take a quick picture and post if for everyone to see the new "loop" that Ms. Lori added to this. As far as I can tell at this point this will keep me from being able to extend past the end. The actual test will come later this evening when I get home from an entire day of photo shoot.

[​IMG]

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok first reaction to the new adjustments...

I have to say that initially I was ticked as I and my wife/Goddess specifically requested a 1-5/8" inner diameter ring. Of course the first thing I did was measure and it is 1-3/4".

Now with that being said it is probably a good thing it is what is is right now as it took me a little longer to get it on then the last time I wore it. The loop on the end is pretty much useless unfortunately as there is too much room above and below the bar which allows me to still extend past. HOWEVER it does significantly put a pinch on me so there is no way to take advantage of the space as far as I can tell at this point.

I have been wearing it for a little while right now and as far as I can see the ring is sized about perfect, so needless to say my initial reaction may have been in haste. While I still have the key in hand I am going to try and sleep in it tonight which in my opinion is the ultimate test anyway.

Other than the foregoing there is nothing else to report. Goddess just gave me that big smile followed by that smirk so I would have to say right now she is in approval. I think the #2 which is inbound yet will still be the ultimate choice for her. Time will tell. In the mean time it is off to relax after one long day of work and running around like a mad man. I will try to update this as I can find the time.

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Extreme Morning of different sorts.

Ok the vanilla part first I guess. This morning started for me at 2:30AM. I had the distinct pleasure of being on the tv set of a very popular shpw as a photographer. While it was an amazing thing to be part of it was extremely cold! I am not much of a morning person and this morning was certainly no exception. With that being said there is so much that goes on behind the scenes of this tv show they could very easily make another show on that itself.

Now for the part most have been waiting for. The new adjusted spiral was worn for about 15 hours the first run this weekend. The ring size initially was tuff to get into. As I got slightly aroused a couple of times I found it to be a little restrictive right away. The odd part however is as I became aroused unlike the past devices I wore where the penis filled the cage to the point of wanting to explode this device due to the new ring sizes seemed to stop the erection at the base of the penis. While it remains to be seen if this is good or bad I could not find any ill effects of the device as I was still able to use the restroom with no restrictions. It is definitely frustrating though. A very odd feeling for the lack of better words to have your erection stopped internally in a way. The spiral part still seems a little small in the diameter as the skin of the shaft of my penis gets trapped in the various loops. While no pinching takes place it just looks very odd to say the least.

Now the first night sleeping in it happened by accident. As my Goddess/wife undressed for bed that was my first sensation of getting slightly erect. It was also my first concern as the foregoing statements came into play. I thought something might have been wrong so I figured I would take it off till I could re-asses the situation. However, unlike the CB6K there is no way in the world to take this off while in any form other than totally flaccid. So while I lay there in bed trying to take my mind off things I quickly fell asleep as I was more tired than I had suspected. Of course a few hours later I woke with the first real (nocturnal or otherwise) erection and realized everything seemed to be OK. Back to sleep I went and thus the cycle continued a couple more times over the evening.

While my wife permitted me to be free yesterday and this morning I am certain I will be going back in tonight now that we know it seems to be ok. I will be sure to add more to the overall fit later.

In the mean time thanks once again to all those who stop by to read this and I promise to try and keep this up to date as things are certainly about to heat up I am sure.

15. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    Wow - I realized only after reading your updates that I am breathless on your behalf! lol probably just some good vicarious living. The device looks wonderful. Thanks for keeping your progress updated here. It is always good to hear from you. zadig

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hello everyone, and zadig. Probably the best quote thus far this past week "breathless on my behalf" I could not agree more. Problem is that I am exhausted. The everyday vanilla crap is bogging both of us down AGAIN. We are finally getting closer to moving past device woes as we seem to have found one that fits and then life gets in the way. Oh well.

In terms of the device it seemed to fit pretty well. It is a totally different feeling as it so unique in comparison to the CB6K. It is more of an imprisoned feeling if there is such a thing. At least with the 6K there is a little give room to experience a partial erection. With this device there is no room at all and as a matter of fact the erections halted before it begins. I am sure this is how it is supposed to be but I was not mentally prepared for it. I guess however I am lucky for now as Goddess seems to have little enthusiasm for the whole thing right now. Thus leaving me free to go about my day. I assume this will change when she gets the device SHE ordered so I will refrain from bragging about my freedom just in case. LOL

Well I know this is short today as I have a series of photo shoots to tackle so more later.

17. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    New Lori Device on the way.

We were just informed that the new #2 Lori device is on the way. I am back in the spiral this morning as Goddess decided the rain of freedom must come to an end. As it has been a while since we had any "fun" together the lockup could not have come at a worse time. I had hoped we could settle in for one last evening of love making/sex before the lock up but no such luck. Although her perky little smile let me know there will be plenty of fun on her side coming real soon.

Well as I am in the spiral today I have to say I am actually looking forward to the new #2. While this is a little better than the CB6K there seems to be a lot of pinching going on for me. Since I have a lot of skin when flaccid the first sign of an erection causes that skin to get trapped between the rings and damn it smarts. However in terms of security, well lets just say it works. I do think with better measurements the spiral portion would be better fitted. It needs to be about an inch longer for me to allow for expansion. Perhaps, however that is the point. Needless to say already frustrated and now locked this is going to be a test for sure.

Not much else to add today as I have a plethora of tasks awaiting me. Thanks for stopping in to ll who read this.

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Quick post while the device is not yet in our possession here is a picture of it taken from Ms. Lori's New Devices page.
    [​IMG]

19. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    Darn that vanilla life stuff! *smiles* Does that mean even your vanilla life is teasing you by keeping your energies away from the kinkier parts of your life? It is something we all deal with, and blance is hard to acheive. Love the look of the device. There's something of the original Buck Roger's about those designs - lots of cold steel to bind you. Be well - zadig

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow not sure what happened but I just realized my last post is all but gone! Well I just wanted to say the spiral gave me some fits last night so I had to remove it. It seems as I am a grower the extra skin gets pinched way too much in the spiral part of the cage. We definitely need to send it in for adjustment. Hopefully the number 2 will work much better.

Now the bizarre part is that I put on the CB6K so as to keep my goddess?wife in the spirits (she gets s frustrated when the darn devices cause problems) What was odd was not the first erection that woke me in the middle of the night but the second that literally broke the plastic lock we use which in turn caused the penis tube to come off in the middle of my sleep. Yes I guess you could say I am a heavy sleeper. However I woke pretty quickly when I felt the plastic guide pins sticking me in the groin. I have heard the phrase raging hard-on but good grief. The only good part is at least my wife found humor in the situation. I guess it will be back to the brass locks for now. I did not think the plastic ones could break like that. Although as it is only days till the number 2 arrives I am hoping I can negotiate a reprieve.

Well time to go take the kids trick or treating. Happy halloween everyone and thanks for stopping by again.

Oh and zadig, yes the vanilla life is a pain in the, how do they sat that here in England, Arse?? You get the point...

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow is the only word I can think of to explain such a crazy weekend. The obvious vanilla work life was of course present but in addition it just seemed to be one busy busy weekend. Starting with Halloween it did not stop until last night, late last night.

It woudl appear both my wife, A.K.A Goddess and I have found our limits with chastity devices. While the spiral from Lori appears to be the right ring size the spiral itself is basically not usable for me. It is way to short and when I took it off again this weekend it looked like someone had been poking me with some sort of instrument by the looks of all the pinch marks. So back in the CB6000, which in all honesty is getting more comfortable all the time. However we had another plastic lock breaking issues Saturday night and we both seemed beside ourselves. These we just purchased by the way from some site I had not used before. They seem a little too fragile if you ask me. While I found the key for the brass padlock Goddess had by then lost her interest once again. She seems to have such a short attention span or interest span. I am desperately hoping the number 2 now inbound will help solve this issue. The only real problem I see with the CB6K is it is hard to use for long term use in regards to hygiene. After about three days including using all the swabs etc to clean I still get that clammy (for lack of better words) feeling followed by an order after a couple more days. Just not enough breathing space. Perhaps a look at another cage from that line would be a good idea. According to the tracking (if you can call it that) the #2 should be here midweek. Here is hoping for the third time being a charm.

22. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I would just like to back up your Goddess on the "loss of interest" in the middle of things.

I can do almost anything in the heat of the passionate moment, but if things stop, and we have to *think* then I have guilty feelings, or I just feel plain stupid! Then I have to back off and just try again another day. :animal0017:

I hope your #2 will be much better for you though. :animal0008:

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress. Our number 2 is here and on right now and she is very excited. I will post more tomorrow as it is late here right now. Let's just say it is very secure and very intimidating.

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Fist day in new Lori #2 device.

Ok first off let me say I now have a new appreciation for steel and ultra secure devices. While I wanted to go without the 4 little nibs in the inner penis ring I found out real quick why they are there. While I am still not sure on the size of that ring one thing is sure, the minute there is any pressure or attempted growth they give a very quick pain stimulus to let you know it is not happening. The only problem for me is that it takes me a bit to relax so that pain goes on for a little while longer then I would like.

For the most part the device is very comfortable and when not slightly aroused I do not realize it is even on. Very secure and even allows the use of urinals while standing a good plus for those that have that need.

Measuring concerns are the same. We ordered a 1-5/8 teste ring got a 1-3/4. Now with that being said both devices have the exact same difference and the right fit. I would assume at this point that there must be some equation in use by Ms. Lori when one gives the device measurements. However I was told the 4 little nibs on the inner penis ring would only be about 3/16 of an inch which in reality they are a little over 1/4" which makes that opening pretty small when you are asked to measure the diameter of a flaccid penis. I do know without a doubt this will be the device we will be using and keeping as Goddess is very excited about it in many ways both security and looks included. We are each still not sure on the internal nubs as they cause a great deal of pain right now a little further than what we each think should be customary. Perhaps with a little training I will become accustomed who knows.

It is rather odd at home as it seems that just a device that works correctly can have such a positive impact on my Goddess/wife. She actually admitted today at lunch she does not care which device I am in as long as I am in one and that there are no medical reasons that it needs to come off because she has not intention of removing until she has had her fun. Even at that point the little nubs on the device I am wearing brought me to attention quick as my initial thoughts was that of arousal, followed quickly by that of an ouch!

Not much else to say but thanks for stopping in at any rate. I will now at least be able to use this journal as more of a log of daily frustration as apposed to a log of nothing to report.

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ultimate device ultimate tease...

Just allow me to say that goddess is enjoying her new toy way to much. The new #2 by Lori is spot on with only a minor set-back. There are four small nubs I mentioned before which are obviously designed to keep one from pulling out of the device (it is for the non pierced) At any rate the two on the top of the penis were causing some extreme pain at the very onset of any type of arousal. While I am sure that is their job this literally made it almost impossible to walk-not a good thing. Goddess removed it after two solid days and there are two bruises on me that are right where the nubs were at-ouch. Anyhow I know Goddess sent an email to Ms. Lori to see if those two could be removed so I will have to wait yet again. However as the last repair was so quick I am sure it will only be a small wait. All in all even though the initial process was a long wait I will say Ms Lori knocked this one out of the park.

Goddess loves the fact that is so open. Just the other night she started rubbing her tongue up and down my penis (through the cage obviously) I thought I was going to go crazy out of my mind. the only thing that kept the whole thing from being frustrating was the instant pain that shot out with thos crazy nubs. Goddess did not like that part as her own words "Nope we can't have that as I want to see you strain in that thing" One extreme to the other I swear. LOL

Well I guess that is all I have for now. We will wait to see what we here back and hope for the best. For those of your reading this I will be selling the spiral as it is not usable at all for me now that we put the tube on the end. We just did a poor job of measuring the length. It is about an inch to short which then causes all the skin to get bunched up and nothing functions then. Oh well expensive lesson learned.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice