Birthday:
March 21

stealth

Senior Member, Male

stealth was last seen:
Dec 29, 2020
    1. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I see you have stopped by my profile; why not say hello?
  • About

Birthday:
    March 21
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    SteelWerks Convertible Schandmaske
    Various cheap devices over time
    Lori's #5 and #18A
    PA-5000
    CS-500
    CB-6000
    Locked In Steel
    Exobelt X1
    Chastity resume:
    It was a long-time interest, but I first purchased a device around 2007 and had the nervous discussion with my wife to try to explain the fascination. We played with the idea on/off again until we finally got serious about it in early 2020, oddly not in the slightest bit COVID related.
    I'm a computer/networking nerd, love camping, hiking, biking, kayaking, geocaching and just being outdoors when I'm not playing computer games.<br />
    <br />
    I'm mostly into Bondage with just a very light touch of D&S and S&M, and a 35/65 (Top/bottom) switch. For me, it's all about the experience and sensations and not so much with the relationship dynamic. I'll try almost anything once and usually I've both given and received most of the experiences I've tried.<br />
    <br />
    My wife is Mistemy here on the Mansion. We've been doing BDSM play nearly as long as we've known each other, but didn't start experimenting with chastity until around 2007. Since then, we've continued with the BDSM play, although it never seems frequent enough since there's never enough time.

Signature

( . Y . )​
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice