ms-laurel
Last Activity:
May 13, 2013
Local Time:
10:00 PM
Birthday:
January 14

ms-laurel

I have been away...and I do mean away! I am living in Europe now and loving every minute of it!! I am in Germany but lots of travel... May 13, 2013

ms-laurel was last seen:
May 13, 2013
    1. lockit
      lockit
      Welcome back ms-laurel
    2. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I have been away...and I do mean away! I am living in Europe now and loving every minute of it!! I am in Germany but lots of travel...
    3. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      My little slave has been ill and needed to see the doc...sooo...I graciously allowed him to get unlocked before he went. Now do you think he may have taken advantage of that time unlocked? Hmmmm, what's Mistress to do now? Oh, I know, let's leave him with stripes for as long as he's been unlocked...I'm so brilliant!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mark1981
        mark1981
        what do you mean with stripes Ms Laurel?
        Sep 1, 2012
      3. Miss Kristina
        Miss Kristina
        oh i know exactly what stripes means!!! and mistress laurel i might add, you are one of the most brilliant women ive ever met, palmer is a fine slave because of that!
        Sep 4, 2012
      4. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Thank you Miss Kristina...and I know you know what stripes are...we had quite a time putting stripes on Palmer...mark1981...stripes come from whippings....oohlala....
        Sep 9, 2012
    4. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      My little slave has been ill and needed to see the doc...sooo...I graciously allowed him to get unlocked before he went. Now do you think he may have taken advantage of that time unlocked? Hmmmm, what's Mistress to do now? Oh, I know, let's leave him with stripes for as long as he's been unlocked...I'm so brilliant!
    5. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Hi mansion friends......I've been busy, busy, busy...work, school, beatings....all kinds of kink and stuff. Hope all is well here at the mansion site. Peace...
      Guest 3977 likes this.
    6. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Liking the new layout...busy times for this Mistress....I do miss being active here though. Hopefully things will smooth out at become more balanced soon. In the meantime....stay locked and loaded as every good boy should be...lol
    7. MistressKali
      MistressKali
      Hello, Mistress Laurel. I've been in contact with your slave, Ozoner55 and wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Be well.
      Mistress Kali
    8. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      The summer always goes so quickly...still loving the power and mystery of the chastity and the Keyholding Mistress...ooh la la la
      Guest 3977 likes this.
      1. chastesoon
        chastesoon
        I should be so lucky as tp have a Mistress such as yourself!
        Aug 1, 2011
    9. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      The summer always goes so quickly...still loving the power and mystery of the chastity and the Keyholding Mistress...ooh la la la
    10. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Independence....nothing like it in the world...
    11. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
    12. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Guest 3977 likes this.
    13. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      To be well loved and cared for is a blessing beyond words...thank you to my faithful sub Palmer for his service to me and his unending kindness!
      1. chastesoon
        chastesoon
        Hope he realises what a treasure he has in you!
        Jun 23, 2011
    14. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      To be well loved and cared for is a blessing beyond words...thank you to my faithful sub Palmer for his service to me and his unending kindness!
    15. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Busy times....warm weather is finally here and is it warm that's for sure...loving it...loving the dominant lifestyle!!! How's things on the mansion? It seems I don't get around often enough, my new job keeps me hopping, my Mistress life keeps me flogging...its amazing what I've missed out on most of my life but I'm so glad I was introduced to this lifestyle...chastity is great!! Have a wonderful weekend all...
      1. muzzledman
        muzzledman
        release after 10 wks.ogasmed out.back in with a new unique cockring above the device ive been searching for.chastity is great.cant escape it for long.
        Jun 11, 2011
      2. chastesoon
        chastesoon
        Glad to see you are well and enjoying life!
        Jun 13, 2011
    16. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Busy times....warm weather is finally here and is it warm that's for sure...loving it...loving the dominant lifestyle!!! How's things on the mansion? It seems I don't get around often enough, my new job keeps me hopping, my Mistress life keeps me flogging...its amazing what I've missed out on most of my life but I'm so glad I was introduced to this lifestyle...chastity is great!! Have a wonderful weekend all...
    17. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
    18. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I've been terribly sick with the flu...finally better and back in "full swing"...look out!!
      2. chastehubby
        chastehubby
        welcome back
        May 30, 2011
      3. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Thank you..
        May 31, 2011
      4. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Thank you..
        May 31, 2011
    19. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I've been terribly sick with the flu...finally better and back in "full swing"...look out!!
      2. chastesoon
        chastesoon
        Glad you are feeling better, hope to see more of you again.
        May 30, 2011
      3. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        thanks...
        May 31, 2011
      4. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        thanks...
        May 31, 2011
    20. chastehubby
      chastehubby
      Just wanted to say hello, intrigued by your biography, always nice to meet a real dominant woman love chsstehubby
    21. chastehubby
      chastehubby
      Just wanted to say hello, intrigued by your biography, always nice to meet a real dominant woman love chsstehubby
    22. Miss Kristina
      Miss Kristina
      Well Hello Lovely Miss Laurel!!! I had an amazing time this weekend!!! Ive found 2 possible social events for our near future May 13th in Columbia and June 24-26 at Gaea Campgrouds... Possible marketing oppertunity for "I am the Gift"???I will have to look into both but I will let you know more via phone call... well I will chat with you later xoxo have an empowe...
    23. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      What a wonderful weekend this has been...discipline sessions...a night out with the girls watching the boys...fun..fun..fun...its so good to feel so sexy!!
      1. Mr Gee
        Mr Gee
        so who caught the thong??
        May 1, 2011
      2. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        The thong contained a body...mine....lol!! so much fun...
        May 1, 2011
    24. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Hello my friends...life is good as a Dominant woman with a slave boy at your beck and call!! Have a wonderful weekend....
    25. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Hello my friends...life is good as a Dominant woman with a slave boy at your beck and call!! Have a wonderful weekend....
  • About

Birthday:
    January 14
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    Chastity resume:
    Never

Signature

He will never be any better than I expect him to be. If a man cannot fully fathom the concept that he is to be an asset in my life then he is indeed a liability. I am the Gift; I will teach the men in my life how to ready themselves for me. I have expectations of goodness for those I love.​
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice