Last Activity:
Jan 31, 2012
Local Time:
5:43 AM
Birthday:
May 16, 1976 (Age: 47)

dark-desires

New member, 47

Hello i'm looking for a Mistress in the uk to serve obey and worship. I would really like to be a sissy maid I am 5.9 with short fair hair blue eyes nice body long shaven legs very submissive and love to be controlled, I would love to have a Mistress who'd enjoy training me into the perfect sissy May 6, 2011

dark-desires was last seen:
Jan 31, 2012
    1. dark-desires
      dark-desires
      Hello i'm looking for a Mistress in the uk to serve obey and worship. I would really like to be a sissy maid I am 5.9 with short fair hair blue eyes nice body long shaven legs very submissive and love to be controlled, I would love to have a Mistress who'd enjoy training me into the perfect sissy
    2. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      how are you dark danny?
    3. dark-desires
      dark-desires
      still looking for a strict mistress to serve obey and worship.
      1. Mistresspider
        Mistresspider
        You mean you have not found one yet? that does surprise me...
        Feb 7, 2011
    4. dark-desires
      dark-desires
      I wonder if there is a strict Mistress on this site who'd enjoy having me as her obedient sissy maid.
    5. dark-desires
      dark-desires
      Hello everyone. I am looking for a Mistress who would enjoy training me to be their perfect sissy maid. i'm very submissive and obedient and adore being made to be a sissy maid.
      1. Mistresspider
        Mistresspider
        Jan 30, 2011
      2. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Hi~how's the search going...I hope you are finding this to be a welcoming place. I've learned much here. My best to you...
        Feb 1, 2011
    6. dark-desires
      dark-desires
      Need 5 posts before i can message anyone, Or reply to anyone?..
      1. Jens
        Jens
        Jan 30, 2011
      2. peter7447
        peter7447
        Please no spam posts ... I read most posts ... and I do not like SPAM :-D
        Jan 30, 2011
    7. dark-desires
      dark-desires
      not ignoring anyone this site won't let me message anyone as not had enough posts?? whats that all about??..
      1. Mistress Michelle
        Mistress Michelle
        That feature on Mansion is to keep spammers from being able to take over everyones inboxes. I think the limit is set to 2 or 5, so once you contribute to a couple threads in the fourms you will be able to send messages.
        Jan 28, 2011
      2. Jens
        Jens
        Mistress Michelle said it all perfectly!
        Jan 28, 2011
    8. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Hello dd; how's it going for you? Are you meeting lots of people? Hope you are having a good experience here so far...I think it is a wonderful place to make friends and build strength and confidence.
    9. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      Hello, and welcome to the boards! xx
    10. dark-desires
      dark-desires
      just joined today
      1. Queen V's sub
        Queen V's sub
        welcome
        Jan 20, 2011
      2. Aeya
        Aeya
        welcome :)
        Jan 21, 2011
      3. breakinghim
        breakinghim
        Welcome dark desires
        Jan 24, 2011
  • About

Birthday:
    May 16, 1976 (Age: 47)
    Chastity devices:
    none as yet
    Chastity resume:
    not yet but soon
    looking for a like minded female with similar interests in domination, domestic discipline, bondage, humiliation, chastity and sissy training and lots more
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice