My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Goddess I was merely trying to find the best words to use.... Oh not 48 days!! I will get on it tonight!

2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    I think there has been gross misunderstanding! Your Goddess meant to say hours, right?

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I sure hope so!!!!! Damn!

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I think that's only fair, Goddess. It really bothers me when my pet doesn't update his threads as well. When I go to all that work to make a lovely evening. BTW, it's so nice to meet you Goddess Melissa! I'm really hoping we can chat sometime. You and I seem a lot alike, and I'd love to share secrets. Best wishes!

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok wel now that is just great, she does mean 48 days and here Goddess Jen just adds to my demise. what is everyone on line at the same time tonight? LOL You know ever guy has a fantasy about two women at once but when those women decide to figure out your demise, oh lord have mercy.

6. Goddess Melissa

Goddess Melissa I hold the key to xcite!

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Do you want to make it 49?!?

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    :haha4: Perfect. I like your style, Goddess.

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OK OK OK so here goes... Saturday we are sitting her e and she decides to let me out for the day as I was having some fit issues and some pain in the groin. A little play on the couch and the next thing I know she is talking smack again about what she is going to do upstairs when we get to bed. Of course normally it is just that, smack. However this time she proceeds to climb on top of me and secures my hands to the head board. Next thing I know she is laying opposite of me with her head at the foot of the bed so I can get a nice clear view of the hitachi vibrator servicing the area that I wish I was in. As I am getting hot she is scaring the hell out of me because all of a sudden she has a tube of orajel in her hand and starts threatening to use it. Just then she begins the tease session with the darn hitachi vibrator and is watching me buck and squirm like hell, after all it has been almost three weeks! Now of course this is not different than most but what happens is that she says she will let me cum (not that I have a choice as she is now on top of me and I am about to explode) BUT after I go back into my device the next time I will be let out will be for a guaranteed treatment of orajel AND the hitachi wand. As we all know that is going to be nothing but a torture session. I am sure I could go into each and every detail but you get the idea.

today in an ever so stern way (much unlike her I might add) she reminds me that I need to be in the steel by the time she gets home. She then of course has proceeded to tease me most of the night in some way or another and of course this is only the first night of God knows how many. (hopefully not 48!!!!) Wow so there you have once again me wishing for this has earned me more than I bargained for. Add some erotic chat from friends on here and now her and I am pretty much screwed. Good thing she is not into strap on sex because I think I just took this one in the back side!

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Damn let me get this posted geese!!! Would you two stop please!!!!:sign0094:

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    rotfl! :jumping0045:

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Oh, my! Me thinks somebody felt a wee bit ganged up on??? You know you love it! Now take your medicine. Think if you swallow it with a spoonful of sugar it will make it easier to go down??? :anim_26:

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow Goddess Jen is feeling as feisty as Goddess Melissa I see. I never take medicine unless I absolutely have to! LOL But when I do, yes a little sugar is always good! HEHE

13. Respectful

Local Time:
    Marauding gangs

xcitex2,

Forgive my interjection, but if there really are marauding gangs of women roaming about this thread, I think we should all be aware of it and take reasonable precautions.

Mine will be to bring 2 fans, one for my face, and one for Mike's (to preventing fainting spells)

cindy:cat:

14. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    strapons can be fun for both parties.

15. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    SORRY about that xcitex2. i have released my demon:mad0054: onto this board. (just kidding GODDESS-just kidding)

sounds like a great weekend to me. i too, am slow on the update thing. it takes like 2 hours for me to type out everything i want to say and keeping it in order is taxing.

PLEASE Goddess Melissa be gentle. we are only men and as such are not as intelligent or multi-task enabled as you. our little brains can only do so much. RESPECTFULLY:anim_37: Goddess Jen's pet

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OK happypants, you wil have to speak for yourself in the intelligence thing. LOL Even if that were true of me I would never admit it anyway.

Not much else to say this evening. I spent the last three hours balancing the books for my business so truth be told the last thing on my mind is anything sexual. Gosh I so hate this stuff. At any rate time to head in for the evening. tomorrow is another day.

17. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Tell you what? Since this is happening a lot to you lately...and it's because of lil ol me, I'll supply one the fans. It's the very least I can do.:butterfly:

:anim_63: Too funny, darling. But, I'd hardly describe me as a demon. More like this....:evilgrin0042:

Sorry about the tame night xcite. BTDT. Today is another day. Hope it's been great for ya so far!

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well tame it was and thanks again everyone for stopping by. Sounds like all of us are going to need some fans here with the Goddesses on the loose, in multiple threads no less! LOL

Well all in all today was a great day. My back is starting to give me some fits again and I am hoping it is just a small spell. Made it through work all morning then got to have some sit down time this afternoon so all is good for yet another day. Got some exciting news yesterday which just keeps building. I have an artwork piece I photographed a while back ( a still life park scene) that was featured in a local downtown building and then out of the blue today an individual make a request to purchase that artwork for themselves. Trully a huge honor. Then if that was not exciting enough a small prayer was answered today when my current landlord (one of the best guys in the world) called me up to ask if I wanted a space on a month to month basis for half what I was paying now. Long story short I have a place that we are kind of needing to get rid of as the rent is to high and the space to big for our needs. We fulfilled our obligation so I was thinking just a clean break. However in my haste I realized the next few months are the biggest in terms of booking season for weddings. I no more than said something to my wife today about how ideal it would be to find something for three months at "x" price then he called with this idea in his head. I can't tell you how great that felt.

Anyway speaking of great, it sure would feel great if I had a night out of this steel contraption. Not sure what the deal is but the nights are killer lately. All day long I hardly remembered I was wearing it, seriously. The weight is darn near perfect now, the size is slighty small but doable, but when things get a little excited in the netherlands, damn it hurts. Makes me want to beg for a few of those s spankings everyone is talking about instead of this. LOL Hell I m thinking it is almost time for the hands secured to the headboard for the evening again. LOL

Oh well enough complaining no sympathy coming anyway, nor is anything coming for that matter. Sorry had to!!:sign0066:

Well much to do with a new operating system to install tonight so till later, every one have a great evening if I don't get back on here.

Oh and Goddess Jen, please feel free to post as much as you want, I aint skeeeerd! LOL
    :innocent0009:

19. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I wanted to tell you how happy I am for you! In the words of all our Brits on this board, "Well done, mate." :manga_champers:
    You poor deluded little monkey. Maybe your Goddess and I should make a little bet about which one of you can go without an orgasm the longest. In the words of my 3 year old, "that sound like a goob idea"?

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Deluded little monkey??? When you pet hits 35 days in lock up with no orgasm call me! LOL

21. Respectful

Local Time:
    What is the essence of a man?

Hmm,

I fear that Goddess Jen may be onto something here...

Oh well, I always have my self esteem and my fan to fall back on.

cindy
    :cat:

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    well let's hope that she will be so tired from her 11 orgasms her pet is giving her tonight that she will be to tired to worry about this little thread. LOL

23. Respectful

Local Time:
    Oceans 11 :manga_shout:

24. Goddess Chris

Goddess Chris Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    Hello!

Well it's nice to finally meet you! I see Goddess Jen is in her usual high functioning state and has beaten me to the draw on welcomes! LOL! I think we ladies have alot to learn from you! I'm glad you joined us. If you have had time to read any of the threads, you probably know that I just informed my pet this weekend that he would be locked up until Christmas. I told him if he keeps it up, he will only come once a year like Santa! Of course he blanched white when I told him this. If he could keep his naughty little weiner under control, I wouldn't have to resort to such drastic measures. Live and learn you know! Anyway, welcome! :butterfly:

25. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Too tired? Hon, I'm like the energizer bunny. We should hang sometime...you'd know that I don't get tired when I'm havin fun!

I wanted to say something and I only want it to be to Xcite, so I'm gonna whisper it to him. K? Now, sssshhhhh....

I'm sorry about the little monkey remark. See, I'm a movie fanatic and that was referenced from a really funny movie called "For Richer or Poorer". In this movie it's used as a cute way to say, "I so got you, Mister". Please know that it was meant as cute and not mean in anyway shape or form. OK? Member when I said yesterday that I don't like to get my feelings hurt? I realized I could have hurt yours without meaning to, and I want to make amends. Trust me when I say that although I tease (which us as Goddess' are supposed to do with our chaste men), I'm really very nice. Just ask my pet. R we good? Oh, and I still think your goddess and me should have our little contest. All in good fun, my friend.

OK, sorry about that. Had to tell him a little secret. Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Goddess Chris? Cums once a year like Santa?!? :happy0187: Girl, you crack me up!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice