My Sub Thought His Punishment Didn't Fit His Crime .. thoughts pls

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Katie G, Mar 14, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    Hello all, apologies for not being as active as I would like. Life gets in the way at times as you will all know.

The reason why I'm posting today is to get your opinion on something. Was I too harsh with my sub.

My sub ( also a member of chastity mansion ) is permanently locked with the exception of an occasional unlocking for deep cleaning and exercise.

Over the weekend my sub was playing golf and requested to be unlocked because it required him to do a lot of walking. I am fine with this and allow it, under the condition when he arrives home he showers and the cage goes back on. Now I know your probably thinking , he could sneak a play in , but he installed cameras in his home so I can watch him whenever I like . So this takes away this risk and I trust him not to.

This morning my sub tells me that he had a confession to make and had a few "little strokes" while he was showering after golf.

This I felt was punishable. Did I give him permission to touch ? No . Did he do it anyway... yes.

Then guilt got to him and he told me.

His punishment was to insert his estim butt plug and turn it up high and endure it for 1 hour, while caged .. pain rather than pleasure. Also he was made to do it alone which I know he doesn't enjoy .

I checked on him, throughout to make sure he was doing as I asked and for the length of time too.

He did as I asked and took the punishment I felt he deserved.

Later today he commented that he felt the punishment did not fit the crime. He felt I was too harsh on him.

What do you think ? Do you think I was to hard on him ? Or Do you think my caged sub needed remining that he is owned ?

Mistress Katie G

2. Ed Babywood

Ed Babywood Member

IT
    Paramus NJ
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Assuming the Post is real. The fact is he disobeyed you and then complained about his punishment. I think the question is not whether you were too harsh. I would question if he wanted to remain your sub.

Serafina's pet likes this.
  3. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Ouch lol

Guest 3939 and MadameJs_boo like this.
  4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Suppose it depends on your dynamic, but if I were to complain, then I would get more of the same. We do have timeouts where we discuss each others expectations, but never in the context of a pending punishment.

A

5. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Never having experienced an estim plug on high, I have no context but if it is as unpleasant as it sounds and it was his first offense AND he confessed his transgression without being 'caught'...

I'd have to say his opinion doesn't matter. You are a strict mistress/KH and he needs to do as he is instructed. I only wish my wife was as discipline-oriented as you.

6. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks A. I feel like I am soft on him alot of the time and he would agree with that but he is an excellent sub. Its like a breath of fresh air to hear you would get more of the same if you complained about your punishment, because that isn't something I would usually do.

7. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    as long as you are the mistress you decide what the punishment shout be even if it to harsh but that is life. he has to learn

8. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply Doug and your compliment. Perhaps because he isn't usually punished in that way, he has been taken by surprised that I have it in me to punish him to the extent I have

9. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you Aspire, a little reminder that I am his owner. I can't say I was dissapointed in him because he did take the punishment I ordered him to take.

youngy63 likes this.
  10. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This could be the second time in a week I've had s discussion with a domme who's looking for validation that what they're doing is correct and good

Mistress Katie G likes this.
  11. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I suppose the reason I created the post was to see how other dom/subs would feel if they were in our shoes.

12. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It can not be easy to be a domme especially if you're emotionally involved and your limits and authority is being tested.

A

Breathe and youngy63 like this.
  13. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    We're always learning, there's always something to learn with chastity and dom/sub relationships. He's an excellent sub and i feel our dynamic is rare. I agree when your emotionally involved it does make it difficult to punish a sub and know you've don't the right thing, you've gauged it right , and in this case did the punishment fit the crime.

14. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think the punishment fitted and it'll certainly make him think twice about doing it again.

A

youngy63 and Mistress Katie G like this.
  15. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Touching isn’t such a bad thing as having a full orgasms without permission. I’be no idea how painful the punishment is but one failing is significantly worse than the other. However he was honest with you, which is worthy of noting.

youngy63 and Mistress Katie G like this.
  16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I'm curious what he actually thinks.

Sometimes I pretend to have some independent thought myself, when in reality I just really want my wife to put her foot down and tell me how it's going to be. I have no idea why I would be so silly as to do this, either.

You may want to get to the bottom of his thinking on this topic ... and that may take some doing. I'm sure you can find a way to loosen his lips.

The one thing that I'm certain of is that when my wife really has me, there is absolutely no punishment that I would question. That he's questioning it makes me think he got a few too many strokes in :eek:

kaligod and Mistress Katie G like this.
  17. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    The punishment is whatever you see fit as long as it helps the dynamic of your relationship. It’s important to find the right balance for the two of you. It sounds like the two of you have good communication with each other and that’s great.

18. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    I agree with @true42 and more detective work on Your part may be warranted, @Mistress Katie G. Were You able to verify that he only did a few strokes and not go any further? The video surveillance should help clear this up one way or the other.

If he is indeed telling the truth, then perhaps ask him what he thinks an appropriate punishment would be for this. Just for information-gathering, of course. It sounds like Your word is law in this dynamic and he has no business grousing about it. Lucky him to have a Dominant who cares enough to enforce Her rules!

asa

MissyB, youngy63 and Mistress Katie G like this.
  19. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Why did he do it? What triggered it? What will help him through the temptation next time? We all make mistakes, it's what we learn from them that matters. If you feel the punishment was too much, that's too bad for him, you made your decision. Don't dwell on it just move forward,.and remind him how lucky he is to have you

20. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply :) what I can say without even a shred of doubt is he would not of done anymore than a little stroke. The guilt would eat him alive. He is genuinely a very very good sub and would feel like he cheated if he had done more. I 100% believe that is all that happend. My sub has lived an experienced sub lifestyle for years. He is true and knows what we have is special and wouldn't do anything to the extent of putting at risk what we have.
    I will ask him what he thinks is a suitable punishment, that will be interesting to know

Desairs, MissyB, tomf_22033 and 4 others like this.
  21. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hope you're not getting soft on him @Mistress Katie G ? Have that "talk", but punishment has been given and stand by it

22. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Was the cause the need to be punished? Chicken before the egg? The need to atone for something in regular life or in the past? I feel atonement in physical punishment, though fairly vanilla in our house. I get a mental reset from a crop on my arse. Do you do maintenance punishment? Is that something he wants, or needs?

23. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Taking everything at face value here, yes, I do feel that the punishment was fair. It's a good thing that he confessed but it's still something needing correction based on whatever your dynamic entails - i.e., if your rules involve hom being forbidden to do any unauthorized touching, well, then, I don't think you acted too harshly in this situation.

Personally, if I were him, I would be surprised if I were to be allowed to go golfing again without the cage (at least for awhile!).

Good luck, I hope you two smooth things over.

Desairs, LilPup, ugams and 2 others like this.
  24. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I can't speak to your dynamic or relationship but it seemed unwarranted. While I would risk losing you as a partner, I would have shoved the plug up your bum, turned it up to high and spoke soothing, loving words to you for an hour just to give you perspective.

25. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry, just realised that the original reason for being unlock was for. I've never felt that golf requires to be played uncaged. Average course is approx 6500 yards - 3 1/2 miles give or take, that's really not a lot of walking. We do hill climbs, mountains even (aside, I think I hold the record as being the highest caged man in the UK - Ben Nevis and that's 1300+ meters upwards).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice