My Locktober 2020

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sissyEliza85, Oct 1, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. sissyEliza85

sissyEliza85 Chastity addict

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    So I locked up last night a little buzzed... to start Loctober. I was nervous and warry, but once I was locked it was much easier. So I started a little early on September 29th, 2020.

Right now it's 6:15 September 30, 2020. Loctober eve.

I've tried many cages over the years, but this one seems right. Very comfortable and very secure. Really hoping this works well for long term chastity. It's easy to clean even when on, it weighs just the right amount, it's very comfortable, no pinching. Overall, this one is great. I'm rather decently endowed, particularly with girth, and I'm a grower for length and I'm not small (not massive in length either) so it took a while to find the right cage.

So far so good.

Guest 2919 likes this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Good luck and hope you enjoy the experience.

3. sissyEliza85

Local Time:
    Thanks! It’ll be my first Locktober

4. sissyEliza85

Local Time:
    October 2

A little more used to having my cage in today than I was yesterday. It’s more comfortable today as a result. Very comfortable cage, best so far. Which frankly is a key point for me as I am interested in long term chastity. I’m hoping that after a week I will readily forget it’s on most of the time. There’s fleeting moments I do now.

One goal? I want it to feel natural on me so I don’t think about it constantly. I want it to essentially become a part of my life.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    It does happen that way eventually. At least it has for me. I've been in an Evotion Bijou for 4 years, and now I can't imagine NOT wearing it. It's as much a part of me as wearing pants. I'd be almost scared to go out without being locked up.

6. sissyEliza85

Local Time:
    So day 3: Cage is definitely more comfortable today. I'm pretty sure I found "the cage" which makes me very happy.

I took an edible and as I started to feel stoned something happened. The cage become even less noticeable in the little discomforts. It started to feel *natural*, like it belonged there. Hell, it even felt very pleasant. I love this feeling, I absolutely love this feeling. It feels so right.

Nicole Smith and boisub like this.
  7. sissyEliza85

Local Time:
    Day 5:

slipped out last night. This cage is still great, but it think I may have to look into a custom cage eventually.

It felt wrong to not be in the cage and I quickly caged myself back up.

Sitting eating lunch I feel good to be locked up. There’s something right about how it feels. I deserve to be in chastity it feels like. I am happy to be in chastity.

When do you start to feel that feeling of bliss?

8. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Sounds like Locktober is going well for you!

9. sissyEliza85

Local Time:
    Locktober continues to go well. Cage feels so right more and more. It’s like I’m getting a euphoria for being locked. Honestly right now if I was asked to take it off I wouldn’t want to. I want it on. I want to be locked. It feels so. I have better than being unlocked.

jemima and Enchained like this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    keep going. All seems well so far.

11. sissyEliza85

Local Time:
    Is the euphoria supposed to happen? I’ve locked up before, but the euphoria is really hitting me this time. It might be because I have a better cage.

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it nice to have a cage that is fit ok. and if you dont have it lock on you it feels all funny not have it on dont it.

MissyB likes this.
  13. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In the first few week of wear, before ever having worn one, you do notice its presence all the time. But eventually you become physically desensitised so hardly notice its physical presence.

Yes, so while its *physical* presense might fade into the background, the fact that it stops you from having an orgasm really does start to build up those sexual feelings. I find that after about 5 days it kicks in significantly and maybe steps up after about 10.

It becomes a low level feeling of pleasant sexual tingles and feeling calm and secure. But also that the slightest thing can take that sensation into a fuller turn-on, such as a sexual thought, a t-shirt brushing over my nipples (that seem to be almost permanently erect/sensitive when caged), or my partner just brushing up against me (or even just wearing something slightly sexy). It makes me very attentive, very eager to please, very tactile. We have a lot more hugs, stroking, kisses when I'm caged

Normally these situations would lead to sex, but somehow wearing the cage makes you accept that they won't, you feel (beautifuly) controlled and more easily able to accept it as it is, which of course just prolongs that lovely euphoria.

I say that it doesn't lead to sex but what I mean is that it doesn't lead to an orgasm. There is something so hot about pleasing your partner sexually while having no chance to orgasm yourself. It *really* focuses the mind, but also intensifies the head buzz significantly (sometimes to the point where afterwards I literally have to sit with my head in my hands and focus on bringing myself down to a point where I can function normally once again). And the afterglow turn-on (that can last hours) is just lovely. It feels like selfless sex, more emotional, you giving but not expecting the same in return.

I think that it is all to easy to get hooked on it, especially if you know that an orgasm puts you right back at square one and you then have to wait days for it to build up again.

14. sissyEliza85

Local Time:
    Today I got a new cage in the mail, the Cobra cage my K3D. I put it on right away.

... and I'm so very happy I bought it. I thought the other one was comfortable, but this one is so much better! It's astounding how comfortable this is. I can forget it's on it's so comfortable, which is what I've wanted in a cage for a long time now. It's... amazing.

jemima and 66obeymygirl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice