My journey to FLR marriage with husband locked in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MeanBitch, May 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    I would also take exception to @BegForDenial , I am starting to realize that "ncc" as I think @Ma'at Rebekah called it, is a real and valuable subset of Chastity. This wasn't my kink and given the choice I would probably unlock at my first weak moment and stay that way. My GF sees it differently: I agreed up front, and agreed that she makes all further rules. So as a man of my word I now have no choice, even when I don't like it (of course I can cut it off, but I would most likely be cutting off the relationship). Here is the weird part: it is exactly that aspect (her high level of enforcement) that I find so intoxicating.

I love this thread. While I wouldn't want to be @MeanBitch 's husband (I have more freedoms but also work very hard), I can see how this might be a living fantasy for both of them.

If there is one thing I've learned on CM, is that there is no "wrong" way if it works for both partners.

2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Exactly. Otherwise, it's just a low-energy game.

Headtrip likes this.
  3. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Mean Bitch we would love to hear about a week in your life. All of your uses and abuses of bitch boi. How you cuddle or pet him while he services you. How you request his ass or tounge.
    I assume you still crave PIV and sometimes cuckold him. Do you have a regular FWB or do you make new relationships? Do you prefer alpha types for this? Any preference for race? Size? Do your relationships know of your cuckolded and chasted husband?

4. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    What is ‘‘ncc‘‘, sorry I couldn‘t find a reference to it in the recent few pages.

5. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    "Non-consensual consent" as supposedly described by the op (a bit of a oxymoron, in my opinion...).

Couple4517 likes this.
  6. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    My GF shares this in common w @Ma'at Rebekah and @MeanBitch , chastity was their idea and at some point earlier on we were given a choice: by agreeing to participate we are agreeing that they make all further rules. I have a voice, not a vote. No safe word. My GF makes it fun, thankfully, but will never go back. And somehow there is magic in that.

7. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    "ncc," non-consensual consent, is self-contradictory; because non-consensual is listed first, it implies the ability to force consent, which isn't consent at all. "cnc," consensual non-consent, however is a little different – someone consenting first to allow nonconsensual things later. Still a bit sketchy, but more logical and potentially acceptable, IMO.

anomalous1 likes this.
  8. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    That's what really matters. As long as GF/wife is interested and enthusiastic, really invested in making it fun, NCC is as close as it can be to perfection.

Headtrip likes this.
  9. Guest 3323

Guest 3323 Member

Local Time:

I really dont get this whole thing at all. You dont deserve a life like this just because hes a soft/good guy and has struggles. You should be supportive and push him to get back on his feet, this is very cruel and i disagree with it 100%. Chastity is for fun, a thing you do to spice things up, not have his cock stuck between his legs uncompfortable, and he is not your wife he is a husband and in the bible it totally disagrees with what youre doing. How selfish of you to treat him like that! Continue on like this for a long time and you will see what will happen. Alot of men commit suicide yearly for being depressed.. you do not have a happy husband at home, how could anyone be happy where you absolutely nothing? Me and my wife quit this a while ago because her attention towards my committment slacked off alot, you should definetly go see a marriage counselor before things get worse. You lack any respect from me with this unhumorous post. Thats just my opinion, maybe you should try a permanent belt and see how you feel about it? Doing all the house work etc... Its supposed to be a 50 50 thing, anyway have fun living your selfish life!

10. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    #385 kcuck5280, Sep 28, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    You must have missed the part where he has the 100% option to leave. He obviously finds this lifestyle fulfilling (as many men would).

In fact, her enforced chastity is helping his spirit:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. -Matthew 5:27-28

She is keeping his soul pure!

11. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Please don't inflict your religious opinions onto others. If both partners are happy, then there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

lystig-slem, nevio, Whiskey05 and 3 others like this.
  12. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    It’s supposed to be 50/50? Says who, you? Newsflash, that’s not how it works in a FLR! I don’t see anything wrong with what she’s doing; in fact, her hubby gets weekly orgasms when he meets her expectations, which is way more than most men locked in chastity can ever dream of getting. You just don’t like the fact that this is not a game to her and is more of a lifestyle, one which she takes very seriously and strictly enforces. Like others have said, he’s free to leave if he opposes her conditions, but he stays because he knows what she’s doing makes him a better man and is for his own good.

13. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM

The guys in a chastity belt, not the bible belt.

14. juicy

juicy New member

Athens, Greece
    Local Time:
    Power is very addictive, and in theory, the more you have the more you want, how are you able to maintain same level of control, I fond that very exceptional, unless I misunderstood, it seem like your relation have reached a beautiful level of power exchange and balance and you are able to keep it at that level.
    i assume following your beautiful blog it is somehow related to a sentence you repeated few times ''he will not be able to take this or that'', great understanding from you but does this affect your needs?

Suewiang likes this.
  15. belindajmoore

belindajmoore Member

Whatever she requires
    Spain, Valencia
    Local Time:
    Classic!

Lucky1, Mrloched and Suewiang like this.
  16. belindajmoore

belindajmoore Member

Whatever she requires
    Spain, Valencia
    Local Time:
    Many thanks for sharing your journey MB....a very enjoyable read these last few evenings.

I definitely understand what you have said about feeling intimacy while pegging your husband as I feel it greatly when my Lady is using me in this way.

She does actually orgasm while fucking me and it fills my heart with joy and happiness.

tegelad and Freaky Rabbit like this.
  17. JLeopold

JLeopold Member

Local Time:
    Wonderful thread. I have really enjoyed readying this, Mean Bitch, and respectfully have two questions.

1. From what I've read the control you exercise over him is, at it's roots, financial and is backed up by a prenup/postnup that does him no favors. He agreed to the lifestyle in the first place because he failed to find a job and as a result took what was offered to him because a) he loves you and b) he had no other options. Therefore, the real question to me is not how he feels about being pegged or doing chores - it's if he attempts to get a job. If he does so, no matter how unlikely this may be, this is the step towards independence and a threat towards this arrangement. (OTOH, it also may be a step towards getting the husband you initially wanted)
    So I'm curious: Has he shown any inclination towards getting a job? Have you told him directly he will not be allowed to have one? What steps have you taken to block that impulse, especially indirectly, such as psychological reinforcement or a hefty sized alimony in the pre/post nups? How would you react if he took the initiative?

2. Forgive me if this has already been asked but have you ever looked at permanent chastity? The week long episodes that lead to frustration and resentment that you administer have been referred to as "Traffic Jam Chastity" by some and are believed to be relieved by longer periods of confinement that adjusts the body and re-writes the brain to make the wearer more submissive and malleable. At one week he's pissed off, but at three week intervals he starts to crave it.
    If you haven't read it the blog Ask Agni speaks a great deal about it: https://askagni.tumblr.com/post/173052485589/she-does-traffic-jam-chastity

Best of luck.

mrfelix likes this.
  18. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I’m sorry but when I read this assuming it’s not some fantasy post, I just feel that the guy needs to grow a set. There isn’t anything that mb has that would be worth putting up with the crap she does. I doubt he is happy and it actually sound like Stockholm syndrome rather then a “happy relationship “. If he had any self respect and didn’t want to confront her he would just walk away. There are plenty of places in the us and the world where you can disappear and not worry about a divorce or even better, man up,get a job, get some physical training and have a come to Jesus moment with her ( no religious implication referenced or intended)..

19. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Mean Bitch has the gifts of being a Alpha Female. Besides providing financial security, She gives Her boy the gift of Her personal space, the privilege of worshipping Her body, the honor of being fucked by Her. He can orgasm all he wants while servicing her, although caged, and is given free time each week to wank away. (I would like to see some domestic discipline thrown in once in a while to emphasize Her Alpha position, but that's just me.) What a beautiful relationship. I could only hope that I might enjoy a healthy and thriving femdom relationship, exactly like the one Mean Bitch has created for Her boy, sometime in my life.

20. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    i think your moor than fair and he is a very lucky man to have you . your not that mean a bitch at all he gets to cum once a weeck many domme wifes keep there men locked for months or even years . amd of course he might get to enjoy being dinied for longer periods in my opinion your to soft on him but as long as you are happy thats all that matters xx

Suewiang likes this.
  21. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Mean Bitch haven't heard from you in awhile. How are you doing? Do you find yourself in lock down during covid? Spending more time with your boy? How often are you pegging him now and is he orgasming and enjoying it more?
    Happy Holidays!

22. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    Mean Bitch how do you handle negative criticism from some people here?

23. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    Just curious, does your husband wear a Neosteel belt?

24. lockmeup4life

Cali
    Local Time:
    Never mind, I got it Neosteel she male....and arch. That’s hot!!!

25. lockmeup4life

Cali
    Local Time:
    Hello Mean Bitch, would it be possible to see some pics of your husband’s chastity belts?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice