My Hands Free Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dylan57, May 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Dylan57

Dylan57 Locked With Love, Serving with Humility

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    Mistress took me out of the cage and put in a 6 gage p.a. and told me to take a shower. When I had finished she had me put in, (with considerable effort because my hole had shrunk), the larger 4 gage. When she saw the result of having the hot shower and my repeated attempts to push the large ring out of the small p.a. hole, she laughed out loud and said "Shrinking Miss Daisy. When I told her the larger ring was uncomfortable, she said that I wouldn't have that problem if I had a man-sized cock and that I had to live with the ring for the rest of the day. Mistress had me take photos of the rings and my shrunken dick to share here. She said the photos might give someone a laugh.

Attached Files:

2. Dylan57

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    (Saturday) Mistress told me that she had been talking to Robert, who suggested that in all fairness she should find a lover to make her happy. Mistress asked if being with Robert made me happy. I had to admit that I enjoyed being with Robert. Mistress then told me that Robert said he could introduce her to a friend of his to see if they are compatible. She said she would like me to be there to help her make a decision. This was something I didn't see coming. I asked Mistress what she knew about him. She said he was about 45 yrs old, tall, in good shape, and to quote Robert, "hung like a stallion." I will refer to him as "Silver", after the Lone Ranger's horse. Anyway, I told her that if it was something she wanted to try I wasn't in a position to complain about it. Mistress said we should meet with Silver over dinner, feel each other out, and then either proceed or not. Mistress said that I should think about it. As if I had to be told! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, and not with eager anticipation. This would make me officially a cuckold. I don't think I was cuckolding Mistress being with Robert as she almost demanded we become lovers. I had never seen Mistress being romantic with another man, much less sexual. I was aware that we were approaching another major turning point, one I had never thought I would have to deal with. She told me to come to bed to make love to her the way I was allowed. I wondered if this restriction would be extended to Silver. Wile I was licking Mistress my cock was straining to get hard, and of course, failing miserably. Writing about this, I am again trying to get hard. I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something. I no longer delude myself that she could be messing with me. I have no doubt that she is serious about this.
    Is this my future? : 714_450.jpg

3. Dylan57

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    Yesterday, Mistress and I talked about her taking a lover (bull) and what adjustments we would have to make. The following is a list of what we came up with, in no particular order. Subject to revision.
    01. We would proceed if I couldn't voice a valid objection after having met him.
    02. I am submissive only to Mistress. Bull would show me respect as Mistress' husband.
    03. Bull would wear protection. Hard rule.
    04. Initially Mistress would not sleep over so as to set boundaries.
    05. When having sex at home, my participation would be by mutual consent of Mistress and bull. Otherwise I might be ordered by Mistress to watch but not participate. My cage would not be removed.
    06. Bull could sleep over if it pleased Mistress. If he did sleep over, I would sleep wherever Mistress ordered.
    07. Mistress and bull may have a romantic as well as a sexual relationship, if Mistress desired it.
    08. I was not permitted to complain about our arrangement. That has not changed.

4. Dylan57

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    Today Mistress and I met Silver at Robert's place over a light dinner. My impression of him is handsome, well dressed, intelligent, and confident but not arrogant. In short, a very likable man. Mistress was quite taken with him. After the meal Robert suggested we should go into the bedroom while he washed the dishes. Mistress had me strip first. She told Silver that I would be in the cage the whole time. She told him the cage prevented me from getting erections, kept my cock small. Silver asked me some questions about the cage such as did it hurt, how long had I worn it, etc. After I had answered these, Mistress undressed, with appreciative comments from Silver. Then it was Silver's turn. He lived up to Robert's description. He obviously worked out, but not to excess. When he pulled down his trousers I saw Mistress' mouth drop open. She reached out, asked, "May I," and having gotten a nod from Silver, ran her fingers along his length. Soon Mistress had me ask Robert if we could use the bedroom for a while. He said he figured Mistress and Silver had hit it off. Mistress told me to stand next to the bed as they laid down. Mistress made certain that I had an unobstructed view of her enthusiastically sucking on his cock, something she refused to do with me. They switched positions with Silver reciprocating, and after a while he moved up and entered her. I felt an emptiness when I saw her satisfied expression as she let out an involuntary squeak. It had been many years since I had heard that noise. They went through the usual positions, with Mistress occasionally reaching out to hold my hand. My cock tried to get hard in the cage, with the usual frustrated results. While they had sex Mistress told me how good Silver felt inside her, how he filled her up. And then she told me that he was so much bigger than me, had a real man's cock. This from the woman who had told me she didn't want to be penetrated again. I was confused. I now understood that I was pathetic, a cuckold. After they had finished, Mistress had me stroke Silver's cock while she watched. I was surprised at the heft of it, bigger than Robert's, more substantial. This was the cock Mistress craved, not mine. Later we rejoined Robert in the dining room. Mistress thanked him for a very nice afternoon. Pleasantries were exchanged. Mistress then told me to wash the sheets for Robert, further reminding me of my place. She drove home. Robert knew there was no point in telling me to let him do the laundry. Instead he gave me a quick kiss and let me get on with it. When I got home, Mistress had me come to bed to lick her to orgasm. Then she took her strap-on from the night table. She said, "You realize I'm making a point" as she began to enter me.
    Everything about Silver, his youth, his physique, the size of his cock intimidates me, makes me feel inferior. I guess I will have to get used to those feelings.

5. Dylan57

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    Thursday
    I received the attached photo Mistress had downloaded. She said it reminded her of "us" and that she looked forward to doing it for real. She said that I should be happy, it meant that I would be let out of the cage, if only for a "very little while.

Attached Files:

6. Dylan57

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    FRIDAY
    Mid morning:
    Mistress has been pleased with her decision to take Silver as her bull, calling him a greek god. She told me that she had been hard on me to keep me in my place. She then told me I "behaved beautifully", that she was proud of me. I thanked her, glad she was pleased.
    Mistress told me that Silver is coming over this evening and will be spending the night. I am to prepare and serve a nice dessert for them, wearing just my cage and an apron.
    Later:
    After Mistress and Silver had their dessert (scratch baked angel food cake topped with berries and home made whipped cream) we retired to the bed room. Mistress let me out of my cage for what she called a hand to hand comparison. With Silver's cock in one hand and mine in the other, Mistress had us stand next to each other. Silver's cock dwarfed mine. Mistress gave us each a few strokes and measured our cocks on a ruler. Mistress looked at mine and said, "four inches". Then she measured Silver and in a pleased voice said, nine inches, we have a winner." Having made her point, Mistress put me back in the cage and locked it while Silver watched. I was told to wash the dishes and then bring in wine for them. That done, Mistress told me to sit across the room, facing the bed in silence while they resumed their fun. Later, when they were taking a break, Mistress sent me to the guest bedroom for the night. I fell asleep to the sound of their lovemaking.
    SATURDAY
    Mistress had me make breakfast and then allowed me to eat with them. After a while Mistress and Silver went back to the bedroom and had sex behind closed doors. After he left, Mistress had me put the sheets and pillow cases in the wash and then do the dishes. I expected Mistress to fuck me with her cock, but instead she took her time teasing me by fondling my balls and even licking my cage, keeping me on edge. This has become a favorite pastime for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice