My Chastity Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lock Up Male, Nov 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    I just don't like my personal info posted around the net... The internet is a wonderful tool. But once info is posted out there, thats it, its very hard to take it back. Once someone one posts here (or on pretty much any forum out there) that post gets mailed out to anyone who has subscribed to it, so editing really doesn't make a differnce. Or if the info is up there long enough for googles (or any other search engine) spiders thats it. Its indexed pretty much forever. It's not that my birthday is a goverment secret but I don't like my personal info being posted to anyone who wishes to view it (One of the reasons I don't facebook).

Hope this makes sense.
    Given up on reading for the night. This broke my trail of thought and couldn't get back into the right state of mind to carry on reading.

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    I understand. I'm sorry I wrote what I did. Please forgive. :bondage:

3. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Blahhh, Where to start...

Well as you will notice its been like 2 weeks since I last posted fully on here. The past 2 weeks have been bad.

Mistress rang me, and basically said she was having a hard time us being long distance. For me its not an issue, but it seems it is for her :-( I've tried alsorts to support her by ringing her every day, texting her, sending pic's etc etc etc. Basically everything she has of asked of me.
    Now, I'm not sure as to why she wanted to let me go, but what I think (and hope) it comes down to the fact we are not together... Well I've tried to help her and ease her. But she has decided to let me go ;-(

I was crushed... Its now been 4 weeks since I last cum and felt like I'm once again alone in the world ;-( it hit me hard.
    I didn't want to lose her, no one ever wants to lose their mistress, but no matter what I said, did, offered... it wasn't going to go any further.

:-(

BUT..... Every cloud has a silver lining.

Another member of the site has said she will take me under her wing. :)
    Goddess Jen has been a great support and a shoulder to cry on when needed. After we talked about Mistress letting me go, she felt bad for me (Don't mean that in a awww, i'll pitty hold his key way, but in a way that she felt bad for me way.). But she has got to know me more and more. so from this day on, Goddess Jen will be Mistress Jen for me :) . I'm sure she will post more about it in her own thread, But from now on, I'm her pet and I hope to be as good a pet as I can be. My keys are going to exchanged hopefully this week (I'll get my keys back and then they will be on there way to Mistress Jen the same say :D ) For me the long distance thing will not be a issue and i hope not for her, the only thing we will have to work out is the time difference (6 hours) but hopefully we will work that out :D I'm a bit og a night owl anyways :)

So Mistress Gen thank you for taking me under your wing and I can't wait for you to be getting my keys :D

Right I've got a few things to do. I'm off to crack on with them... :D

4. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    You're so welcome, Daniel.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where this relationship goes. Get ready to have some fun!! Oh, and I did kind of take pity on you. It's pretty easy when you're acting all helpless and cute. I think I may have taken advantage of you. :bad-girl-0009:

Here's to you and I, my pet!!!! :Love1:

5. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You haven't taken advantage of me Mistress Jen :-D I don't think you ever could :happy0030:
    I've been working on my new toy yesterday and today and progress is coming on nicely.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    hehehe, things are moving on nicely :) Gonna get my head back back to my breadboard and keep on coding...

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Ooh! Keysafe! Nice!

7. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yup :D building it myself :D
    I could just buy one... BUT WHERES THE FUN IN THAT :-D Its USB and run's on default drivers So just need the controlling software. ATM its VERY basic. But its a platform for me to build on :D

NOTE TO SELF: Colour code my USB plugs... save me pluging in my phone and wondering why my test board isn't working :p

8. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    :haha4: Silly, pet. We've only just begun.

I can see having a computer genius at my fingertips is going to be wonderful. Can't wait to give that safe a go!!!!

9. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And I'm even planning including encryption to the traffic between the safe and the end client, so I can't even steal the unlock code even if I want to.

..... Yup, I'm twisted. But as I say, what's the fun of bondage if I can get out of it :-D :Locker:

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    LOL! I've done that. I was building my last computer, and got the wires mixed up. Took me some time to get the silly USB wires straightened out again!

11. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    its easily done... But this was more of a face palm moment as it took me alot longer then it should of to figure it out.... In my Defence, the phone and normal USB connection are VERY simiar. Just wish it was a bit more distinctive like my Debug Cable.
    [​IMG]
    See :p

EDIT: btw. Who needs photoshop when we have mspaint.exe ;)

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Heh. Mixed up wires are giving me nightmares right now. I'm replacing the wiring harness in my scooter. Imagine a 6 foot long cable that forks out at both ends with about 4 bundles of wires. I've been trying to compare my replacement harness with the existing one to make sure all the wires match, before I totally tear apart the old harness. I've been taking dozens of pictures as I go, just to make sure I don't mess up! lol

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm not going to say it, but I want to.

It was great fun having a shot with you. Although, someone had a little bit too much before John and I got warmed up!:happy0167: It was quite amusing listening to you try to make a coherent sentence, my pet. I'm glad you're sleeping and hope you don't wake up with too much of a hangover. xo

[​IMG]

14. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was just a little bit drunk :p
    Spent yesterday sleeping it off :p
    hehhee. Off out tonight to chill out with some mates.
    not done any USB work but will crack back on with it tomorrow.

oh and mikecb want to lend my multimeter :p help pair up that wiring loom ;)

15. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Yes, you were. I think John would like to thank you personally for whipping your CB clad cock out on camera. Oh my GAWD, were you FUNNY!!!! I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. I think the best of the best was when you slipped off the edge of your bed, though. Woopsie daisies!! :manga_drunk:

OK, you've had your fun. Now, get to work on that safe, my pet!!!

16. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Soooo......

How does the artwork look?

17. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Did get chance to go to the tattoo parlor today. Was a hectic morning. I did get my hair cut today thou :)

18. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Can't wait to have a play with your new toys, my pet. :sex023:

19. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Hope your day is filled with all things as sweet as you, my pet!!!

[​IMG]

20. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well one of the toys has yet to arrive. Oh well never mind, it will show its face.
    Thanks for the Valentines wishes and Right back at you my mistress. *Hugs*
    :Tulip_Up:

21. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    My poor sick pet...

Hope you feel better soon, sweetie. I don't like my pet feeling icky!!

I have just the thing for you.
    :character0074:

Big hugs!!!

22. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    hehehe thanks Jen.
    I hate being sick. It puts me behind on so many things :S My personal projects have taken a side line :( There is a project you have asked me to do and I keep having to put it to one side :'(

I'm still catching up on work :-( I've finished for the day, Still got one PC downstairs to do but a friend has asked me to go out tonight so I will start on that tomorrow (nasty virus infection on that SOB) Gotta wait in and see when a customer is popping around to pick up his computer :p... Plus I'm beta testing a new software for my mobile so having to keep writing up how the OS is working and any problems I get.

Blahhhh. I love work as I enjoy what I do, but I hate that it takes up so much of my time :p Well guess the bills have to get paid :p

Thanks for last night. I need to write up fully what happened, But Mistress Jen let me cum last night for the first time in 38 days... Wow. It sent me light headed for about 30 mins :D

anyways. got something brewing downstairs. BBL

EDIT: I love making my own PCB's but trying to etch them outside after its been snowing and its 3C outside, isn't the best idea in the world. Takes forever. Guess I need to build a etching tank, thats something else to put on the ever growing project list. One Day I hope I can get cracking back on with my USB stuff, before I have to relearn it all :p

23. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    You're most welcome, my sweet. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Don't get to used to being out of that cage, though. You're going back in tomorrow! And now you can lock up with the pretty pink lock I got for you. :Lock:

24. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So whats been happening. Not too much, Things where busy for me last week. But Mistress let me cum a few times last week :D But I was locked back up early Saturday morning, That night was easy to sleep putting that down to the booze of Friday night. Saturday - Sunday Night Was OK. Woke up a few times but managed to get though it. Sunday to Monday night, Well me and mistress must of talked to each other over the phone for about 2 hours in total. I do love speaking to her on the phone :) and I didn't want to go but Mistress sent me to bed. I Kept waking up :( But managed to get thought it.

Mistress has had a bit of a shit day, So I finished up my CD for her. Uploaded it and sent her the link. I hope she likes it. The track list you can find here
    Its a mix of tracks that remind me of her, Songs I like, track 9 is just cause i think its a funny track :p

Right I'm making some food, bbl.

25. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh, Made a small mod to one of my locking pins,
    I wasn't asked to do it and I didn't tell mistress I was going to do it till I had, but she loved it anyways :)
    I normally use the 3rd largest locking pin, And that's fine, but since Mistress Jen sent me a new lock. I decided to make a small mod to the largest locking pin. I've made the hole for the lock larger, So I can lock a plastic seal as well as mistress Jen's lock. That way she knows i'm not cheating with the spare key she sent me, but and still locked with her lock too :D

The modded locking pin, not my best drilling work, but it will do.
    [​IMG]

And the cage locked on (note that the number on the lock has changed, Mistress let me out to shave down there, those hairs can be a bugger, Thank you Mistress :-*)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice