My Chastity Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lock Up Male, Nov 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    thanks madamsboy :)

2. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Had a wonderful night sleep last night. So much I had a lie in (had planned not to work today anyways) Didn't get woken up in the night and right now i'm loving being locked up.

Been speaking to the people who are making my new collar and they have said I can get it for christmas YAY :) I'm looking forward to putting it on and handing over the key :)
    The people i'm ordering it off are really nice people. I'll do a big write up when I get it and take some pics before and after its locked.

Having a good Day :)

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    I'm so glad you're having such a great day!!! My goodness...what a difference from just a couple days ago. It sounds like things are working out just wonderful for you!! This right here.... "i'm loving being locked up" is such a joy to hear from a KHers point of view. It sounds like she's taking very good care of you. Wow...I had the crappiest morning and after reading this I feel so much better. Thanks, hun! Have fun at the crawl..and have a pint for me!!! :happy0167:

4. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pub crawl was great. Many drinks was had by all with a curry in the middle. Came back a little bit tipsy :p rang my key holder and had a good chat.
    I paid for my collar, ordered a few other things and went to sleep.
    Had another good night sleeping, I did wake up but that was nothing to do with the device but more to do with the curry and the amount of fluid I had consumed.

Still loving being looked up, it was lucky I was as I woke up horny and have been horny all day. If I was unlocked I would been playing all day ;) but luckly I'm still locked :p

Just chilled out all day and ordered a new mobile as my old one is pissing me off now (keeps freezing and crashing and i'm sick and tried of re-flashing the f-ing thing). So ordered a crackberry clone with unlimited text and net YAY.

So next week its self prezzie week, new phone, collar and some other toys.
    REALLY looking forward to my new collar :) will be wearing the thing 24/7 and once I'm used to it I'll be giving up the keys. Keeping one for emergencies but I've got a plan on keeping that key secure.

So yeah, in a good mood, wasn't even too bad of a hangover this morning. and I did drink alot, and stole my mates lighter Muhahahahahahaaaaaa. But being the good person I am going to give it back tonight. Its not like i can get away with using in public anyways, its a distinctive lighter.

Right getting in the bath, I'm still expected to attend church (The nick name we give the pub) even thou I don't plan to drink anywhere near as much as i did last night.

5. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Woke up horny as hell. Had been chatting with KH during the night, she knows how to tease me :p I've been locked up for 9 full days now. My longest yet. But even thou I'm horny as hell, i'm enjoying the lock up..
    As soon as I got up the cat jumped on the bed and decided she was gonna lie on my chest for an hour so I had a lie in. When I managed to get up popped down stairs and saw the posty had been but as it was cold outside hadn't bothered to knock the door to get me out of bed to sign for one of my packages "Grrrr" but on the plus side the nipple clamps and vibrator had arrived. Tried the clamps and OUCH...

On a normal life side. I did a good deed today :) One of my older mates has been having work problems, he hasn't been paid for 7 weeks :( and thou I can't throw work his way I made his Christmas a bit easier. I had 2 xbox's, I said had as he now has one which we will give to his youngest for Chrimbo. Gave him a few of my games with I don't play anymore (well tbh I've not played either console myself for a couple of months just used it as a video player), he said he will give me some cash for it when he finally gets paid but i'm not gonna push him for it.

EDIT: Been on a good deed kick this weekend. Fixed the till at my local pub last night, thou that was more self interest I can't have more beer if they close the bar. But I've been feeling good the past few days :)

6. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11 Days in. Apart from getting horny at pretty much everything, things are good. Me and mistress had a little tease session last night. She kept me locked up but got me to tease myself with a vibrator. Oh My... It was wonderful and torturous at the same time, At the end of the tease Mistress had a hard orgasm and I was left dripping pre-cum all over the place. I was begging to get released, but mistress kept me locked up. I still have a few days left of my punishment to serve and if she had let me out for more of a tease she said that there would be no way I would be able to get back into the cage last night, and of cause I can't be trusted in locking myself back up unattended without playing with myself first... Yup she is right, so locked I stayed.

Still waiting for my collar to turn up. These things are custom made so its not like I can't expect them to get it made on Friday, posted on Saturday so it would be here today. But here's hoping its here soon, I'm really looking forward to wearing it now and even more excited to handing over the key.

Not really much else has happened. Just getting my arse in gear for Christmas. Thou my mom did make me laugh yesterday.
    I'm trying to tidy up and she comes in and says "Well if I don't go to a funeral tomorrow, I'll come and see you...", I just burst out laughing... She asked what I was laughing at. I had to reply with "If you don't go to a funeral... What you trying to do tomorrow? It sounds like your going to drive round looking for one and if you can't find one come and see me..."
    Nope, she was supposed to go to one with a member of the family for support but was not sure if she was still going or not.

So thats it, end of my weekend. Not done much today, just getting ready for chrimbo.

7. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Got a good email today. MY COLLAR IS IN THE POST.
    /me does a little dance
    So all being well I'll have it tomorrow.

8. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Well, Merry Christmas to you!!!! :manga_sack: I'm such a sap! I was smiling the whole time while reading your last few entries. You sound so happy! It's just wonderful. Hope Santa Claus brings you everything you asked for. And maybe a little extra for your stocking! Mwah!

9. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just another quick one.
    My new collar is here... I'm a happy bunny. Going to take some pics and stuff then on it goes.

10. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    .....Sorry for post, might as well delete it....

11. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Having mental issues, so this will my last post for a while. Thanks for having me here for the small brief while. Thanks for every one here helping me.

Maybe once I have my head in order I'll be back but I don't when that will be.

Bye's

12. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    My dear friend. You sound so very sad. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'm always here to listen. Big hugs and kisses. ~Jen

13. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ***Long Post Warning***

OK. Its been a while.

Let me start of by saying please ignore the last few posts I made in here. They was posted during a bit of depression/mind fuck. I've got my head back on my shoulders now thanks to a few good friends. OK enough of that shit. Where was we???

Arr yes my collar, lets start from there. So I got my collar And I'm loving it. I wrote up a nice review and took a few pictures of it, if you haven't read it and wish to do so you can here - http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?3143-Wyred-Slave-Lockable-Wraith-Black-PVC-Collar-Review

Since I got it I have only removed it ONCE, and that was during my mind fuck when I was still working out what I was going to do with myself. But except for that its been on 24/7, showering or bathing does not put this thing off. 99.99999% of the people who have seen it haven't battered an eye lid at it. I've had one friend over Christmas say "That's cool, can I try it on", Well I didn't have the key with me so I couldn't even if I wanted to but managed to fob him off with a simple "No, fuck off!!!" (We was quite drunk so that's was fine). I even wore it when I had Christmas Dinner with my mom hehe. I have had one person ask "What's that around your neck" (again up the pub), I said Its a gift I got for Christmas but she wanted to see it. The problem was I wasn't just sitting with her but a couple of friends who are REAL SMART ARSE'S so if I explained there and then what it was the smart arse's would of ripped into me for the rest of the night if not longer. So I tried to fob her off but she wasn't buying it...

I managed to get her alone at one put in the evening when we both needed a smoke so I took the opportunity to explain to her what it was :O I didn't think I had it in me, I think most of it was that if I hadn't she would bring it up again. She wasn't bothered, she just wondered what it was and wanted a closer look, I asked her the next day if I had "freaked her out"? Nope, she was cool with it and understood that I didn't want every tom, dick or Harry knowing what it was and we came up with a couple of better excuses for me to use next time :) My god, I sit here paranoid about things and I've got open minded friends who will listen, just been a bit to scared to open up with them.

Mistress Loves the collar as much as I do, every time she sees me in it she says "Nice Collar" and gives me a wink. I really do feel like "I'm Her Pet" when I wear it, after all pets do wear collars. I Gave up the nice key to it the other day, I do have a key here, but its only to be used in emergencies or if the collar HAS to be removed. And there is no other way around it. But the collar is light enough and discrete enough that I've not even thought about removing it (expect when I was having my mind fuck). And as she says She really doesn't see a reason for it to be removed. OK if I have to go for an MRI or and X-Ray around my neck or something that would not be safe then it will have to come off, but it will be right back on afterwards (OK, so its safe to wear during an x-ray but if they was taking an x-ray of my neck they would have to see my whole neck and the collar would show up on the x-ray, where and MRI though is basically a MASSIVE MAGNET, and going in while wearing a steel collar is probably not the best idea in the world), you don't see pets taking their collars off, OK so maybe a few naughty cats but you know what I mean.

So my collar is now a permanent collar, Well that's how I'm seeing it, its not coming off till it HAS too or until Mistress removes it, which I don't think she will be doing in a hurry :D

So my chastity... Well I was unlocked over Christmas and with my break down I've been free since. But on Saturday night she went out with her mates and had a few beers. We was texting for a lot of the night and me feeling horny I sent her a message saying "I wish I was between your legs right now" to which I get a reply of "Right, that's it. You have been unlocked for too long. I want you locked up and I wanted a picture NOW!!!".

Like I say I was feeling horny so had to wait a min or two to relax before I could put on a bit a lube and slide in to my cage. *Click* locked up *Snap* picture taken and sent to her mobile, job done. Here's where I made a mistake thou, In my head I was missing being in my cage (Crazy mind of a sub, When we are in we want out, When we are out we want in. Or at least that's how my crazy mind works) so when I was told to get locked back up I did right away, without thinking about taking the opportunity to have one last play. OK so mistake is the wrong word, but Mistress had told me that this will be my longest lock up by far (my personal best so far is 2 weeks) but she will not be telling me when I will be getting free, I'll just find out one day. I have no idea how long she plans to keep me locked up for, but I doubt I will be free until next month.

After I was locked up and sent a message saying thanks for the picture and that I should give her a call, save all this texting, Yeah she is right (They always are) its a lot easier on the phone then via text. We start talking about how she thinks that I have been missing being in my cage and asked if I had played before I locked myself up, that's when what I was saying above hit me. DOH... But she was impressed that I had not even thought about it and I had locked myself up cause she had told me too. She could of said "lock up and not play first" but she hadn't. Guess my SUBconscious is more powerful then I had thought. She then asked if we should take this to the next level? When I asked what she meant, she said "I'm thinking about a plug and not something you plug into the wall...". I Guess she isn't talking about one of these :p.

Now just to fill you in here, We had talked about that hole in the past, Ummmmm, how to put this.... Lets just say I've got some bad memories of that hole. But we talked about it in the past and I had said I would be willing because I know she won't do anything to harm me mentally, she said we will take it nice and slow.

She asked if I thought if I was ready to give it a go? I said that I think was... I know she won't throw me in at the deep end just yet. She was happy and said we will talk about it more later. We talked a bit about her night, she seemed to have had a fun one but it was getting let, so she let me get to sleep and she headed from her night out.

I Curled up in bed and I felt VERY OWNED... I lay there with a collar locked around my neck and a chastity tube locked around my cock... Yes I'm am owned... But its a good feeling... Took a while to drop of to bed, kept feeling horny at the thought about being owned and at one point I nearly got a length of chain out and locked my collar to the bed, but I thought that it would just make me more horny and I wouldn't get to sleep so chose against it in the end.

Once I did get to sleep thou I slept like a baby... I Had such a wonderful dream, and when I woke up I did my best to remember it. I kept replaying it in my mind over and over until it had impressed on to my memory. It was hard as it kept making me horny but if I don't then I would of lost the dream in the ether that is my memory first thing in the morning, its still in sleep mode and things don't get impressed on to it till I'm up and awake for a while.

Once I got it impressed on me I managed to carry on with the rest of the day. Spoke to mistress via text in the morning and told her that my first night locked back up was a pleasant one and that I had a dream to tell her about but was far to long to explain in detail in text messages So I would share it with her either on the net or on the phone later.

After she had ran some errands she came on-line so I shared my dream with her... After I was done, she said it was an enjoyable read... And told me at in fact its one for the site and a great way to kick start my journal. I said I would give it a lick of polish. I always type too fast on the net and made some typos and thought that if other people are going to read it I can't just cut and paste it. I need to tidy it up a bit more, make it "make a bit more sense" after my ramblings, you know a bit of polish.

Well as you can already tell It didn't need much of a kick start, more that I needed a KICK start. So I said down this morning and started polishing it up then started the journal post.

So here you go here's the dream I had, with just a lick of polish to make it more readable.

WOW... What a dream... I always either VERY VIVID dreams or I don't dream at all (or maybe on mornings I wake up and I feel like I haven't dreamt I just dreamt earlier on in my sleep cycle and have already forgotten about it). I hope you now understand why I had to just get it impressed on my memory... A dream like is that too good to forget in a hurry.

After I had told her about the dream and she told me to get it on the mansion. We just got chatting for a while she was looking on sites for a toy for me, Well she said she had found two but the other was a surprise :D and I will just have to wait and see what that is... She sent me a link of a toy, a P-Spot Stimulator - her words "Its not big so don't freak out, but I think you will really like it". Yeah she is right, it don't look too big and toys always look bigger on the net then when you get them :p

She said she would like me to get a plug too, but said I can choose one myself, get one I think I will be happy with. So Once I have settled on one I will be placing an order for both. The problem with Toy shopping online as I'm sure you all know, is once you load up a site, you start looking around coming up with a list of things you want.

Its scary how much we like the same toys, She wants to use them on me and I want her to use them on me :p But said my problem is I would enjoy them too much for them to be a punishment mind you I think she would whip me into not enjoying them... You know its the mansions saying "Becareful what you wish for...". We had to go our separate ways after a bit of web window shopping but she gave me a task to do when I went to bed.

She has been getting me to wear nipple claims for atleast a few mins each day. And last nights task was to test what I would be like with a plug. No point getting a toy that will never get used. So I was to get into bed, Put the clamps on, lube up my small thin vibrator and fuck myself with it (her words). No set time, I was just to do it for as long as I could take.

WOW... Crazy... Yes I was nervous and was this <-> close to backing out of it when I got into bed. But I did it. Its the first time anything has been up there for a while... What a mixed bag of emotions and thoughts. 1) got the pain from the clamps 2) got the feel of something in there 3) got my past running though my head 4) the vibrations running wild... Crazy...

I only could go for a few minutes, Well what felt like a few minutes I didn't have a clock to hand to keep tabs but as Mistress said "Just do it for as long as you can take it", Well I did. And I stopped, but not for the reason I thought I would of stopped for. I stopped cause I I was getting horny as fuck... Even tried wanking off thou my cage... But the cage did its job and stopped me, the best I got was a tiny little bit of pre-cum. So I was getting more and more frustrated, so gave up and went to sleep.

Or atleast I tried to. Took me another hour of lying there before I could finally drop off to sleep. Not the best night sleep I've had in the cage either. Got up a few times in the night, but I'm putting that down to going to bed frustrated more then anything.

This Morning:
    Woke up this morning in a good mood. Got up, make some food and coffee and sat down and started writing this up. Had a few breaks, chatted with a few mates, made some work calls. More typing. And I think that brings me up to now... Boy this is a long post. Must be my longest post yet (and not just here) Think I've just broke my own personal best...

Anyways. Thanks for sticking though it.

EDIT: Blahh, bloody typos... You get what I mean thou, so forgive them.

14. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Nice post!!!

First off...I'm so glad to see you again!!!! I'm so happy to hear you're back in the saddle, so to speak. And that dream you had was uber HOT!!! It's given me ideas. :happy0011: BTW, your new avatar is very nice. Hope your Mistress doesn't mind me saying this and I mean no disrespect...but, that is one nice rack. So glad to have you back, sweetie!!! xo

15. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sure she won't mind. She does has a nice sorry, a wonderful set :)
    I'm glad you liked my dream, Mistress said it was too good not to share. Its given you ideas... Sorry is that your other half I see running out the door?

16. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5 Days since my last post... So what's been happening. A LOT OF TEASING AND NO CUMMING... Well atleast not for me.

Mistress has decided that this lock up will be my longest lock up by a long shot, but with her being a long distance key holder that makes things a little more difficult. But we are coming up with more and more ways to make it work, thanks to phones and the interwebs.

Mistress is letting me out every few days to have a clean, but under supervision. When she can't be here that means via webcam. So I made up a Long Extension Lead for my Webcam so it can sit in the bathroom and she can watch over me and make sure I don't play. But heres the extra twist, She asked me to play with myself in the bath but NOT CUM but when I'm in the bath I can not see if anyone is watching the cam. So I don't know if she is watching or not, she could easily walk away and I wouldn't know. Sadly my plan didn't work as well, I made the lead a bit too long so it kept dropping the connection. (got to shorten it, double check it and try again) But her plan wasn't done.

Because how my cam works I can tell if the connection drops. So I washed quickly can got back to her. I was going to lock myself back up, but she wanted me to see me play, get teased then get locked back up. So I was ordered to get on my bed, point the cam at me and start to play. Which I did... I lost count of how many times I got close to exploding and had to slow myself right down so I didn't. This carried one for around 40mins, no cumming, just frustrated... Once she had played herself and was satisfied that I had a good teasing, She told me to stop and lock myself back up. It took a few mins and a bit of lube to get me locked back up, but managed to get locked back up just fine. We have done this a few times now and its a great tease.

As I've said, Mistress is a distance key holder, so what we are doing with my key is sealing the key in an envelope, now mistress does trust me, but what I also then do is poke a hole thou the envelope and locked one of the plastic locks thou the hole, so if I did open the envelope I wouldn't be able to replace the lock so she would know. She didn't ask me to do this but I wanted to give her that extra level of security (I am working on another method of securing my keys, I'll give more details once I get a prototype working).

I'm a bit of a night owl and at times I don't know when to quit and get my ass in bed. So Mistress has started ordering me to bed and to make sure I do, On goes the cam. She has done this a few times now... Boy... I love it... During one of these sessions, I had to get up to "walk off" a hard on. She had seen this and had told me in the morning that I was tossing and turning for 10 mins before I got woken up and said I must of been having a very nice dream. I wish I knew. I remember waking up but I can't remember the dream :( I've got to say I'm loving this, she tells her pet to go to sleep, and as her pet I do while see watches me doze off Mmmmm... :D Its the 'owned' thing I love It.

We have also been talking about getting me marked permanently. She wants me to get something so I will always remember her, LOL. Sorry, but she thinks I need something to her forever, She has already imprinted her self onto my psyche, she has already helped me though some tough moments and she has already helped to bring me out of my shell so much that I will always remember her. But the more and more I thought about it the more and more I wanted to get marked. As I've said before my mistress won't make me do anything I don't want to do, or give me orders and me do them just cause she as told me to do it. She see's me more as a loyal pet then a slave. So unless I was completely happy with it, she wouldn't let me get tattoo'ed. She just mentioned the idea but the more and more we talked about it the more and more happy I am at the idea of getting one. We have done a rough drawing and have found a good tattoo parlour, I've just got to contact them with my idea and get one of the artists there to go over the drawing and see what they say and maybe tweak it, and get a quote / time they can do it. The thing is I could just walk into any local parlour and get it done, but this place is the best place around by me and cause they are the best they are always full. But I will get in touch with them and see what they say. :)

So, I've been teased and Denied. Its been great fun. But as mistress has said its going to be my longest session of lock up. I'm sure that will change in the coming weeks.

I think that brings me upto date, if something pops back up in my head. I'll pop back and update my post.

17. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey all.
    Got my long USB lead working yesterday and for a test Mistress said I should go and take a bath. I went and took a bath and I was allowed to be unlocked as she can keep an eye on me, so I took the opportunity to have a good wash and shave down there. Once I was out of the bath, I was locked back up but I was told not to deal my key away like normal as we will be needing it today. Well While i was working away on a computer my mind kept wondering back to my key. I knew where it was and i knew that i could get out if i wanted.

So I messaged Mistress who said that maybe we should have a play session. I was told to get on my bed and leach my collar to the headboard, play with myself with my vibrator and see how it would be before i was begging to be let out and cum. Well i'm not sure how long it was but it wasn't that long before I was begging to be let out. I had to play for a few minutes longer before i would be allowed out of plastic prison.

Mistress finally allowed me out of my cage and I was instantly hard. She told me to play with myself while still using the vibrator. I was playing but had to keep stopping as I was going to explode and if i did cum without permission I would be in trouble. So I managed to hold myself off but I did beg mistress to let me come. After a while she told me that letting her pet cum right now didn't please her and that knowing that its gives her great pleasure knowing i'm suffering and that i should put her cock back into its prison. Yes she is right. Mistress'es pleasure comes first, I could stand playing with myself any longer without being allowed to cum, so I un leached myself and had a smoke while her toy was soft enough to be put back in its prison.

I was worn out and wanted to get some sleep (it was getting late) so Mistress ordered me to bed (I was going anyways, but i love it when she orders me to bed), when I offered to seal up the key she decined and said it should stay on my bed side table for the night... Grrww my sleep broken. Every now and then i was woken up with a raging hard on and knowing my key was right next to me didn't help. But I resisted and managed to get back to sleep some how. But I have been thinking about it all day. Just while I was in the bath, I nearly got out the bath and got my key. I resisted and stayed locked up... The thought that I could just get my key and play is driving me nuts.

Anyways on monday I got some tools for my next project, and working on my next project has been keeping my mind busy most of the time. So I'm gonna go make some food and crack back on with that.

Till next time...

18. Keptforher

Keptforher Member

Local Time:
  19. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Its been a few days since my last posting, Every time I start to type, I get side tracked or someone rings/messages me. Blahhh.
    Things are bit busy in the world of me, between work, helping people out (my mates are supposed to do their uni work, not me), personal projects (got to get my head around USB), social life and OF CAUSE MISTRESS :) time seems a bit tight (luckly I'm used to running on little sleep).

So whats been happening. Well A LOT OF TEASING... Its been over 2 weeks since I last came, And mistress has been keeping me on the edge all the time.

The other night I came home A little bit drunk :)innocent0009:) And I decided to give Mistress a call. So we chatted for a bit (or should i say, I chatted for a bit). Mistress asked to put my camera on as she wanted to see me, with I duly did :) During our chat I had told her that me holding my own key was staying on my mind, and to remove temptation I had sealed up the key. Mistress wasn't 100% happy about this, I was told to strip, unseal my key, unlock my cage, get on my bed and leech myself to my headboard. and start playing. Being a bit drunk (again :innocent0009:) I was rambling on a bit and Mistress couldn't get a word in edgeways. Finally she had enough and said if she was there she would shut me up one way or another even if she had to gag me... Well I was going on a bit. I uncliped my leech and reached for my toy bag, There is one toy in there we haven't played with yet. A Ball gag, As soon as she saw it that was it, I was instructed to put it on.
    As soon as it went on, Mistress gave a sigh of relieve and said "Thats better, maybe i'll be able to get a word in now" and I was clipped back to my leech. Mistress went on to talk very dirty to me over the phone while she watched. She said that sitting there watching me was making her very horny, so she got out one of her fav toys and started playing with herself. I got hear it buzzing away in the background and I could hear her moan. OMG... this was just driving me crazy. As I laid there playing All I could think about was that she was using my dick instead of that vibrator... I nearly blow there and then. All the time she carried on talking dirty to me and all I could reply with was MMMMPPHHH's. After she was done and thought I had been teased enough she let me to stop and take my gag out. We chatted briefly but as it was getting late Mistress told me to get some sleep, and as a treat so behaving she said I could sleep without getting locked back up. I climbed into bed and boom I was out like a light.

When I woke up the next morning, I had a raging hard on and I panicked.... Why was I out of my cage??? It took about a minute for my head to kick in. Phew, for a minute I thought I had cheated in the night and unlocked myself without permission... Later in the day Mistress and I had a chance to talk, she was a bit worried about me cause of the teasing the night before. I told her that I was fine, thanked her for a fun wonderful night and thanked her for keeping me out of my cage for the night as it gave me a peaceful nights sleep without being woken up with erections in the night. She said that last night's play was going to work out great or backfired, but she could tell from my good mood that all was well. I had to pop out to the post office and mistress said that she wanted me back in chastity after I got back, I did offer to lock my self up there and then but Mistress said afterwards would be fine. After my trip I was back locked up.

Friday and saturday was pretty uneventful as we was both busy and both go out on the night. I had said to her that I would ring her when I got back, but my dam phone line was out (Fucking vermin media - fucking doing work) So I couldn't :( this did piss me off as I wanted to speak to her and my new mobile has yet to be delivered (Monday before 1pm i've been promised, even thou right now the tracking number they have given me still says its waiting to be received in the mail center - they better do...), we spoke briefy on Sat, but because of lives it was short and sweet, I think I spent most of the time ranting about nothing being able to call her last night.

Sunday... Wow again another Tease night...
    We was talking again like we normally do when we started playing. We was talking about getting me tattooed and if I had spoken to them about it yet. I explained that I hadn't because the place I am going to don't like to discuss matters of getting tattoo'ed over the phone or on-line thou email as they much prefere you come in with a real size drawning so they can get more of an idea of the work involved, talk about where you want it done etc etc etc. This place is the best place around and they won't take chances dealing with on-line orders/bookings. But in the process of the chat I said that the idea of have my slave-reg (even thou i'm a pet not a slave) tattoo'ed one me, meaning I would always be hers, turned me on and was giving me a hard-on, to which Mistress replies with, Lets See, Cam on, Jeans Down, Cage Off... Which I did in that order so Mistress could see me taking my cage off. AS Soon as my cage was off, I was instantly hard. She told me not to be shy and to play ;) haha Like i'm going to refuse :p after a few mins of her watching me play like, he told me to get my cuffs out, cuff myself and continue. on go the cuffs and I continue to play But she got me to move over to my bed. After 30 mins of playing with myself cuffed, I was begging to cum (did I mention its been 2 weeks???) After a few mins (which felt more like an hour) of begging Mistress simply said "Nope..." and told me to take a rest. We chatted for a bit, she made sure that I was OK and asked if I was ready for round 2 :O... Well yeah I was ready for round two. She told me to get some supplies, My virbrator, My nipple clamps and a blindfold (OK So I don't have a blindfold but I've always just made a makeshift one out of a rolled up dark tshirt, Its always done the trick in the past) And she will leave me to do the rest. So I put the claims on, Then the blindfold and lay there and played.... FUCKING HELL... I lost count of the times I had to stop cause I thought I was going to blow.... Towards the end I zoned out. Still rock hard but I felt like I wasn't inside me anymore. Mistress could of humped me all night and it wouldn't of mattered... It took mistress a few mins to bring me back around and down to earth. When I took off my blindfold The light ( a low wattage blub) was too much for my eyes for a while. After I could see again and brought myself back to earth I asked Mistress how long I went for, She said an hour... Fucking hell. 1) didn't seem that long, and 2) I was surprised I could go that long like that....
    All I can say is Much fun was had... Wow... Its gonna take me awhile to come back down to earth after that one, I'm still riding the high :) Fuck Drugs.... (And i've done my fair share) that play was GOOD SHIT... and I didn't even cum doing it... Fucking hell would it be like if I had...

Guess thats for another day...

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Golly! Sounds like you had a hot old time! :)

21. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yup, Its a lot of fun... All last night I was on a high, I would still be on a high but its past 1pm and my mobile still isn't here (fuckers) gonna have to ring them up and bollock them. I didn't book any work in today as I thought my phone would be here. If they tell me on the phone that it will be here tomorrow or Wednesday I'm gonna be pissed as I've booked in work and I'm going to have to re-arrange it or ask if my neighbour can sign for it :(

Anyways apart from my phone not being here, things are good :) I stayed up late last night just chatting with Mistress. I was still in a playful mood So I leeched myself back up while we chatted, which mistress loved :) It was a good chat, I stayed locked up. I do enjoy our talks :D every time we chat we seem more and more alike :D

Anyways, i'm off to go and bitch at my mobile company.
    EDIT: HAHAH While i was on the phone, THEY TURNED UP /me is a happy bunny :D

22. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Just stopping by to say hello. (OK, and I wanted to use one the new smileys)

:give_rose:

Hope you're having a great day!!!

23. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hehe. Thanks :) Yeah having a good day :D Things are generally good :)

Its been 3 weeks since I last came. But its only bothering me in the morning's and when Mistress has been teasing me. Trying to read up on USB stuff. I want to make some toys with are USB controlled so its the perfect time to do some research on the subject...

I need to do a full post just been busy with everything else :(

Anywhos Thanks for the rose :) didn't know we had new icons. I will have to have a look though them later... Anyway Back to my book.

24. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    3 weeks!! As in 21 days?!?! That's totally awesome, Daniel!! John would have passed out by now.

Glad to hear you're doing so well.

25. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice