Mature Metal is the best cage company

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by HerMonster9, Jun 13, 2016.

1. HerMonster9

HerMonster9 Member

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    For anyone looking for a new chastity device, look no further!! Mature Metal is amazing. They have above and beyond exceeded my expectations for customer service. I ordered a Jailbird with the security screw and its so much more compact than the Holy Trainer short I have been wearing for the past year. When I wear a pair of women's tight compression shorts or a pair of panties, my cage is kept nice and tight between my legs allowing me to do yoga, lift and run long distance without have to remove it. The only time I remove my cage is when cycling. I have done it before in my HT but wasn't enjoyable because I kept worrying about my cage.
    My Mistress loves the exposure on the JB as well. She can tease me way more than ever. She actually inserts my cage into Her pussy and all I can feel is Her warmth surrounding my steel encased cock.
    I needed a few adjustments on my cage and every time I had a question, Mistress MM was on top of it! I was having a late night erection problem and came to the conclusion that my base ring was way too small. I'm about a third of the way done with my 65 day sentence and I'm very horny.
    @Mistressmetal is an amazing person and responds to every email making sure all of her locked clients are taken care of. If you have any doubts, see for yourself why Mature Metal cages are the best.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    I wonder if she's also done some KHing as an add-on? ;););)

3. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    I have the jailbird from Mature Metal too.
    I find it very comfortable if I wear snug underwear. Other times my tender skin on my penis is rubbed on my jeans , and not pleasant.
    The thing I wish they had done is to have the tube and pipe vmade of square tubingb and square bar. I also wish they had made it so when the pipe slides into the tube , that the holes would line up by bottoming out.
    It's quite a frusterating experience to ajust the hole by stopping at the right depth , then twisting the cage so the holes line up.
    In other words picture a round metal tube with a solid steel round bar that slidses into it , Now picture stopping so the bar in the tube are the right distance to line up the holes. But now you might be at the right depth but you find the holes are not even ,and you have to twist the bar or tube either right or left all the while hipinbg the tube and bar stay at the right depth. Now try holding the padlock in one hand and rotating the cage to fit the ring.
    If doing it alone vas I do m, it is very difficult.
    Another trhing I had tro drill the holes a bit larger so thev padlock they included would go through the holes.
    Makes me wonder if anyone at Mature Metal mever tried tom use one themselves.
    Square bar in square tubing ,that bottoims out ,then drill the hole through them both is the answer.
    Like so many things today , you get something home only to find how poorley it's designed.
    Thats my only complaint, and would be so simple to build them as I mentioned. .

thefunone74 likes this.
  4. HerMonster9

HerMonster9 Member

Local Time:
    You should have ordered the cage with the screw key and not the padlock. I have no problems getting the screw in place. My Mistress keeps me locked and holds both keys so I don't need to worry about the constant on and off.

1984marriedcouple likes this.
  5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    I agree about Mature Metal. I just had mine adjusted and it fits so much better than anything else that I've tried.

They're also nice folks and really care about their customers.

6. 1984marriedcouple

Wife nurse/ husband general laborer
    New york
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    I have a queens keep and very pleased. I have had two cheap devices n they both gave me issues with night time and long term where. I have been in my queens keep with no skin issues! It also works great with my panties with its compact design and measurements. I went with security screws for more compact n long term wear and have had no issues there either.

7. Poinciana

Poinciana Member

Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Have to agree. Seven years wearing without any issues.

8. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    They get rave reviews here. I bought a Jailbird and it didn't work well for me at all. I'm uncircumsized and got the "inverted bars" option at MatureMetal's suggestion. Didn't make much difference for me - skin pokes out and gets pinched. Did anyone else have this issue and if so were they able to correct it?

-droog

9. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    I received my Jailbird two weeks ago. Have been wearing it ever since with 1 day out after getting edema on the foreskin. I have found that if you pull the foreskin back about a 1/4 of the way it does not get caught in the bars as easily. I tried mine at first with the foreskin all the way forward and as you say you get pinched a lot. I also have the inverted bars. Next I tried the foreskin pulled all the way back exposing the head. Was much more comfortable that way however after 2 days had very bad edema where the foreskin was folded. The way it is now I have been in for 6 days solid without the Jailbird ever coming off. You are still going to get pinched now and then when you sit or stoop. I guess that is life now. I have no idea when my wife will take it off. She has full control of it. The Jailbird is by far the best device I have ever owned. And the people at Mature Metal are the best you will ever find to work with. I received mine in just 5 weeks. I hope this helps some.

10. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I bought all the top off the shelf cages and none could be worn 24/7 for very long. I then bit the bullet and got the Jailbird and it has been 3 and a half years wearing it 24/7 and only unlocked for practical purposes like doctor visits. This year we agreed that I would not be locked when I go out. Too many instances of problems away from home. Our agreement for this year is 8-12 orgasms. My wife likes to surprise me rather than schedule a date and this gives her some leeway.

When I got the Jailbird I thought there would not be a big difference but for me the difference was like night and day. For one I loved the open design which makes hygiene much easier and allows my wife to feel me with her tongue and fingers when locked. My penis touches the front and every side of the cage so I cannot grow. Well I can a little but it pulls the Jailbird away from my body and the ring digs into my balls. I also had to sent it back for another ring size and again to get the security screw. The screw is not very secure but I put that teflon tape that makes a watertight seal on water pipes, on it and it does not loosen up anymore. Not as easy to take off, but I do not take it off much; maybe once a week if my wife wants it off for sex.

The main difference is that none of the other devices are small enough for me. I got the smallest cage they make at 1 1/4" and it fits perfectly. I am wearing it as I type this and unless I focus on it, I forget that I am wearing it. It is that comfortable.

11. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I have been through a number of devices over the past three years - starting with the Chinese stuff (which was OK at the price), I've had two Mature Metal devised (with multiple base rings) and two Steelworks devices. I agree that MM is the best. The open design of the Jail Bird makes hygiene easy (I do understand how someone uncircumcised may want a more closed device). MM's customer service is great. Their sizing instructions are very accurate as well.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  12. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Made in America. Want the best always order from the best and that is Mature Metal.

13. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    IDK how she fits your jailbird into her pussy...I have NEVER been even remotely close to getting @Thatguyontheinternet cages (MM, Evotions, CB6k, Holy Trainer or Chinese) into my pussy. The most he gets to feel is the warmth from the outside.

fiveindenied likes this.
  14. Sissy maid doris

Sissy maid doris Active member

Local Time:
    Been in my queens keep for nearly a year. I love it

15. 1mlockedup

1mlockedup Active member

Rail Transportation
    New York
    Local Time:
    Pet Trap for over four years now, and never an issue.

16. fiveindenied

fiveindenied Member

Local Time:
    Queen's Keep here, frustrated and no troubles. It has really allowed my wife to blossom.

17. NeedToBeOwned34

NeedToBeOwned34 New member

Local Time:
    My last Mistress placed me in a Queen's Keep. I was in it for 6 months, no problems, easy to clean, low profile, barely noticed having it on. Kept me totally frustrated and in Her control. Enforced My Mistress's Dominion over me.!:spank:

18. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Though I have not received mine yet as it is still being made I thought I would chime in on the customer service side. I made my purchase and started having second thoughts about the sizing and emailed them. It was a Saturday and I didn't expect to hear back from them. I emailed again on Monday and still did not hear back from them until the lightbulb went off and I checked my spam box. Bingo, they sent me an email back after the one on Saturday and that blew my mind. Then they emailed me back again and left me a number to call. I called and immediately got Tracey on the phone and we talked about all sorts of options and she was very reassuring about certain things and we settled on a new plan. Then, I had another sizing what it and called back the next day. I got the answering machine but did not leave a message and figured I would call back in an hour. 5 minutes later my phone rang and it was Tracey from Mature Metal calling me back! I was floored at the level of care and service. We talked again for a few minutes and figure we got the right plan. I am not going to call back at this point and see what happens but even if it has to go back for re sizing I am confident they will do so with excellent service and respect. Cant say enough about how pleasing it is to deal with real people that understand what you are going for and try to get it right.

Good on them...So far!

mistressmaturemetal and Jblocked like this.
  19. Sissy maid doris

Sissy maid doris Active member

Local Time:
    Sent my queens keep back to be made smaller and I am wearing my jailbird. I emailed MM to let me know how long it would take to do my alterations and they got straight back to me. Their service is excellent. I'm reducing my qk to a inch ad a half in length and am really looking forward to getting it back.

20. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    the more I read about these the more I want one.

21. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I can't frigging wait to get my queens keep. It's coming in at 1 3/4". So anxious and it's only been 1 week!! Cb6000 getting retired I hope!

22. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    good things come to those who wait!!!

23. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Thank you mistress........I know I need to be patient. It will either be here before I know it or it will feel like an eternity. Either way I know I have zero control over it. Much like I have zero control over when this current round of denial will be graciously ended by my beautiful caring and teasing wife! :)

24. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

OTR truck driver Owner Operator
    Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    :) I have been thinking about a jailbird for a while now. I have been reluctant to kick out that kind of cash since my last few attempts at custom made rigs in the past... I have gotten more mileage out of the "cheap" cages from DHgate. I like the look of the cross hatch opening on the front of the jailbird, less poke through possibilities... I may have to crank up the old credit card and go for it =)

25. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Payment plans is whats needed I think for these beautys...Payment in full and device is shipped.

Wouldnt mind seeing some examples of Itsy bitsy devices for us phallus challenged folk :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice