Managing Chastity for His Performance.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SMS529, Aug 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    There are lots of posts that address long term impacts of chastity on his performance. There seems to be a lot of mixing of fact and fantasy. From what I can tell.....1. Long term lockup, if not granted intermittent full erections, can reduce reduce his size and shorten his stamina. 2. The size will come back if granted erections. 3. I don't know about stamina? Can anyone add insight to this topic?

Littlejt1 likes this.
  2. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    One obvious idea is to periodically remove the device and use a vacuum pump to fully engorged the penis that dies not require stimulation. Or does once a week PIV sex accomplish the same thing?

Littlejt1 likes this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Ok so I think the only way to answer this is to share our experiences.
    I’m still pretty new to this so ‘long term’ maybe not. However last night was the first time I was released for PIV in a while (60 days). I haven’t had an orgasm for over 40 days…
    Size wise. I would say no change.
    Initially my head wasn’t as full but this soon rectified itself.
    Stamina. I could have cum within 10 seconds of entry. Taking it steady and getting over the initial sensitivity it was like normal… lasted around 30 mins or so. I wasn’t allowed to orgasm so we stopped after she was pleased. It could have been a lot harder if she had controlled the situation.

Maybe, more longer term would have more of an impact…

Mark Owen and Littlejt1 like this.
  4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    My previous longest continuously locked was 70 days.

Once unlocked my D was a little shorter but after a couple of days size returned within the normal size variations.

We practice Taoist/Tantric semen retention (breathing, focus, tensing, meditation) so performance was not an issue.

5. Straponlover79

Straponlover79 Active member

netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    I wonder of there is a difference between growers and showers in size after say 90day lockup.

My guess is that the groters have less problemens with shrinking because there grow tissues gan grow begind the ring (if you use a balltrap.

The showers have that tissue i thing in there dicks because the don't grow as much when become erect

JaySaysYes likes this.
  6. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Agree with others there can be temporary “shrinkage” but this resolves easily after a couple of hard erections.

Also depends on the cage…if compact and shorter than flaccid length to help comfort then some temp. shrinkage can occur with a longs term lockup.

now that I’m no longer in a ball trap device I don’t have any of the issue, but did used to notice the above when I was.

7. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    My default setting is locked, allowed out for teasing occasionally, Wife likes piv usually Fri-Sun nights, no issues with shrinkage at all but obviously I’m getting erections pretty frequently.
    Stamina, well, my Wife decided after our many years of marriage that the 45-60 mins I used to put her in multiple positions was not going to be part of our chastity lifestyle. So as the time has gone in the cage, she’s trained me to be a fast cummer when I’m allowed, no holding back. But, when giving her piv for her pleasure I am required to be able to hold off orgasm for as long as she needs, changing pace, angle, etc, I can usually go for 15-20 mins or more. As we get longer lockups, I have to use Numb Master lidocaine cream on the ridge of the head and my frenulum.
    I highly doubt she’ll allow me to gain back any kind of stamina like I had, but so far this chastity stuff has been amazing for both of us!

IB-Chaste and true42 like this.
  8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    I can only testify from my own experience as a grower and being locked for some considerable amount of time.. less whichever quick duration needed for cleaning ect.

As opposed to the earlier post, as a grower i notice some shrinkage.. there is just too much redundant and unutilised erectile tissue from 1.75” to 5.5”. After several years, the body finds it redundant to maintain and starts cannibalising it. So the dickhead appears narrower and the skin is tighter.. almost as though preventing the penis from being filled up and expand. If one has been granted regular free time and erection.. it could return to its former state as per his dna buildup minus aging effects. Ejaculation is a different story though.. it takes pelvic contraction and regular lubrication of the chords to force an ejaculation.. very likely prolonged abstinence can result in partial or none orgasm even though fluids do ooze out. The joy of ejaculation just fizzles away with time done.
    Restricted erections within the cage dont account either.. it is like isometric exercise where no motion is performed, nor dilation of any veins or expansion of tissues.
    I would think that showers will have less of a problem.. since there already so little restriction being imposed..from say 5” to 6/7”…

Well, different accounts vary a lot.. the end results warrant a debate of the century.

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Same thing - stamina returns over time

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree, it’s all temporary.

bondinchas and Isopropylforyou like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice