Male Chastity as Birth Control

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MtnViper, Jan 31, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Not sure where to post this, as while it doesn't necessarily mean or start out as FLR, it kind of is once in practice.

I hope to hear from the younger generation(s), as the world is much different for them than those of us who have been around 50+ years.

A woman on Fetlife.com went on a short but justified rant about women are expected to utilize bc and no equivalent exists men. Hormonal bc has side effects, pure and simple.

Couples today typically have 1-2 children so very little "reproductive sex" is occurring.

In my erotic fiction I present the idea of virgins in chastity partly because they don't want to risk pregnancy while in college.

Another angle which is frequently mentioned in FLR is a focus on a woman's pleasure, but not necessarily at the total expense of the man's. Though it does appear some men are locked up and denied permanently, which is far different for someone in their 50s vs 20s.

Also traditionally women have been willing to perform orally without receiving in return but not the reverse, which is odd post "female sexual revolution."

How willing are couples to participate in Non-PIV sex?

After the fact, a couple I knew had been together for over 5 years and sexual, but never PIV sex.

Your thoughts?

ozzy-one and LukeVallentine like this.
  2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Interesting topic. AFAIK, a woman is most likely to conceive only 5 to 6 days a months, with chances dropping to single digits for the rest of the month. Keeping that in mind was the earliest form of contraception, utilized well before condoms and pills.

3. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I've heard it said the easiest way to CONCEIVE a baby is to practice the Rythm method of bc.

You are asking couples to avoid sex when their bodies are often times compelling them to have it. Ever heard of sexual desire and pheromones?

I believe a lot men still believe women don't experience sexual desire, get horny, and actively seek out sex, oh, romance and love.

homebody likes this.
  4. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    No, I am not. When exactly have I said it?
    What I'm saying is that there are other ways of achieving orgasm except PIV.

5. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    PIV is special. I know condoms may reduce the man's pleasure some and take away some spontaneity but I don't believe they are that bad. If you don't want children at all the vasectomy may be the way to go. I just had mine and it wasn't nearly as bad as it sounds. I did it because we are certain about not wanting children and I suddenly got concerned about her taking the pill on a long term basis.

Yes Missy likes oral but she still loves that feeling of me inside her even when we don't consummate.

Straponlover79 and Beta101 like this.
  6. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I didn't mean "You" personally, but those who recommend the Rhythm method of birth control. Poor choice of words on my part.

A woman I know through work mentioned she and her husband had had unprotected sex so many times over the years without conceiving a baby they thought they couldn't. The next thing they knew, she is pregnant.

On the other hand, another woman I knew seemed to indicate she became pregnant the first time she and future ex-husband had sex, or soon thereafter. (She went on to have female partners.) Was the conception "accidental" or Mother Nature at work?

I grew up when female sexual desire wasn't acknowledged. I remember saying something in a high school, class dominated by women, to one female classmate, that I didn't know if women experienced sexual desire, or perhaps if she experienced sexual desire (have forgotten context and details), and she became, perhaps, flustered, but the other girls reacted badly to her response, as if supporting my asking the question. This took place during a class discussion, in pairs, is when I asked the question and others overheard, is my vague recollection, or I said it to the group and the one girl didn't take it well. My brain is as muddled as my writing.

Certainly women in general experience a "vaginal ache" during sexual arousal that along with sexual desire compels them to have sex, i.e. reproduce.

If a young woman has never experienced PIV how strong is her innate desire for it, versus social morality and partner expectation?

At least some of the women in FLR appear to have a preference for things like massage and receiving oral stimulation. Others desire PIV for varying reasons I would guess.

Female couples seem to do okay without an organic penis.

7. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    I would much prefer a piercing and a cage over getting a vasectomy, or having my wife on birth control. My wife stopped birth control after medical issues early in marriage, and gained weight. Looking back, I would certainly lock my penis up for a few days each month over hormonal issues for my wife.

LukeVallentine and MtnViper like this.
  8. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Thanks for providing the perspective of someone in their 30s.

9. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Thanks for providing the perspective of someone in their 40s.

I have heard several stories of adverse side affects of hormonal bc and medical studies indicate they suppress sexual desire, but this may be counterbalanced by not worrying about becoming pregnant.

10. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
  11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    If you know what you're doing, it's a very sure method of birth control. We used it for the first few years of our marriage, and when we decided to try for kids, it was very easy because we knew *exactly* when she ovulated. Because of the charts that we had to maintain (showing temperatures and when you have sex), we literally knew which day our child was conceived (i.e. we knew which day when we had sex that she became pregnant from it).

It was a lot of work, and she didn't like the pill. When she decided "no more kids", she told me to get a vasectomy. It seems to be working. :cool:

MtnViper likes this.
  12. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Regarding your comment about oral, you’ll be surprised how much this has changed. I recall when I was younger it was always mostly the woman who performs oral with nothing in return, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that has completely reversed now. There are many women, like my wife (even before chastity), who desire to receive and not perform. I even read an article one time about the subject and the author made a great point about how a woman receiving oral was equivalent from a stimulation point to a man being allowed vaginal intercourse with a woman and how performing oral on a man was much more burdening than performing oral on a woman. Sex is also not a reciprocal transaction, if a woman doesn’t want to perform oral, but wishes to receive it, she has every right to seek such an arrangement. Thankfully, enforced male chastity encourages this.

13. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Yes, there is a big difference between trying to taking an erect penis in your mouth compared to sucking and licking a clitoris and vulva.

While some women relish performing fellatio, a survey I saw years ago indicated many women had issues with it.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  14. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife used to do it in the beginning of our marriage and then admitted later that she found it disgusting and only did it because she knew I liked it and felt hypocritical asking for oral herself if she never reciprocated. I told her she never had to perform oral on me ever again since she felt that way and and that I would gladly perform oral on her every single time and vaginal sex with her was more than equivalent. She said she enjoyed receiving it frequently, but would only perform it very rarely when she’s in the mood and never to completion, which I had no problem with if it made her happy. Fast forward to chastity and it’s still the same arrangement, only it’s not only oral that’s lopsided for us, it’s the orgasm ratio as well. I hope more and more women are encouraged to speak up as my wife did.

Rectrix, Chaz69 and MtnViper like this.
  15. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you guys worked things out perfectly, bravo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice