Making some changes....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Chris, Nov 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Peanut gallery whisperings

Goddess Chis,

You have my full whooped ass attention.

I see that you are a wonderful lady for your man, and he is good with you too. I love reading songs from love-birds like you and your pet Goddess Chris.
    :cat:

Goddess Jen,

Please catch my fall again. I feel faintly confused and very aroused by all this D/s talk. :slut:

cindy :sign0011:
    :scared0016:

2. ozoner55

ozoner55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    I found a little daily meditation book that can be helpful to create a more positive self-image/ dominant attitude for women it is
    I am The Gift everyday inspirations that empower by Pasewark. It's on lu lu press or Amazon I really do think it is a fine book my Mistress loves it. It will break down those co-dependent attitudes and bring out your inner queen and goddess. Good luck, a Goddess deserves the best.

3. Goddess Chris

Goddess Chris Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Thank you Ozoner55! I will certainly see if I can buy and read this book! There is always room for improvement. I really have been a terrible doormat in the past and sacrifice my own happiness most times for others. With some support from my slave I have been overcoming that a little at a time, but it has been hard. Thank you for your kind words.

~Goddess Chris

4. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    Pain Slut

:anim_37:Oh Jen! He is such a horrible pain slut anyway. He would totally love being ganged up on. When I'm bouncing up and down on his sweet little cock and slapping the boys with my crop (I found a cool riding crop at a local farm supply store), the harder a swat, the faster it makes him cum! The whole time, I am telling him he doesn't have my permission to cum, but he is never able to hold out! I guess I need to up my game and find a better punishment than an ass whooping! ROFLMAO!!!!

5. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Might be surprised...

I for one, would enjoy this scenerio regardless of which of your pets roles I was in. It would be exciting if S&S MISTRESS were to tell me she was going away for the weekend to help another Mistress with their pet. Then again, it would be even more exciting to me to have her tell me that two additional Mistress's were coming to help her with me. GJ, you might be surprised how your pet would react. :)

Respectfully,

6. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    OM goodness...I go to sleep and look what happens. :party0028: Just a big ol' friggin party!

I'm feeling a bit...oh, what's the word...PISSED!!! Why is it that all my fellow Goddess' on here have been blessed with slaves that are complete pain sluts? My pet is just wonderful, but sometimes I wish he liked a spanking. Oh, well...I should be thankful that for lack of his tolerance for pain, he makes up in other areas quite nicely :licking: hehe.

Boytoy? I had my pet read this thread last night, to see and judge his reaction after he read about my desire to "take one for the team". He really didn't say anything. Now, I don't know if this was because he was very very tired and in a foul mood (boss issues..ugh!!!), or because he wouldn't mind me helping GC out. We'll have to revisit this soon.

Now, to my friend...Goddess Chris. Darling? I believe it's time to bring in the Anbesol. Yes, all the pets/slaves on here just went "OH, CRAP...NOOOO!!! NOT THE ANBESOL!!!" If your pet is cumming too quickly, then here's a solution you can use. Get some of that great tooth ache gel, rub it liberally all over his cock, wait until it soaks in, put a very thin condom on, and ride that pony into the sunset. He'll be able to go for quite a LONG time..no matter if you're using your crop on his balls or not. It's very very frustrating for him and you get to use your tool for a long time to make sure you're satisfied. Oh, and your new siggy is just hysterical!!!

And that folks is all she wrote....

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen, maybe Your pet needs to work slowly towards a good beating. in the beginning i found the paddles and canes too severe but i could go forever with the flogger.

8. mistress laurel

mistress laurel Queen Supreme

Local Time:
    :smilies_xxx21:I'm new to this site and this lifestyle, but I am loving it! My slave is locked in CB5000. He's right, I've read the book I Am the Gift and absolutely love it. It has helped me grow so much. I'm enjoying the posts and look forward to reading more. I especially like the idea of the whipping party!

9. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OH yes the floggers....oh and Goddess Jen please not the orajel!! Damn that stuff is shear frustration. Makes you want pull you hair out trying to cum. LOL I can just see my Goddess saying sure you can be out tonight with that stuff!

10. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    A big welcome Mistress Laurel! I'm fairly new to the site myself. I haven't read that book yet. It's good to hear your inpute on it. I told my pet about it and he says he is going to order it for me. He said he hopes it helps me recognize my self worth. I'm excited about reading it now! Looking forward to reading your posts!

~Goddess Chris

11. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    Stupid question time!

Hmmmm... Interesting. Mind if I ask a stupid question? What is a flogger? I have a leather paddle, a switch, a crop and a cane, but I am not sure exactly what you mean by "flogger". Is that the same as a cat o nine tails?

12. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    Good Evening S&S_Mistress's boy toy!

I'm glad you said that. For awhile I was jealous that my pet would want to be whipped by any other people besides just me. Then, when I started handling all the discipline myself, I was disappointed that I couldn't seem to do an adequate job. Now the idea of soliciting help is much more appealing! LOL! After all, it's JUST a whipping....

I meant to ask somebody and I see you have one. I tried to make a ticker for my pet, but I can't seem to get it to work... Did you have any trouble with yours?:butterfly:

13. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    What's a flogger?

Ms. Chris,

A flogger is essential (actually a series of them) and here You are:

http://www.madame-s.com/cat/1029-2/floggers-whips-paddles-canes-floggers.html

Many do make them. If You go to a good fet fair - You would encounter all kinds. Happy beatings ....

Aline
    (curtsey)

:butterfly:

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Regarding having other mistresses flog your sub.... in my situation, my Wife knows I love pain play, but really just lacks the skill and interest to do it. It does nothing for her, though she knows I LOVE it. Our compromise is that I play with other people at play parties. We also hired a pro domme for me once, for a "Spa Day". It was lovely.

My wife was a little uncomfortable with it at first, until I started using the term "Spa Day" to refer to it. She really "gets" that notion, since she LOVES to go to for massages, etc. Now she's quite comfortable with it.

Anyway, nice thread! :anim_32:
    mikecb

15. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    I see!

Thank you Aline! I visited the website. Yes, a flogger is quite similar to a cat o nine tails! I must get one of these for my pet and SOON! :character0182: I'm adding this site to my favorites! Thanks for the link. LOL! ~Goddess Chris

16. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    Interesting......

Interesting Mikecb! You obviously know the truth of the saying "it's all in the packaging"! I guess I should clarify that it's not that I mistrust my pet. On the contrary, he is very devoted and I know he loves me. I also know that all he wants/needs is a real good beating. My concerns are more of a territorial p*ssing type thing. I consider his body my property and had issues with other parties damaging my territory. However, I am not opposed to being there for supervision and participation purposes! Teehee! I actually don't mind the spanking idea at all! I think each individual has their own preference about this. Your wife obviously loves you and trusts you as well and is willing to compromise and meet you half way! Cudos to you both for knowing that compromise makes for a happy relationship! If every couple would learn that, divorce rates would go waaaayyyyy down! :anim_12:

17. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    New purple *my fav color* flogger on it's way to my house as we speak. Thanks for the suggestions everyone! :heart: This will be so fun trying out!!! I'm going to make my pet a pain slut if it kills me!!! OK, little drama there, but you all understand me. Oh, Mike.....to dream. May I come to your next spa day? That sounds lovely. Mr. Exite? Hmmmm...don't like the anbesol, eh? I'll have to let your Mistress know how much you love it. Yeah, I'm feeling very naughty today. Is it a full moon or something? :bad-girl-0009:

18. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    To hijack this thread a little morel... hehe

Goddess Chris, my wife has been in attendance at every play party, and with the pro domme. In fact, one of my fondest memories with the pro domme was when I was blindfolded, and being flogged, and my wife hollered from the sidelines "Oh, 'cmon, you can hit him harder than THAT!" :smilies_xxx21:

Odd the things that make us love our spouses even more! lol

19. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Quite welcome Ms. Chris,

i really like Madame S - better deals may be found elsewhere yet they always have quality.

On flogging - it's such a dynamic - it's wonderful.

And maybe Florentine is in the future:

http://www.bookrags.com/wiki/Florentine_flogging

You'll have to find Your own video links however :)

Aline

:cat:

(curtsey)

20. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey Goddess Jen, trust me, my Wife/Goddess/Mistress knows all to well how this little gel drives me to the ends of the earth begging. Especially if it has been a long time since release. WOW!

It will definitely be interesting to see where all this talk about floggers ends up going. We have a sued one here at home and while I really have been the only one to use, I am sure it is only a matter of time before I feel the wrath of a Mistress/Goddess and her flogger.

21. ozoner55

ozoner55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    All this talk of whips is exciting. I know there are pain sluts out there. But regardless of a subs wishes if she decides he needs a taste of the lash so be it. Each couple will find their own way, and the male will surely grow and get to be more useful following the lead of his Mistress.: They lead we follow, trust is the basis of it all. A little something for my beautiful queen kissass:

22. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    Funny!

OMG Mikecb! That is too funny! I think I would like to try having someone else do the flogging while I cheer them on. I would have a ball with my pet that way! Don't worry about highjacking this thread! I am most interested to hear your own thoughts and experiences! Ups to your wife for finding a professional domme. I'm not sure they exist around these parts. I guess that's the problem with living in a rural area in the conservative south (sigh.....) :scared0016: I haven't given up on the idea of giving him a spanking party for his birthday next fall. We'll see how that turns out!

23. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    My pain slut

Good evening Goddess Jen! I was most interested in your reply posted to this thread. Do you think pets can be trained to like pain? I use my riding crop to tap tap tap his boys while I am riding his pony! It seems to speed things along very much though. I have learned to tap firmly for a bit and read the expressions on his face so I know when to back off. I bring him to the edge over and over again. It's so much fun teasing him this way! Perhaps your own pet could be eased into it a little at the time. My own pet is quite the pain slut. It seems the more I pour it to him, the better he likes it. I could wear myself out beating his ass and he would still taunt me later. He always asks, "Is that as hard as you can hit?"

I also want to point out that purple is also my fave color. I guess you couldn't tell that by looking at my page or my threads huh? LOL!

I'm going to try that anbesol idea and am also looking at ordering a flogger of my own. Unfortunately this time of year makes me budget for Christmas so I have to be mindful of my spending and not indulge too much.

Hope your weekend was awesome!:character0180:

~Chris

24. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Hi ya!

How was your weekend?? Mine's been great, thanks for asking. I had a great time Friday night with friends, and pet and I had a great night in on Saturday. Feel free to read his journal. I was kinda a bitch. Poor baby. :jerkit: hehe. So, about the breaking him in for liking pain. I'm not sure it can be done. I can only try and see what happens. But.....something interesting is happening. I've told him that he will be locked up until the 3Oth. This started on yesterday and his last orgasm was on the 3rd. Which means it will be 27 days before his next release. :confused0068: He asked me for a favor today. He said that he would really really appreciate being allowed an orgasm tonight since he's going to be locked up for so long. Well, I asked him what he was willing to do for it. He said "5 smacks to my ass". Well, well, well. How interesting. I won't go into everything else, as I'm sure he'll write about it tomorrow, but I will say that I was VERY excited to hear him ask for it. And, Goddess? He said I could give him a sharp rap to the boys as well. :evilgrin0036: Is it wrong to say I'm excited?? I'm excited to spank my husband. Wow...that's twisted. Anyway, we'll see what happens. Wish me luck!!! Have a great night!!

25. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    You go girl!

Well....Sounds like things are looking up for you! I think if you spank him properly, he will come around and maybe even decide he likes it! LOL! It's one thing to spank; it's another to abuse. My pet says the tap tap tapping I do hurts and feels good at the same time. I say, "Do you want me to stop?" (Of course I know he doesn't really but I ask to be mean because I know he's a pain slut!) Anyway, practice makes perfect. I think you should practice on your pet alot between now and the 30th. New development for pet and I. He came over Friday night for play time since this was supposed to be our kid free weekend (never seems to be kid free anymore). Anyway, I didn't let him f*ck me but rather I wore his *ss out with a strapon and made him put his feet on my shoulders so he could see how it feels to be a true sissy slut. OMG! He totally loved it but was embarrassed as well that he loved it so much! I guess you can't have everything. Anyway, it was the bomb to make him moan and squirm so with my big ole' strap on. BTW, did I tell you the names of his toys? I call them Brutus and Buster! Don't you think those are appropriate names for HIS toys as well? ROFLMAO! I'm sooooo mean! :character0109:

Good luck with your spanking time tonight! Can't wait to hear about it. I'm going to go read your pet's post right now and see what he had to say about your weekend. Ta! Ta!

:character0201:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice