Making some changes....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Chris, Nov 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    I love all you Chastity Mansion Goddesses in the most respectful way.

I am already chastised by my Lady, and she allows me to appreciate fine Ladies like you women with respectful praise.

You ladies rock! :happy0158:

2. Goddess Chris

Goddess Chris Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Goddess Chris

Thank you Respectful for the lovely compliment! I'm happy for you that you have such a fine Lady of your own. Your Lady is very wise. I have told my own pet that just because we are in a relationship does not make him blind. I appreciate beautiful men (and women) as much as he does and so when when walks by and I give a glance (not a stare), it is merely admiration. If he does the same thing, I cannot very well punish him for it. My love is reserved only for my pet!

Best wishes,
    ~GC

3. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    i'm thinking that 2 Goddesses can be very very BAD for my :act081:.

on the other hand i love your journal.respectfully happypants

4. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    Poor happypants!!!

Bless your sweet little pea pickin' heart! On the contrary, I suspect that two Goddesses plotting against you could cause all kinds of excitement! I suspect Goddess Jen is able to give you a run for your money all by herself! Don't worry though. I know how much she loves you, and she would never do anything detrimental to your health or your relationship--only detrimental to your hiney! LOL! :evilgrin0036::innocent0002:

5. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Hello my friend!!

Hi, Goddess! I've missed you these past few days! We need to chat again soon.

I wanted to touch on Respectfuls sweet compliment, and your response. Nothing makes me more irritated that hearing a woman say something like, "Oh, I just HATE when he looks at other women!" Or, "There's no reason for him to be looking at anyone else!" I mean, C'MON!!! When I see a nice looking man, I do a double take. Who doesn't? And if you say you don't, you'd be lyin! I'm going to appreciate beauty on a person just as I would a pretty sunset. KWIM? When you're secure enough in your relationship, things like that shouldn't be a problem. Hell, I point out beautiful women to pet all the time! K, off the soapbox. :sign0101: Sorry, Goddess.

Looking forward to talking soon, GC!!!

Your friend and partner in crime, GJ.

6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I could not agree more! Not that either of you need my approval of course. LOL Heck my Goddess.Wife knows I am on here talking to others, including Goddesses and yet she is perfectly fine with that. Of course maybe it is the pound of steel secured to my private parts, but none the less no worries!

By the way Goddess Chris keep yup the journal it is great hearing from others on here and to see how they are incorporating this lifestyle in with the vanilla world.

7. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    I absolutely agree with you GJ! I oftentimes think that if people are so jealous they don't want their mates looking, it is because they know they are doing some looking of their own and are feeling guilty about it. I, like you, admire beautiful women to my pet all the time! He is always polite and says that he didn't notice them, and perhaps that is true. But I don't expect him to tune out the whole world on my account anymore than I would tune out a huge piece of triple chocolate layer cake sitting in front of me on the table! Part of what the chastity device does for us Goddesses/Mistresses, is gives us peace of mind. Even if we didn't otherwise trust our subs, as long as they are locked up, we shouldn't have alot to worry about. Fortunately, it seems like there are bunches of good slaves on this site! Cudos to them! ~GC

8. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    You are so awesome, girly. If I was a guy, I'd want you holding the key to my cock. :kung-fu: Ski-doosh!

9. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    as we tell our kids in the store: Look with your eyes not with your hands

10. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    That is SOOOOO true! I need to remember that saying. I will probably have use for it in the future. (I work in a criminal law firm! ROLFMAO!:happy0007:

11. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Mistress and i are always checking out the hot girls together...W/we discuss which ones W/we would have a 3-some with. i'm sure Mistress looks at hot guys but She keeps that to Herself. She loves getting attention from men.

12. ozoner55

ozoner55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    How does the old saying go? I don't care where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home!

13. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    glad I've never needed a criminal lawyer. Sadly a couple of my friends do need them. their definition of lockup is a little different than ours :happy0028:

14. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    OMG Madamsboy! You are such a witty pet! It's true though. They should try a different kind of lockup! Your friends sound Like they need a good mistress to keep them out of trouble! LOL!

Hello everyone else. I just had a fine weekend and a bit of quality time with my pet. As most of you know, he and I have separate households and a gaggle of kids at each household, so we have to struggle for quality time together. Since my kids were gone with friends and relatives for Saturday night, pet and I attended a bonfire and then headed back to his place for a "sleepover". I use that term loosely because often there isn't all that much sleeping going on. LOL! He started his game with an extra special foot massage. His hot tongue running across the arch of my foot is almost maddening! So I had found this awesome "massage lotion" at a recent toy party I went to with my girls (not gurls). Tastes like orange creamsicle. I bet alot of you have tried it, and if not, YOU SHOULD! I slathered a big glob on my pussy and informed my pet that it was time for him to practice his cleanup. Unfortunately, my pet has a horrible weakness. He cannot resist stories about "big dicked guys", and so while he practiced, I weaved a story for him about a gangbang party and what a horrible time he would have cleaning up after all those big dicked guys! Was funny to hear him groan when I got to the steamy parts of the tale. Of course pet and I have agreed that he mustn't be allowed to cum too often or his motivation wanes so all he could do was squirm. He did a spectacular job cleaning up the creamsicle lotion, which I might add looks remarkably like cum. And after he gave me multiple O's :licking: I drifted off into a peaceful slumber with my body pressed against my slave. :love0038: I love him! He is sooooo good to his Goddess!

In the wee hours of the morning, he was turning in the bed and pulled me up close, and I began to awaken. I decided that it was time to have another session where I show him what it's like to be a girl. The session started with his fave little blue buttplug and some cucumber melon lube.... (How appropriate is that? Cucumber! Melons!) Hmmm... Anyway, I began his prostrate massage slowly, and I could see he was straining inside his little cage, so I brought out one of my favorite toys use on him, a large vibrating dildo. What a whore he was! His juice began slowly oozing out of his cage so I pushed deeper and deeper until he groaned with delight. He threw his legs up high over my shoulders and held them there the entire time, moaning and groaning and straining in his cage until I decided he had enough. He seemed really embarrassed about being such a whore and tries to deny that he enjoys it, but I know the truth is, he can't wait for his next session! Poor pet. I'm sure his little bottom is sore today from all the activity!

I can't wait to see what this week brings.

15. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Sounds like you both had a great time. I look forward to hearing how your week goes.

16. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I have that orange stuff too!! I just got it from a sex toy party a couple months ago. I tried it...it was ok. The way our host made it sound was after you rubbed some on your clit, you'd be having an orgasm if the fan blowed on you the right way. Not. I was trying to think of another way to use it..and low and behold. Leave it up to my best girl to give me the idea. Mwah! So glad you and pet had such a great weekend together! :manga_blowkiss:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice