Lurker coming out of the closet.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jones, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Jones

Jones New member

Northern England
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Hello I'm Jones

I'm male, 47, have two amazing teenage children and I've been married for the better part of twenty years to my wonderful wife in what you could call a vanilla relationship although after twenty years and with two teenagers, you tend to let the much needed ''Us Time'' slip a little, so you can just imagine my surprise when she suggested spicing up our sex life up a little.

Great!! .. I thought, a cute little french maids outfit, some role playing maybe some stockings suspenders and corset, yes my Wife has a fondness for corsets and being an ample Woman, a corset perfectly embellishes her god given assets, boy was I wrong with the stockings, suspenders and corset angle, No, she had something else on her mind totally and with that she suggested chastity, I'm not quite sure who she has been chatting with or what she has been reading, I really should find out, although I am still living in hope for the stockings suspenders and corset.

Now, I had heard of chastity belts for Woman, but chastity for a man was a new one on me, so off course I began doing some research which led me to the doors of this wonderful mansion, I have to admit to being intrigued by the idea of male chastity and further investigation revealed a wealth of information hidden behind your walls.

Obviously the concept and idea of male chastity was new to us so choosing the right chastity device was going to play a major a part in our first tentative steps in this journey, to be honest I had no idea how many different types and styles where even available, it was kind of mind blowing at first, cages, full belts, metal, plastic, leather even rubber the choice seemed endless and I wont't lie, my mind was swimming by the end of our product search.

Anyway, we have decided on what seems to be a popular choice and favourite with some great reviews, so we ordered a CB6000s, its light, tight, concealable, easily available in the UK and won't break the bank, it seems like the perfect beginners choice and with any luck it should arrive in time for my next few days off work.

I plan on test driving it for a few days to make sure it is comfortable and everything is set up just right before officially handing over the keys and starting on this interesting journey, I am also hoping to sweet talk Mrs.Jones into considering joining this site, I think I read somewhere that you were thinking about setting up a specific area for keyholders, Wives and Girlfriends and calling it the Rose Garden which is a great name by the way and a great idea, I know my Wife would feel comfortable with something like that so she could chat and gain more confidence in her role, because she is going to be as new to this as I am.

Well, thats my intro I hope it's okay and be warned, I will almost certainly be asking some of more experienced devotees to a chaste life and lifestyle questions and picking your brains as we explore this new chapter in our life.

spider203 and Jblocked like this.
  2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Welcome. It's not a bad device as a starting point. There are better options these days but you can find those once you get going.

3. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Welcome. Big thing with CB6000 is lube more the better and if smaller ring fits better but two tight you can vile it for inbetween sizes

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Welcome here. And Mrs Jones should DEFINITELY join. She'll get a lot of ideas here. Also, yes, when all the new changes are complete there should hopefully also be a special sub-forum for F KHs and also one for 'Vanilla Wives'.

Yes cb6000s and similar are good starters. Fits nearly all sizes so no time lag to get going. You can always upgrade at a later time.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    We beagn with the CB6000 and, finding it a bit large, opted for the CB6000s a few weeks later. Have been using it for about 8 months now and it is so comfortable that I have no desire for anything else, except maybe a pink CB6ks to go with my lingerie!

spider203 likes this.
  6. Imhers

Imhers Normal is boring.

Michigan
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    I'll have to say you are a lucky one that your wife is the one who brought this up.Have fun with it but beware of the morning wood :) . I to am in the 6000s had to play with it for a bit but finally found the right fit. Welcome to the forum.

7. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Welcome I feel you have like many on here started on a journey that will have an ending nothing like you imagined. It all starts with enforced denial then so many emotions come into play as you mess with your hormone levels with no way to release. You may even explore new avenues for stimulation in your new neutered condition.
    One thing is for sure its important that you find a device that is comfortable / secure, and you will be surprised that small really is better. We started over 8 years ago with the CB range of plastic devices then progressed thru various Stainless designs to finally end up with the cage we now really love as its the most comfortable and secure plus its really discrete and I can ride my bike wearing it too with no issues. I wear the cage below but with the urethral insert its the best ever.

Welcome

Attached Files:

8. Jones

Jones New member

Northern England
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for the advice, tips and the warm welcome, it only goes to prove what I already suspected, I am glad I found this site and became a member.

@thegreenrabbit - I feel you may be right, once penetration and release is taken out of the equation or at least controlled, new ways of satisfaction will need come into play for my Wife/Keyholder and I suspect it will take our relationship to a new level of intimacy and understanding on my part.

Once the act of personal satisfaction and release, an act I have taken for granted for the better part of my adult life is no longer available to me without permission my self pleasing emotions may take a different turn, instead focusing on putting her pleasure, needs and satisfaction above my own will become my main objective as we venture further down this new road of learning and understanding together.

I'm guessing Tease & Denial will play a big part in my reeducation as I endeavour to please pamper and spoil her, much to my shame I have never really taken the time to understand her needs, selfish on my part I suppose but I think that is going to change drastically as I alter my way of thinking.

spider203 and Jblocked like this.
  9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM and unless being confined in small dark places or a fetish for Narnia cupboards are not the most exciting places even if you have an owl to keep you company.

Enjoy you new found restrictions but with lots of friends.
    Xx Wendy

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Jones and welcome to here. only trouble with the cb ones is that they pongs if you cant take them off a lot to clean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice