Lori 2E

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by kinky6666, Aug 12, 2011.

1. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    I have been in a Lori 2D since X-mas 2010 - only allowed out about 2 months as we tried to have baby. Now she is pregnant and I am back in lock up and denial. Pregnancy comes with all kinds of moods, and so it has been kind of a difficult period so far being ignored most of the time but frustrated and kept chaste... But hey I got what I asked for LOL

I have now ordered the latest Lori 2E. Expensive YES i know. And although very happy with the 2D, over time I guess I can go down 1/8" in size to have things really snug, no room at all to grow the smallest bit. Hopefully this will help with the morning erections, from my experience (i started in a CB3000 too wide) the better (compacter) the fit the less painful nocturnal erections. Also it is even more secure.
    Also going down 1/8" in length for the same reason.

Ms Lori has been very helpful as always. Now it is just waiting a very long 30 weeks!

Another thing with the 2E is, you can wear it without the Testie Ring. It is something I might try to see if that helps with the nocturnal erections.

My wife seems very content keeping me in my chastity device for longer and longer times now. Originally my kinky fantasy, also to become a better husband and to improve our relationship and intimacy, it seems that is all working out well. Just a little scared tat she is becoming so confident in being a strict keyholder...

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    This model really needs to be back in production. IMO one of the very best she made.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice